Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,977 members, 7,866,663 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 10:38 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1893) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8882508 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1890) (1891) (1892) (1893) (1894) (1895) (1896) ... (14219) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:45am On Aug 14, 2015
I have a dream!!!

That one day the whole nairaland will see how ret@rd€d airmaak is and ignore the phool

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Spy360(m): 11:03am On Aug 14, 2015
I am changing my top 4 predictions; the ranks and the players that make them tick...

Chelsea- Courtois, Terry, Ivanovic, Fabregas, Willian, Hazard, Oscar, Costa

Man City- Kompany, Toure, Silva, Nasri, Sterling, Aguero, (if they sign De Bruyne)

Arsenal- Cech, Ramsey, Ozil, Chamberlain, Cazorla, Sanchez

Man United- De Gea(if he doesn't leave), Schweinteiger, Mata, Depay, Rooney

Any objections?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by danbrowndmf(m): 11:14am On Aug 14, 2015
parrotibaba:
Valencia n Rojo nko?
he's nt d one who bought valencia
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TheNonce: 11:26am On Aug 14, 2015
grin
Spy360:
I am changing my top 4 predictions; the ranks and the players that make them tick...

Man City- Kompany, Toure, Silva, Nasri, Sterling, Aguero, (if they sign De Bruyne)

Any objections?

Over objections plenty sef! How come your chelsea list does not include "matic"? Or you don't know what he brings to their side?
Then how come your arsenal list does not include "coquelin"? When you know he is currently their only standard DMF! And you also omitted "giroud" their only prolific out and out striker who even though is a bit average consistently gets dem goals!
Then to my boys man u! Where is "carrick", "schneiderlin","herrera", "dharmian","smalling" and "shaw"! Or na popularity contest you take compose your list? See no make me vex dis early friday with you oh!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 12:15pm On Aug 14, 2015
Spy360:

Any objections?
lol. Assnal 3rd after just a game grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 12:31pm On Aug 14, 2015
chrisley024:
lol. Assnal 3rd after just a game grin
Nna na so we see am.

all these Ariara market pundits sef.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 12:41pm On Aug 14, 2015
sinizia:

Are you talking of the Swansea that qualified for EPL few seasons ago or another Swansea?
Can you even compare the wage bracket and amount of recognized/well-known players in Spurs to Swansea?

What are you on about? If Swansea defeating Man Utd home and way makes them a big team, then West Ham is a big team, as well as other teams that have defeated other big teams like Liverfools home and away.

Did you follow the genesis of our argument? I doubt it. My emphasy is on recent form in epl not in Europe or about one history that is inconsequential. Cooger said we played a team that has never gone to ucl before, so since man u played tottenham that have been to ucl before, automatically depay would have no chance of playing well unlike hazard. Did that make sense to you? Does playing in ucl few years back with majority of their key players that time in other clubs now, make them hot in form right now? It was clear he was trying to downgrade Swansea as a poor team, hence I showed him not to, that was why I showed him how Swansea a non-ucl playing team, beat man utd home and away in epl last season. That's the point, you wont see in my post where I said Swansea is bigger than tottenham, I only showed they are no-push overs, for them to have beaten man u, a big club (both in epl and Europe) home and away.It buttressed my point that going to Europe to play in the past is inconsequential to a club current form. Remember Leeds utd have been to ucl knockout stage before but they have not been back to premiership since 2004. The point I made was that Swansea is not a small club in epl as cooger wanted us to believe. Any club that finished 8th in a 20-team league after selling his main striker in the middle of the season is not a small team as cooger wanted us to believe. Will you call sevilla a small team in la liga? will you call weder Bremen a small team in bundesliga? Intermilan a small team in serie a? They all finished 8th or 9th in their leagues last season like swansea.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 12:48pm On Aug 14, 2015
StarBoard:

Nna na so we see am.

all these Ariara market pundits sef.
haha. From the league winner grin

He will still move them to 4th after their Sunday's game

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 12:57pm On Aug 14, 2015
airmark:

Did you follow the genesis of our argument? I doubt it. My emphasy is on recent form in epl not in Europe or about one history that is inconsequential. Cooger said we played a team that has never gone to ucl before, so since man u played tottenham that have been to ucl before, automatically depay would have no chance of playing well unlike hazard. Did that make sense to you? Does playing in ucl few years back with majority of their key players that time in other clubs now, make them hot in form right now? It was clear he was trying to downgrade Swansea as a poor team, hence I showed him not to, that was why I showed him how Swansea a non-ucl playing team, beat man utd home and away in epl last season. That's the point, you wont see in my post where I said Swansea is bigger than tottenham, I only showed they are no-push overs, for them to have beaten man u, a big club (both in epl and Europe) home and away.It buttressed my point that going to Europe to play in the past is inconsequential to a club current form. Remember Leeds utd have been to ucl knockout stage before but they have not been back to premiership since 2004. The point I made was that Swansea is not a small club in epl as cooger wanted us to believe. Any club that finished 8th in a 20-team league after selling his main striker in the middle of the season is not a small team as cooger wanted us to believe. Will you call sevilla a small team in la liga? will you call weder Bremen a small team in bundesliga? Intermilan a small team in serie a? They all finished 8th or 9th in their leagues last season like swansea.

