Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,278 members, 7,839,383 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (13856) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8802491 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13853) (13854) (13855) (13856) (13857) (13858) (13859) ... (14185) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 7:17pm On Nov 25, 2023
Afrodoc2 Kobe likely to be in the squad tomorrow. Might get minutes too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayromWrites: 7:20pm On Nov 25, 2023
Greenwood just scored a worldlie

Mhan, I hate Antony cry

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 7:22pm On Nov 25, 2023
Leyqute:

I got what you mean.

These kids, they need to get chances if they are EVER going to make it at United.

And to get chances, they need to be the best they can be.

Giving talents time to develop and multiple experiences elsewhere first before we thrust them into the first team can boost their chances of making it here.

In the end, it's really a coin toss but those little things help.

But your response was that Harrison and Lacey were years away and not ready yet. I never said they were ready now or that they should be moved to the men’s team now, or that they shouldn’t go on loan first. I only mentioned them as the 2 obvious players that might have the potential to play for the men’s team one day.

One day might be 5 years away and it might be after several loans or after no loan. I was just talking about their potential.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 7:23pm On Nov 25, 2023
Leyqute:
Afrodoc2 Kobe likely to be in the squad tomorrow. Might get minutes too.

He has to be in the squad. We are running out of midfielders right now.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 7:33pm On Nov 25, 2023
afrodoc2:

But your response was that Harrison and Lacey were years away and not ready yet. I never said they were ready now or that they should be moved to the men’s team now, or that they shouldn’t go on loan first. I only mentioned them as the 2 obvious players that might have the potential to play for the men’s team one day.

One day might be 5 years away and it might be after several loans or after no loan. I was just talking about their potential.

That's what me sef was saying na cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Englishisamust: 7:36pm On Nov 25, 2023
Mason greenwood!!! Rocket
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 7:39pm On Nov 25, 2023
Leyqute:

That's what me sef was saying na cheesy

LOL but the way you said "No o" in this post below like i was arguing that fact.

Leyqute:

No o. Harrison is years away. Now is not the right time.

I want him to go on loan to a good team first for years and gain experience before coming into the toxic atmosphere of the first team.

Lacey is even farther from being ready. They should not rush him at all… if we don’t want his talent to go to waste.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 7:40pm On Nov 25, 2023
Mason Greenwood
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 7:42pm On Nov 25, 2023
This Getafe is best suited for ogiri gbamila.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 7:59pm On Nov 25, 2023
afrodoc2:

LOL but the way you said "No o" in this post below like i was arguing that fact.
[/b]

No o bros. Ko deep. E ma binu.

BtW did you see that Greenwood goal?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 8:07pm On Nov 25, 2023
Leyqute:

No o bros. Ko deep. E ma binu.

BtW did you see that Greenwood goal?

Yes. He has been playing much better of late but their clueless manager keeps playing him on the left wing. To give correct pass to team mate hard those Getafe players pass calculus.

The best thing for him would be to switch to a different club in January.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 8:26pm On Nov 25, 2023
cool

Greenwood Alert.🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

https://twitter.com/mufcMPB/status/1728475938680135840?t=AWJ6FwLGoakESosdDeJs2g&s=19
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 8:41pm On Nov 25, 2023
afrodoc2:

Yes. He has been playing much better of late but their clueless manager keeps playing him on the left wing. To give correct pass to team mate hard those Getafe players pass calculus.

The best thing for him would be to switch to a different club in January.

Who go loan am?

Getafe sef won't allow that to happen. They need to be getting the most from him. He's flawlessly their best attacker.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nani667: 8:45pm On Nov 25, 2023
#TrashfordOUT
#TrashHagOUT
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 8:59pm On Nov 25, 2023
https://twitter.com/UtdEIIis/status/1728456769796534409?t=Eund8mZQf2jV2a1SnFPrDg&s=19

Blood of God!

Whoever sanctioned that Antony sale needs to be fired!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Englishisamust: 9:06pm On Nov 25, 2023

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by YourBestWriter: 9:37pm On Nov 25, 2023
Jokerman:
Honestly, even in Haram football, Greenwood is still performing above expectations....

