Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,798 members, 7,862,637 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 09:40 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (14185) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8870017 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14182) (14183) (14184) (14185) (14186) (14187) (14188) ... (14216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by AdisaOwala: 1:37pm On May 24
Mrviktor:
We have a complete squad .minus Shaw and Maguire.

I don't see why we don't match city on Sunday..
It would be poetic if marital scores the winner.

TBH, your optimism is quite remarkable - you always seem to be positive about the team, no matter what. cool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hatakekakashi: 2:21pm On May 24
Mrviktor:
lookman goals were individual brilliance..apart from the first goal which was a team goal

Apart from that and the bus Atalanta parked..
Bayern played better
Player better how? Leverkusen were tactically outmatched!

Once a team have possession and shoot weak shots at goal, people automatically think they deserve to win.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ballzproblem2: 3:01pm On May 24
ten hag gone after FA,yet here dry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 3:21pm On May 24
Annoying that this news has leaked a day before the Cup Final. But it was an easy decision to sack him.

The difficult decision is who to replace him with.

I'm not confident about any of those options.

This club just cant get it right sha.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 3:25pm On May 24
Ballzproblem2:
ten hag gone after FA,yet here dry
Hmm. To be replaced by who? Ikenna grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by AdisaOwala: 3:28pm On May 24
MRTA7:
Annoying that this news has leaked a day before the Cup Final. But it was an easy decision to sack him.

The difficult decision is who to replace him with.

I'm not confident about any of those options.

This club just cant get it right sha.

Bros, those name ehn

I even see that Brendford's manager is also on the list grin

I think we should have acted faster than Barca - Hans Flick would have been my preferred option tbh...

As it is, I would gladly accept/support anybody INEOS brings - it's a new dawn at the club and we need to give the new management the benefit of doubt.....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ballzproblem2: 3:29pm On May 24
chrisley024:
Hmm. To be replaced by who? Ikenna grin
amen o grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 3:37pm On May 24
Sigh

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 3:43pm On May 24
AdisaOwala:

Bros, those name ehn

I think we should have acted faster than Barca - Hans Flick would have been my preferred option tbh...

As it is, I would gladly accept/support anybody INEOS brings - it's a new dawn at the club and we need to give the new management the benefit of doubt.....

INEOS have a lot to prove for me because they are not showing better moves than the previous regime so far.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by AdisaOwala: 3:52pm On May 24
MRTA7:

INEOS have a lot to prove for me because they are not showing better moves than the previous regime so far.

For this coach matter, take solace in the fact that no be only us...

Look at Chelsea, Bayern, Barca etc grin

Even Liverpool's decision seems like a massive gamble, considering the calibre of manager that has just left the club

I have come to accept that we are back to square one and would probably need another 2 seasons minimum before we can challenge for major honors.

If we are to hire any of these rookie managers, the number of years on his contract would be important
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by YourBestWriter: 3:55pm On May 24
If they sack Ten Hag tomorrow as British media is currently reporting, then you can call me all manner of names, and I will leave this group never to come back again.

But now, project 10 years is still very much alive.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by YourBestWriter: 3:58pm On May 24
MRTA7:

Oga there is no previous regime. Believe it or not. Glazers are still there with their full chest
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 5:20pm On May 24
Leyqute:
Sigh

We are getting McKenna. All the trolling you did on Chelsea thread go backfire. cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by maik99(m): 5:38pm On May 24
AdisaOwala:

Bros, those name ehn

Is Nagelsmann employed?🤔
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 5:48pm On May 24
afrodoc2:

We are getting McKenna. All the trolling you did on Chelsea thread go backfire. cheesy

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by AdisaOwala: 5:52pm On May 24
maik99:

Is Nagelsmann employed?🤔

Currently managing Germany NT
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by izzou(m): 7:07pm On May 24
afrodoc2:

Leyqute:

Mazi Ikenna

The Ikenga 1 of Ipswich

grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 7:19pm On May 24
Pochettino please, one year deal for a start. I don't think McKenna has the strong character/personality to handle players like Trashford.....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 7:23pm On May 24
Wahala dey oo. No be to sack Ten Hag be the issue, na who wan replace am be the koko.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jokerman(m): 7:47pm On May 24
Bye bye Bin Laden... Keep sleeping well... grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 7:59pm On May 24
benedictilemona:
d problem with d leaque is dat,those other teams can't dominate for two season straight,jez afta winning a league...gham players will start going and everything will return back to Bayern
Hehehe. I rest.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ijustwantto: 7:59pm On May 24
At least he won calabar cup after kicking penaldo out tongue. Una go still settle with average coach next season. Woman united grin cheesy
Jokerman:
Bye bye Bin Laden... Keep sleeping well... grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ijustwantto: 8:00pm On May 24
The truth is, ten hang no send anyone tongue
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 8:03pm On May 24
AdisaOwala:

TBH, your optimism is quite remarkable - you always seem to be positive about the team, no matter what. cool

Been red since the good old days...

The only time this team ever broke me was this moment .
I couldn't eat that night.. when this went it

No doubt United will rise again..

Tenhag has tried to get rid of a lot of dead wood .from Fred..to Lingard..to Sancho..to Pogba..
Now the rebuild has started..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Skimpledawg(m): 8:04pm On May 24
larride:

Mr Ikenna is going to Chelsea. God of football cant punish me that way. No never.
There is Prophet on the other side man

Ikenna fits MUFC profile
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by benedictilemona(m): 8:05pm On May 24
odizeey:

Hehehe. I rest.
hahahahahaha,I dey wit u
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Skimpledawg(m): 8:07pm On May 24
izzou:

grin grin grin grin

Make una rush go grab Ikenga, before Boehly go wake up tomorrow.
Izu, you are not okay o grin grin

I still dey try process Ikenna, you come bring Ikenga cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 8:08pm On May 24
BREAKING: Chelsea show strong interest in Ten Hag, offer 3yrs contract.

Source: OasisNews
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 8:10pm On May 24
afrodoc2:

Mr Ikenna. shocked

My enemies has succeeded.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 8:11pm On May 24
Skimpledawg:

There is Prophet on the other side man

Ikenna fits MUFC profile

No collect swear Apostle.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 8:12pm On May 24
If we are going to have a chance tomorrow, we have to field this type of formation:

—————-Bruno———-
—. Rashford —-Hojlund
————-McTom———-
—- Mainoo— Amrabat
Dalot —Martinez— Evans— AWB
Onana

Bruno leads the line but roams. Rashford and Hojlund. Those two act as winger/strikers.

Then we choke midfield. We need people who can chase down space there. Amrabat.

Gernacho and Amad as strong second half reinforcements.

Style of play is: fast and direct. We transition quickly and make use of the wings.

The guys have to be very aggressive and mark City down. Especially that Bernardo. I have a feeling he might cause havoc. I fear him more than Foden sef.

Casemiro anywhere near the starting XI is a disaster waiting to happen. He can’t stand 1 v1 against any City player and will be a minus one.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 8:13pm On May 24
Oasis007:
BREAKING: Chelsea show strong interest in Ten Hag, offer 3yrs contract.

Source: OasisNews

Na you be the source. Na you also break am.

Guy cool down na grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (14182) (14183) (14184) (14185) (14186) (14187) (14188) ... (14216) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: eyezik3(m), superfelix, Wyzkyd(m), Mrviktor(m), AdisaOwala and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.