Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,582 members, 7,861,761 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:48 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1639) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8866805 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1636) (1637) (1638) (1639) (1640) (1641) (1642) ... (14216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 6:04pm On May 24, 2015
coded01:

Coogar relax na... shocked lipsrsealed

i don't relax on my thread....
na moyes cause this nonsense. when SAF was here, arsenal fans dare not rib united fans. moyes has carried his failure to la liga - he could only finish 12th. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by parrotibaba(m): 6:05pm On May 24, 2015
More...

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 6:07pm On May 24, 2015
coogar:

idïota!
no wonder you have never won the UCL & the last time you played in a final of the UCL was in 2006. how do you sleep at night when it's been proven failure is the chief component in your DNA?

arsenal are the shïttiest club in europe. a club that is run like a nigerian church. wenger promises big trophies every summer just the way nigerian pastors promise miracles for their members to collect their tithes.

at the end of the season, they fail to win the league & they get knocked out by berbatov's monaco. the human right act is the only reason you can even be allowed to comment on this section. if this was the era of nazism, your kind get gassed to death!

Coogar you are a donut.
Go and deal with your new found status.... I told you last year about this
Shittiest club in Europe yet you are beneath us..... you are a brainless twerp
Oh by the way, Esteban Cambiasso and John Terry have more league goals than Falcow... your expensive Colombian import!
Slubberdegullion!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 6:09pm On May 24, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

Coogar you are a donut.
Go and deal with your new found status.... I told you last year about this
Shittiest club in Europe yet you are beneath us..... you are a brainless twerp
Oh by the way, Esteban Cambiasso has more league goals than Falcow... your expensive Colombian import!
Slubberdegullion!

how are we beneath you?
we took 4 points from you this season, didn't we? we are not in the same category, we can never be. you are not even ashamed, the last time you won a league title, saddam hussein was still alive. grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coded01: 6:12pm On May 24, 2015
coogar:

i don't relax on my thread....
na moyes cause this nonsense. when SAF was here, arsenal fans dare not rib united fans. moyes has carried his failure to la liga - he could only finish 12th. grin

grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 6:12pm On May 24, 2015
coogar:

how are we beneath you?
we took 4 points from you this season, didn't we? we are not in the same category, we can never be. you are not even ashamed, the last time you won a league title, saddam hussein was still alive. grin

My friend go and sleep jor .
we have a cup final to prep for! grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coded01: 6:14pm On May 24, 2015
coogar:

how are we beneath you?

grin shocked grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 6:14pm On May 24, 2015
coogar:

how are we beneath you?
cry cry cry Some pple are just wicked sha cry cry cry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 6:16pm On May 24, 2015
ElFenomeno1:

My friend go and sleep jor .
we have a cup final to prep for! grin

you would prolly get destroyed....i remember obafemi martins breaking your hearts not too long ago. arsenal are just a shïtty side, they are not to be trusted!

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by homesteady(m): 6:18pm On May 24, 2015
coogar:

so how did suarez take up to 20 direct freekicks that season? gerrard had flu? grin

No need to argue long ----- him and Gerrard shared free kick duties!
Why are you dwelling on the Inconsequential? I didn't add the free kicks to the total na grin

how can you tell the number of penalty kicks suarez woulda scored? he never took for liverpool for us to see his skill level with it. it's like saying de gea woulda scored 60 goals as a striker for man utd. is there any precedence of this?

young has notched 17 league assists before in his career. it's not fantasy to feel he can repeat this feat again. suarez hasn't shown any temperament in the EPL that he could finish from the penalty spot, why then would you give him that benefit of the doubt?

you trust easily....if you are a woman, you would get pregnant a month after you experience your first menstrual cycle. grin

How will the current best striker in the world not be able to score penalties? Isn't it laughable?

Okay..... he scored 18 PK'S in his 3 seasons at Ajax, and he wasn't the PK taker in his 1st season! 18 PK'S is quite high for 2 seasons, so maybe he missed either 2-3 or even nothing!

Okay let me reduce it to 5 out of the 12 (which is very silly) he'll still have 40 goals! or is it also impossible for him to score 5 out of the 12?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 6:26pm On May 24, 2015
coogar:

you would prolly get destroyed....i remember obafemi martins breaking your hearts not too long ago. arsenal are just a shïtty side, they are not to be trusted!

Hahaha. I laugh in Tapa. grin
Fam we are going to be victorious
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 6:26pm On May 24, 2015
homesteady:

No need to argue long ----- him and Gerrard shared free kick duties!
Why are you dwelling on the Inconsequential? I didn't add the free kicks to the total na grin

you did!

How will the current best striker in the world not be able to score penalties? Isn't it laughable?

not every striker can score penalties - it's highly reliant on temperamence. why do you think some players cannot even watch when their team mates are taking a pen?

