Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,984 members, 7,866,699 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 11:51 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1892) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8882634 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1889) (1890) (1891) (1892) (1893) (1894) (1895) ... (14219) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:18pm On Aug 13, 2015
Mrseeko:

I was busy• I'm not you that go around trolling• Looking for people's trouble•
You should stop that childish act• It will take you know where•
Lool! Bruh! This is the only thread on the sports section i post. And thats because i'm a United fan.

U say i go around looking for people's trouble and yet u(probably a Chelsea fan) came here to a United thread to troll my team. And on top of dat, u couldn't even spell a simple word. The childish trouble maker here is u
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 9:20pm On Aug 13, 2015
bigkesh:
oh pls,I once told you Ramirez got red carded against Bayern and Chelsea played with 10 men for about 45mins if you add the extra time,it was wrong by 5mins or so.....U blew it over the top and u started saying your usual gibberish of knowledge and internet use.....
Thanks for putting yourself among the 'less intelligent people'....Rightly so

Chill

He is always lying we have exposed his lies on this thread. Mission accomplished. cool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 9:25pm On Aug 13, 2015
bigkesh:
oh pls,I once told you Ramirez got red carded against Bayern and Chelsea played with 10 men for about 45mins if you add the extra time,it was wrong by 5mins or so.....U blew it over the top and u started saying your usual gibberish of knowledge and internet use.....
Thanks for putting yourself among the 'less intelligent people'....Rightly so

Chill

I intentionally went to quote your post then

bigkesh:
I just hope raumdeuter knows pep was the coach of barca against an 7th placed 10-man team at home for over 55mins, against inter for over 55mins, against chelsea (sc final) for over 50 mins..........

The point you were making that day had to do with time because you were stressing how LONG Chelsea had to play with 10 men.

The point I was making about West ham, Lemme ask, Does it have to do with time it happened or the exact event that happened?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by RuuDie(m): 10:20pm On Aug 13, 2015
I do not have an issue with signing players but whatever we do, it needs to be immediately obvious and at least give an indication of the direction the club is moving towards or this 'philosophy' thing LVG speaks about.

Muslera - he may well be a gem; but what is the sense in signing him now. Johnstone, Lindegaard, Valdez, De Gea, Romero... we are just going to end up with as many GKs as Liverpool have strikers. We can just make use of one of them; surely they can't all be 'useless'!

Pedro - a more than decent footballer no doubts but for me, he comes with too many questions attached. What will be his role specifically and how is he going to fit into UTD's long-term playing style!? Will he be comfortable with how LVG will use him? Given that he is coming from a relatively stable setting in FCB, can he adapt to the changes UTD will surely offer?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 10:55pm On Aug 13, 2015
Dadehmola:

Everyone knows Gaal's English get as e be so the issue of "you" or "we" shouldn't come into play here.

Let's put it this way - why was he specific about those formations? Why didn't he say ; "....in any formation"?

Gaal analyzed that situation well. He was able to differentiate a second striker from an attacking midfielder.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 10:57pm On Aug 13, 2015
RuuDie:

YOUTUBE HIGHLIGHTS s.m.h!!!

Not only youtube. He is rated high. If he were Spanish or Italian or German or English or even a European, he would have been rated far higher and cost £40 million.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 10:58pm On Aug 13, 2015
chrisley024:
that plays where?

Second striker.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TheNonce: 11:23pm On Aug 13, 2015
grin

Chaiii! This van gaal sabi pour fuel on top bonfire oh! Oya madrid your move!

www.theguardian.com/football/2015/aug/13/david-de-gea-louis-van-gaal-manchester-united
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dadehmola: 11:29pm On Aug 13, 2015
airmark:

You are caught, now shaking like ole TBS. You stated west ham beat man utd in 2008 home and away. I have captured it below. So don't disown your lie, defend it so that I will know you are a stuborn crook. Oniro oshi grin grin grin

Stop amplifying your astute stüpidity & answer the question, you rètarded doofus!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 1:45am On Aug 14, 2015
TheNonce:
grin

www.theguardian.com/football/2015/aug/13/david-de-gea-louis-van-gaal-manchester-united
De Gea has been a gentleman about this transfer business till now,he has one more year with us.

The way the middle teams dey sign quality players,shaqiri,cabaye and now Inler this season go dey one kain o.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by RuuDie(m): 3:13am On Aug 14, 2015
SIRcumalot:

De Gea has been a gentleman about this transfer business till now,he has one more year with us.

