Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,037 members, 7,838,590 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (13872) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8800765 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13869) (13870) (13871) (13872) (13873) (13874) (13875) ... (14184) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ballzproblem2: 8:52pm On Nov 29, 2023
de Gea got y'all into top four and two cup finals ,which you guys won one.
yet he got victimized by this low budget guardiola.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 8:53pm On Nov 29, 2023
Mumu brought a post from September 4th.

After then have you seen me talk about Pellistri again, even when Anthony was out?

Stupid ignorant fellow.

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Joezinho: 8:54pm On Nov 29, 2023
๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…

8 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by YourBestWriter: 8:54pm On Nov 29, 2023
Leading and losing the lead is the hallmark of Manchester united in the champions league this season. This shows that the players are not man enough to be in the competition.

However, I believe we are all bayern munich fans tonight.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 8:54pm On Nov 29, 2023
odizeey:

I made a post on pellistri after Ten Hag gave him the needed chance. And since then my mind has been made on

Him. You won't see it to post because you are a clown.

Ogbeni shut your mouth jare.

Always mouthing off like a rabid dog.

When Pellistri was on the bench, you were blaming ETH and crying for him to start and get minutes.

E don play now, you turn to clown.

The idiot said โ€œI made my mind on himโ€ lol. As if you get brain to think. Olodo oshi

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by izzou(m): 8:55pm On Nov 29, 2023
Expert17, finally giving up on the nonsense Iron condemn buyer they signed as a GK

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by WhoDeyHause: 8:55pm On Nov 29, 2023
izzou:

Thank you my very respected Elder brother

Welcome to who wants to be a millionaire Mr. Izzou
The next question you are about to answer is for 3 million Zimbabwe dollars
As a Chelsea fan would you rather be?
A. 10th position and not mocked in Europe.
B. Celebrate 4th position for 3 new yarm festivals only to end up last in a group of Gala and Copenhagen.
Your time starts now.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by andrewbaba44: 8:55pm On Nov 29, 2023
raumdeuter:

Serious entertainment

Man Utd going up 2-0 and still losing the game like they did vs Copenhagen

Man Utd will now hope to beat Bayern in the last game while the Copenhagen vs Galatasaray ends in a draw

I knew they wonโ€™t win after gala put it at 3-2

Imagine ziyech scoring 2 free kicks ?

Omo onana na useless GK abeg ,he costed united 3 points
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Unlimited22: 8:56pm On Nov 29, 2023
Nah

I just pray Copenhagen gets something out of their game first

Na here we dey
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 8:56pm On Nov 29, 2023
All they know how to do is make useless noise.

Theyโ€™ll attack you viciously for the same thing that theyโ€™ll embrace fully two weeks later.

Idiot.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by izzou(m): 8:56pm On Nov 29, 2023
WhoDeyHause:

Welcome to who wants to be a millionaire Mr. Izzou
The next question you are about to answer is for 3 million Zimbabwe dollars
As a Chelsea fan would you rather be?
A. 10th position and not mocked in Europe.
B. Celebrate 4th position for 3 new yarm festivals only to end up last in a group of Gala and Copenhagen.
Your time starts now.

I'll go with A

Final answer!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Unlimited22: 8:57pm On Nov 29, 2023
iamoyindamola:

The guy no suppose they collect salary
Make them check him bank account. Today's sabotage no ordinary
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 8:57pm On Nov 29, 2023
odizeey:

He's not. He's just there. No end product.
September 26th. ClownQute see am.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Unlimited22: 8:57pm On Nov 29, 2023
WhoDeyHause:

Avennnnggggeeeerrrrrrrss
Assemble
Nwanne mmadแปฅ!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by WhoDeyHause: 8:58pm On Nov 29, 2023
Sanchez this and Sanchez that.
But manyoo fans would never tell you tonali's fellow match fixer has conceded 14 goals so far in champions league and they will still face Bayern next.
Legend. ๐Ÿฅถ
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 9:00pm On Nov 29, 2023
Onana is the main culprit, he single-handedly got us out of the UCL. I blame ETH sha. None of his signings have come good. Bald headed fool!

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 9:00pm On Nov 29, 2023
odizeey:

September 26th. ClownQute see am.

Mr. Idiot get out of my mentions.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by izzou(m): 9:01pm On Nov 29, 2023
So record signing GK don drink 14 goals inside Group stage?

Ahhhhhhhh. Make i Ko mo le

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 9:01pm On Nov 29, 2023
patrickmuf:
You and ETH alongside the idiot called worstwriter should be jailed.
Why are you angry over the same thing every week? At this point you should know better. I don't see how this team and its coach will bring any sustained joy. Just get used to the rubbish

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by WhoDeyHause: 9:04pm On Nov 29, 2023
izzou:

I'll go with A

Final answer!
Well I'm sorry you were wroon.. Correct.
The next question Mr. Izzou is for a final sum of 6 million Zimbabwe dollars
As a Chelsea fan would you rather?
A. Not even qualify for europa ahead of farmers league clubs like gala and Copenhagen
B. Avoid champions league for one season and keep your respect in Europe intact.
This might be it Mr. Izzou ๐Ÿ˜ฅ

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MorataFC: 9:05pm On Nov 29, 2023
grin

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 9:06pm On Nov 29, 2023
Leyqute:

Mr. Idiot get out of my mentions.
So you admit say you be real clown.

Mumu.

I've always known that you don't have sense. You just confirmed it today. cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ballzproblem2: 9:07pm On Nov 29, 2023
grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ballzproblem2: 9:09pm On Nov 29, 2023
Hendrixky:
Football is a game of psychology, intelligence and logic minus emotions and you will win your bet

In a game like this galatasary can not score man u more than 1 goal

So carry galatasary under 1.5

Then for arsenal vs lens

Carry lens over 0.5

Stake all your hard earned money and thank me later

grin this wan don forget say na onana dey post
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by WhoDeyHause: 9:09pm On Nov 29, 2023
Englishisamust is a must you dey fear to quote me? undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 9:10pm On Nov 29, 2023
odizeey:

Na to sell am, in my opinion.

He no won improve.

Another post about Pellistri.

I no dey do mumu mumu dey watch ball.

There are players that you see that they might make it even if they are struggling. Some are just a waste of time. We hope they make it but let them go elsewhere to do it.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 9:11pm On Nov 29, 2023
ClownQute must have thought he had me in the balls. cheesy cheesy

Not today boss.

9 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MorataFC: 9:13pm On Nov 29, 2023
izzou:
So record signing GK don drink 14 goals inside Group stage?

Ahhhhhhhh. Make i Ko mo le

Isaiah 57v 1 says: merciful men are taken away, none considering that the righteous is taken away from the evil to come.
Man u defeat is a blessing, cos the goals they will concede if they scale through the group stage and qualify for the second round will break Guinness Book of Record. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lavoca: 9:14pm On Nov 29, 2023
Lavoca:
I'm alive and I really love this, watching you guys rejoice one second and almost going mad the next second. This is what I pray for!
Again, I love this walahi.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 9:15pm On Nov 29, 2023
But today ETH setup the team nicely, Onana just chose to be unfortunate.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ibime(m): 9:15pm On Nov 29, 2023
WhoDeyHause:

Avennnnggggeeeerrrrrrrss
Assemble

grin grin grin grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 9:16pm On Nov 29, 2023
Some of us dey see things quick.

We don see say this Ten Hag na akpamu.

But Una say no.

We don see say Onana na akpamu. Una say no.

Okay o. We go cry together.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (13869) (13870) (13871) (13872) (13873) (13874) (13875) ... (14184) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.