Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,957 members, 7,866,606 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 09:21 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1721) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8882365 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1718) (1719) (1720) (1721) (1722) (1723) (1724) ... (14219) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:44am On Jul 03, 2015
The idi.0t doesn't even know how to format his post.
Then he will come and start lecturing us about how Arda Turan can play behind Matic.
I thought Sam Loco was dead.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:47am On Jul 03, 2015
weedtaker:
maybe young will have a free ride there. Or maybe we get another winger, come to talk of it i hear say shakara or shakari de go stoke city dat guy is gud naw!

For now it's looking that way.
Those guys don't look as effective as Young in that role.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:48am On Jul 03, 2015
Nihilist:
Manyoo's desperation to the portray the big club image in the transfer market has led them to chasing unrealistic targets, while letting the readily available slip away(e.g Clyne), or over paying over the odds for players who then struggle to justify the huge price tag(Fellaini*, Shaw, Di Maria, Falcao)

While LVG and Woodward have been wasting time chasing Benzema, Bale, Vidal, Fabregas, Muller, Schewinsteiger,Ramos etc....Ac Milan have quietly signed Bacca, Juve signed Khedira+Mandzucic+Dybala, Liverpool got Clyne+Milner+Ings, Jackson Martinez has gone to Athleti, and Miranda has gone Inter.

Begovic is already being courted by Chelsea to come and sit on the bench for a mere 8 million pounds, but Manyoo is interested in Lloris(And the attendant Levy Markup)

Someone needs to get the memo at Old Trafford. Even under Ferguson, signing the big name finished article was the exception,rather than the rule.

*Fellaini struggled in his first season....especially as he was bought for at least 4 million pounds more than he should have

At the bolded,
I think it's largely speculation linking United to those people you listed.
Of those names listed only Ramos has had a bid made for his services.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 10:10am On Jul 03, 2015
StarBoard:

At the bolded,
I think it's largely speculation linking United to those people you listed.
Of those names listed only Ramos has had a bid made for his services.

don't mind nihilist....he's trolling!
if united wanted any player on the list that went to liverpool, milan, juventus, chelsea, etc, they would get them.

truth is - united never submitted any official bid for clyne, benzema or bale. each time the club is linked to any player by the clueless media, the targets or their agents quickly deny the reports that they haven't been contacted by united....

so i'm sure nihilist is trolling.....

see how he's dressing up a no-mark non-achieving begovic when united already have valdez(multi-UCL winner) on their bench as a second goalie throughout last season.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:23am On Jul 03, 2015
coogar:

don't mind nihilist....he's trolling!
if united wanted any player on the list that went to liverpool, milan, juventus, chelsea, etc, they would get them.

truth is - united never submitted any official bid for clyne, benzema or bale. each time the club is linked to any player by the clueless media, the targets or their agents quickly deny the reports that they haven't been contacted by united....

so i'm sure nihilist is trolling.....

see how he's dressing up a no-mark non-achieving begovic when united already have valdez(multi-UCL winner) on their bench as a second goalie throughout last season.
I just tire.
It's surprising that people can't differentiate between substance and speculation at this point.

I dunno why people just wanna poke fun at United, for no apparent reason despite evidence to the contrary.
Then when you question people's intelligence, it becomes another matter.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 10:30am On Jul 03, 2015
StarBoard:

I just tire.
It's surprising that people can't differentiate between substance and speculation at this point.

a lot of football fans are not intelligent. as long as the media says it, it's factual. they just read the headlines & skip the content of the article. i am surprised united haven't been linked to messi yet.

I dunno why people just wanna poke fun at United, for no apparent reason despite evidence to the contrary.
Then when you question people's intelligence, it becomes another matter.

that's the only thing that makes them sleep at night....imagine if chelsea/arsenal have most league titles in england, we for no hear word again.

it's the empty barrels that make the loudest noise. how often do you see mike adenuga or dangote do chest-beating? yet you have perennial failure chelsea/arsenal fans bragging about their pitiful achievements .
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:45am On Jul 03, 2015
coogar:

a lot of football fans are not intelligent. as long as the media says it, it's factual. they just read the headlines & skip the content of the article. i am surprised united haven't been linked to messi yet.

that's the only thing that makes them sleep at night....imagine if chelsea/arsenal have most league titles in england, we for no hear word again.

it's the empty barrels that make the loudest noise. how often do you see mike adenuga or dangote do chest-beating? yet you have perennial failure chelsea/arsenal fans bragging about their pitiful achievements .
forget them.

