Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,860 members, 7,866,316 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 02:55 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1736) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8881606 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1733) (1734) (1735) (1736) (1737) (1738) (1739) ... (14219) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 2:01pm On Jul 07, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:
undecided
http://www.espn.co.uk/football/soccer-transfers/story/2514574/man-united-must-meet-morgan-schneiderlin-price-tag-koeman

Manchester United must meet Morgan Schneiderlin price tag - Koeman
27 million pounds! is that why Woodward is croping his balls in idle mode? @ least offer 25m
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nyabinghi(m): 2:04pm On Jul 07, 2015
People just criticized messi unjustly, maybe George Oppong Weah is shyte since he didn't win any national team trophy. In germany 2006 jose pekerman benched him and the argies paid for him. Messi is beyond description. Garrincha, vava and didi contributed to pele's success with brazil. I blame higuain and the useless forwards
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jul 07, 2015
nyabinghi:
People just criticized messi unjustly, maybe George Oppong Weah is shyte since he didn't win any national team trophy. In germany 2006 jose pekerman benched him and the argies paid for him. Messi is beyond description. Garrincha, vava and didi contributed to pele's success with brazil. I blame higuain and the useless forwards
nobody claims Weah is the greatest of all time.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 2:10pm On Jul 07, 2015
If this Darmian deal goes through, it will make sense. We are getting an Italian international for a cheap price. Sorry for all the clubs waiting to scam us with ridiculously high transfer fees.

Clubs will now know United has alternative to its interests.

I like the guys height. Defenders should be tall. If short, should be exceptional like Carlos and Marcelo. Raphael has a massive potential but Gaal has his kind of players in mind.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by saintwill(m): 2:16pm On Jul 07, 2015
anyone ever wonder that van gaal is somehow partial to his selection of players, hiding under his "PHILOSOPHY" .........just saying
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 2:21pm On Jul 07, 2015
saintwill:
anyone ever wonder that van gaal is somehow partial to his selection of players, hiding under his "PHILOSOPHY" .........just saying
the only partial selections were RvP @ the beginning & Rooney "must play" midfield placement! I think the other guys deserved their places/chances.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 2:21pm On Jul 07, 2015
nyabinghi:

Messi also has himself to blame. He missed a good chance in the last world cup.

When mates let you down, Maradona and Pele take it upon themselves to do the unthinkable and score, even if it meant going past 7 men. This is why you hear Pele scored a hatrick in semi final, brace in final. Hatrick in club cup final. Maradona went past men to eliminate England and Belgium in crucial stage.

But Messi missed with only Nueuer left in the final of the world cup. His best in Copa was to try to get a second assists (a pass that leads to an assist). That is Where Maradona would have gone past just two defenders left or beat one and give a juicy direct assist for Higuain to tap in. That is magic moment we need.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by saintwill(m): 2:36pm On Jul 07, 2015
LOL......REPOTERS NO GO KILL PERSON
JUST GOT THIS FROM GOAL
Bayern offer Muller & Robben for Di Maria

Bayern Munich are preparing a sensational offer for Manchester United flop Angel Di Maria. The Bavarians will offer long-time Red Devils target Thomas Muller plus winger Arjen Robben in exchange for the British record signing. Source: Daily Mail Tuesday, July 7, 2015 00:47
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by saintwill(m): 2:40pm On Jul 07, 2015
elampiro:

That is Where Maradona would have gone past just two defenders left or beat one and give a juicy direct assist for Higuain to tap in. That is magic moment we need.

Higuain will still waste it.........that guy is BAD LUCK .......he has proven that time and time again..

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by saintwill(m): 2:42pm On Jul 07, 2015
SailorXY:
the only partial selections were RvP @ the beginning & Rooney "must play" midfield placement! I think the other guys deserved their places/chances.

we can still agree that falcao didn't get enough chances at beginning of the season
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisooblog: 2:52pm On Jul 07, 2015
boss you are so spot on it wasn't even that he dragged the argies kicking and screaming into the final. it was better than that. what he pulled off is akin to a marine hoisting an injured comrade on his shoulders then running to the pickup zone while evading machine gun fire and shooting from the hip at the same time. true be told I couldn't stand the argentines in usa 94 but maradona being sent home denied them going far in the tournament
coogar:

the penalty decision that gave germany their only goal. it wasn't even a tackle and the ref gave it in a final that was going to end 0-0.

that was why maradona's performance in this game alone eclipsed whatever messi has achieved. it's the best performance i have seen from an individual in a world cup game.

the odds were against them.....
brazil were better than them on paper. careca was the most fearsome striker in the world & maradona inspired an average team to defeat the almighty brazil.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 2:52pm On Jul 07, 2015
saintwill:

Higuain will still waste it.........that guy is BAD LUCK .......he has proven that time and time again..

