Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,867 members, 7,862,888 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 08:26 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (14195) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8871006 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14192) (14193) (14194) (14195) (14196) (14197) (14198) ... (14216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ijustwantto: 9:02pm On May 25
Please leave messi out of dis. Na real vardrid woman united fans ran to. Don't forget u were able to do dis after kicking out penaldo. Nice move from Eric hang cheesy
Jokerman:
Some ran away to Madrid , some joined Pessi in MLS, but we’re still here . grin

Glory Glory Man United

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Englishisamust: 9:03pm On May 25
Abeg which better coach unaa won collect!! As unaa won chase ten hag... Because Good coach is very scarceooo!!! grin grin grin.

Pochettino
Potter
Xavi. Na those coach dey ground
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 9:05pm On May 25
TrebleChamp:
Legend 😎

The kind money wey Elon go dey pay this UTD TREY EHH.
Omor.
He's on every post
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mrviktor(m): 9:05pm On May 25
Mrviktor:
This man..toh.

If Na arsenal now..he go dey lick arteta balls. With plenty plenty stats..

Or if halland score tapin. U go see like 12 posts.

Rubbish.

Or neverloosen.. he for don post epistle

Beech ass nigga

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 9:06pm On May 25
nitrogen:

You said every team, when we all know it’s one team that has won the league in the last seven seasons. Pep won 6 out of 7. He is like or even better than Fergie. That’s the benefit of having a good manager who will win trophies regardless of what the administrators are doing, as long as there is money to buy players. The philosophy and style of the manager and Money trump whatever structure you are looking for. Tell me how many managers were hired and fired by City before they got Pep. If we continue to persist with mediocrity in the name of stability, we won’t win any major trophies for another decade.

The earlier the better if we snap up any upcoming manager that is available, and check if they fit in, if they don’t, we sack them after 2 years except we are seeing massive progress with a 90% probability of winning a trophy the third year. That’s the name of the game.

I said every team that has challenged not won. So that includes Arsenal and Liverpool. All these stuck to one manager.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 9:14pm On May 25
Martinez na gang member, nothing anybody want tell me. Baba say make Walker meet am outside...

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 9:36pm On May 25
Jokerman:
Another TenHaram disgraceful loss grin
This one go say him be United fan.

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 9:39pm On May 25
Back to back trophies. Back to back FA cup finals against one of the best teams in the league history. We just won one of the two duels.

But because we struggled in a season riddled with about 60 injuries, make we sack am.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 9:50pm On May 25
ChristoBam:
Back to back trophies. Back to back FA cup finals against one of the best teams in the league history. We just won one of the two duels.

But because we struggled in a season riddled with about 60 injuries, make we sack am.
The players that started in midfield today we almost always available throughout the season but EBL chose to set us up in a way that left a gapping hope through the middle. You are trying to pin his failures on injuries but it is not entirely correct. If Martinez and Varane were fit under that stupid set-up, we'd still have strugggled...

Celebrate the win but don't attempt to justify the nonsense EBL did all season.

14 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 10:09pm On May 25
patrickmuf:
The players that started in midfield today we almost always available throughout the season but EBL chose to set us up in a way that left a gapping hope through the middle. You are trying to pin his failures on injuries but it is not entirely correct. If Martinez and Varane were fit under that stupid set-up, we'd still have strugggled...

Celebrate the win but don't attempt to justify the nonsense EBL did all season.
You can't say that. We'd be playing with an higher defense line. Our fullbacks would be tucking in so many times. We'd be better in possession. We didn't get these things because of injuries.

He wasn't going to wait till everyone's back before he started implementing his style.

One thing I'll agree with is he shouldn't have stuck to it for that long.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 10:22pm On May 25
Na who rate una sef fvck up.

Na here we go dey next season. If dem sack ETH, by the time we don reach January under new manager wey we don commot all competitions dey struggle for league, these same people will say 'At least Ten Hag won us trophies'. 'At least this and that'. Na here we dey.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jokerman(m): 10:24pm On May 25
ChristoBam:

This one go say him be United fan.

Lol... Will this stop TenHaram sack??
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 10:25pm On May 25
ChristoBam:
Na who rate una sef fvck up.

Na here we go dey next season. If dem sack ETH, by the time we don reach January under new manager wey we don commot all competitions dey struggle for league, these same people will say 'At least Ten Hag won us trophies'. 'At least this and that'. Na here we dey.
Na you sabi. Even if my Papa be manager, if e no dey deliver, I go advocate make them sack am.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jokerman(m): 10:25pm On May 25
Ijustwantto:
Please leave messi out of dis. Na real vardrid woman united fans ran to. Don't forget u were able to do dis after kicking out penaldo. Nice move from Eric hang cheesy

PSG don win another cup o, after they kicked the problem out... 😬
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 10:28pm On May 25
ChristoBam:

You can't say that. We'd be playing with an higher defense line. Our fullbacks would be tucking in so many times. We'd be better in possession. We didn't get these things because of injuries.

He wasn't going to wait till everyone's back before he started implementing his style.

One thing I'll agree with is he shouldn't have stuck to it for that long.

How does Varane and Lindelöf being fit stop our midfield from being porus? When this same City trashed us last season, was Varane and Martinez not there?

