Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,566 members, 7,865,367 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 04:34 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (13743) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8879243 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13740) (13741) (13742) (13743) (13744) (13745) (13746) ... (14218) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Searchingvictor: 9:06pm On Oct 15, 2023
Mrviktor:

Send 5 picture of him

U dey give snrman assignment ni sha

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 9:24pm On Oct 15, 2023
Mrviktor:

Send 5 picture of him

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Englishisamust: 9:25pm On Oct 15, 2023
Searchingvictor:

U dey give snrman assignment ni sha

Mrviktor wey dey on things on things grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingTom(m): 9:38pm On Oct 15, 2023
Mrviktor:

Send 5 picture of him
Wetin be this nitori olorun? grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 10:13pm On Oct 15, 2023
If the club is sold to a faceless group.. We would still have the same problems.

Look at Chelsea.. Everybody knows the owner.. Easily accessible..
Nd even though they are struggling now u know they will eventually come tru

This arab guy. There are only 4 pictures of him online.. I'm not even sure that's even him.. That's how crazy it is. Nobody knows what he looks like.. We just know he's a fan and he's very rich

Like I've always said.. Money has never been our problem.. How to use the money is our problem

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 10:16pm On Oct 15, 2023
Old Trafford was already falling apart even when fergie was there..
If u watch highlight from 1999 nd 2008 there's no difference in the stadium except the pitch color nd grass....

If fergie can win the premier League with cleverly nd Anderson.. Den why not 10 hag

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 10:17pm On Oct 15, 2023
Mrviktor:
If the club is sold to a faceless group.. We would still have the same problems.

This arab guy. There are only 4 pictures of him online.. I'm not even sure that's even him.. That's how crazy it is. Nobody knows what he looks like.. We just know he's a fan and he's very rich

Like I've always said.. Money has never been our problem.. How to use the money is our problem
Wetin this guy dey even talk?

You deserve better cane.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 10:17pm On Oct 15, 2023
Wetin concern us with pictures?

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by akwesenana: 10:21pm On Oct 15, 2023
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 10:21pm On Oct 15, 2023
Mrviktor:

Send 5 picture of him

No vex.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 10:23pm On Oct 15, 2023
patrickmuf:
Wetin this guy dey even talk?

You deserve better cane.

The guy is not serious. It’s like me saying no one knows how to speak Itsekiri because I can’t.
He does not know Sheikh Jassim now means no one knows him. Some mothers do have them.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Gambit001: 10:36pm On Oct 15, 2023
afrodoc2:

The guy is not serious. It’s like me saying no one knows how to speak Itsekiri because I can’t.
He does not know Sheikh Jassim now means no one knows him. Some mothers have them.
grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Gambit001: 10:39pm On Oct 15, 2023
Mrviktor:
Old Trafford was already falling apart even when fergie was there..
If u watch highlight from 1999 nd 2008 there's no difference in the stadium except the pitch color nd grass....

If fergie can win the premier League with cleverly nd Anderson.. Den why not 10 hag
Pep has won the epl a record number of times in the last decade
Do you see any cleverly or Anderson level talent there?.
Just stop been silly
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 11:25pm On Oct 15, 2023
Gambit001:

Pep has won the epl a record number of times in the last decade
Do you see any cleverly or Anderson level talent there?.
Just stop been silly

What did Leicester win the league with.
Kante and drink water...

What did Chelsea win it with..
Jorginho nd kante.

What did Liverpool win it with.
Henderson and fabinho
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by maik99(m): 11:34pm On Oct 15, 2023
Mrviktor:

What did Leicester win the league with.
Kante and drink water...

What did Chelsea win it with..
Jorginho nd kante.