Hahahaha. Lol

Then Messi should have done it like Maradona and Pele. Cancel the defenders and the goalkeeper.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by saintwill(m): 2:59pm On Jul 07, 2015
elampiro:

Hahahaha. Lol

Then Messi should have done it like Maradona and Pele. Cancel the defenders and the goalkeeper.

bros no be every time the spirit dey flow
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 3:06pm On Jul 07, 2015
elampiro:
If this Darmian deal goes through, it will make sense. We are getting an Italian international for a cheap price. Sorry for all the clubs waiting to scam us with ridiculously high transfer fees.

Clubs will now know United has alternative to its interests.

I like the guys height. Defenders should be tall. If short, should be exceptional like Carlos and Marcelo. Raphael has a massive potential but Gaal has his kind of players in mind.
Hope he performs good if the deal goes through. I only watched him once against England and he did very well.

Problem is players from Italian league are of huge gamble
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 3:36pm On Jul 07, 2015
saintwill:

bros no be every time the spirit dey flow

Na only for Barca (club) e magic spirit for dey flow. When he finished Bilbao, I was impressed.

When he spoke about how he how he needed to be fulfilled, I said Messi will destroy Chile in first half. At the end it was mere 11 vs 11 encounter. You know what I mean.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chic2pimp(m): 5:11pm On Jul 07, 2015
A40:

I know your answer to this question already. If you are asked I bet you will pick Lampard and Scholes

Lampard and Ballack are just about equals, Ballack was unfortunate to come up in an era where he Oliver Kahn and Miroslav Klose were the only decent German players around even for club he played when Bayern were not an elite team in Europe. Lampard has the slight edge but only because Ballack was unlucky to retire without a major international tournament

Scholes and Scholl is also a tie for me. And that is because I like Scholes, I watched both of them play and injuries did not let Scholli really reach his potential. German players never really get their due credit that's why people can do a list of players from the 90's and not include Lothar Matthaus. A lot of other German players (Kohler, Sammer, Andy Moeller, Klinsmann) never get their just dues. A draw for me

I'm sure you know the reason why I asked right? Not every German Football player is greater than their english counterpart. It's not possible.

With regards to Ballack vs Lampard, I agree it's a close one. Lampard had the better club career whilst Ballack has the international scene locked down. It's a toss up really. What maybe shades it in Lampard's favour is that He was actually at one point the 2nd best player in the world. Now with the Scholls vs Scholes angle, I think you and I know scholes was the better player of the two. Scholls POTENTIALLY could have been the better player but we know potential counts for nothing. It's all down to how you utilize that potential.

I do agree however that some german players are underrated. Lothar For example bossed the 99 CL final at ripe old age of 38 i think. That says a lot about the man.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chic2pimp(m): 5:18pm On Jul 07, 2015
nyabinghi:

Pekerman benching Messi wasn't the reason why the Argies were sent packing from that tourney. It was the premature substitution of Riquelme that ensured that.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by saintwill(m): 5:26pm On Jul 07, 2015
AC Milan prepare move for Gundogan
AC Milan are studying a move for Ilkay Gundogan
but the deal will not be easy. Borussia Dortmund
want €25 million for the midfielder.
Source: Gazzetta dello Sport
Tuesday, July 7, 2015 06:24

thought d guy just signed a new contract tieing him to the club......mehn diz people sef
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 5:35pm On Jul 07, 2015
chic2pimp:

I'm sure you know the reason why I asked right? Not every German Football player is greater than their english counterpart. It's not possible.

With regards to Ballack vs Lampard, I agree it's a close one. Lampard had the better club career whilst Ballack has the international scene locked down. It's a toss up really. What maybe shades it in Lampard's favour is that He was actually at one point the 2nd best player in the world. Now with the Scholls vs Scholes angle, I think you and I know scholes was the better player of the two. Scholls POTENTIALLY could have been the better player but we know potential counts for nothing. It's all down to how you utilize that potential.

