Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,860 members, 7,817,542 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (14068) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8726382 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14065) (14066) (14067) (14068) (14069) (14070) (14071) ... (14147) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Englishisamust: 5:46pm On Mar 17
nitrogen:

If we decide to not sack ETH, I guess Mount and Antony must go as well. Don’t forget that they are among ETH’s player
Mount and Anthony are eth fault we all know that, we should just count our loses and sell them but that mount I still have a little hope in him, if he can switch position . by the way,
If we sack eth, what do you think the new coach will do differently to change this team?? You will be surprised that coach will still keep this useless players. I don't know how they cant have the brave mentality to sell off all this underperforming players.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 5:48pm On Mar 17
Dantedasz:

I don't know what game you are watching but immediately United scored Ten Hag signaled Dalot to start defending.
The same thing happened against City and every big game this season. Ten Hag is never brave. His tactics are cowardly and defensive as a default!

Doesn't change the fact that the goals were conceded due to players' stupidity.

I don't know if you're actually watching the game sef with this line of accusation.

Good tactics or bad, players need to show up.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by AdisaOwala: 5:49pm On Mar 17
Person wey give Bruno this armband dey maaad!!

Never seen such a whining bîtch like this before
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 5:49pm On Mar 17
Leyqute:

Unfortunately that's not what usually happens. The same players behave well whenever a new manager comes in and sack him a few years later.

Let's throw away the baby with the bathwater.

We keep saying the same players have sacked several managers. How many of these guys played under Mou, Ole etc? Also, I thought ETH signed 8-10 players since he got here. He should use his players in key strategic positions, if the spine is great, should not the team be better?

Honestly, I am tired!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 5:50pm On Mar 17
This unnecessary free kick now might result in 3-1.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Englishisamust: 5:50pm On Mar 17
You know you lack midfield, instead of putting Like 4 midfielders for midfield. U put a developing midfielder with a 2 short one midfielder. Who does that?? grin grin!!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by metodman(m): 5:50pm On Mar 17
nitrogen:

There is no tactical battle anywhere. Na person wey get tactics dey battle with him opponent. This is vibes football.

Hahaha. I can't say you are wrong. It seems like there's a mismatch between him and his players...also, some of these things he's trying might work in Eredivisie but definitely not in EPL. That porous midfield of ours needs restructuring or a different approach, and I don't think he has a clue on how to solve the issue.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 5:51pm On Mar 17
nitrogen:

We keep saying the same players have sacked several managers. How many of these guys played under Mou, Ole etc? Also, I thought ETH signed 8-10 players since he got here. He should use his players in key strategic positions, if the spine is great, should not the team be better?

Honestly, I am tired!

The players we're complaining about have played under several managers. True or nah?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CrystalTiger(m): 5:53pm On Mar 17
You wouldn't believe we've had a full week of training and rest ffs..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 5:53pm On Mar 17
Seriously AWB has been a better left winger than Rashford in this game. Rashford is making everybody's job difficult. Won't show for passes, won't make runs to drag opposition players out of position. Just static and useless.

Geddifok to PSG abeg
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Englishisamust: 5:55pm On Mar 17
Leyqute:
Seriously AWB has been a better left winger than Rashford in this game. Rashford is making everybody's job difficult. Won't show for passes, won't make runs to drag opposition players out of position. Just static and useless.

Geddifok to PSG abeg
That guy tired me!!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by AdisaOwala: 5:56pm On Mar 17
But jokes apart, what exactly is ETH's style?

It's been more than 18 months and I am yet to see a clear plan/pattern
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 5:56pm On Mar 17
Leyqute:

The players we're complaining about have played under several managers. True or nah?

But we signed more than 8 players in the last 1-2 years. Why are they not playing? Mainoo, Onana, Erasmus, Garnacho, Casemiro, Eriksen, are new players. Why must we field Bruno and Rashford when we have these players and recently signed Anthony, Mount?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 5:59pm On Mar 17
See as Liverpool dey use the team and OT for training.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CrystalTiger(m): 6:00pm On Mar 17
I don't understand anything anymore...