What did Liverpool win it with.
Henderson and fabinho

I don’t know what you are on
All your takes are just hitting fans sitting in the stands
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Gambit001: 11:48pm On Oct 15, 2023
maik99:

I don’t know what you are on
All your takes are just hitting fans sitting in the stands
Colos, definitely colos cheesy
Kante was a world class player too

We needed not just money but a change in ownership, the glazers have shown time and time again how inept they are at running the club. I'm not even getting his angle, issit the same glazers that'll magically change because one Ratcliff bought a percentage of their shares?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by GuyFawkes7: 6:37am On Oct 16, 2023
afrodoc2:

He does not know Sheikh Jassim now means no one knows him. Some mothers do have them.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dreamxhaser: 10:41am On Oct 16, 2023
I read somewhere that the Jim whatever is going to handle everything the is related to sports, which includes, signing of players, managers and many more. If that is the case, I think there is little hope because when we look deeper, the problem is not about spending, it is more of doing the right thing with the money.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 10:43am On Oct 16, 2023
dreamxhaser:
I read somewhere that the Jim whatever is going to handle everything the is related to sports, which includes, signing of players, managers and many more. If that is the case, I think there is little hope because when we look deeper, the problem is not about spending, it is more of doing the right thing with the money.

Hope rising.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ballzproblem2: 12:44pm On Oct 16, 2023
I have made many wrong decisions in my life ,but I thank God I didn't support Man U,even at their peak.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ballzproblem2: 12:50pm On Oct 16, 2023
Mrviktor:

You are naive.

at Newcastle they (arab owners)went to Brighton and made one of their scouts their DOF,Eddie Howe is not doing anything special .

same would have been replicated at United and ten hag is twice the coach Howe is .

It seems Manchester United fans don't understand the scale of fumbling glazers fans did to them.
We are talking about United dominating for years to come.

Oh well the less rivalry the better.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 1:59pm On Oct 16, 2023
Mrviktor:

Guy, you have a point here. Don’t let anyone bully you. Some of them obviously are following the mob to shout ‘it’s from the top’, ‘Glazers out’, ‘Arab money’ etc. They know nothing! Everyone needs to understand that this shyte started in 2004/2005 when the Glazers were about to acquire Utd. Dem oldies are trying to get the youngies to join the bandwagon!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Englishisamust: 2:06pm On Oct 16, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
I have made many wrong decisions in my life ,but I thank God I didn't support Man U,even at their peak.

No wonder you have ballsproblem!!! grin grin grin.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 3:42pm On Oct 16, 2023
Ballzproblem2:
You are naive.

at Newcastle they (arab owners)went to Brighton and made one of their scouts their DOF,Eddie Howe is not doing anything special .

same would have been replicated at United and ten hag is twice the coach Howe is .

It seems Manchester United fans don't understand the scale of fumbling glazers fans did to them.
We are talking about United dominating for years to come.

Oh well the less rivalry the better.

teams have done more with less.
while the glazers are not doing their job right, manchester united is bigger than one individual.
ronaldo came and said all he said, yet no development,. no change
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 5:40pm On Oct 16, 2023
Mrviktor:
Money aside.

What we're the qatar plans for manutd.

There was no face to their bid.
Nobody knows who there are or what they do to get 8 billion to spend on a club like it's nothing.

I dont think our problem has ever been spending money.. The glazers have spent crazy money on players.
Dimaria.
Sancho. Pogba. Sanchez. Lukaku. Many more.
The problem of manutd is deeper than we think
Yeah, we got those players but do you know the difference between that and having rich owners like the Qataris?

Mourinho was financially backed heavily in year one at the club. But they told him to make do of what he had at the end of year 2. With rich owners, he'd have been backed heavily in year 2, year 3, year 4, e.t.c continuously until the aim is met. That's what Pep had at City. If Mourinho had that, who knows. Things might have ended differently.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 6:15pm On Oct 16, 2023
Englishisamust:

No wonder you have ballsproblem!!! grin grin grin.

Like scrotum problem?? 🤣 🤣 🤣

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Englishisamust: 8:12pm On Oct 16, 2023
Goat for a reason grin grin grin. Another brace!!!

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 8:13pm On Oct 16, 2023
Englishisamust:
Goat for a reason grin grin grin. Another brace!!!
God of football ✅✅

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jokerman(m): 8:19pm On Oct 16, 2023
Bruno Fernandes looks happy while playing for Portugal. 🤪

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 8:25pm On Oct 16, 2023
Ten Hag must pay for football crimes.

8 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jokerman(m): 8:31pm On Oct 16, 2023
odizeey:
Ten Hag must pay for football crimes.

He must surely pay

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 8:31pm On Oct 16, 2023
afrodoc2:

No vex.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (13740) (13741) (13742) (13743) (13744) (13745) (13746) ... (14218) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Jamiuokolla, eph12(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.