Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,122 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (13798) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8709467 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13795) (13796) (13797) (13798) (13799) (13800) (13801) ... (14146) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by oliverano: 11:42pm On Oct 30, 2023
YourBestWriter:

Bayern wanted champions league, pep failed. He was sacked. Anybody can win the farmer's league under bayern.

When ten hag entered the hot seat at old trafford, the club gave him a project: win us a trophy, and he did it.

So what are you saying?

grin grin grin grin grin

The things we read on nairaland Lmao 🤣🤣
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 12:00am On Oct 31, 2023
Ghen ghen
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Englishisamust: 12:18am On Oct 31, 2023
kingofcasting:
Stupidityisamust
Joker.m0ron

Brainless noisemakers grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy grin
😂😂😂😂. Kingoffoolishness is back. Long time boss.. My good friend!! 😂😂😂😂
.. The amount of laughing emoji in your post shows how senseless you are!!!

Oyaaaa!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by FirstbornWds: 1:01am On Oct 31, 2023
Deep down, una no say them no put gun for una head to stan this "fanship." If frustration too much, just comot. To be Ronaldo fan no be must.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jokerman(m): 7:02am On Oct 31, 2023
kingofcasting:
Some moniker eye go red today. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin cheesy wink wink grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin grin grin

You don crawl out back from you cave 😬
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jokerman(m): 7:09am On Oct 31, 2023
🚨 Marcus Rashford partied in a nightclub after Manchester United’s 3-0 loss to Manchester City - just hours before he was due to report for training this morning.

Rashford was at the popular Chinawhite nightspot in Manchester city centre until some time past midnight for a birthday celebration that had been arranged by close friends prior to the defeat. #MUFC [@TelegraphDucker]
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingTom(m): 7:49am On Oct 31, 2023
popizaino:

I guess you drafted the sack letter.
grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 8:17am On Oct 31, 2023
Leyqute:

Idk mehn.

Maybe it’s a change in the midfield dynamics and ETH wanting to play a different style and some players playing below par ?

Our midfield was Eriksen and Case with Bruno. We replaced Eriksen with Mount and changed our patterns and things went to hell.

We are hardly able to play out from the back these days and when we get into dangerous positions, Bruno and Rashford force things. Or Antony or any other attacker makes a senseless decision and we lose possession.

And then the ensuing counter attack is almost always devastating.

If you were the manager, what would be your next moves? What would you do?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 9:06am On Oct 31, 2023
eph12:

If you were the manager, what would be your next moves? What would you do?

its quite dicey.

Banish your top guns to the bench and you’ll lose the dressing room (and your job) if those you choose over them don’t perform.

Keep playing them and they keep doing rubbish.

It’s not easy being a manager.

Maybe create patterns where you score goals without involving those top guns? If you can win matches with or without them you can do whatever you want to do.

Maybe that’s why he benched the two of them in that midweek game against Crystal Palace. Maybe he’ll do the same thing tomorrow vs Newcastle.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Englishisamust: 9:57am On Oct 31, 2023
Congratulations once again Messi, I'm not your hater, I just hate your fans, because most of them just don't have sense!!!... Messi your are one of the greatest footballer I respect in history, with achievements, and your humility. But Ronaldo will always be my goat and my favourite......

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 10:21am On Oct 31, 2023
Rashfprd has to be dropped. Mount can play from either flank.

Even Bruno too should come in from the bench in our subsequent games. Our struggle this season is partly down to their poor performances.

Also, ETH should be have himself, why start Lindelof when you have Reguillon on the bench?

A defeat tomorrow will see ETH come under immense pressure.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 11:54am On Oct 31, 2023
Leyqute:

its quite dicey.

Banish your top guns to the bench and you’ll lose the dressing room (and your job) if those you choose over them don’t perform.

Keep playing them and they keep doing rubbish.

It’s not easy being a manager.

Maybe create patterns where you score goals without involving those top guns? If you can win matches with or without them you can do whatever you want to do.

Maybe that’s why he benched the two of them in that midweek game against Crystal Palace. Maybe he’ll do the same thing tomorrow vs Newcastle.
I would make the hard decision. Rest those senior players and run with the young ones. Maybe rotate them for a while until they listen to my instruction, assuming I have been giving them instructions and they haven't been following.

It won't be wise to continue doing the same thing and expect different results

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 11:55am On Oct 31, 2023
patrickmuf:
Rashfprd has to be dropped. Mount can play from either flank.

Even Bruno too should come in from the bench in our subsequent games. Our struggle this season is partly down to their poor performances.

Also, ETH should be have himself, why start Lindelof when you have Reguillon on the bench?

