Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,596 members, 7,812,953 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:30 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (14117) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8689757 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14114) (14115) (14116) (14117) (14118) (14119) (14120) ... (14145) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jodera: 12:38am On Apr 16
larride:

Make una sack Arteta and come employ the good coach in Zero Hag
Eph say dem no deh bring coach into a functional team, na only when e deh dysfunctional. cheesy

When dysfunctional vacancy dey, I go alert you cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 4:41am On Apr 16
Jodera:

There was little pattern of play in his 6 months (the season he replaced Emery)
But Omorr, his first full season (the season we finished 8th again) no pattern of his plan showed and this is coming from me who is an ardent supporter and fan of Arteta right from day one. At a point I was so fed up that I don't mind him being sacked. Football was so horrible and results was very very bad. At a point we were actually winning once a month for upto 3 straight months.

The upturn was when he overhauled the team again and with the help of Edu, we bought all these guys we're parading now, that was when we started seeing this football. And to be honest, it wasn't even immediately. It still took till around December (2021) before we could see the good football

Thanks. I just wanted to be clear

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingTom(m): 7:22am On Apr 16
Oasis007:

cheesy

Glazers ain't incharge anymore bruh.
It'll take years to convince me otherwisegrin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingTom(m): 7:22am On Apr 16
Jodera:

There's no hope
The only thing now is miracle
cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 7:54am On Apr 16
Jodera:

Eph say dem no deh bring coach into a functional team, na only when e deh dysfunctional. cheesy

When dysfunctional vacancy dey, I go alert you cheesy cheesy
Bottlers are classified as dysfunctional if you ask anyone grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 9:08am On Apr 16
KingTom:

It'll take years to convince me otherwisegrin

grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 9:42am On Apr 16
grin

Guys.....we must respect opinions of pro-EtH fans. Everyone can't be on the same page, perhaps they are seeing what we don't see or don't wanna see.

Though there is nothing else to see, except ghosts, coz reality remains the same - ZeroHag must go.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 9:59am On Apr 16
Shea Lacey signs first pro contract.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 10:23am On Apr 16
patrickmuf:
Baba, the kind things wey I don read for here this night weak me. Christo was waiting for his other band members for him to show face and start doing his pro bono services. You'll never find him here on a match day or a day after...I think he is a troll...
You think?
The day he said United shouldn't have given Ten Bald power to sign his own kind of players was it for me.
Fans wailed for years that Glazers are not backing the managers enough after spending over a billion pounds ooh, they said Managers should be allowed to identify and sign players who will fit their style of play. United finally did that by giving Ten Bald (who actually demanded for full control) the control to sign his own players, yet a troll said he shouldn't have been given such control. United should have told the bald fraud "no" and then he wont sign for the Club, so this same troll and his likes will come here to blame Glazers again for making us miss out on a good manager by not accepting his terms.
Na una get time to waste debating Ten Bald terrible performance with trolls, Ole's team wasn't this horrible....

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Englishisamust: 10:32am On Apr 16
afrodoc2:

That boy too good!! grin grin. I watch is highlight
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 10:47am On Apr 16
afrodoc2:

We need to put that boy on a diet
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 11:10am On Apr 16
Englishisamust:

That boy too good!! grin grin. I watch is highlight

Technically he, Amass, and maybe Jack Fletcher are the best in the Under-18s. The challenge is that he is small and not fast, and i hope he does not face the same challenges Angel Gomes faced.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 11:11am On Apr 16
Leyqute:

We need to put that boy on a diet

And his brothers are tall. Make we pray for late growth spurt that does not affect his balance.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CrystalTiger(m): 11:14am On Apr 16
Xabi 2-4-4 formation..I hope he's not a one season wonder..

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Bombblacks: 11:23am On Apr 16
CrystalTiger:
Xabi 2-4-4 formation..I hope he's not a one season wonder..
As impressive as their season has been I don't think they have really won against any top club. Bayern who is supposed to go head to head with them has been terrible all through the season losing to even league 1 teams.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 12:20pm On Apr 16
afrodoc2:

And his brothers are tall. Make we pray for late growth spurt that does not affect his balance.

