Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,048 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (13900) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8717341 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13897) (13898) (13899) (13900) (13901) (13902) (13903) ... (14146) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 10:54pm On Dec 07, 2023
Jokerman:
Who says we can't beat Bayern? Tuchel na another football terrorist, so we might have a chance

grin

.......Oga leave UCL for better teams. We ain't ready for UCL yet, neither do I want us play Europa League as well.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 4:20am On Dec 08, 2023
cool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by olabode89(m): 8:55am On Dec 08, 2023
Leyqute:

LoL.

They are beating Tottenham too. Postecoglu will be forced to change his approach.

Emery is the only coach who seems to have figured out playing on the front foot right with a high defense line.

Not really... They lost heavily to Brighton playing a very high defense line.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Colson(m): 9:17am On Dec 08, 2023
olabode89:

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by iamoyindamola(m): 10:11am On Dec 08, 2023
olabode89:

Newcastle
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 10:23am On Dec 08, 2023
olabode89:

Tottenham is yet to play Newcastle and Brighton this season.

If you're talking about Aston Villa, they lost to Newcastle 5-1. It is their worst performance this season but it wasn't because of their high line. The players didn't show up and we're crushed by Newcastle's atmosphere.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by iamoyindamola(m): 10:28am On Dec 08, 2023
I thought he's talking about aston villa shocked
Leyqute:

Tottenham is yet to play Newcastle and Brighton this season.

Cc: iamoyindamola
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jokerman(m): 11:10am On Dec 08, 2023
Just 1 win don enter this bald man head πŸ™„

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 11:22am On Dec 08, 2023
Leyqute:
Amad Diallo has returned to first team training.
He's too small and weak imo.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ellexy: 11:29am On Dec 08, 2023
Football at it again. We walloped Everton at Goodison Park. Got played off the back by Newcastle. Normal expectation is for Newcastle to finish Everton but na Everton come finish them 3-0.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 12:03pm On Dec 08, 2023
Maguire wins PL Player of the Month for November.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 12:32pm On Dec 08, 2023
iamoyindamola:

I thought he's talking about aston villa shocked

Yeah. Modified my post to reflect that.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 12:33pm On Dec 08, 2023
Ellexy:
He's too small and weak imo.

But he held his ground and performed well in the Championship, which is quite as tough and more physical than the EPL.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 1:03pm On Dec 08, 2023
grin

ZeroHag......LOL!

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by YourBestWriter: 1:45pm On Dec 08, 2023
ERIK TEN HAG IS NOT A BABY COACH!

I was in school during ajax's champions league run that got them to the semi finals. I watched as Ajax fans stood as the twelfth man behind their highly motivated players. But that squad wasn't built in a day. Playing against ajax at that time was extremely difficult especially when you hear all of the fans singing that bob Marley song, and then the alcohol. Boy, dutch football is the best when it comes to extreme support.

I actually wanted a replicate of ajax at manutd with players at that time plotting to get mourinho sacked. Fast forward to when manutd got ten hag, it felt like i was already angry with him for keeping the average players at manutd. the likes of lindelof and martial, who contributed hugely to the sacking of past coaches was being romanced by ten hag. Little did I know he will take such a fringe and ageing squad to the top 3 of English football. And that shows his level of football management in creating such magnificent feat with such little technical players just like he did at ajax.

...to be continued.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jokerman(m): 2:00pm On Dec 08, 2023
YourBestWriter:

I was in school during ajax's champions league run that got them to the semi finals. I watched as Ajax fans stood as the twelfth man behind their highly motivated players. But that squad wasn't built in a day. Playing against ajax at that time was extremely difficult especially when you hear all of the fans singing that bob Marley song, and then the alcohol. Boy, dutch football is the best when it comes to extreme support.

I actually wanted a replicate of ajax at manutd with players at that time plotting to get mourinho sacked. Fast forward to when manutd got ten hag, it felt like i was already angry with him for keeping the average players at manutd. the likes of lindelof and martial, who contributed hugely to the sacking of past coaches was being romanced by ten hag. Little did I know he will take such a fringe and ageing squad to the top 3 of English football. And that shows his level of football management in creating such magnificent feat with such little technical players just like he did at ajax.

...to be continued.

