Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,386 members, 7,861,059 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:37 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1780) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8862876 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1777) (1778) (1779) (1780) (1781) (1782) (1783) ... (14215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by parrotibaba(m): 10:34am On Jul 15, 2015
More

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 10:36am On Jul 15, 2015
chrisley024:
You mean Hen's Brain. grin cheesy
i no mention brain o! B4 hensben go tell dose him fellow truck pushers to use truck climb me o grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by parrotibaba(m): 10:40am On Jul 15, 2015
And more

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by igbsam(m): 10:41am On Jul 15, 2015
StarBoard:

That camera phone is doing well.

e dey try well well. Nokia 3310 no get rival. The camera fit catch the activities wey dey go on for heaven sef grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 10:41am On Jul 15, 2015
coogar:

Tell your comrade to stop the trolling on chelsea thread then i will back off...Man united fans are the tout here, they spew trash all the time both on n offline. Are truck pushers not human being, i know of a truck pusher then that own a house n car, he speak with wisdom unlike most of you here or you. I repeat only ignoramus will rate schnederlin above matic base on stat. As a player, the pressure playing for chelsea, man u, barca, real madrid and bayern is not same with a player playing for southampton, everton, villareal, wolfsburg. He is not even a starter in France national team. Let's see what he can do at man u (big club).
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 10:43am On Jul 15, 2015
weedtaker:
i no mention brain o! B4 hensben go tell dose him fellow truck pushers to use truck climb me o grin grin grin
I laugh at your ignorance.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 10:45am On Jul 15, 2015
coogar:

this is another evidence that most chelsea fans are truck pushers. putting the cat before the horse? why not put the goat or the dog before the horse?

the same chelsea side that parked the bus against their main rivals in all the games last season are now being called an attacking side. did matic even cross the
But chelsea scored more goals than your club.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 10:49am On Jul 15, 2015
LTSHANGY:
Even at that, Schneiderlin was better, netting 4 goals as against matic's 1 goal. you don't know what you are saying, period!
With your logic, schneiderlin was better than bosquet last season because he had more goals and interception according to stat. He is not even a starter in france national team.

Manure fan are brainless i swear, you all lack football knowledge, you're all the same. smh
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:51am On Jul 15, 2015
igbsam:

e dey try well well. Nokia 3310 no get rival. The camera fit catch the activities wey dey go on for heaven sef grin

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 10:52am On Jul 15, 2015
hensben:
Tell your comrade to stop the trolling on chelsea thread then i will back off...Man united fans are the tout here, they spew trash all the time both on n offline. Are truck pushers not human being, i know of a truck pusher then that own a house n car, he speak with wisdom unlike most of you here or you. I repeat only ignoramus will rate schnederlin above matic base on stat. As a player, the pressure playing for chelsea, man u, barca, real madrid and bayern is not same with a player playing for southampton, everton, villareal, wolfsburg. He is not even a starter in France national team. Let's see what he can do at man u (big club).

azpilicueta is your best defender, he doesn't start for spain. what has his nationality gotta do with his football? schneiderlin is better than matic in every football parameter that matters so put a sock in it.

hensben:
But chelsea scored more goals than your club.

it still doesn't say you weren't parking the bus against the top teams in england. a useless club that parked the bus against a 10-man team and still lost in europe.

ibrahimovic described y'all like this.....

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:54am On Jul 15, 2015
hensben:

Judging by this fella's lack of verbiage, I guess it's safe to assume that he is really a nonentity looking for attention.
You (hens breast) have a compost heap as a brain.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 10:58am On Jul 15, 2015
StarBoard:

Judging by this fella's lack of verbiage, I guess it's safe to assume that he is really a nonentity looking for attention.

Inside hensben's head= egg yolk
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by igbsam(m): 11:01am On Jul 15, 2015
hensben is just changing debates/argument anyhow. check out his comments above. We were comparing matic to morgan, him don bring in bosquet.

Dem dey talk about parking d bus, him don change am to scoring of goals.

My brother remain one spot and finish d current debate.

grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 11:01am On Jul 15, 2015
coogar:

it still doesn't say you weren't parking the bus against the top teams in england. a useless club that parked the bus against a 10-man team and still lost in europe.

ibrahimovic described y'all like this.....

But chelsea fan don't rate azpi above any player, he is good, we appreciate his defensive skills unlike you guys. Btw, Terry was our best defender last. season. Chelsea never parked the bus against psg, you are spewing trash. top teams in england? lol thats what we call massive defense massive attack, arsenal did it against man city they won. Chelsea defeated man u, liverpool n arsenal with it, played draw with man city(home n away). Chelsea don beat barca with 10-men before, after 2-0 down so nothing new there.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Princeparix(m): 11:03am On Jul 15, 2015
hensben:
With your logic, schneiderlin was better than bosquet last season because he had more goals and interception according to stat. He is not even a starter in france national team.

Manure fan are brainless i swear, you all lack football knowledge, you're all the same. smh
Who is this fowl without gizzard that doesn't know the difference between his brains and a fried egg.