A defeat tomorrow will see ETH come under immense pressure.
I don't see past a defeat tomorrow. I really hope I'm wrong
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by gustav25: 12:21pm On Oct 31, 2023
♾️

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nostradamus1: 12:53pm On Oct 31, 2023
Man united fans are so terrible that some are clamoring for DDG to come back to the club. A player who has been avoided by both serious and unserious clubs.

I can assure you that only 5 man united players will get willing buyers in the current market
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 1:11pm On Oct 31, 2023
grin grin
Who missed me?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ballzproblemm: 3:31pm On Oct 31, 2023
Marcus Rashford partied at a nightclub after Manchester United's derby defeat, just hours before his scheduled training session on Monday morning.

The England forward was seen at the popular Chinawhite nightclub in Manchester city centre until sometime after midnight. It is understood that the party was a birthday celebration arranged by close friends. [TelegraphDucker]

waiting for ten hag to give him the Sancho treatment,oh wait he can't because rashford is not an easy target lol.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ballzproblemm: 3:35pm On Oct 31, 2023
why will rashford care when he is earning over €300k per week .

same goes to the rest of United players , overpaid this why DOF is important all this nonsense won't happen with a good DOF.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 4:53pm On Oct 31, 2023
Ballzproblemm:
why will rashford care when he is earning over €300k per week .

same goes to the rest of United players , overpaid this why DOF is important all this nonsense won't happen with a good DOF.
Will the DOF collect the 300k from Rashford?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ballzproblemm: 4:57pm On Oct 31, 2023
eph12:

Will the DOF collect the 300k from Rashford?
no he won't give such a contract in first place.

lack of DOF don make even basic thinking una no fit do , glazers don't know how to run a club they should give someone who knows how to .

there are still back logs of deadwoods collecting fat checks , glazers is still piling more.

a good DOF will focus on clearing then before anything else,I would have use Chelsea as example but unfortunately our results is not reflecting the good works our sporting directors have done
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 5:46pm On Oct 31, 2023
Ballzproblemm:
no he won't give such a contract in first place.

lack of DOF don make even basic thinking una no fit do , glazers don't know how to run a club they should give someone who knows how to .

there are still back logs of deadwoods collecting fat checks , glazers is still piling more.

a good DOF will focus on clearing then before anything else,I would have use Chelsea as example but unfortunately our results is not reflecting the good works our sporting directors have done
So even with your good DOF, you guys are still shit? Wahala

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ballzproblemm: 6:00pm On Oct 31, 2023
eph12:
we are shit but I'm happy with the fact that they're getting reasonable wage .
a 30% reduction of salary if we are not in champions league 😉.

meanwhile rashford dey change car weekly despite losing B2B

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingTom(m): 6:01pm On Oct 31, 2023
KingAlabi:
grin grin
Who missed me?
My bro, where you hide since na? grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 7:02pm On Oct 31, 2023
Ronaldo is super shameless 😂😂. WTF!

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 7:08pm On Oct 31, 2023
Insecurity is when your person win but you go run go check Ronaldo page.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 7:09pm On Oct 31, 2023
This man doesn't even give a fvck about you and your rivalry. He won the world cup and went to the US to enjoy the rest of his career. Won the Balon d Or last night and is probably still having a 'party' with family. Why let this man's success rattle you so much that you're acting with zero class. 39 years old player acting like Garnacho😂.

You go think say na him wan win am if Messi no win am. Carry rivalry with Messi for head pass anything. Man doesn't even give two sh*ts about you.

So Embarrassing.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 7:10pm On Oct 31, 2023
odizeey:

Ronaldo's page? WTF are you on about? 😂
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 7:16pm On Oct 31, 2023
Erik 7 the fighter cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Englishisamust: 7:19pm On Oct 31, 2023
odizeey:

Reason why I said most of Messi fans are senseless!!! Messi is good but have toxic and senseless fan base
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Trevor012(m): 7:20pm On Oct 31, 2023
eph12:

Damn 😂😂
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Englishisamust: 7:25pm On Oct 31, 2023
eph12:

When you are bored and feel like laughing just read ballzproblem2 post!!! Person wey suppose dey do skit or comedy grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jokerman(m): 7:39pm On Oct 31, 2023
ChristoBam:
This man doesn't even give a fvck about you and your rivalry. He won the world cup and went to the US to enjoy the rest of his career. Won the Balon d Or last night and is probably still having a 'party' with family. Why let this man's success rattle you so much that you're acting with zero class. 39 years old player acting like Garnacho😂.

You go think say na him wan win am if Messi no win am. Carry rivalry with Messi for head pass anything. Man doesn't even give two sh*ts about you.

So Embarrassing.

Don't be dumb.

The same Pessi that cried when the Ballondor was 5 a piece?

(1) (2) (3) ... (13795) (13796) (13797) (13798) (13799) (13800) (13801) ... (14146) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: dreamxhaser and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.