What were we doing in training all week?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 6:00pm On Mar 17
ETH is mad.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dantedasz(m): 6:01pm On Mar 17
Leyqute:

Doesn't change the fact that the goals were conceded due to players' stupidity.

I don't know if you're actually watching the game sef with this line of accusation.

Good tactics or bad, players need to show up.

So if the coach introduces his tactics the players should start playing something else?
Can you point out ONE single player that this manager has improved his game?
Rather all the players in the team have regressed and got worse. I shudder to think of how Kobbie Mainoo will regress with one more season of Ten Haram football tactics.
A coach who has imparted nothing to the team,failed to improve the players and introduced cowardly tactics of always defending one goal leads no matter the opposition he faces!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 6:02pm On Mar 17
ETH remove his best defender to bring on Maguire and Lindelof to LB against Salah.

Clown grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 6:03pm On Mar 17
CrystalTiger:
I don't understand anything anymore...

What were we doing in training all week?

It’s beyond everyone. Some actually believe it’s the players. Even if it’s against the Evertons of this world. The excuse doesn’t make sense.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 6:03pm On Mar 17
Erasmus did nothing today. Whatever tactic we are playing made him utterly useless.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 6:05pm On Mar 17
nitrogen:

But we signed more than 8 players in the last 1-2 years. Why are they not playing? Mainoo, Onana, Erasmus, Garnacho, Casemiro, Eriksen, are new players. Why must we field Bruno and Rashford when we have these players and recently signed Anthony, Mount?

ETH didn't sign Garnacho and Mainoo. He promoted them from the academy.

Apart from that, he foked up with most of his signings. They're too old, and when they're young, they're crap or have been consistently injured.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 6:07pm On Mar 17
Refereeing decisions have been terrible btw. We've lost every 50-50 situation. Liverpool gets away with the little fouls while we're punished for them. They sha want to give Klopp a sendoff by force.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 6:08pm On Mar 17
Leyqute:

ETH didn't sign Garnacho and Mainoo. He promoted them from the academy.

Apart from that, he foked up with most of his signings. They're too old, and when they're young, they're crap or have been consistently injured.

I know. Just saying that these boys are new in the team
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 6:10pm On Mar 17
Dantedasz:

So if the coach introduces his tactics the players should start playing something else?
Can you point out ONE single player that this manager has improved his game?
Rather all the players in the team have regressed and got worse. I shudder to think of how Kobbie Mainoo will regress with one more season of Ten Haram football tactics.
A coach who has imparted nothing to the team,failed to improve the players and introduced cowardly tactics of always defending one goal leads no matter the opposition he faces!

You're just wasting sweat on wetin I no follow you argue.

The events that led to both goals we conceded were as a result of Bruno and Rashford being soft and lackadaisical. Everything else na awawi.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 6:10pm On Mar 17
This man come comot Mainoo for Eriksen while McTom is stinking up the joint.

Clown.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ballzproblemm: 6:11pm On Mar 17
😉
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 6:13pm On Mar 17
nitrogen:

I know. Just saying that these boys are new in the team

Yeah. But they're young inexperienced players. Most of the young and experienced ones are injured. Or in Antony's case, total crapp.

The Brunos and Rashfords and McTomminags should be leading by example but it's the other way around.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 6:15pm On Mar 17
ETH has to be smoking something. His decision making are not normal at all
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CrystalTiger(m): 6:15pm On Mar 17
What did Amad do to this man?

We're talking of how open our midfield is and he's putting Eriksen 😂😂
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jokerman(m): 6:15pm On Mar 17
Erik Bin Laden sef

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 6:15pm On Mar 17
larride:
This man come comot Mainoo for Eriksen while McTom is stinking up the joint.

Clown.

Mainoo was visibly exhausted and panting.

AWB and Hojlund are just coming back from injury.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by AdisaOwala: 6:17pm On Mar 17
Antony for world player of the year grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (14065) (14066) (14067) (14068) (14069) (14070) (14071) ... (14147) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.