πŸ₯΄
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 2:04pm On Dec 08, 2023
cool

Goal of the Month - Garnachooooooooo!!!!

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by onyeomaonyeoma(m): 2:13pm On Dec 08, 2023
Premier League awards for November:

πŸ”Ί Player of the Month: Harry Maguire
πŸ”Ί Manager of the Month: Erik ten Hag
πŸ”Ί Goal of the Month: Alejandro Garnacho

Manchester United is in Crisis indeed

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 2:23pm On Dec 08, 2023
onyeomaonyeoma:
Premier League awards for November:

πŸ”Ί Player of the Month: Harry Maguire
πŸ”Ί Manager of the Month: Erik ten Hag
πŸ”Ί Goal of the Month: Alejandro Garnacho

Manchester United is in Crisis indeed

grin

....una don start?! LOL!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 2:25pm On Dec 08, 2023
cool

Alejandro time!

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 5:01pm On Dec 08, 2023
That's how life is oh... It's obvious that the team ain't doing well yet them dey get awards but the end justifies the means.

If them fit carry league playing like this... 😁 😁 😁
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lannyjoe4u: 5:38pm On Dec 08, 2023
adebayo201:
That's how life is oh... It's obvious that the team ain't doing well yet them dey get awards but the end justifies the means.

If them fit carry league playing like this... 😁 😁 😁

Keep on dreaming bro
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jokerman(m): 5:49pm On Dec 08, 2023
If this is true, this opportunity should not pass man utd to make a little sales

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 5:54pm On Dec 08, 2023
Jokerman:
If this is true, this opportunity should not pass man utd to make a little sales

Sancho and Varane should be pushed to Saudi too for good fees.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jokerman(m): 5:54pm On Dec 08, 2023
🚨 JUST IN:

Marcus Rashford missed training today due to illness and is a doubt for Bournemouth game tomorrow. #MUFC
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jokerman(m): 5:55pm On Dec 08, 2023
Oasis007:

Sancho and Varane should be pushed to Saudi too for good fees.

Sancho will go back to Dortmund, Varane perhaps to Saudi
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by YourBestWriter: 5:59pm On Dec 08, 2023

One thing you will notice at Erik Ten Hag's ajax days was the cohesion of everything and everyone involved in the club. Something that Ten hag haven't enjoyed at manchester united. But still you'll see him steering this broken ship towards a little bit of glory (something i reckon that any other manager could have been sacked at the moment). So, it is an incredible feat.

To be honest with you, I see no reason why any football lover will hate on Erik Ten Hag. Even the Ronaldo was aware that he spoke lies against him simply because he refused to lick his a*s like most managers do. Other managers should have been sacked by now but ten hag is still at manchester united and standing strong.

RONALDO HAS FAILED TO BRING ABOUT THE DOWNFALL OF TEN HAG; something that piers Morgan will never understand or comprehend, and just like when he started hating on Arteta because of Aubameyan, now arteta has made him look like a fool.

Big respect to ronaldo for speaking out against the glazers and the bad state of old trafford; he spoke the truth there. But when it came to Ten Hag, he spoke out of disappointment, and the real manutd fans know he was saying a big lie.

Ronaldo fans will keep on hating though; that's all they can do. Even piers Morgan probably have his to do list on hating on ten hag. But my man like most top managers like himself will always do... HE SIMPLY DOES NOT CARE!

Project 10 years is moving to the permanent site very soon. cheers.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 6:05pm On Dec 08, 2023
Jokerman:
🚨 JUST IN:

Marcus Rashford missed training today due to illness and is a doubt for Bournemouth game tomorrow. #MUFC

They are dealing with him.

Good time off too.

Man needs to sort himself out physically and mentally.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 6:19pm On Dec 08, 2023
Afrodoc2 what's your opinion on Newcastle's Dan Ashworth? There are reports we may go for him after the takeover.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 6:25pm On Dec 08, 2023
Wan sack manager of the monthπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Una ehhn.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Bjteensdes24: 6:29pm On Dec 08, 2023
Jokerman:
🚨 JUST IN:

Better news..long may he be glued to the bench and then sold
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by akwesenana: 6:33pm On Dec 08, 2023
The remaining 50%. cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (13897) (13898) (13899) (13900) (13901) (13902) (13903) ... (14146) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: KingTom(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.