Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,863 members, 7,841,245 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (13755) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8809937 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13752) (13753) (13754) (13755) (13756) (13757) (13758) ... (14197) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 3:37pm On Oct 19, 2023
TheLequte:

Just seeing this rubbish.

Cancelo went out on loan last season because Pep wanted to give RIco Lewis a chance? How daft can you be?!

No youth player benched an established starter at Man City.

Cancelo's form dipped towards December. He was benched (not by RIco Lewis, mind you, you ignoramus). He confronted Pep and the later banished him.

It was Kyle Walker (who Pep said couldn't play his 3 at the back system) that Pep eventually turned to. He had Kyle/Akanji on the right, and Ake on the left, with this Portuguese dude in the centre. John stones was playing midfield.

Your Rico Lewis was chopping bench like mad. That's who you think Pep is giving a chance over his established starters? Dude started like 10 out of 38 EPL games for crying out loud.

Odizeey, I know say in your mind, you think say you smart. But honestly, you're very very dvmb. And this rubbish you spewed takes the cake.

Just seeing this or it took you over two weeks of research to cook this nonsense you call a comeback

Go and do a proper research and come back. This ain't no comeback
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 3:39pm On Oct 19, 2023
Btw, too many childish arguments on this thread. Most of the Ronaldo v Messi arguments are super childish.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 3:49pm On Oct 19, 2023
The thing don pain the guy.

He go study.

That kind feeling when then rubbish you for argument but you no Sabi wetyn you go talk but na when you reach house things go dey enter your mind. cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by WhoDeyHause: 5:03pm On Oct 19, 2023
Trevor012:

This one just went and dig rubbish when the point still Stand. Your midget has never won Balon dor due to his performance in another league with another club. The only balon dor he won for club performance was statpading in la Liga and for Barcelona. He went to Ligue 1 and flop badly was voted worst signing of the season that Fifa had to rig a world cup to save his career. Wake me up when your useless fraud goes to another league and dominate with another club then gets awarded the balon dor like the God of football did at both United and Madrid. Werey thought he did something 😂😂
I can't wait for October 30. 🤔
The salt from your tears will be used for my new peppersoup factory. 😭😂😂
Trevor012:

Did you see Troyes and breasts in the world cup? Na only against farmers Messi preek dey stand. Eibar lite Maradonna cheesy cheesy

Trevor012:

See as they carry all the same type of supporting strikers. No single actually top 9 in that team. What a waste, Argentina will be lucky to have even reach quarter final.

Trevor012:
Argentina Carried a team consisting of midgets as attackers lmao. What's the use of Dybala , Alvarez and correa when you already picked Martinez and Messi. These people go collect I swear.

Trevor012:

Keep quiet. Martinez best position is as a supporting striker either partnering Lukaku or Dzeko. He is terrible as a lone striker. Alvarez is exactly the same as Martinez. Martinez, Alvarez, Dybala, Messi etc all occupy the same position on the field and hug the same spaces. The werey coach carry midgets of similar profile full attack without a single lone striker lmao. Argentina go too flop for this World Cup.

Trevor012:
Bruno Fraudnandes lmao. Santos better bench the fraud for this coming world cup so Portugal can cook.

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 5:06pm On Oct 19, 2023
odizeey:

Just seeing this or it took you over two weeks of research to cook this nonsense you call a comeback

Go and do a proper research and come back. This ain't no comeback

Haba.

If you’re not daft you’d realize that that was a different moniker from the one I regularly post with (this one). I logged into that account, saw your stvpid mention, and then replied you.

You always think that you’re smart. But ordinary primary 2 reasoning dey dey hard for you. Even hensbrain no dull reach you.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by WhoDeyHause: 5:06pm On Oct 19, 2023
ChristoBam:
Btw, too many childish arguments on this thread. Most of the Ronaldo v Messi arguments are super childish.
But you people don't want to let go of these finished dinosaurs so that we can enjoy the young talents football has given to us like Mbappe, haaland, vini Jr, bellingham, musiala, gvardiol Enzo, nkunku, caicedo and cole palmer. See how haaland is going to miss out on the ballon dor despite the legendary season he had. 😒

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 5:13pm On Oct 19, 2023
odizeey:
The thing don pain the guy.

He go study.

That kind feeling when then rubbish you for argument but you no Sabi wetyn you go talk but na when you reach house things go dey enter your mind. cheesy cheesy

Lol.

See tsetse fly wey think say him be butterfly.

You’ll start arguments you don’t have the mental capacity to hold.

Now that you’ve been mentally decapitated with facts and reason you don’t have anything reasonable to reply with.

Who did Pep sacrifice in his starting XI for Rico Lewis?

The idiot said I went to “study”. grin If that little reply is synonymous to “studying” to you, then I can’t imagine what you’ll think about Elampeero’s retorts to Cougar.

Small brain dey shake head.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 5:13pm On Oct 19, 2023
Leyqute:

Haba.

