Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,289 members, 7,815,498 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (13809) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8711822 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13806) (13807) (13808) (13809) (13810) (13811) (13812) ... (14146) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by NinjaMetahuman: 7:20am On Nov 02, 2023
Goood morningggg

Greetings from old threeford. The home of awon oniya meta united grin

13 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Blake755: 7:31am On Nov 02, 2023
Joezinho:
If I speak, they will call me a pained Ronaldo fan.

But, I will speak.

He was right to the very single breath. We are so done.

“..As Picasso said, you have to destroy it to rebuild it and if they start with me, for me, it’s not a problem..."
Ronaldo fan or not we have seen real reason Ronaldo left man u have fallen apart from owner down to staff everybody just do as he likes no aim or anything

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 7:39am On Nov 02, 2023
I enjoyed Captain Casemiro performance ... 🤣🤣🤣
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 7:47am On Nov 02, 2023
I thank God I didnt watch yesterday match. Gave myself brain and just focus on my finishing my slides.

Yoruba use to say Koju maribi, gbogbo ara ni Ogun e

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by liveLongNprospa(m): 8:21am On Nov 02, 2023
Android17:
Who born City to get Haaland over Real Madrid? Have you looked at Chelsea recently? They are celebrating Carabao wins against minnows nowadays because they barely win anywhere else.

Edit: Can Mbappé disrespect the Real Madrid of 1997-2003?

What the actual fvck?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 8:23am On Nov 02, 2023
odizeey:

But same uefa cup can't give someone who won world cup golden ball a top three seat. 🤣🤣🤣
Lol...
His only performance was in world cup.
Nobody takes Europa seriously then and certainly uefa can't give someone top 3 for finishing 9th in his league.

For R9 to win Balon dor and world best while winning Europa, then he must certainly be massively head and shoulder above anyone else to break that status quo that year
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by main24(m): 8:31am On Nov 02, 2023
eph12,
Rashford and Bruno were benched yesterday.

I didn't watch the match though, how was our performance?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by AdisaOwala: 8:52am On Nov 02, 2023
Overhyped Moyes with Bald head?

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 9:12am On Nov 02, 2023
Jodera:
Lol...
His only performance was in world cup.
Nobody takes Europa seriously then and certainly uefa can't give someone top 3 for finishing 9th in his league.

For R9 to win Balon dor and world best while winning Europa, then he must certainly be massively head and shoulder above anyone else to break that status quo that year

Hehehe. You dey see as your bias dey expose you now?

28 goals and 10 assists that season.

You said someone that won Uefa cup win is nothing but I showed you someone with a Uefa cup that won those awards twice.

Okay, let's say 1996 was the Olympics and that was why R9 won it. 2010 was a World Cup year and Forlan was the best player and highest goal-scorer in the World Cup

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by metodman(m): 9:14am On Nov 02, 2023
engrelvis:
Very sad.l had such high hopes for ETH esp after last season performances.

Same with me.... I thought he was the one....He's not a bad manager but he contributed to this mess.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by metodman(m): 9:28am On Nov 02, 2023
Our own Nani here might be a prophet.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 9:28am On Nov 02, 2023
main24:
eph12,

Give the players a run of games. However unfortunately the talents ETH was supposed to manage, he has mismanaged them. Garnacho is very young, skillful and teachable. But what has he learned?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by YourBestWriter: 10:22am On Nov 02, 2023
🎙Louis van Gaal.

"Erik ten Hag is a great coach, but Manchester United are a commercial club, so it's a difficult choice for a coach. He'd better go to a football club."

What was Erik Ten Hag thinking? He should have listened. I feel sorry for him, and I hope he turns things around quickly because i trust his ability, and i have seen he's a good tactician. i want him to stay for a long time, but this club has ruined lots of good managers and players in the last 10 years.

Until we have a change in ownership, no matter who will come here, it will be impossible to survive for such a person.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 10:36am On Nov 02, 2023
YourBestWriter:
🎙Louis van Gaal.

"Erik ten Hag is a great coach, but Manchester United are a commercial club, so it's a difficult choice for a coach. He'd better go to a football club."

What was Erik Ten Hag thinking? He should have listened. I feel sorry for him, and I hope he turns things around quickly because i trust his ability, and i have seen he's a good tactician. i want him to stay for a long time, but this club has ruined lots of good managers and players in the last 10 years.