Let's talk turkey.

The Window is officially open.
Are you willing to give van Gaal the benefit of doubt for the upcoming season? To be honest, the multiple speculation is quite unsettling to the average United fan like me.and you start to wonder if United might actually make the right signing.

I'm not bothered by what clubs like Liverpool are doing. It was the same gusto at which t hey signed players last year that they are doing same this year. I just hope we address the balance or lack thereof in the team, with regards to tactics and personnel.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 10:50am On Jul 03, 2015
StarBoard:

forget them.

Let's talk turkey.

The Window is officially open.
Are you willing to give van Gaal the benefit of doubt for the upcoming season? To be honest, the multiple speculation is quite unsettling to the average United fan like me.and you start to wonder if United might actually make the right signing.

van gaal will get it right this time.
the problem is - the majority of the players he would like to sign would be long-drawn transfers. most marquee signings always have drama attached to them & they will drag on till the last minute. i don't think he's stüpid not to see we need about 4-5 senior players.

I'm not bothered by what clubs like Liverpool are doing. It was the same gusto at which t hey signed players last year that they are doing same this year. I just hope we address the balance or lack thereof in the team, with regards to tactics and personnel.

it shall be addressed....
this is why we are looking at schnerderlin. he will improve us massively & protect our defence.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:04am On Jul 03, 2015
coogar:

the problem is - the majority of the players he would like to sign would be long-drawn transfers. most marquee signings always have drama attached to them & they will drag on till the last minute. i don't think he's stüpid not to see we need about 4-5 senior players.

Which is another reason why I am quite worried.
We need the players mostly together for pre-season.
One of our issues last season was lack of a proper pre-season with van Gaal. This time he is available but we are yet to sort the signings out.I am of the belief that we need our signings sorted out as early as possible this year so we can get some chemistry working.

coogar:

it shall be addressed....
this is why we are looking at schnerderlin. he will improve us massively & protect our defence.

I hope we sign him too. Hopefully we won't need anyone to blend in for such a critical position if we get him, which is why I'm not too eager to see Schweinsteiger signed.

I also think van Gaal needs to address the CB issue in terms of whom his first choice pairing is. I hear Evans is being offered to Everton for Coleman and cash.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:05am On Jul 03, 2015
Another question.

Who would you take, Carrick or Schnerderling, assuming we sign him?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by saintwill(m): 11:17am On Jul 03, 2015
Sergio Ramos is intent on leaving Real Madrid this summer and will not reverse his decision. Source: Marca Friday, July 3, 2015 07:41
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 11:23am On Jul 03, 2015
coogar:

the problem is - the majority of the players he would like to sign would be long-drawn transfers. most marquee signings always have drama attached to them & they will drag on till the last minute.

Isn't this more or less the same thing I said?

Nihilist is trolling.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 12:03pm On Jul 03, 2015
StarBoard:

Please ignore the mollusc.
He thiks he's some encyclopedia of football of sorts.
All these Complete Sports pundits roaming freely.
✔ ✔ grin

Bros you get bad mouth die
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by saintwill(m): 12:27pm On Jul 03, 2015
IS HE REALLY CONSISTENT OR HE IS FADING

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 12:40pm On Jul 03, 2015
cry So Nani actually Gone

I wish him well

Manchester United winger Nani is to have a medical at Fenerbahce on Sunday ahead of a proposed move to the Turkish side.

The Turks announced the news on social media on Thursday night, saying on twitter: "Fenerbahce has begun talks with Luis Nani and his club Manchester United to transfer the player.

"Nani will be in Istanbul on Sunday for a medical check up."