Okay..... he scored 18 PK'S in his 3 seasons at Ajax, and he wasn't the PK taker in his 1st season! 18 PK'S is quite high for 2 seasons, so maybe he missed either 2-3 or even nothing!

biko, don't compare the quality of the goalies in ajax to the top leagues in europe. if courtois or de gea stands between the sticks, can you bet your life suarez would score against them?

Okay let me reduce it to 5 out of the 12 (which is very silly) he'll still have 40 goals! or is it also impossible for him to score 5 out of the 12?

the moment he misses 2, they would take the rights from him & let someone else take it. so like i said earlier; your theory is pure fantasy.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by homesteady(m): 6:30pm On May 24, 2015
homesteady:

Stop pretending you don't understand what I said!
Or should I explain more? gringrin

EPL fans said English clubs don't take Europa cup seriously ( like you are saying now), then UEFA made a new rule that the winner will qualify directly for Champions league!

Which club will not like to get a direct spot to UCL? gringrin

I then gave examples of how desperate clubs are to qualify for Champions league -
Arsenal were celebrating qualifying for knockout stage and Van gaal said his target for this season is to qualify for UCL!

The likes of them Tottenham know they won't qualify for UCl through the league, so they must have taken the Europa League seriously, because they will meet "useless" teams like Sevilla and co! But yet, they were beaten black and blue by florentina ! and this Florentina received a white wash from Sevilla!

Coogar did you skip or dodge this? undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 6:34pm On May 24, 2015
homesteady:

Coogar did you skip or dodge this? undecided

it wasn't worth replying to.
EPL clubs would rather earn their qualification by finishing in the top 4 than by doing it the europa cup route.

are you kidding me?
which EPL club wants to play almost 15 europa cup fixtures so as to get into UCL? their form in the league would be so bad that they might relegate.

relegating teams in the EPL make more money than winning the europa cup - so what's the motivation? the objective for the smaller clubs is to survive in the EPL so as to share the awoof TV money......europa cup is a big distraction.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by homesteady(m): 6:40pm On May 24, 2015
coogar:

you did!
My calculation -

So lets add up - 31 + 10 + 4 = 45 *Note - I didn't add the freekicks oh!

every striker can score penalties - it's highly reliant on temperamence. why do you think some players cannot even watch when their team mates are taking a pen?
We are talking of Suarez here, not other players!

biko, don't compare the quality of the goalies in ajax to the top leagues in europe. if courtois or de gea stands between the sticks, can you bet your life suarez would score against them?
Can you bet with your life that Messi and Ronaldo will?

moment he misses 2, they would take the rights from him & let someone else take it. so like i said earlier; your theory is pure fantasy.
Gerrard missed 2 last season, Messi and Ronaldo have missed 2 or more this season, and they are still the 1st choice PK takers!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 6:46pm On May 24, 2015
homesteady:

My calculation -
So lets add up - 31 + 10 + 4 = 45 *Note - I didn't add the freekicks oh!

he didn't score 45 goals.
he had almost 4 seasons to prove himself & he never managed it.

We are talking of Suarez here, not other players!

oh please....
many brilliant strikers are shyte with pens. if suarez was deemed good at taking them, he would be #1 taker.

Can you bet with your life that Messi and Ronaldo will?

ronaldo would, messi is like rooney with pens. na hit & miss!

Gerrard missed 2 last season, Messi and Ronaldo have missed 2 or more this season, and they are still the 1st choice PK takers!

gerrard is an icon.....
born & bred scouser. he could miss 50 & still be the one to take it. suarez would have to go back to his academy in montevideo to enjoy such luxury. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by homesteady(m): 7:10pm On May 24, 2015
coogar:

it wasn't worth replying to.
EPL clubs would rather earn their qualification by finishing in the top 4 than by doing it the europa cup route.

Lmaoooooooooooo! The likes of them Tottenham and co that will never qualify for UCL again through the league route unko? Isn't to try harder in Europa not the most sensible route to UCl?

you kidding me?
which EPL club wants to play almost 15 europa cup fixtures so as to get into UCL? their form in the league would be so bad that they might relegate.
When Chelsea won it, they did not get relegated na

relegating teams in the EPL make more money than winning the europa cup - so what's the motivation? the objective for the smaller clubs is to survive in the EPL so as to share the awoof TV money......europa cup is a big distraction.
So They are not motivated by the chance of playing in UCl? Nigga please!
I can bring a thousand and one articles where coaches make Europe their target!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 7:17pm On May 24, 2015
Everton Liverpool played their best in the Europa cup, they simply werent good enough

So after blowing away the winter break excuse whats the next excuse. Let me know so I can debunk it also
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by homesteady(m): 7:19pm On May 24, 2015
coogar:

oh please....
many brilliant strikers are shyte with pens. if suarez was deemed good at taking them, he would be #1 taker.