Have you noticed he kinda moves like Greenwood sometimes? Especially in the way he strikes the ball. Not saying they’re of the same talent level but we could be on to something here.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 12:34pm On Apr 16
Jodera:

True....
But what if that's his only flaws and there's a very good coach in him

Should they throw the baby out with the bath water?
He should go and be a good coach elsewhere.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 12:41pm On Apr 16
A win secures the league today.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 12:49pm On Apr 16
Leyqute:

Have you noticed he kinda moves like Greenwood sometimes? Especially in the way he strikes the ball. Not saying they’re of the same talent level but we could be on to something here.

He is a real talent. Just needs to develop a bit more in terms of size and acceleration. Those are the 2 challenges he needs to overcome, in order to make it here. That is where someone like Nwaneri beats him at this point.

He also has real competition in that some of our best talents play the same positions. Mantato at RW, Ibragimov and Jack Fletcher at AM.

He actually reminds me more of Under-18 Foden. Beautiful touch and ball control, agile, eye for a pass, lovely finisher. But limited physically.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 12:51pm On Apr 16
Leyqute:

Solid line-up. I would have liked Amass and Wheatley to be on the bench just in case banana wan turn iron. Seems those ones are going to be with the senior team until the rest of the season.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by odizeey(m): 12:55pm On Apr 16
TrebleChamp:
You think?
The day he said United shouldn't have given Ten Bald power to sign his own kind of players was it for me.
Fans wailed for years that Glazers are not backing the managers enough after spending over a billion pounds ooh, they said Managers should be allowed to identify and sign players who will fit their style of play. United finally did that by giving Ten Bald (who actually demanded for full control) the control to sign his own players, yet a troll said he shouldn't have been given such control. United should have told the bald fraud "no" and then he wont sign for the Club, so this same troll and his likes will come here to blame Glazers again for making us miss out on a good manager by not accepting his terms.
Na una get time to waste debating Ten Bald terrible performance with trolls, Ole's team wasn't this horrible....
Since I stopped Ten Hag arguments with him, I've known peace.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TrebleChamp(m): 12:57pm On Apr 16
Leyqute:
So we might finally have a title to celebrate this season....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 1:04pm On Apr 16
Leyqute:

Cameraman is lying on the floor.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 1:18pm On Apr 16
afrodoc2:

Solid line-up. I would have liked Amass and Wheatley to be on the bench just in case banana wan turn iron. Seems those ones are going to be with the senior team until the rest of the season.

Yeah. Amass has been with the first team for a while. The line up is enough to do the job sha
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 1:19pm On Apr 16
afrodoc2:

Cameraman is lying on the floor.

LMAO 🤣🤣

Doesn’t make watching pretty. The match is televised by wolves so it’s understandable.

The boys are a goal up already. They should make it 3-0 by HT so Lacey and Missin can come on and put the cherry on top. Worried about Nolan sha.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 1:21pm On Apr 16
1-1
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 1:26pm On Apr 16
Biancheri makes it 2. Ahead again.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 1:38pm On Apr 16
patrickmuf:
Baba, the kind things wey I don read for here this night weak me. Christo was waiting for his other band members for him to show face and start doing his pro bono services. You'll never find him here on a match day or a day after...I think he is a troll...
Y'all are saying anything at this point. Some of us got busy schedules. I'm sure you do as well. I've been here on matchdays whenever I'm free. And I'm absent whenever I'm busy. Doesn't matter if we win or not.

I wasn't here after Liverpool's game but I was after Brentford. With the way you people try to portray me, you'd think it'd be there other way around. Don't be silly abeg.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 1:44pm On Apr 16
Leyqute:
Biancheri makes it 2. Ahead again.

Bad injury for Harrison. They put his leg in a splint. I hope he didn’t break his leg o.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 1:44pm On Apr 16
Elyh is injured oooo chai
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 1:45pm On Apr 16
afrodoc2:

Bad injury for Harrison. They put his leg in a splint. I hope he didn’t break his leg o.

I’m worried for him. I hope it’s not serious.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 1:48pm On Apr 16
TrebleChamp:
You think?
Omo, you guys ehhn. Make I no just talk wetin dey my mind.

From the very beginning, some of us here fvcking said it. So spare us the fvcking bullshit.

What did I say when we let go of Rangnick? What did I say when it became evident Ten Hag was in charge of transfers? What did I say about the DOF and a competent recruitment team?

People legit trolled me and said I didn't want Ten Hag to succeed when we were pointing these things out in the beginning but I said managers should what?

Please if you don't know me or anything I've stood for on this thread, don't comment on anything related to me abeg. It's actually annoying.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14114) (14115) (14116) (14117) (14118) (14119) (14120) ... (14145) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.