Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,058 members, 7,828,723 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1705) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8769727 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1702) (1703) (1704) (1705) (1706) (1707) (1708) ... (14170) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 7:10pm On Jun 25, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
U're a morôn. I said 35 million euros. That should be roughly around 28 million pounds. All those "elite clubs" u mentioned ve at least two UCL titles and at least 20 league titles. If its by UCL, even Nottingham forest can boast of two UCL titles.

Dude, stop living in dreamland just because Chelsea won their 5th league title.
Blablablabla..Go check meaning of elite n stop whining like a bIItch, hope u not g.ay offline. undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jun 25, 2015
Tvegas:

With the help of trolls like you Man Utd remains the most popular sport team on nairaland courtesy 1703 pages of discussions. If Man Utd fails to win anything in the next 5 years am not even bothered. If you mention my name again,may thunder fire your an.us cheesy
Errrm na 1704 and counting..... cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jun 25, 2015
hensben:
Blablablabla..Go check meaning of elite n stop whining like a bIItch, hope u not g.ay offline. undecided
Na so. Change topic again wen u're being cornered! Na u know sabi d meaning of Elite! 1 UCL and 5 EPL and we cant rest again. U couldn't even win the Fifa Club World Cup in 2012.

Elite club my foot. Elite club and u still remain the only UCL defending champion to be knocked out at the group stage....."GROUP STAGE" The sooner u realise Chelsea is just an average club dat couldn't make it in life without some Russian sugar daddy and his oil money, the better for u

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jun 25, 2015
hensben:
Na so. Change topic again wen u're being cornered! Na u know sabi d meaning of Elite! 1 UCL and 5 EPL and we cant rest again. U couldn't even win the Fifa Club World Cup in 2012.

Elite club my foot. Elite club and u still remain the only UCL defending champion to be knocked out at the group stage....."GROUP STAGE"

The sooner u realise Chelsea is just an average club dat couldn't make it in life without some Russian sugar daddy and his oil money, the better for u
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 7:20pm On Jun 25, 2015
SailorXY:

Ramos & Otamendi are already jam-body players with very good pace, no reason @ all for the "adaptation" cliche.

the light-framed guys are those that may need some gym.

Ramos might be fit but splashing 60m pounds on him'll be a waste. It's a risk Utd shouldn't try. One can't still tell if DMaria will live up to his price tag.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 7:22pm On Jun 25, 2015
AdeLaNa1:

Elite club my foot. Elite club and u still remain the only UCL defending champion to be knocked out at the group stage....."GROUP STAGE"

The sooner u realise Chelsea is just an average club dat couldn't make it in life without some Russian sugar daddy and his oil money, the better for u
Chelsea; the only club to hold ucl n europa at same time.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 7:23pm On Jun 25, 2015
AdeLaNa1:

You have time to waste your data on that incoherent mo.ron. It's obvious the left and right hemisphere of his brain aren't in co-ordination.

Between Otamendi and Ramos who'd you like to see at OT next season?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 7:29pm On Jun 25, 2015
It's just disheartening that Utd isn't doing the right thing in the transfer market (it seems so). Look at Liverpool, the team badly needs a striker and they've signed Firminho - a young striker who'll bond well with their other plays (Coutinho, Sterlin *if he stays*, Sturridge and the rest)

We badly need players in the CM and DM positions (after that, defenders) yet nothing is forthcoming. I just hope Woodward ties up a tangible deal before the window closes. A stitch in time saves nine. Tick. Tock.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 7:30pm On Jun 25, 2015
SailorXY:
you seem to have problem with age always, why not choose to look @ what they can bring to the table?

Anderson is still a 'kid' but will you sign him above Schweinsteiger no matter the amount? good answer grin

in other news, Jones offered a new contract - hmm he better start earning. I'm tired of these "lazy" British lads pocketing free coins
Age is proportional to the amount of years you can get from the player and the salvage value grin

Though I'm sure it ain't happening
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jun 25, 2015
hensben:
Chelsea; the only club to hold ucl n europa at same time.
United the only cub in England to win a trebble!