Until we have a change in ownership, no matter who will come here, it will be impossible to survive for such a person.

grin

Its never too late to heed the Advice. Let him quit the commercial club honorably NOW.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 10:37am On Nov 02, 2023
I remember Anthony and Gakpo argument 🤣

Christobam, eph12 and co how far?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Expert17: 10:40am On Nov 02, 2023
main24:
eph12,

We didn't even create any goal scoring chance. Lmao

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by AdisaOwala: 10:46am On Nov 02, 2023
Expert17:

Both players have not hit the expected performance levels and can be rightly deemed as flops jare..

Liverpool wouldn't be too bothered - Gakpo no too cost like that.

On the other hand, Our Pocolee with his dreadful displays + huge transfer fees , is arguably the worst signing in the PL in the last 2 years
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by onyeomaonyeoma(m): 10:54am On Nov 02, 2023
They haven't sack this fraud of a coach.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 11:03am On Nov 02, 2023
Expert17:

Onana to mount argument nko?😄

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 11:31am On Nov 02, 2023
odizeey:

Hehehe. You dey see as your bias dey expose you now?

28 goals and 10 assists that season.

You said someone that won Uefa cup win is nothing but I showed you someone with a Uefa cup that won those awards twice.

Okay, let's say 1996 was the Olympics and that was why R9 won it. 2010 was a World Cup year and Forlan was the best player and highest goal-scorer in the World Cup
it's now I even remember sef

Balon dor that year is just like uefa best this time. Any good player can win it but World best then is the Koko.

It's the reason someone like Owen, nedved, shevchenko and co won while big guns like Zizzou and Dinho were winning world best. It's just like how Jorginho won uefa best in 2020.

2010 is where everything changed and that's where the overall world best was Balon dor. It'll be difficult for Forlan to enter top 3. Maybe if it was 2006 he did that exploits, he would have been crowned a Balon dor winner or a top 3
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Blake755: 11:31am On Nov 02, 2023
Something is not right angry sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 11:36am On Nov 02, 2023
Jodera:
it's now I even remember sef

Balon dor that year is just like uefa best this time. Any good player can win it but World best then is the Koko.

It's the reason someone like Owen, nedved, shevchenko and co won while big guns like Zizzou and Dinho were winning world best. It's just like how Jorginho won uefa best in 2020.

2010 is where everything changed and that's where the overall world best was Balon dor. It'll be difficult for Forlan to enter top 3. Maybe if it was 2006 he did that exploits, he would have been crowned a Balon dor winner or a top 3
You can't run.
He won FIFA best and Balon d'Or with same uefa cup. cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 11:40am On Nov 02, 2023
odizeey:

You can't run.
He won FIFA best and Balon d'Or with same uefa cup. cheesy cheesy

R9 was different.
His exploits was very very very massive, so he broke that threshold that will limit the others
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 11:53am On Nov 02, 2023
Jodera:

R9 was different.
His exploits was very very very massive, so he broke that threshold that will limit the others
Bias once again.

And that's what these awards are based on.

How many goals did he score in 95/96 that made him break any threshold
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by main24(m): 11:54am On Nov 02, 2023
Expert17:

We didn't even create any goal scoring chance. Lmao

That's serious lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 12:02pm On Nov 02, 2023
odizeey:

Bias once again.

And that's what these awards are based on.

How many goals did he score in 95/96 that made him break any threshold
but 95/96 he didn't win any Balon dor na. Was that the year you said he won Europa? undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 12:05pm On Nov 02, 2023
Blake755:
Even if them pick Bellingham, you go still talk the same thing so make Una free this matter cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 12:06pm On Nov 02, 2023
Blake755:
oga, now it seems like every player that comes to United turns to shit.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 12:07pm On Nov 02, 2023
Jodera:
but 95/96 he didn't win any Balon dor na. Was that the year you said he won Europa? undecided
But he won the award you called greater than Balon d'Or cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAlabi: 12:22pm On Nov 02, 2023
KingTom:

My bro, where you hide since na? grin
Omo
I never get time for nairaland oh, work wan deal with me
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 12:26pm On Nov 02, 2023
AdisaOwala:

Both players have not hit the expected performance levels and can be rightly deemed as flops jare..

Liverpool wouldn't be too bothered - Gakpo no too cost like that.

On the other hand, Our Pocolee with his dreadful displays + huge transfer fees , is arguably the worst signing in the PL in the last 2 years

In PL history. Not only last 2 years.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Englishisamust: 12:37pm On Nov 02, 2023
Jodera:
Even if them pick Bellingham, you go still talk the same thing so make Una free this matter cheesy

Leave aam he think halland and Bellingham will perform in man u!! grin grin grin. All of them will flop in man u. I'm sure about that... especially that halland he go suffer for rashford, and pocoleee hand....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (13806) (13807) (13808) (13809) (13810) (13811) (13812) ... (14146) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: odizeey(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.