Look at Man Utd now, our attackers can get a goal yet we play them everyday....

And they are mad, Goatnaldo blasted the club and the terrorist coach...😵‍💫

To be sincere, ronaldo is the greatest player of all time, but you see his mumu fans. Brainless set of people. What did the ronaldo say about ten hag? Simple. He doesn't respect him. You mumu fans come amplify everything. Una go wait tire.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 11:35pm On Nov 25, 2023
The fall of gakpo nd madueke is not as televised as that of Anthony..

Why is that?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by kozmicity: 11:35pm On Nov 25, 2023
Mrviktor:

Why is that?

One is in Man U.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 11:37pm On Nov 25, 2023
Leyqute:
https://twitter.com/UtdEIIis/status/1728456769796534409?t=Eund8mZQf2jV2a1SnFPrDg&s=19

Blood of God!

Whoever sanctioned that Antony sale needs to be fired!!

Olise is mid abeg.. Both him nd Anthony are not manutd level..

Won't even see bench under fergie.

He plays with the ball too much..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 11:39pm On Nov 25, 2023
Fofana nd Maguire are almost the same price tag wise.

Yet they want to bury Maguire alive.. While fofana is just unlucky with injury..

Yes he is unlucky.. But what of varane.. Varane is a waste of money that can't stay fit..

I just dont understand it

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 2:06am On Nov 26, 2023
Unpopular opinion

Evans has played better football than gvardiol

Martinez has been shit all 2023.

Shaw can't attack or defend he's only shining because there is no competition.

Same for dalot

Rashford won't get into arsenals team.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 6:12am On Nov 26, 2023
Englishisamust:

https://youtube.com/shorts/agajD4VY2bw?si=4QwVaRtJWc0MswKn

https://youtube.com/shorts/Va9yR4z0B_A?si=Mx82EagZcqjibrmk

grin grin grin grin... Antony self dey score this goals in 20 matches

Antony beat his man on the halfway line, drive to the opponents box, and then finish like that? grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 6:13am On Nov 26, 2023
Mrviktor:

Olise is mid abeg.. Both him nd Anthony are not manutd level..

Won't even see bench under fergie.

He plays with the ball too much..

I'll take Olise over Antony.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by AdisaOwala: 7:01am On Nov 26, 2023
Mrviktor:

Why is that?

Gakpo nor too cost
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by YourBestWriter: 7:58am On Nov 26, 2023
They are quick to say, "eh, ten hag bought the flop Antony, he bought this flop and that flop." But they can never acknowledge in their hypocritical, brainless ronaldo fanboys mind that the same ten hag bought Lisandro Martinez, Hojlund, varane and casemiro (of last season whom we all loved).

Coaches sometimes buy players who they thought could make a difference but was disappointing. I was also in support of Antony's purchase. The guy was a beast at Ajax. And am sure a lot of ten hag slanders had also secretly wanted Antony.

I dont think there are worst hypocrites in football than Manutd fans. Dirty set of people.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Englishisamust: 8:27am On Nov 26, 2023
Ten hag bought varane!!! Only God know wetin this one drink for body!!!

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by AdisaOwala: 8:36am On Nov 26, 2023
Englishisamust:

If you have noticed, most folks on here ignore it
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by akwesenana: 9:35am On Nov 26, 2023
AdisaOwala:

If you have noticed, most folks on here ignore it
No be small 'it', boss.

Even me where be die-hard ETH supporter, I find it impossible to come to terms with it's logic process.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 9:37am On Nov 26, 2023
Englishisamust:
That guy is the most useless poster here.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by iamoyindamola(m): 10:11am On Nov 26, 2023
🤣🤣🤣
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by engrelvis(m): 12:03pm On Nov 26, 2023
We go again today...let continue trying until we get right.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13853) (13854) (13855) (13856) (13857) (13858) (13859) ... (14185) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: AdisaOwala, Jodera and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.