U know wat, i've had it with ur f00lishness and ignorance! 11/12 u won UCL. 12/13 u won Europa! How is dat "at the same time"?? Aren't those two very different seasons abi u no fit count again! Simple tin like 1-2-3....u no sabi. Makes me wonder how some pple passed their WAEC or if they re still to pass it sef
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 7:35pm On Jun 25, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
United the only cub in England to win a trebble!

U know wat, i've had it with ur f00lishness and ignorance! 11/12 u won UCL. 12/13 u won Europa! How is dat "at the same time"?? Aren't those two very different seasons abi u no fit count again! Simple tin like 1-2-3....u no sabi. Makes me wonder how some pple passed their WAEC or if they re still to pass it sef
keep quiet again, hold n won/win are two different word...the more u try to sound intelligent the more u keep fo.o.ling urself.
http://www.uefa.com/uefaeuropaleague/news/newsid=1947872.html
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jun 25, 2015
Leyqute:

You have time to waste your data on that incoherent mo.ron. It's obvious the left and right hemisphere of his brain aren't in co-ordination.

Between Otamendi and Ramos who'd you like to see at OT next season?
I don gve up and on the nigga's matter.

Ramos ll be a good addition but he can be unpredictable most times. I'd go with Otamendi tho. I've not really watched many of his games but i know d guy is a baller.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 7:35pm On Jun 25, 2015
hensben:
shevey n toress were not surplus to requirement in ac milan n liverpool respectively..that's the difference between them n mata. cool

they were......
shevchenko was already 30 when he moved to chelsea - he only came to england to collect his pension. torres was injury-ravaged when you got him.....that was why liverpool sold him in the first place. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 7:39pm On Jun 25, 2015
Leyqute:
It's just disheartening that Utd isn't doing the right thing in the transfer market (it seems so). Look at Liverpool, the team badly needs a striker and they've signed Firminho - a young striker who'll bond well with their other plays (Coutinho, Sterlin *if he stays*, Sturridge and the rest)

We badly need players in the CM and DM positions (after that, defenders) yet nothing is forthcoming. I just hope Woodward ties up a tangible deal before the window closes. A stitch in time saves nine. Tick. Tock.
Thought Firmino is a 10
What we need is a CB, DM and a CF

Surprised we're selling Nani since we've only Mata for that right side unless Lingard will be considered there. Because Di maria and Val combination there doesn't work
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 7:40pm On Jun 25, 2015
coogar:

they were......
shevchenko was already 30 when he moved to chelsea - he only came to england to collect his pension. torres was injury-ravaged when you got him.....that was why liverpool sold him in the first place. grin
Liar a.k.a cooger is back, my friend stop trolling n type/speak fact. cool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 7:41pm On Jun 25, 2015
coogar:

they were......
✔ Coogar over look this half baked púnk jare

They ghuy is as a dull as the word dull
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 7:42pm On Jun 25, 2015
bbcode processing failure
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jun 25, 2015
hensben:
keep quiet again, hold n won/win are two different word...the more u try to sound intelligent the more u keep fo.o.ling urself.
U're an ignoramus. Ok lets bring it down to ur layman perspective so u can better undastand. 11/12 u "held" UCL. 12/13 u "held" Europa! Those are two different seasons. So i ask again how is dat "at the same time"??

U're a stark illiterate who can't undastand simple english falling out of ur own mouth. And arguing further with u ll just be a waste of precious time
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 7:45pm On Jun 25, 2015
hensben:
Liar a.k.a cooger is back, my friend stop trolling n type/speak fact. cool

says the fool that never knew owen once won ballon d'or. you said stadium isn't your problem cur we have showed you the link where chelsea are desperate to get a bigger capacity.

you come across as a clueless okada rider - you only follow chelsea because you like blue as a colour. your brain is empty when discussion hovers round the deep football matters.

JayKayMaybachz:

he's my punchbag!
let me use him to train abeg!