I do agree however that some german players are underrated. Lothar For example bossed the 99 CL final at ripe old age of 38 i think. That says a lot about the man.

NO! Everything German is better than everything British.
All German players are better than all British players, German Language is better than English Language, German Nkwobi tastes better than English Nkwobi and of course German Ipokripo sounds better than English Ipokripo cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by parrotibaba(m): 5:35pm On Jul 07, 2015
Man utd players returned to training yesterday ahead of dia preseason games

- Chris Smalling

- Wayne Rooney

- Robin Van Persie

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by parrotibaba(m): 5:39pm On Jul 07, 2015
- Robin van Persie

- Daley blind

- Memphis Depay

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by parrotibaba(m): 5:41pm On Jul 07, 2015
- Michael Carrick n Anders Lindegaard

- First training pics

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by parrotibaba(m): 5:48pm On Jul 07, 2015
More...

- Depay's shirt number will be 26

- Ander Herrera ,Juan Mata ,Adnan Januzaj ,n Antonio Valencia

- In other news Schneiderlin didn't show up for training at soton which means we might hv submitted an improved bid for him

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 5:49pm On Jul 07, 2015
afrodoc2:

NO! Everything German is better than everything British.
All German players are better than all British players, German Language is better than English Language, German Nkwobi tastes better than English Nkwobi and of course German Ipokripo sounds better than English Ipokripo cheesy

You are getting the memo now

Every single thing German is better than English especially when its football related lets not even talk of automobile engineering ..

Remember Deutschland uber allez
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 6:06pm On Jul 07, 2015
raumdeuter:

Every single thing German is better than English especially when its football related lets not even talk of automobile engineering ..

everything German is not better than everything Nigerian, take that to the bank tongue
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 6:16pm On Jul 07, 2015
parrotibaba:
Man utd players returned to training yesterday ahead of dia preseason games

- Chris Smalling

- Wayne Rooney

- Robin Van Persie
all these guys are big ballers mehn, I no know why I no pursue career in football cheesy cheesy

that RvP Range tho cool

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 6:20pm On Jul 07, 2015
SailorXY:

all these guys are big ballers mehn, I no know why I no pursue career in football cheesy cheesy

that RvP Range tho cool

£250k per week salary.
range rover is £70k(cash down).

it's the equivalent of your landlord buying agege bread for his tenants. at that level, buying an automobile is no longer a problem.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 6:29pm On Jul 07, 2015
coogar:

£250k per week salary.
range rover is £70k(cash down).

it's the equivalent of your landlord buying agege bread for his tenants. at that level, buying an automobile is no longer a problem.

even if you are the least earner in the team say you dey earn 30k per week in a month you have the full amount for a cash down no finance Range rover and a flat

SOme of them are even given these rides for free. e.g every Bayern layer gets an Audi of their choice every yr since Audi is one of our sponsors

VFB Stuttgart is sponsored by Mercedes Benz
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 6:30pm On Jul 07, 2015
raumdeuter:

even if you are the least earner in the team say you dey earn 30k per week in a month you have the full amount for a cash down no finance Range rover and a flat

SOme of them are even given these rides for free. e.g every Bayern layer gets an Audi of their choice every yr since Audi is one of our sponsors

VFB Stuttgart is sponsored by Mercedes Benz

united players get chevrolet cars free too. the range is nothing to these guys, they make so much money for cars to matter to them.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 6:33pm On Jul 07, 2015
coogar:

united players get chevrolet cars free too. the range is nothing to these guys, they make so much money for cars to matter to them.

RVP weekly salary would buy 4 range rovers. The main hustle na to be pro footballer

Even Mikel Obi would buy a range every 2 weeks all cash
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 6:36pm On Jul 07, 2015
raumdeuter:

RVP weekly salary would buy 4 range rovers. The main hustle na to be pro footballer

Even Mikel Obi would buy a range every 2 weeks all cash

the funniest ish is they don't have to pay cash down. they can get it on finance. with wages like that, their credit score should be very near 999.

i shoulda disobeyed my parents & take my football seriously. i was one the most fearsome striker in my school but i gave it all up for calculus & kirchoff's laws.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 6:38pm On Jul 07, 2015
raumdeuter:

ok

(1) (2) (3) ... (1733) (1734) (1735) (1736) (1737) (1738) (1739) ... (14219) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Fkforyou(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.