If you’re not daft you’d realize that that was a different moniker from the one I regularly post with (this one). I logged into that account, saw your stvpid mention, and then replied you.

You always think that you’re smart. But ordinary primary 2 reasoning dey dey hard for you. Even hensbrain no dull reach you.

Smart Leyqute

Take zobo make pain no kill you throway cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 5:14pm On Oct 19, 2023
Always hitting on smartness.

I never for once told anyone I'm smart.

cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 5:16pm On Oct 19, 2023
He thinks I'll go back to that argument with him. Hehehe

Just pray a similar argument comes up. For now, take a seat.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 5:17pm On Oct 19, 2023
odizeey:

Smart Leyqute

Take zobo make pain no kill you throway cheesy

As expected. No tangible rebuttal of the fact that smacked you in the face.

At least you now know that TheLequte and Leyqute are two different monikers.

Thank God for me in your life. Olodo.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 5:18pm On Oct 19, 2023
odizeey:
Always hitting on smartness.

I never for once told anyone I'm smart.

cheesy

No need to.

We all know you’re dumb.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 5:25pm On Oct 19, 2023
I see pains everywhere.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 5:27pm On Oct 19, 2023
This doesn’t look good at all.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 5:58pm On Oct 19, 2023
dreamxhaser:
I see how these pessi fans are doing their best to justify this daylight robbery.

From the start till the end of this world cup, it was obvious the competition was staged for Messi to win it. The writing was on the wall, and you all know it, but chose to back nonsense.

Anyways, Ballandior or not, CR7 is the GOAT. It is not by the trophies you win, but the younger generation you inspired.

I talk am grin

It's no longer by trophies ooo, it's now by younger generation you inspire.

Quote of the day!!!

This Ronaldo fan boys no go kee person grin

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 6:18pm On Oct 19, 2023
WhoDeyHause:

I can't wait for October 30. 🤔
The salt from your tears will be used for my new peppersoup factory. 😭😂😂

You still haven't dropped anything my guy. We know the reason why Argentina won that world cup was thanks to FIFA. Nothing concern me and October 30th.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 6:50pm On Oct 19, 2023
Jadon Sancho excluded from United squad photo #mufc

Get me Neto from Wolves as his replacement please.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 7:08pm On Oct 19, 2023
MRTA7:

Get me Neto from Wolves as his replacement please.

Boy.

ETH is not playing o.

January is almost here sha.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 7:09pm On Oct 19, 2023
Expect Martial to turn into prime Kaka the rest of the season. His contract is about to expire and man will do everything in his might to secure that bag.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 7:36pm On Oct 19, 2023
Leyqute:
Expect Martial to turn into prime Kaka the rest of the season. His contract is about to expire and man will do everything in his might to secure that bag.

I pray the club doesn't fall for that.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by YourBestWriter: 7:45pm On Oct 19, 2023
Ashley Cole :

"The toughest player to mark at Manchester United was Wayne Rooney. The easiest was Cristiano Ronaldo and he is aware of that. I used to tell him before kickoff that you are in for a bad night my boy. I don't remember him taking me on successfully. He jumped over the ball, do all the step overs but in the end I get possession back from him very quickly and easily. Wayne Rooney on the other hand was very clever on possession and he didn't do too much dribbling but he knew how to get the job done."

I actually watched this game live. Very hilarious.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by oluwasunkanmi97(m): 8:02pm On Oct 19, 2023
See.

Before that World Cup, many of us, including me just couldn't see how Argentina would win the whole thing. I was like, they would sure go far, but not win it. But yeah they surprised everyone. Although, to me, at some point, it was looking like there were some controversial calls in Argentina's favour during the tournament.

But, looking at the whole thing now, one can't say that FIFA gave it to them. They worked hard for that World Cup. They were on stunning form before and after the tournament. 50 games unbeaten in 51 games now.
That's a lot.

If the games were rigged for them, were the games they played before and after the tournament rigged or scripted as well ?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dreamxhaser: 8:04pm On Oct 19, 2023
ChristoBam:

From the start when they lost to Saudi ehhn? 😂

Y'all were so excited about the World Cup at that point.

How can someone think they rigged world cup for someone when no be dullard. The people wey dey talk am dey use am cruise. Be like you take am serious.

I don't want to go into conspiracies. But if you want to rig well, u will try your best to make it look natural. That match with Saudi was all part of the game plan.

Didn't tinubu loose Lagos?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dreamxhaser: 8:10pm On Oct 19, 2023
Jodera:

I talk am grin

It's no longer by trophies ooo, it's now by younger generation you inspire.

Quote of the day!!!

This Ronaldo fan boys no kee person grin

Boss, Ballan whatever and some cups can not make you a legend.

You have to inspire young talents, and we all know CR7 is the idol of most young talents in this generation.

