Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,390 members, 7,861,090 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:46 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1782) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8863176 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1779) (1780) (1781) (1782) (1783) (1784) (1785) ... (14215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 3:24pm On Jul 15, 2015
SailorXY:
LvG: I need a midfielder this weekend Ed. Schweinsteiger offers experience while Schneiderlin offers youth, let me get back @ you when I make up mind.

Picture fixed.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 3:26pm On Jul 15, 2015
We know of your racist captain and fans. If you've any against us name it.
bigkesh:

Hahaha,Another rubbish.....
Mourinho Visited Nigeria to Open an Academy.....
Mourinho has nothing to prove about his love for blacks...
United were invited for the pre season ,Has any Mourinho team been invited??
U just run ur mouth or hand saying rubbish, Telling me Chelsea is racist..... A Terry that played all his life with blacks at Chelsea is a racist? How dumb can one get?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 3:28pm On Jul 15, 2015
bigkesh:

Irrespective of their Nationalities.... lolzzzz... The point is,it z stupid to call Chelsea a racist club...... Really dumb,Well I am United's thread...No surprise really

Chelshit is a racist club!! Live with it!! No legal action has been taking against Man Utd for racism, but Terry and Chelshit touts have been known for racist acts. Go and Google it.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by bigkesh(m): 3:29pm On Jul 15, 2015
chrisley024:
We know of your racist captain and fans. If you've any against us name it.
U have worse..... U av a player that slept with his brother's wife for years
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 3:30pm On Jul 15, 2015
nyabinghi:
madrid failed with their stars, united is the boss in England so get that fact. Anything short of the EPL title makes van gaal a failure

So Madrid are servants in Spain?

You shekpe fans reason like roaches. Anything short of a UCL makes MOANrinho a disgusting failure too!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by bigkesh(m): 3:30pm On Jul 15, 2015
sinizia:

Chelshit is a racist club!! Live with it!! No legal action has been taking against Man Utd for racism, but Terry and Chelshit touts have been known for racist acts. Go and Google it.
Innocent until Proven guilty
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 3:32pm On Jul 15, 2015
bigkesh:

And Terry slept with Bridge's ghost?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by bigkesh(m): 3:32pm On Jul 15, 2015
sinizia:

You shekpe fans reason like roaches. Anything short of a UCL makes MOANrinho a disgusting failure too!!
M soo sorry he is that good that he has to win UCL everywhere he goes,that retired fragile punk call Ferguson, how many did he win despite 20+ years of stability at a club
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by bigkesh(m): 3:34pm On Jul 15, 2015
sinizia:

Forgive me,I forget teammates are deeper than blood brothers and ex gf is the same as Wife
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by bigkesh(m): 3:34pm On Jul 15, 2015
sinizia:

Forgive me,I forgot teammates are deeper than blood brothers and ex gf is the same as Wife
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 3:34pm On Jul 15, 2015
bigkesh:

Innocent until Proven guilty

OMG!! Where the heck do these shekpe fans crawl out from?

Innocent? Terry that's banned is innocent? So an innocent person gets banned for nothing? The video showing the racist touts called Chelshit fans is fake? How did register on NL? undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Olaone1: 3:34pm On Jul 15, 2015
This Bigkesh is successfully trolling red devils in here.
I don laugh tire grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nyabinghi(m): 3:35pm On Jul 15, 2015
An average chelsea fan is ignorant and a noise maker, if fergie is a racist for using blacks and asians then what will mourinho be called. A blackman is someone with a dark skin and it isn't dependent on nationalty. Paul ince was the first black captain in England, sir fergie made it so, yorke,cole,fortune,saha,welbeck are what?, these chelsea clowns won't cease to amaze me
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 3:35pm On Jul 15, 2015
Princeparix:

Pressure? Which football club doesn't want trophies? Are you trying to tell me if Crystal Palace fc is given the Barclays Premier league trophy...... Say them go reject am?

My brother...abeg yours brains are not for decoration and thinking of lines to impress Hadizadeezy but to argue and reason as an adult with facts.

About starting for France, not all good players start matches.... Paul Pogba who is being estimated at $80mil plus couldn't start for Manchester Utd. Pedro of Barca doesn't also start for Spain and even Lavezzi of PSG doesn't start for his country and many more but you can't deny the fact that they not good footballers.

About him and Sergio Busquets.... You think say if Sergio Busquets Na Frenchman, him go the start for barca? Or even for France? Or are you trying to tell me that Sergio Busquets was better and is still better than Yaya Toure who was sold for him to get a chance?

Nigga you the watch ball from AV wire o.
See talk..smh4u..Paul pogba was 18 year old or so (a feeder player) when he was in man u unlike schneiderlin, 25, yet to become a starter in france not that they have world class DMF that's stopping him. yaya toure is better than sergio bosquet=matic>>schneiderlin. pedro doesnt start for barca either.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by bigkesh(m): 3:36pm On Jul 15, 2015
sinizia:

OMG!! Where the heck do these shekpe fans crawl out from?