Yeah. So I wonder why he is being left out of the side... DDG is a pro. If he has to do one more season, he would gladly do it. I don't buy the 'distraction' story, he will play as well enough as we know!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by RuuDie(m): 3:15am On Aug 14, 2015
elampiro:

Not only youtube. He is rated high. If he were Spanish or Italian or German or English or even a European, he would have been rated far higher and cost £40 million.

At this stage, I don't think we need a GK!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:39am On Aug 14, 2015
Dadehmola:

Stop amplifying your astute stüpidity & answer the question, you rètarded doofus!!

Na raumdeuter get time to dey engage am

It's been a while since I saw such foolishness.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by liveLongNprospa(m): 6:59am On Aug 14, 2015
elampiro:

This confirms my post match observation. Memphis was playing on same line as Rooney.

Gaal`s comment that Memphis was a second striker has rubbished opta/whoscored and all formation sites out there who sourced from opta.

What elampiro can see, opta cannot see.
I thought u believed in evidence more than confession...as applied in the court of law grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:05am On Aug 14, 2015
it appears van Gaal wants to freeze out De Gea.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 7:07am On Aug 14, 2015
liveLongNprospa:

I thought u believed in evidence more than confession...as applied in the court of law grin

Exactly. The match day live video evidence showed that Memphis did not play as an attacking midfielder. I said this since Saturday.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 7:20am On Aug 14, 2015
TheNonce:
grin

The same way I felt he could have handled the Di Maria's case a little better. Gaal is not the patient type. Once his patience is exhausted about a player, that player will need a miracle to turn it around.

But I am liking Gaal the more. cheesy I like the players he is bringing in. I think we are at 2006 level already.

I think I trust his decisions, when he took Falcao off games last season, many of us complained that he wasn't giving him more than 60mins. Little did we know he had seen him already in training that he was struggling in form. Later Gaal decided to play him normally out of pressure and Falcao was exposed. Then fans wanted him out. If Falcao had some few minutes little by little as Gaal wanted who knows...

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 7:23am On Aug 14, 2015
RuuDie:

At this stage, I don't think we need a GK!

Are you still counting DDG and Valdes as our goalkeepers?

I only recognize two goalkeepers now. Romero and Johnstone. Gaal doesn't rate Lindegaard. If we bought a new keeper, Johnstone would go on loan.

Only when transfer window close before I can admit we still have DDG and Valdez.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 7:29am On Aug 14, 2015
Did Gaal just confirm Pedro as the Joker he has been waiting for? He must know something very interesting about him. I also rate Pedro very high. But people said he is no longer the Pedro who played under Guardiola.

Let him come jare, so that our association of midgets will start destroying oppositions.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 7:33am On Aug 14, 2015
Should Romero continue to give us the kind of performance in the last match, then he has my support as our number 1.

He has a good command of his box. I value that a lot.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TheNonce: 7:50am On Aug 14, 2015
grin
SIRcumalot:

The way the middle teams dey sign quality players,shaqiri,cabaye and now Inler this season go dey one kain o.

All na demo! I trust man u! We still have 1 or 2 earth shaking transfers to be announced! I trust my man gaal! This heartless approach is what we have been lacking for years! Make all man know say your name or talent is not a visa for _fuckery!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 7:59am On Aug 14, 2015
RuuDie:

Yeah. So I wonder why he is being left out of the side... DDG is a pro. If he has to do one more season, he would gladly do it. I don't buy the 'distraction' story, he will play as well enough as we know!
Ruudie read that guardian story,he was asked if he wanted to play and he said no

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 8:07am On Aug 14, 2015
airmark:

Don't cover your lie. Defend your west ham beating man utd home and away in 2008 as you claimed below, then we proceed. The scorelines, I am waiting. cool

Raumdeuter made a mistake. No-one is perfect. Now since you wouldn't engage him further because you know he has a point against you, let me ask you the question you're trying so hard to dodge. West Ham won Man Utd home and away, surviving relegation on the final day of that season, is West Ham a big team by that virtue?

If this argument was coming from kids like Bigkésh, Hen'sBRAIN, etc, i wouldn't bother joining in the mix, but coming from you, I'm really surprised. You strike me as someone that argue with facts, never thought you type such outlandish post.

By what virtue is Swansea a bigger team than Spurs? In what aspect? How can you be proud arguing this childish debate?

