Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,658 members, 7,813,218 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:50 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (14119) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8692039 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14116) (14117) (14118) (14119) (14120) (14121) (14122) ... (14145) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by maik99(m): 11:24pm On Apr 16
Jokerman:

Sancho that starts every match??

Oga what is his contribution so far
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CrystalTiger(m): 8:35am On Apr 17
Seeing as we're yet to get the proper structure in place before the semi finals on Sunday, how many shots are we gonna face from a championship side?

I'd wager 15-20 shots over the 90mins..

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nani667: 2:01pm On Apr 17
#TrashHagOUT
#TrashfordOUT
#SackTheFrauds
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 5:07pm On Apr 17
I don laugh tire. Una dey para for here...Bin Laden is to be hanged but if you think not, try to stop us and find out...

Bin Laden must go...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 5:33pm On Apr 17
patrickmuf:
I don laugh tire. Una dey para for here...Bin Laden is to be hanged but if you think not, try to stop us and find out...

Bin Laden must go...
We apparently have the worst structure in the world, that's why any team we play against will become like prime Barca
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nitrogen(m): 6:55pm On Apr 17
CrystalTiger:
Seeing as we're yet to get the proper structure in place before the semi finals on Sunday, how many shots are we gonna face from a championship side?

I'd wager 15-20 shots over the 90mins..

Proper structure is the new name for good football. Get the structure right and we don’t even need a manager.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 7:18pm On Apr 17
The first step towards solving a problem is identifying it...

11 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jokerman(m): 10:17pm On Apr 17
patrickmuf:

πŸ˜‚
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CrystalTiger(m): 10:55pm On Apr 17
Thank you Madrid..

The thought of City doing back to back treble πŸ˜‰..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jokerman(m): 11:46pm On Apr 17
Real Madrid keeps saving our blushes πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚...well we saved them too by giving them CR7... So we are like padis
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jokerman(m): 11:46pm On Apr 17
If PSG win the UCL, agenda Pessi πŸ˜‚

If Dortmund win the UCL, agenda Erik Bin Haram πŸ˜‚
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by lekkie073(m): 3:30am On Apr 18
Jodera:

Eph say dem no deh bring coach into a functional team, na only when e deh dysfunctional. cheesy

When dysfunctional vacancy dey, I go alert you cheesy cheesy
a functional team does not need a manager according to ephphata cool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by lekkie073(m): 3:40am On Apr 18
patrickmuf:
I know you will disagree if I said our home Stadium is Old Trafford because you are wired to always take a different turn from mine for whatever reason that I care less about...

At Manchester United, we do not have the luxury of waiting for decades any longer because we have the finances to get us the best managers and players. I am not against Ten Hag because I hate him but because when I do a comparative analysis of what we spend vis-a-vis our rivals and try to project where we should be, we are far off (It does not even look like we have made a step further). ETH came in and I, like many others were excited based on what he achieved when he was at Ajax not just in the Eredivisie but in the UCL...Has he lived up to expectations? No...We still play like ours is a football club packed with strangers but I should stick with ETH even when I'm certain I'm not God thus can be wrong sometimes...I am happy to disappoint you, I am not that person...

ETH has failed thus far because we can't see imprints of his ideas and style and worst of we are not showing any signs of progress...Show him the door!
Oga, manutd is in for a long hiatus. It may not take decades but I doubt if any magic will occur that will see us winning the epl in the next five years. If we like make we dey change managers every month, the situation will only get worse.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 4:49am On Apr 18
Leyqute:

He is quite physical tho. Height might be an issue but he’s still young and can grow bigger in the next 2 years. Plus if he’s really good it may not matter to his game

Yeah. Maybe, but Mengi was better than this and now he is in Luton. I know injuries affected him but a 6ft 3-4 play with the same ability is more likely to get 2nd and 3rd chances with the senior team while a CB who is just about 6ft tall might get just 1 chance. You can’t teach height.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 6:52am On Apr 18
lekkie073:
Oga, manutd is in for a long hiatus. It may not take decades but I doubt if any magic will occur that will see us winning the epl in the next five years. If we like make we dey change managers every month, the situation will only get worse.
Wetyn you dey talk?
Wetyn Leicester city do before them win league?