The heavens will not fall if you admit that EBL got the team's set up wrong for the most part of the season.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ijustwantto: 10:30pm On May 25
But he didn't run to his journalist daddy aka tears Morgan. And he wasn't warming the bench. Messi won league one with psg at least. But penaldo drag woman united to an unknown position before he ran away. They won two cup after he left also. Weldon Eric hang cheesy
Jokerman:

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 10:31pm On May 25
Jokerman:

PSG na yeye team. As Dortmund beat them, I cancel them.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jokerman(m): 10:33pm On May 25
Ijustwantto:
But he didn't run to his journalist daddy aka tears Morgan. And he wasn't warming the bench. Messi won league one with psg at least. But penaldo drag woman united to an unknown position before he ran away. They won two cup after he left also. Weldon Eric hang cheesy

6 goals in a season flop 😂😂😂... Don't post rubbish, so I don't blast you with Ronaldo individual Manutd awards... 😬
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jokerman(m): 10:33pm On May 25
patrickmuf:
PSG na yeye team. As Dortmund beat them, I cancel them.

Very yeye
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ijustwantto: 10:36pm On May 25
Now start blasting since you're jobless. Woman united won two cups after kicking out penaldo. Eric hang doesn't like arrogant players grin grin. Give me the bench warmer stats🤣🤣
Jokerman:

6 goals in a season flop 😂😂😂... Don't post rubbish, so I don't blast you with Ronaldo individual Manutd awards... 😬
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jokerman(m): 10:39pm On May 25
🚨🚨| Jonny Evans has now won 𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐘 major trophy there is to win with Manchester United.

▪️Premier League
▪️UEFA Champions League
▪️FIFA Club World Cup
▪️FA Cup
▪️Carabao Cup

A club legend ❤️✨

7 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jokerman(m): 10:40pm On May 25
Ijustwantto:
Now start blasting since you're jobless. Woman united won two cups after kicking out penaldo. Eric hang doesn't like arrogant players grin grin. Give me the bench warmer stats🤣🤣

You won bro

Stop disturbing our thread. Go back to your Barcelona thread, that's the only place Pessi can be called legend, unlike our idolo... United, Madrid or Juventus 😎
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ijustwantto: 10:42pm On May 25
Got benched in man u, got benched by Portugal. Always against your idol aka he pushed me and I pushed him😭😭
Jokerman:

You won bro

Stop disturbing our thread. Go back to your Barcelona thread, that's the only place Pessi can be called legend, unlike our idolo... United, Madrid or Juventus 😎
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Jokerman(m): 10:44pm On May 25
The last time Manchester United won the FA Cup, 7 days later Real Madrid won the Champions League.

We are 7 days away from the Champions League final at Wembley 👀

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CrystalTiger(m): 10:47pm On May 25
What the actual Bleep 😂😂😂😂..

This boy's cold AF

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 12:21am On May 26
patrickmuf:
Na you sabi. Even if my Papa be manager, if e no dey deliver, I go advocate make them sack am.
😂This one na lie sha.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristoBam: 12:34am On May 26
patrickmuf:
How does Varane and Lindelöf being fit stop our midfield from being porus? When this same City trashed us last season, was Varane and Martinez not there?

The heavens will not fall if you admit that EBL got the team's set up wrong for the most part of the season.
I said it again. The way it worked at Ajax that made the midfield not super porous was the defense played a super high line and more importantly the fullbacks tucked in regularly. Don't know the exact way it works cuz I'm not a football geek but the Athletic explained it really well.

Again they were not careless in possession, which means you don't regularly get countered on. Shaw and Martinez out at the same time is really one of the worst that can heppen in that regards.

Btw, did you see Pep's comments about Martinez?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 3:17am On May 26
ChristoBam:

I said it again. The way it worked at Ajax that made the midfield not super porous was the defense played a super high line and more importantly the fullbacks tucked in regularly. Don't know the exact way it works cuz I'm not a football geek but the Athletic explained it really well.

Again they were not careless in possession, which means you don't regularly get countered on. Shaw and Martinez out at the same time is really one of the worst that can heppen in that regards.

Btw, did you see Pep's comments about Martinez?

You are 100% right about the part in bold. However, i still blame ETH for this. A few months into the season after noticing how porous how midfield was and how it was causing us to face countless shots, he should have made adjustments and asked the defenders to play a higher line and tucked at least 1 FB infield.

Player a slightly higher line and compressing the pitch would have been better than playing the porous midfield we were playing, especially since we have a GK who is an adept sweeper. He should have stuck to his principles no matter the personnel because that is the only way the team would assimilate his principles.

Doing what he did this season (high press and low block defense at the same time) means next season when he tries to implement high press and high line the team would not be used to it and would have to take time trying to implement it. This means that this season was a wasted season in terms of him trying to implement his principles.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 3:21am On May 26
patrickmuf:
Martinez na gang member, nothing anybody want tell me. Baba say make Walker meet am outside...

What we like most is kicking a Blue.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KingAzubuike(f): 7:10am On May 26
Lana1:
What an achievement. I'm sure Madrid would be hoping to win Conference League one day too
Banter asides, I even wanted you guys to beat city. Their noise was becoming too much.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Englishisamust: 8:04am On May 26
@afrodoc2. Do you still want ten hag to stay?? He already got the good cv he is looking for. If he leave man u, na big team go dey chase aaam . grin grin grin. As for me he deserve one more and they should make sure they avoid him from recruitment of new players. That man is just too poor when buying players.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 8:10am On May 26
Englishisamust:
@afrodoc2. Do you still want ten hag to stay?? He already got the good cv he is looking for. If he leave man u, na big team go dey chase aaam . grin grin grin. As for me he deserve one more and they should make sure they avoid him from recruitment of new players. That man is just too poor when buying players.

I didn’t and still don’t want him to stay, but the options out there are just not convincing.

I just don’t want Poch, Southgate, or Potter.

(1) (2) (3) ... (14192) (14193) (14194) (14195) (14196) (14197) (14198) ... (14216) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.