Innocent? Terry that's banned is innocent? So an innocent person gets banned for nothing? The video showing the racist touts called Chelshit fans is fake? How did register on NL? undecided
Court statement reads Innocent..... Argue with ur Mirror
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 3:36pm On Jul 15, 2015
bigkesh:
M soo sorry he is that good that he has to win UCL everywhere he goes,that retired fragile punk call Ferguson, how many did he win despite 20+ years of stability at a club

Ferguson punk? LOL.

Even Giggs has more titles than MOANrinho. Go back to picking your nose. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 3:37pm On Jul 15, 2015
bigkesh:
Why are you now shifting away from the topic?.

Besides, your racist captain also did same to his teammate.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by bigkesh(m): 3:37pm On Jul 15, 2015
nyabinghi:
An average chelsea fan is ignorant and a noise maker, if fergie is a racist for using blacks and asians then what will mourinho be called. A blackman is someone with a dark skin and it isn't dependent on nationalty. Paul ince was the first black captain in England, sir fergie made it so, yorke,cole,fortune,saha,welbeck are what?, these chelsea clowns won't cease to amaze me
Did u follow the argument from the start?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 3:37pm On Jul 15, 2015
bigkesh:

Forgive me,I forgot teammates are deeper than blood brothers and ex gf is the same as Wife

Your dumbness has been forgiven.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 3:38pm On Jul 15, 2015
bigkesh:
Court statement reads Innocent..... Argue with ur Mirror
The court statement from your slum, right? grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by bigkesh(m): 3:38pm On Jul 15, 2015
sinizia:

Ferguson punk? LOL.

Even Giggs has more titles than MOANrinho. Go back to picking your nose. grin

The 'Heartless brother' is the only he has that's Special.....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 3:38pm On Jul 15, 2015
bigkesh:

Hahaha,Another rubbish.....
Mourinho Visited Nigeria to Open an Academy.....
Mourinho has nothing to prove about his love for blacks...
United were invited for the pre season ,Has any Mourinho team been invited??

you are an idïot!
when has mourinho ever taken any of his team to africa so that the fans can see the players in the flesh? are you a patient of cerebral palsy or what has any of jose's team gotta do with academy?

nah, if chelsea want to do a preseason tour in africa, they would do it. they don't have to be invited. the brand itself should get interested stakeholders on board to make it happen. are you this morönic not to know chelsea games in nigeria would sold out?

U just run ur mouth or hand saying rubbish, Telling me Chelsea is racist..... A Terry that played all his life with blacks at Chelsea is a racist? How dumb can one get?

so why was terry punished by the FA for using a racist slur?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by bigkesh(m): 3:39pm On Jul 15, 2015
sinizia:

The court statement from your slum, right? grin
Another slowpoke who was probably Cramming Alphabets when all this happened
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nyabinghi(m): 3:39pm On Jul 15, 2015
sinizia:

u seem new on nairaland, read before you type, don't just quote cos you feel like, I have been a red devil since 1992
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nyabinghi(m): 3:40pm On Jul 15, 2015
bigkesh:
Did u follow the argument from the start?
yes sir
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by bigkesh(m): 3:41pm On Jul 15, 2015
coogar:

you are an idïot!
when has mourinho ever taken any of his team to africa so that the fans can see the players in the flesh? are you a patient of cerebral palsy or what has any of jose's team gotta do with academy?

nah, if chelsea want to do a preseason tour in africa, they would do it. they don't have to be invited. the brand itself should get interested stakeholders on board to make it happen. are you this morönic not to know chelsea games in nigeria would sold out?

so why was terry punished by the FA for using a racist slur?

FA punished him just to settle matters.......... Court found him Innocent
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 3:42pm On Jul 15, 2015
bigkesh:
WTF did you just type?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 3:42pm On Jul 15, 2015
coogar:

you don't rate azpilicueta because class is not something you can associate with chelsea fc. chelsea are a racist club - we all saw how you disgraced the premier league when your fans pushed a black man off the train in paris. you are a boil on the arsë of humanity!

it's embarrassing that pitiful negroes like yourself still support the club where you are seen as a rabid dog or seen as a slave in shackles. if you & the other black people supporting chelsea have any iota of dignity in you, you would burn your shirt & find another club to support.
Your thinking faculty is very low i swear. Go check history between chelsea n man u who accommodate africa/black players most, so because some group of people did something away from england and stamford bridge is now chelsea's fault. lol. Giggs(one of your player) fvck him brother wife for years, what will you call that huh.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 3:42pm On Jul 15, 2015
bigkesh:
WTF did you just type?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by bigkesh(m): 3:42pm On Jul 15, 2015
nyabinghi:
yes sir
If Chelsea is a racist club then so is United......We all know Chelsea isn't a racist club,anyone can run their mouth
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by bigkesh(m): 3:44pm On Jul 15, 2015
sinizia:

WTF did you just type?
Ask the slut he slept with for 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 years.....how heartless can one get,blood bro oo.......I wnt be surprised if he Owns 80% of all united players children
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 3:44pm On Jul 15, 2015
Too many shekpe touts.. SMH

(1) (2) (3) ... (1779) (1780) (1781) (1782) (1783) (1784) (1785) ... (14215) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.