Do the right thing and you win. Stop the cap.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 8:29am On Apr 18
lekkie073:
mr leke we just want to see some sort of progress o. Whether its in our corner kicks, free kick, defending, attacking, control, anything. Let's just see some progress. We will talk about winning the epl when we have gotten some things right
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 8:46am On Apr 18
Man City lost out yesterday but their fans can be proud of the team. They made a top team like Madrid to defend for most of the game...

Watch how Coventry will come at us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by engrelvis(m): 10:03am On Apr 18
patrickmuf:
Man City lost out yesterday but their fans can be proud of the team. They made a top team like Madrid to defend for most of the game...

Ur already expecting us to crumble n fail....V some faith.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by engrelvis(m): 10:05am On Apr 18
patrickmuf:

Man city v not been so fantastic this season.Na all dt team dey fuk up.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 1:16pm On Apr 18
engrelvis:
Ur already expecting us to crumble n fail....V some faith.
Is that what you understood from the that simple line?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by lekkie073(m): 3:38pm On Apr 18
odizeey:

Wetyn you dey talk?
Wetyn Leicester city do before them win league?

Do the right thing and you win. Stop the cap.
they did the right thing and they are presently in championship
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jokerman(m): 7:31pm On Apr 18
Na wa o...

This wan these English teams are losing in Europe, no hope for 5th place qualification to UCL ooo
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 9:20pm On Apr 18
patrickmuf:

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 10:06pm On Apr 18
It's been an eventful week of hate watching
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CrystalTiger(m): 10:13pm On Apr 18
Lana1:
It's been an eventful week of hate watching

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I enjoyed it to the fullest
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Seunpapa65: 11:16pm On Apr 18
God punish Liverpool nonsense team
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 11:42pm On Apr 18
lekkie073:
they did the right thing and they are presently in championship

The right thing made them win the league, the wrong approach took them down.

Just open a verified twitter account so you can get engagement for crap football takes.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 6:51am On Apr 19
Martinez too sabi penalties man.
Safe to say he's never getting transferred to a French club
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 8:38am On Apr 19
We should have kept Kovar. He has been keeping for Leverkusen in the Europa league and he has been good.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by maik99(m): 11:39am On Apr 19
afrodoc2:
We should have kept Kovar. He has been keeping for Leverkusen in the Europa league and he has been good.

I don't understand why we let all our reserve GK options go despite the fact that they're capable and then brought in Bayindir that ETH doesn't trust or whatever
Too many things are just wrong at this club
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 11:49am On Apr 19
maik99:

I don't understand why we let all our reserve GK options go despite the fact that they're capable and then brought in Bayindir that ETH doesn't trust or whatever
Too many things are just wrong at this club

Kovar is far better than Bayindir, and as a shot stopper i think he is better than Onana. He is also quite comfortable with the ball at his feet (although not up to Inter Onana level).

I wanted us to give him a proper shot here but it was not to be.
afrodoc2:
Matej Kovar just won the Czech top division title and I think he was joint top of the clean sheets table as well.

I think we should recall him for the preseason and see if there is a chance for him here. He has some interesting qualities.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by maik99(m): 1:43pm On Apr 19
afrodoc2:

Kovar is far better than Bayindir, and as a shot stopper i think he is better than Onana. He is also quite comfortable with the ball at his feet (although not up to Inter Onana level).

I wanted us to give him a proper shot here but it was not to be.

At this point there's no gainsaying the fact that ETH could not identify talent if it was right in front of his eye socket

(1) (2) (3) ... (14116) (14117) (14118) (14119) (14120) (14121) (14122) ... (14145) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.