How do you know or rate a good midfielder if not for interceptions, goals and passes.

E be like say you the drink craze.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 11:07am On Jul 15, 2015
dopeJemi:

Inside hensben's head= egg yolk
Na u get ur mouth, you can spew anything with it but the bitter truth still remain.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 11:11am On Jul 15, 2015
StarBoard:

You are nothing but tissue paper. I fit lecture you, nor be joke.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by leggo: 11:19am On Jul 15, 2015
hensben:
Na u get ur mouth, you can spew anything with it but the bitter truth still remain.

Why do you love pain so much?? were you molested as a child?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 11:25am On Jul 15, 2015
Princeparix:

Who is this fowl without gizzard that doesn't know the difference between his brains and a fried egg.

How do you know or rate a good midfielder if not for interceptions, goals and passes.

You are brainless just like your comrades.

The pressure of playing for big club is not there for him yet(club demanding for trophy). If he is that good he would have been starting for france.

Can you say schneiderlin was better than bousquet last season since he had more interception, goals according to start.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 11:27am On Jul 15, 2015
leggo:

[s]Why do you love pain so much?? were you molested as a child?[/s]
Mumu question. cool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by FBS: 11:29am On Jul 15, 2015
@hesben, I got your back o jare. grin grin Matic shaits on Scheder-whatever. Stats or no stats. tongue cheesy smiley
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:30am On Jul 15, 2015
hensben:
You are nothing but tissue paper. I fit lecture you, nor be joke.
With those weak tenses?
Negro chill abeg. Stop over-estimating your self worth or intelligence.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 11:32am On Jul 15, 2015
StarBoard:

With those weak tenses?
Nigroe chill abeg. Stop over-estimating your self worth or intelligence.
u nor believe am, OK.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:33am On Jul 15, 2015
Princeparix:

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by mcfarlin(m): 11:35am On Jul 15, 2015
Lol see as all this shekpe fans are being schooled......I won't take them serious till they win at least 15 league titles...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 11:47am On Jul 15, 2015
hensben:
But chelsea fan don't rate azpi above any player, he is good, we appreciate his defensive skills unlike you guys. Btw, Terry was our best defender last. season. Chelsea never parked the bus against psg, you are spewing trash. top teams in england? lol thats what we call massive defense massive attack, arsenal did it against man city they won. Chelsea defeated man u, liverpool n arsenal with it, played draw with man city(home n away). Chelsea don beat barca with 10-men before, after 2-0 down so nothing new there.

you don't rate azpilicueta because class is not something you can associate with chelsea fc. chelsea are a racist club - we all saw how you disgraced the premier league when your fans pushed a black man off the train in paris. you are a boil on the arsë of humanity!

it's embarrassing that pitiful negroes like yourself still support the club where you are seen as a rabid dog or seen as a slave in shackles. if you & the other black people supporting chelsea have any iota of dignity in you, you would burn your shirt & find another club to support.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by leggo: 11:48am On Jul 15, 2015
mcfarlin:
Lol see as all this shekpe fans are being schooled......I won't take them serious till they win at least 15 league titles...
Might as well wait for world peace

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 11:51am On Jul 15, 2015
leggo:

Buahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahaha grin grin

Fnck AY live, this is real comedy grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 11:53am On Jul 15, 2015
From this page forth, any shekpe fan that will come here to say shiit will have me to contend with

Its a promise
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Princeparix(m): 11:54am On Jul 15, 2015
hensben:
You are brainless just like your comrades.

The pressure of playing for big club is not there for him yet(club demanding for trophy). If he is that good he would have been starting for france.

Can you say schneiderlin was better than bousquet last season since he had more interception, goals according to start.

Pressure? Which football club doesn't want trophies? Are you trying to tell me if Crystal Palace fc is given the Barclays Premier league trophy...... Say them go reject am?

My brother...abeg yours brains are not for decoration and thinking of lines to impress Hadizadeezy but to argue and reason as an adult with facts.

About starting for France, not all good players start matches.... Paul Pogba who is being estimated at $80mil plus couldn't start for Manchester Utd. Pedro of Barca doesn't also start for Spain and even Lavezzi of PSG doesn't start for his country and many more but you can't deny the fact that they not good footballers.

About him and Sergio Busquets.... You think say if Sergio Busquets Na Frenchman, him go the start for barca? Or even for France? Or are you trying to tell me that Sergio Busquets was better and is still better than Yaya Toure who was sold for him to get a chance?

Nigga you the watch ball from AV wire o.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by mcfarlin(m): 11:58am On Jul 15, 2015
leggo:

lol na wa for you ooo bros...you want all these shekpe trolls to commit suicide?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nyabinghi(m): 12:46pm On Jul 15, 2015
No excuses for lvg he has the materials now, anything short of the EPL titile makes him a failure

(1) (2) (3) ... (1777) (1778) (1779) (1780) (1781) (1782) (1783) ... (14215) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Santos07 and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.