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jun 25, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:

Bruh! Dull na understatement
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 7:46pm On Jun 25, 2015
coogar:

says the fool that never knew owen once won ballon d'or. you said stadium isn't your problem cur we have showed you the link where chelsea are desperate to get a bigger capacity.

you come across as a clueless okada rider - you only follow chelsea because you like blue as a colour. your brain is empty when discussion hovers round the deep football matters.

he's my punchbag!
KIDDO ranting again.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 7:47pm On Jun 25, 2015
coogar:

he's my punchbag!
✔ He's fvcking daft like an infiděl... I have been watching since yesterday... Arguing like sulking baby yearning for succor
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 7:49pm On Jun 25, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
Bruh! Dull na understatement
✔ I can't even stitch his arguments together to make sense of them... . So daft and stvpid.. .. So Chelsea fans argue with their heads detached from their neck... #DumbFvckz
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ollytaus(m): 7:55pm On Jun 25, 2015
Guys, De gea has put up his mansion for sale which simply means he's gone already. It's hightime we got a good replacement, sign Sergio Ramos too, a DM, a good partner for Rooney and an injury free RB.

in other news, man utd is in talk for possible transfer of Nicolas Gaitan
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 7:55pm On Jun 25, 2015
Let's sign ramos and otamendi for 60m... we got one world class player for that amount, it wouldn't be a bad idea if we get two for that same amount
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 8:02pm On Jun 25, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
I don gve up and on the nigga's matter.

Ramos ll be a good addition but he can be unpredictable most times. I'd go with Otamendi tho. I've not really watched many of his games but i know d guy is a baller.

I'd also prefer Otamendi, mainly because of his age. But Ramos shouldn't be overlooked. He offers good experience and he's played in different World tournament finals. The main reason I like him is his Champions League experience, but his price tag is just too high. I'd pick him over Otamendi if he costs less. We can't risk copious millions on a 29 year old
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 8:05pm On Jun 25, 2015
Leyqute:

I'd also prefer Otamendi, mainly because of his age. But Ramos shouldn't be overlooked. He offers good experience and he's played in different World tournament finals. The main reason I like him is his Champions League experience, but his price tag is just too high. I'd pick him over Otamendi if he costs less. We can't risk copious millions on a 29 year old

otamendi was the best central defender in spain last season. if he's available, we should be signing him. ramos can play as RB so the defence is sorted!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 8:06pm On Jun 25, 2015
chrisley024:
Thought Firmino is a 10
What we need is a CB, DM and a CF

Surprised we're selling Nani since we've only Mata for that right side unless Lingard will be considered there. Because Di maria and Val combination there doesn't work

Young, DMaria, Depay and Valencia can play on the right side.

I like the partnership Val, Mata n Herrera created on the left side for a few games last season. That partnership can be strengthened with a better RB.

I think Utd should start creating partnerships on the field in different areas. It's clear Herrera and Mata like passing to each other. LvG could shift Mata to AM, Herrera retains his position and then fill the RMF/RWF and RB positions with better players
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 8:09pm On Jun 25, 2015
coogar:

otamendi was the best central defender in spain last season. if he's available, we should be signing him. ramos can play as RB so the defence is sorted!

I'm not saying we shouldn't sign him, just not for the exorbitant amount Madrid is asking for him. It'd be better if we got 'em both. However, Ramos' more useful as a CB than as a RB
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Danhumprey: 9:23pm On Jun 25, 2015
dopeJemi:
Let's sign ramos and otamendi for 60m... we got one world class player for that amount, it wouldn't be a bad idea if we get two for that same amount
Then we sell off Jones and Evans,keep Smalling,send Blackett/Mcnair on loan?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by UniqueGem(m): 9:30pm On Jun 25, 2015
i wonder why some united fans here keep saying sell jones and keep smalling. Damn!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 9:48pm On Jun 25, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:
✔ I can't even stitch his arguments together to make sense of them... . So daft and stvpid.. .. So Chelsea fans argue with their heads detached from their neck... #DumbFvckz

Bros kindly respect ursef and restrict dis conversation to u n hensben instead of throwing unnecessary insults at cfc fans pls. Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1702) (1703) (1704) (1705) (1706) (1707) (1708) ... (14170) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Leyqute(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.