Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,149 members, 7,849,580 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:31 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1702) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8834337 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1699) (1700) (1701) (1702) (1703) (1704) (1705) ... (14208) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 9:40pm On Jun 24, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
If u look well u see i've corrected my self
I'm ashame of you n cooger this night; you-mou had won 1 ucl trophy for 12 years, cooger- michael owen was world best in 2001. These are same sets of fans calling chelsea fan names. Lol.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Tval(m): 9:42pm On Jun 24, 2015
hensben:
I'm ashame of you n cooger this night; you-mou had won 1 ucl trophy for 12 years, cooger- michael owen was world best in 2001. These are same sets of fans calling chelsea fan names. Lol.
World player of the year and ballon d' or were two different things before.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by parrotibaba(m): 9:44pm On Jun 24, 2015
hensben:
hahahaha see him trying to find a way over d fence when caught ejacцlating all over his pants ,nice try
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 9:46pm On Jun 24, 2015
parrotibaba:
ode Everton has 9 EPL titles while ur club hv 5 ,Sunderland self hv 6, even Aston villa have 7 EPL titles ...I no know where all dis dull head Chelsea fans d come from self ,spewing thrash all over d thread in order to look smart ,99.9% of Chelsea fans started supporting d club when de won d 2009/2010 EPL title ...it takes a big f00l to compare man united to Chelsea ,it's tantamount to comparing a rat to a leopard ,only drunks attempt such grin grin
you see why I say man united fans are senseless and local champions..everton get ucl, eurpa cup, super cup huh. #shame
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by parrotibaba(m): 9:46pm On Jun 24, 2015
Tval:
World player of the year and baloon d' or were two different things before.
no mind d oaf ,next thing we will hear is how Chelsea is richer dan united ,switching topics like whores
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 9:46pm On Jun 24, 2015
Tval:
Is Lingand a United player? The guy dey ball.
Lingard - he is
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 9:49pm On Jun 24, 2015
hensben:

be ashamed of yourself....
i said owen won ballon d'or.....you disputed it & you had poop thrown on your face. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by parrotibaba(m): 9:49pm On Jun 24, 2015
hensben:
you see why I say man united fans are senseless and local champions..everton get ucl, eurpa cup, super cup huh. #shame
empty skull did I not mention EPL titles or r u blind or senile ,even a septuagenarian can quickly decipher n comprehend d point I made ... mate go find a wh0re to fцck n clear ur already clouded brain grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 9:49pm On Jun 24, 2015
hensben:
Your club is not the richest, your club can't attract players.Lampard was 2nd best player in the world, terry gave cr7 his world best with that PK miss (lucky win). Chelsea attract n look appealing to players than ur club(man united) hence the rejection, your club will be history soon(like leeds united) that's, after spending for three consecutive season with no trophy( sins of ferguson; bribery, intimidating english officials during matches), alex was a local champion; 2 ucl after 27 years.
Miserable club @man united. cool

Hahaha and all they can do is cry....cry babies. So were terry is, Lampard is now your best player and he couldn't wait to dump you for better life in the US. as if to rub insult to injury, the temptation of returning to the league to join man city (despite the fact he could be playing against his old club, week in, week out) could not be resisted. Appealing? with a manger like that who blames the world but himself, Turns his players to bullies and start crying 'campaign against us" when his players start diving all over the pitch and looking for stupid fouls. please cut the crap. You guys are bullpoo....you have no history, we are bigger, more successful and by a million miles richer...even your coach had to admit that how much more you...http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3044200/Jose-Mourinho-s-easier-manage-Manchester-United-Chelsea.html

By the way congrats five BPL titles and 1 champions league in your history. Ferguson: 13 BPL and 2 champions league
stop spewing trash
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 9:50pm On Jun 24, 2015
Yeah! You are right my nigga unlike those bomboclad man united fan( cooger n potosomething.)
Tval:
World player of the year and ballon d' or were two different things before.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Tval(m): 9:50pm On Jun 24, 2015
You guys should free Hensben, he just dey play.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 9:52pm On Jun 24, 2015
parrotibaba:
empty skull did I not mention EPL titles or r u blind or senile ,even a septuagenarian can quickly decipher n comprehend d point I made ... mate go find a LovePeddler to fцck n clear ur already clouded brain grin grin

don't mind the còck snort....
somebody that should be kissing the ground we walk is coming here to brag about chelsea?

did the dolt not get the memo that the reason roman abramovic even bought chelsea was because of the old trafford atmosphere when we tonked real madrid 4-3 in 2003??

chelsea - the most useless london club ever.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 9:53pm On Jun 24, 2015
Tval:
You guys should free Hensben, he just dey play.
mehn dem dn fence de guy o. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ocephraim(m): 9:53pm On Jun 24, 2015
Una get patience for here o... This guy is just intent on dragging y'all down to his level (below foolery) and beating y'all with experience...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by parrotibaba(m): 9:55pm On Jun 24, 2015
hensben:
Yeah! You are right my nigga unlike those bomboclad man united fan( cooger n potosomething.)
stop hiding behind Tval's back he ain't gay ,ur footy knowledge is zero ,dis is what happens when u fart in public n u expect d ground to swallow u
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 9:56pm On Jun 24, 2015
ocephraim:
Una get patience for here o... This guy is just intent on dragging y'all down to his level (below foolery) and beating y'all with experience...