You already answered yourself -
gerrard is an icon.....
born & bred scouser. he could miss 50 & still be the one to take it. suarez would have to go back to his academy in montevideo to enjoy such luxury. grin

ronaldo would, messi is like rooney with pens. na hit & miss!
this is not what I asked you na, I said will you swear with your life?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by parrotibaba(m): 7:23pm On May 24, 2015
Mehn Liverpool was torn into shreds at d Britannia ... Rodgers out?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Danhumprey: 7:49pm On May 24, 2015
Tval:
Una no go come give guard of honour for our thread ni?
Thunder fire you there!grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 7:51pm On May 24, 2015
chrisley024:
ball fell off his hands in the box.

E dey happen
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:07pm On May 24, 2015
I am so excited this season is over with all ita attendant problems.Next season shud be way better.Bring it on!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 9:34pm On May 24, 2015
raumdeuter:
Everton Liverpool played their best in the Europa cup, they simply werent good enough

So after blowing away the winter break excuse whats the next excuse. Let me know so I can debunk it also

you disappeared like the fart of a leprous beggar after i compared muller's freshness to EPL players. you came back after 2 hours to claim the moral victory.

shame on you!

homesteady:

Lmaoooooooooooo! The likes of them Tottenham and co that will never qualify for UCL again through the league route unko? Isn't to try harder in Europa not the most sensible route to UCl?

it's a calculated risk for them.
if spurs treat the europa cup with disdain, they are guaranteed to finish in the top 8. if spurs put all their energy on europa cup, their league form would suffer.

When Chelsea won it, they did not get relegated na

chelsea shouldn't even have found themselves in the competition. they won the UCL the previous year.

So They are not motivated by the chance of playing in UCl? Nigga please! I can bring a thousand and one articles where coaches make Europe their target!

not the likes of spurs, liverpool & perhaps everton. they are the outliers. they make the last slot of the top 4 their target.......not the europa cup slot. spurs, liverpool & everton are like hyenas.......they depend on one of the top 4 regulars to screw up so they can replace. on what planet would liverpool & spurs be contented with europa cup?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 9:38pm On May 24, 2015
MrTA thinks we can win anything with Rooney & RvP leading next season. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 9:38pm On May 24, 2015
Falcao has been bundled back to Monaco grin
What a disaster..... Wonder how Coogar feels about that
Dude just love defending the indefensible
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 9:39pm On May 24, 2015
coogar:

you disappeared like the fart of a leprous beggar after i compared muller's freshness to EPL players. you came back after 2 hours to claim the moral victory.

shame on you!

Lol.
Dayokanu on the receiving end of hot lead again! cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 9:44pm On May 24, 2015
SailorXY:

rooney is finished!

we were told by some people here that had rooney played as the lone striker, we would have scored more goals.

today marked rooney's 14th appearance as a lone striker & he had only 4 league goals to show for it. LVG would have to do something about this situation otherwise rooney would be our gerrard!

he was a liability today. his touches were heavy & his passes were rubbish. even his die-hard fans on RC are all calling for him to be sold immediately to pave way for fresh blood in that attack.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 9:52pm On May 24, 2015
coogar:

shame on

What concerns muller with la liga.

The topic was la liga vs epl and you're talking about muller

I've murdered you already with Stats that shows the winter rest is a myth as far as la liga vs epl teams

Next myth?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MrTA(m): 9:55pm On May 24, 2015
SailorXY:

This is my rationale.
Ideally, I would like a new world class striker but that isnt going to happen because Rooney has to play ( according to LvG). I can only accept Rooney in the starting lineup as a number 9. I dont like it when he plays anywhere else.

For that to happen, RvP knows he must now accept a place on the bench as the sub for Rooney upfront. Wilson either on loan or enters the rotation with either.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 9:57pm On May 24, 2015
raumdeuter:

What concerns muller with la liga.
The topic was la liga vs epl and you're talking about muller

so you agree german teams get a free ride in europe with the ridiculous winter break of almost 7 weeks?

I've murdered you already with Stats that shows the winter rest is a myth as far as la liga vs epl teams

Next myth?

you murdered yourself with acute stüpidity
only a fool like you would count the number of games before christmas when it's obvious most of the top leagues run almost the same schedule.

my question is simple....
how many games more do english clubs play before the resumption of the KO stage of the champions league? if it's more than 5 - does common sense not dictate these extra 5 games would have caused fatigue for them unlike their counterparts who are well rested?

how did you graduate from college? grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 9:59pm On May 24, 2015
MrTA:

This is my rationale.
Ideally, I would like a new world class striker but that isnt going to happen because Rooney has to play ( according to LvG). I can only accept Rooney in the starting lineup as a number 9. I dont like it when he plays anywhere else.

For that to happen, RvP knows he must now accept a place on the bench as the sub for Rooney upfront. Wilson either on loan or enters the rotation with either.
you expect us to sacrifice our ambitions becuz "Rooney must play"? the man is 30 & on free-fall decline.. what a joke.
LvG knows the honeymoon is over, he will spend again & the institution MUST demand trophies henceforth! there are no excuses...

(1) (2) (3) ... (1636) (1637) (1638) (1639) (1640) (1641) (1642) ... (14216) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: MrJaay(m), afrodoc2 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.