Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,059 members, 7,867,007 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 09:32 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1648) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8883609 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1645) (1646) (1647) (1648) (1649) (1650) (1651) ... (14219) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 4:19pm On May 26, 2015
Darkrebel666:

Suarez had Gerard(who's a world-class passer of the ball), supplemented with Coutinho who's another brilliant midfield maestro.
If Rooney was in Liverfool Liverpool, he'd find the back of the net as frequent or almost as frequent as Luis did.

When Rooney had Scholes for many seasons, how many EPL goals did he score for a season?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:19pm On May 26, 2015
Darkrebel666:

Suarez had Gerard(who's a world-class passer of the ball), supplemented with Coutinho who's another brilliant midfield maestro.
If Rooney was in Liverfool Liverpool, he'd find the back of the net as frequent or almost as frequent as Luis did.

What Liverpool?The Liverpool that we consistently are better than except for David Moyes' stupidity last season?
How cud Rooney score more goals in an infinitely inferior team to the one he has been playing in?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 4:20pm On May 26, 2015
Darkrebel666:

Suarez made all those people

Without Suarez, gerrard had 1 assist this season and Coutinho had 5.

If Rooney was in Liverpool he wont even score 10 goals

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:22pm On May 26, 2015
sinizia:

When Rooney has Scholes for many seasons, how many EPL goals did he score for a season?

who be scholes?

wetin that one sabi ?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:24pm On May 26, 2015
raumdeuter:

what are you saying?

The Passer of the ball and Midfielder determines how productive the 9 is in most cases and not the other way round.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:25pm On May 26, 2015
Kemizee:

What Liverpool?The Liverpool that we consistently are better than except for David Moyes' stupidity last season?
How cud Rooney score more goals in an infinitely inferior team to the one he has been playing in?

You were in better form than Liverpool when Suarez was there?

hehe
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 4:26pm On May 26, 2015
Darkrebel666:

who be scholes?

wetin that one sabi ?

Hold on. Did you just ask who be Scholes? undecided

Google what your Xavi had to say about the Ginger-haired Prince. Wetin Scholes sabi? Never ask this heretical question in public, it might earn you a slap.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 4:28pm On May 26, 2015
raumdeuter:

Help me school that boy. He's only good with Barca, he knows nothing else about other teams. Gerrard that was a finished article when Suarez arrived. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:29pm On May 26, 2015
sinizia:

Hold on. Did you just ask who be Scholes? undecided

Google what your Xavi had to say about the Ginger-haired Prince. Wetin Scholes sabi? Never ask this heretical question in public, it might earn you a slap.

I'm talking of midfielders that deliver through balls, final pass and can drive the ball into the box to provide assists to the strikers e.g David Silva, Toure, Iniesta, Ozil, Modric etc

Paul Scholes wasn't that type of midfielder. Most of his passes were horizontal.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 4:29pm On May 26, 2015
Darkrebel666:

hehe

What are you arguing? Apart from last season, which other season has Liverfool finished ahead of Man Utd in EPL. List them. undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:30pm On May 26, 2015
sinizia:

Help me school that boy. He's only good with Barca, he knows nothing else about other teams. Gerrard that was a finished article when Suarez arrived. grin

yet the same Gerard was in top 20 midfielders list the year Suarez was banging?
check Bleachers report and read articles published when Suarez was hot cake in Liverpool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 4:31pm On May 26, 2015
Darkrebel666:

I'm talking of midfielders that deliver through balls, final pass and can drive the ball into the box to provide assists to the strikers e.g David Silva, Toure, Iniesta, Ozil, Modric etc

Paul Scholes wasn't that type of midfielder. Most of his passes were horizontal.

Kai!! Dark, you know nothing about Scholes. Football midfield legends like Zidane and Xavi will tell you about that genius. I'm not going to argue this with you. You win.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:32pm On May 26, 2015
sinizia:

What are you arguing? Apart from last season, which other season has Liverfool finished ahead of Man Utd in EPL. List them. undecided

I'm talking of when Suarez was there not any other season.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 4:33pm On May 26, 2015
Darkrebel666:

yet the same Gerard was in top 20 midfielder the year Suarez was banging?
check Bleachers report and read articles published when Suarez was hot cake in Liverpool

Listen to yourself speak or see yourself type. TOP 20? Why won't Gerrard be in top 20? He's not wack na.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 4:35pm On May 26, 2015
Darkrebel666:

I'm talking of when Suarez was there not any other season.

I'm still right!! Apart from last season, Liverfool with Suarez hasn't finished above Man Utd. Why are you arguing this? sad
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:35pm On May 26, 2015
sinizia:

Kai!! Dark, you know nothing about Scholes. Football midfield legends like Zidane and Xavi will tell you about that genius. I'm not going to argue this with you. You win.