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11667/9902053
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by mrfoxx(m): 1:06pm On Jul 03, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:
cry So Nani actually Gone

I wish him well

Hello JayKay, It's MFlyLikeG6 on your Whatsapp group. I have some issues on my phone I want to discuss with you via phone call. Your Glo Number isn't connecting. Pls give me your any other available line or msg me via my Whatsapp +2348069605545...
Thanks.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Claroo(m): 2:00pm On Jul 03, 2015
Falcao Joins Chelsea cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 2:09pm On Jul 03, 2015
Manchester United v Tottenham to kick-off new Premier League season
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 2:19pm On Jul 03, 2015
mrfoxx:

Hello JayKay, It's MFlyLikeG6 on your Whatsapp group. I have some issues on my phone I want to discuss with you via phone call. Your Glo Number isn't connecting. Pls give me your any other available line or msg me via my Whatsapp +2348069605545...
Thanks.
Okay... . Message me on Whatsapp via my glo line... I will get the message.. . Ignore my last seen.. . I'll see ya message
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by mrfoxx(m): 2:33pm On Jul 03, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:
Okay... . Message me on Whatsapp via my glo line... I will get the message.. . Ignore my last seen.. . I'll see ya message

I just Dropped a msg for you on Whatsapp
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 2:36pm On Jul 03, 2015
mrfoxx:

I just Dropped a msg for you on Whatsapp
✔ ✔ Okay
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 2:41pm On Jul 03, 2015
StarBoard:
Another question.

Who would you take, Carrick or Schnerderling, assuming we sign him?

schnerderlin all day!
carrick has added another year to his age which means he would be slower than what we have seen of him.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 2:45pm On Jul 03, 2015
@ Coogar

Do you think falcao can still come gud?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 2:46pm On Jul 03, 2015
diggz:
@ Coogar

Do you think falcao can still come gud?

he will be better than last season.
he will score at least 2 goals against united next season. van gaal should have been more patient!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 2:53pm On Jul 03, 2015
coogar:

he will score at least 2 goals against united next season. van gaal should have been more patient!
He's sold Nani Already cry

Forget Falcao

He won't do shiit
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Danhumprey: 3:05pm On Jul 03, 2015
StarBoard:
The idi.0t doesn't even know how to format his post.
Then he will come and start lecturing us about how Arda Turan can play behind Matic.
I thought Sam Loco was dead.

I'm dieing!gringringringringrin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 3:06pm On Jul 03, 2015
coogar:

Truth for me is,it feels really bitter to finally have him since he turned us down twice before and especially when he seems to be on a downward spiral.

Anyways,lemme borrow some of your faith in him and hope he turns out ok.

If he fails to come gud or close to gud,na to dey swear for him and Mou go remain .
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 3:34pm On Jul 03, 2015
City has passed FFP test.

If we want make we still dey dull for transfer market
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 3:44pm On Jul 03, 2015
Chelsea thread sha grin

Airheads everywhere
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 3:55pm On Jul 03, 2015
we sold nani for scraps
E be like Mourinho na the patron saint of spent strikers
nothing against falcao but i hope he continues his horrible form since we'll be rivals next season
hopefully Remy go vex comot.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 3:59pm On Jul 03, 2015
SIRcumalot:
we sold nani for scraps
E be like Mourinho na the patron saint of spent strikers
nothing against falcao but i hope he continues his horrible form since we'll be rivals next season
hopefully Remy go vex comot.

I think say na only me ddey wish am evil grin

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by parrotibaba(m): 5:01pm On Jul 03, 2015
StarBoard:

Which is another reason why I am quite worried.
We need the players mostly together for pre-season.
One of our issues last season was lack of a proper pre-season with van Gaal. This time he is available but we are yet to sort the signings out.I am of the belief that we need our signings sorted out as early as possible this year so we can get some chemistry working.

Even if we complete d signing of all our intended targets b4 we start our preseason games ,LVG is not going to use dem as u expect ,he wants to give youth players d chance to compete for first team chances so our senior squad members + d potential signings/the already signed might be used sparingly

(1) (2) (3) ... (1718) (1719) (1720) (1721) (1722) (1723) (1724) ... (14219) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: kizolo(m) and 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.