beat who with experience?
this is the holy grail of all football discussions in africa, ok? posters coming here are well-advised to bring facts to the table as anything they utter might lead to a painful death.

we don't joke with our brand here.....
so if there's anymore cöcksuckers out there willing to drag his credibility in the mud, they should step forward & take their thrashings.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 9:58pm On Jun 24, 2015
joeace2020:

Hahaha and all they can do is cry....cry babies. So were terry is, Lampard is now your best player and he couldn't wait to dump you for better life in the US. as if to rub insult to injury, the temptation of returning to the league to join man city (despite the fact he could be playing against his old club, week in, week out) could not be resisted. Appealing? with a manger like that who blames the world but himself, Turns his players to bullies and start crying 'campaign against us" when his players start diving all over the pitch and looking for stupid fouls. please cut the crap. You guys are bullpoo....you have no history, we are bigger, more successful and by a million miles richer...even your coach had to admit that how much more you...http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3044200/Jose-Mourinho-s-easier-manage-Manchester-United-Chelsea.html

By the way congrats five BPL titles and 1 champions league in your history. Ferguson: 13 BPL and 2 champions league
stop spewing trash
but your club can't attract players except english overrated players. Chelsea fc have history only a deluded man united fan think otherwise. Man united= new leads united in town.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by parrotibaba(m): 9:59pm On Jun 24, 2015
ocephraim:
we r not descending to his level rather we r schooling him in d history of football ,something most Chelsea fans inherently lack
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by parrotibaba(m): 10:01pm On Jun 24, 2015
hensben:
but your club can't attract players except english overrated players. Chelsea fc have history only a deluded man united fan think otherwise. Man united= new leads united in town.
so di maria is an English man baa? dis guy has tissue paper in his brain ,u need help
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 10:01pm On Jun 24, 2015
coogar:

we don't joke with our brand here.....
so if there's anymore cöcksuckers out there willing to drag his credibility in the mud, they should step forward & take their thrashings.
and nigga We mean every word/sentence, we ain't smiling grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 10:01pm On Jun 24, 2015
hensben:

you don't have any history....
you were not better than west ham until the russian billionaire came to your rescue. even if we ignore everything your useless club went through before 2003, united have won more league titles than chelsea.

what's your history?
what's your pedigree in europe? how many ballon d'or players have you produced? your club is the caucasian version of dolphins fc in the nigerian premier league.

weedtaker:
and nigga We mean every word/sentence, we ain't smiling grin

the nerve of a glory hunter coming here to brag. chelsea fc of all the teams in europe. dortmund fc have a better history in europe. chelsea na tissue paper with their 40,000 capacity stadium they struggle to fill up. grin cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 10:03pm On Jun 24, 2015
is it possible we get Yaya Toure for like £15m? smiley
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ocephraim(m): 10:03pm On Jun 24, 2015
parrotibaba:
we r not descending to his level rather we r schooling him in d history of football ,something most Chelsea fans inherently lack

Yeah.. Una well done. I dey fell una wella.

This son just had to mention "history"....smh...and I thought he was just drunk.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 10:05pm On Jun 24, 2015
parrotibaba:
stop hiding behind Tval's back he ain't gay ,ur footy knowledge is zero ,dis is what happens when u fart in public n u expect d ground to swallow u
is this not the same guy that said mou won 1 ucl? Lol. You just trying to sound intelligent. I'm schooling you all( man united fan) tonight..Awon miserables. cool...wetin bring g.ay come here, I can see you are pained already
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 10:06pm On Jun 24, 2015
SailorXY:

yaya who?
i would rather sign alex song for £40m than pay £15m for the albatross known as yaya toure. he's good going forward, he's a liability going the other way.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ocephraim(m): 10:06pm On Jun 24, 2015
SailorXY:

lol...

No
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by parrotibaba(m): 10:10pm On Jun 24, 2015
hensben:
is this not the same guy that said mou won 1 ucl? Lol. You just trying to sound intelligent. I'm schooling you all( man united fan) tonight..Awon miserables. cool
Where did I say dat moaninho won only 1 UCL title? are u sure u ain't hallucinating ? U r just shiiting in ur pants like u hv been doing all morning
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 10:11pm On Jun 24, 2015
coogar:

chelsea na tissue paper with their 40,000 capacity stadium they struggle to fill up. grin cheesy
grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 10:12pm On Jun 24, 2015
See mentions.. These niggas are really pained..#Awon miserables cool

Cooger n co keep the mention coming I will definitely reply you guys.

#CommercialTime..I will be right back.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 10:12pm On Jun 24, 2015
coogar:

yaya who?
i would rather sign alex song for £40m than pay £15m for the albatross known as yaya toure. he's good going forward, he's a liability going the other way.

exactly
all that pace & pawa on a good day
its almost unfair grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by parrotibaba(m): 10:13pm On Jun 24, 2015
...he is even speaking about attraction ,how many times did Falcao reject ur club? now u guys r getting him after we had used n dumped him last season ,it's like using a used condom to fцck a virgin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by parrotibaba(m): 10:17pm On Jun 24, 2015
In order not to mentally n emotionally scar d nitwit ,I will let go of dis argument ...goodnight folks!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (1699) (1700) (1701) (1702) (1703) (1704) (1705) ... (14208) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.