Some legendary musicians have never won the Grammy.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by toluxe0075: 8:18pm On Oct 19, 2023
Trevor012:
Una points just dey useless and easy to ridicule. When Messi goes to two leagues and dominate, winning each and every individual and collective title available like Ronaldo did then we can have a conversation.

Club football: Ronaldo wins

International football: Ronaldo wins as well. What Ronaldo did for Portugal is far greater than what midget did for Argentina. Ronaldo from Argentina/Brazil will have a minimum of 2 world cup with plenty useless Copa Americas.

There's no discussion here.

You are overreaching.

Here is Sanchez with the two major international trophies his country has ever won in their history.

He was instrumental to both victories while winning player of the tournament for one. What he has done for his country dwarfs whatever your Ronaldo did.

Ronaldo who has played many international tournaments and never won a single player of the tournament is who you are comparing to Messi with 2 World Cup player of the tournament and 2 COPA America player of the tournament.

It’s an insult.

Even Sanchez has a better international career than Ronaldo. At least, he has a player of the tournament unlike Ronaldo. All Ronaldo did was statpad against farmers like San Marino, Andorra, Luxembourg etc qualifiers to claim international goal record.

To even worsen the insult, Ronaldo only had 25 minutes of playing time in the final of the major trophy Portugal won. They had to count the glorified friendly UEFA nations league as a major trophy.

The whole world knows it is a friendly trophy like the numerous ones Messi had won with Argentina which you guys ridiculed. Even at that, Ronaldo could not even win MVP for the friendly tournament.
Lol

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 8:35pm On Oct 19, 2023
toluxe0075:

You are overreaching.

Here is Sanchez with the two major international trophies his country has ever won in their history.

He was instrumental to both victories while winning player of the tournament for one. What he has done for his country dwarfs whatever your Ronaldo did.

Ronaldo who has played many international tournaments and never won a single player of the tournament is who you are comparing to Messi with 2 World Cup player of the tournament and 2 COPA America player of the tournament.

It’s an insult.

Even Sanchez has a better international career than Ronaldo. At least, he has a player of the tournament unlike Ronaldo. All Ronaldo did was statpad against farmers like San Marino, Andorra, Luxembourg etc qualifiers to claim international goal record.

To even worsen the insult, Ronaldo only had 25 minutes of playing time in the final of the major trophy Portugal won. They had to count the glorified friendly UEFA nations league as a major trophy.

The whole world knows it is a friendly trophy like the numerous ones Messi had won with Argentina which you guys ridiculed. Even at that, Ronaldo could not even win MVP for the friendly tournament.
Lol
All this epistles only to tell us what Sanchez and Ronaldo have done for their various countries is greater than what Messi has done for Argentina. Thank you 😌
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by toluxe0075: 8:39pm On Oct 19, 2023
Trevor012:

All this epistles only to tell us what Sanchez and Ronaldo have done for their various countries is greater than what Messi has done for Argentina. Thank you 😌
You are a lost case
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Englishisamust: 8:40pm On Oct 19, 2023
Trevor012:

I like as u dey press all those yeye messi fans neck!!! grin grin grin. Give them wotowoto!!!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 8:42pm On Oct 19, 2023
toluxe0075:
You are a lost case
That's basically what you said na 😁
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Englishisamust: 8:48pm On Oct 19, 2023
In euro you won't face team like Honduras, Saudi Arabia,Bolivia, china, egypt,Cameroon, senagal, Bolivia, Below fifa ranking teams. cheesy grin grin.. small Serbia or Denmark will beat all this team I mentioned self..

In world cup we know it is Europe or south African team that will collect it...

In copa America it is either Brazil, Chile or Argentina

In Euro you can never predict it

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 9:18pm On Oct 19, 2023
WhoDeyHause:

But you people don't want to let go of these finished dinosaurs so that we can enjoy the young talents football has given to us like Mbappe, haaland, vini Jr, bellingham, musiala, gvardiol Enzo, nkunku, caicedo and cole palmer. See how haaland is going to miss out on the ballon dor despite the legendary season he had. 😒
Person wey no qualify for World Cup wan win Balondor? Just be like saying an Europa league player should win the Balondor.

This is even more crazy cuz it's a world cup year. A competition that's held every 4 years.

You'll have to be super deluded to believe someone that didn't even qualify should be getting the Balondor. He's tried enough that he's second.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MorataFC: 11:05pm On Oct 19, 2023
Jodera:
When Ronaldo won 2013 balon dor without winning any tangible trophy... All because he scored a Hattrick in a Playoffs, we didn't hear balon dor is rigged, balon dor is fixed.

If someone can win balon dor just for qualifying his country to world cup(which was another competition for best loser than the original one), then why all these tears for someone who won and Dominated the World cup gan gan??
Qualifying for the World Cup is harder than the World cup gan gan grin

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (13752) (13753) (13754) (13755) (13756) (13757) (13758) ... (14197) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.