.I'm not denying that but he's not the type of Midfielder that drives the ball like those I mentioned
.He plays like Pirlo, Xavi etc and not like Ozil, Iniesta etc.

There are two types of mid fielders and he can't be used as a yardstick to judge Rooney's performances.

remember I mentioned Coutinho before you mentioned scholes
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 4:36pm On May 26, 2015
Darkrebel666:

what are you saying?

The Passer of the ball and Midfielder determines how productive the 9 is in most cases and not the other way round.

So why didnt Gerrard and COutinho make the current Liverpool strikers score plenty goals with their awesome passes
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:36pm On May 26, 2015
Darkrebel666:

hehe

Are you talking abt Suarez's stay in general or the disaster of David Moyes last season?

Liverpool av never been better than man u xcept last year because we took a risk wid appointing an inept coach.

That has been rectified and we have gone back upwards while they have finished in their regular place(outside Champs League places).

Last season was an anomaly.It wnt repeat itself
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 4:37pm On May 26, 2015
Darkrebel666:

who be scholes?

wetin that one sabi ?

Scholes is a better midfielder than everyone who has come out of England since Gascoigne.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:37pm On May 26, 2015
Kemizee:

Are you talking abt Suarez's stay in general or the disaster of David Moyes last season?

Liverpool av never been better than man u xcept last year because we took a risk wid appointing an inept coach.

That has been rectified and we have gone back upwards while they have finished in their regular place(outside Champs League places).

Last season was an anomaly.It wnt repeat itself

I'm talking of when Suarez was there..

when I get back from work we'd discuss it well. I'm rushing to type now.. @sinizia
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 4:38pm On May 26, 2015
Darkrebel666:

yet the same Gerard was in top 20 midfielders list the year Suarez was banging?

Gerrard and others only shined because Suarez carried them. When SUarez left, the whole team became wankk
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 4:40pm On May 26, 2015
raumdeuter:

Scholes is a better midfielder than everyone who has come out of England since Gascoigne.

I'm shocked Darkrebel666 is not ashamed to argue this. C'mon!! This shameful. Who's Scholes? gringrin

The most hilarious joke of a question asked about football. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 4:43pm On May 26, 2015
Darkrebel666:

.I'm not denying that but he's not the type of Midfielder that drives the ball like those I mentioned
.He plays like Pirlo, Xavi etc and not like Ozil, Iniesta etc.

There are two types of mid fielders and he can't be used as a yardstick to judge Rooney's performances.

remember I mentioned Coutinho before you mentioned scholes

LOL. Dark, don't worry, when other people arrive, they will school you on that genius called Scholes. Watch and see. grin

You mentioned Gerrard as a yardstick to judge Suarez, why can't that be said for Rooney? Wasn't Scholes around when CR7 was banging in goals, why didn't Rooney score his high number of goals too? Rooney will flop in this Liverfool mediocre team!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 4:52pm On May 26, 2015
Darkrebel666:

who be scholes?

wetin that one sabi ?
who's this toll

Now I know we've wasted our time replying this clown. angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Sniper4real(m): 5:37pm On May 26, 2015
Darkrebel666:

who be scholes?
wetin that one sabi ?
These ur statements shocked me o
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 5:52pm On May 26, 2015
Darkrebel666:

who be scholes?
wetin that one sabi ?

abeg, pass me the weed wey you dey smoke.. e work for your body gan!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:37pm On May 26, 2015
hmmm
who is Scholes?

interesting that the peeps who don't know who scholes is are trying to convince us they know anything about football.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:39pm On May 26, 2015
adebayo201:

abeg, pass me the weed wey you dey smoke.. e work for your body gan!

na shepe I dey drink.. you want small? grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:40pm On May 26, 2015
StarBoard:
hmmm
who is Scholes?

interesting that the peeps who don't know who scholes is are trying to convince us they know anything about football.

na wa oo
dey no fit wine una again.. na play oo
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:42pm On May 26, 2015
chrisley024:
who's this toll

Now I know we've wasted our time replying this clown. angry

Please keep quiet.

I said there were two types of midfielders and i put Scholes in the same category as Pirlo ...

if you can't read then I don't know what to say to you.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:49pm On May 26, 2015
Darkrebel666:

na wa oo dey no fit wine una again.. na play oo
bros no vex but thay statement was a bit far fetched even for a joke.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:52pm On May 26, 2015
StarBoard:

bros no vex but thay statement was a bit far fetched even for a joke.

You didn't understand me.

learn to read, digest and comprehend what someone says before hastily replying.
I put Scholes in the same league as Andrea Pirlo. what does that tell you?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1645) (1646) (1647) (1648) (1649) (1650) (1651) ... (14219) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Wealth1105, Pegasus01

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.