Is it by global brand?
Is it by reputation?
Is by number of titles won?
Have Swansea ever finished 4th in the EPL before?
Have they played in UCL before?
Which of their stars is well- known than Spurs' stars?
Are you talking of the Spurs that bought and groomed stars like Modric and Bale? Bought top coaches like Juande Ramos?
Is football richest list, can you compare Swansea to Spurs in terms of money?
Is it by net worth?
Are you talking of the Swansea that qualified for EPL few seasons ago or another Swansea?
Can you even compare the wage bracket and amount of recognized/well-known players in Spurs to Swansea?

What are you on about? If Swansea defeating Man Utd home and way makes them a big team, then West Ham is a big team, as well as other teams that have defeated other big teams like Liverfools home and away.

This is really shocking coming from you. For a moment i thought Hen'sBRAIN hacked your account.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 8:10am On Aug 14, 2015
SIRcumalot:

Ruudie read that guardian story,he was asked if he wanted to play and he said no

I saw that too.

He can go. Let those who want to play be encouraged.

We should never buy a Spanish or German keeper again. They will always go back home when Madrid or Barcelona and Bayern Munich come calling. We were interested in Neuer but he didn't put us in consideration when Bayern called him.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by bigkesh(m): 8:19am On Aug 14, 2015
De gea doesnt want to play for United..... Then sell,that's no brainer.......
I personally dislike players behaving like chicken, seems that's the new breed United have these days.......
Ya all always always lose to Madrid
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 8:19am On Aug 14, 2015
RuuDie:

Pedro - a more than decent footballer no doubts but for me, he comes with too many questions attached. What will be his role specifically and how is he going to fit into UTD's long-term playing style!? Will he be comfortable with how LVG will use him? Given that he is coming from a relatively stable setting in FCB, can he adapt to the changes UTD will surely offer?

Which AVAILABLE star would you want us to buy then? Buying players in itself is a risk. There's no sure way to know he will flop or not. Kaka with all his awards and skills did poorly at Madrid. Madrid never thought he'd flop. Maria made me dance when he was bought, one season later, Gaal threw him out. Everything is a risk, Pedro might or might not come good. There's no guarantee that another player will come good. Everything is a risk.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 9:07am On Aug 14, 2015
Jose salomon rondon is now a westbromwich albion player, na wa o, little english teams dis days no de smile at all.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 9:16am On Aug 14, 2015
sinizia:

Raumdeuter made a mistake. No-one is perfect. Now since you wouldn't engage him further because you know he has a point against you, let me ask you the question you're trying so hard to dodge. West Ham won Man Utd home and away, surviving relegation on the final day of that season, is West Ham a big team by that virtue?

If this argument was coming from kids like Bigkésh, Hen'sBRAIN, etc, i wouldn't bother joining in the mix, but coming from you, I'm really surprised. You strike me as someone that argue with facts, never thought you type such outlandish post.

By what virtue is Swansea a bigger team than Spurs? In what aspect? How can you be proud arguing this childish debate?

Is it by global brand?
Is it by reputation?
Are you talking of the Spurs that bought and groomed stars like Modric and Bale? Bought top coaches like Juande Ramos?
Is it by net worth?
Are you talking of the Swansea that qualified for EPL few seasons ago or another Swansea?
Can you even compare the wage bracket and amount of recognized/well-known players in Spurs to Swansea?

What are you on about? If Swansea defeating Man Utd home and way makes them a big team, then West Ham is a big team, as well as other teams that have defeated other big teams like Liverfools home and away.

This is really shocking coming from you. For a moment i thought Hen'sBRAIN hacked your account.
you're a m0r0n nuff said.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by bigkesh(m): 9:52am On Aug 14, 2015
sinizia:

Is it by global brand?
Is it by reputation?
Is it by net worth?

You don't grab what he is saying.... its simple
if u don't wanna understand, u won't....

I think he is trying to say Swansea is not a team to look down on,They are not a SMALL team.......
SMALL in that sentence is relative, and so is BIG.....if a team beat united both home and away,u can't call it a small .......
The problem is the relative use of Big and small....he meant they aren't small,u guys saw the 'big' as big in terms of being part of the big boys........

If you don't wanna understand, U won't
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 9:58am On Aug 14, 2015
MATCH DAY 2 ASTON VILLA VS MAN UNITED TODAY BY 7:45PM
this is a must win match
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:32am On Aug 14, 2015
hensben:
Sinizia u bad o

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:33am On Aug 14, 2015
hensben:
Sinizia u bad o

(1) (2) (3) ... (1889) (1890) (1891) (1892) (1893) (1894) (1895) ... (14219) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.