Okay. This is a much better explanation.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 1:02pm On Aug 14, 2015
bigkesh:

You don't grab what he is saying.... its simple
if u don't wanna understand, u won't....

I think he is trying to say Swansea is not a team to look down on,They are not a SMALL team.......
SMALL in that sentence is relative, and so is BIG.....if a team beat united both home and away,u can't call it a small .......
The problem is the relative use of Big and small....he meant they aren't small,u guys saw the 'big' as big in terms of being part of the big boys........

If you don't wanna understand, U won't

I get it now.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 1:03pm On Aug 14, 2015
chrisley024:

Na shifting cultivation?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Pataki: 1:13pm On Aug 14, 2015
Friday Ariya on this thread tonight! Ooossshe!

Who is the standby DJ please? grin

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Spy360(m): 1:52pm On Aug 14, 2015
TheNonce:
grin

Over objections plenty sef! How come your chelsea list does not include "matic"? Or you don't know what he brings to their side?
Then how come your arsenal list does not include "coquelin"? When you know he is currently their only standard DMF! And you also omitted "giroud" their only prolific out and out striker who even though is a bit average consistently gets dem goals!
Then to my boys man u! Where is "carrick", "schneiderlin","herrera", "dharmian","smalling" and "shaw"! Or na popularity contest you take compose your list? See no make me vex dis early friday with you oh!
Yes, it was based on popularity and history. I was looking at the quality of individual players, players one would look up to for his club.

Matic is a good player but doesn't change games. We all know Giroud so no comment. Coquelin is a fledgling and together with the likes of Schneiderlin, Herrera et al fall in the Matic category. Notice that I put in Schweinteiger, even if he has lost it as some may claim, he is Germany's captain for goodness sake.

My opinion though
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TheNonce: 1:53pm On Aug 14, 2015
grin

Sexy dokita..."All this your dry raking! Is it not because I gave you KUSA? I no send you cuz I don't date bloody "bus drivers"!"......Jose..."Biatch! Whatever! You will know the meaning of bad belle when I'm done with you in this our blue workshop! Mtcewwww!!!"........

No wonder?

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Spy360(m): 1:59pm On Aug 14, 2015
chrisley024:

Hahahaa. If they lose again, my next prediction will be that they would be the third team that will escape relegation.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 2:05pm On Aug 14, 2015
I bleed Red.....proudly united!

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TheNonce: 2:08pm On Aug 14, 2015
grin

"We now know fitness wise, West Ham were ahead of us, they had already played competitive games. You never get the same intensity" - Wenger after the wozing!

Chaii! See excuse from a whole community plate and emirates cup winner! No wonder he looks as if he wants to shite! The lie no pure!

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by RuuDie(m): 2:09pm On Aug 14, 2015
sinizia:

Which AVAILABLE star would you want us to buy then? Buying players in itself is a risk. There's no sure way to know he will flop or not. Kaka with all his awards and skills did poorly at Madrid. Madrid never thought he'd flop. Maria made me dance when he was bought, one season later, Gaal threw him out. Everything is a risk, Pedro might or might not come good. There's no guarantee that another player will come good. Everything is a risk.

Do we have to buy a STAR!?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by RuuDie(m): 2:17pm On Aug 14, 2015
SIRcumalot:

Ruudie read that guardian story,he was asked if he wanted to play and he said no

Before the Spurs game, we we told he said he wanted to play but the coaching crew thought he wasn't ready - now this. Well, we will never know because whenever any player speaks up, LVG will quickly come and debunk it as "bad belle".
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by RuuDie(m): 2:26pm On Aug 14, 2015
StarBoard:
it appears van Gaal wants to freeze out De Gea.

I tire o...How can one man have so many issues with players, past and present, yet no one sees a problem there. Even if a manager wants to be ruthless, shebi he will be ruthless with brain!

The difference here between this DDG and the CR7 situations is that SAF managed the situation well. He didn't allow the player feel 'heat' of the moment, rather he got the best of both world - services of the player for one more season and then a hefty sum later on!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 2:35pm On Aug 14, 2015
Lizabeth25:
I bleed Red.....proudly united!
welcome.... bn a while. don't forget our match tonight by 7:45pm
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TheNonce: 2:38pm On Aug 14, 2015
undecided
RuuDie:

Before the Spurs game, we we told he said he wanted to play but the coaching crew thought he wasn't ready - now this. Well, we will never know because whenever any player speaks up, LVG will quickly come and debunk it as "bad belle".

Dude! What the _fuck are you saying? Van gaal has mentioned the names of the 2 coaches he asked to interview de gea about playing on his behalf in the article! Have they denied what de gea said? Has de gea denied having a conversation with those coaches? Why has de gea not come out to say WHAT HE TOLD the coaches? So its de gea that has sold his house in manchester, signed a pre agreement with madrid and has refused to extend his contract that we should believe?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 2:39pm On Aug 14, 2015
Harry, I wont ooo.....re wire me your pin pls

Odunharry:

welcome.... bn a while.
don't forget our match tonight by 7:45pm
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 2:40pm On Aug 14, 2015
RuuDie:

Tell Madrid make them pay the money,
Madrid too dey use as mugu,they paid for Toni kross on his last deal with Munich why can't they do the same here ?
I don't want anybody poisoning our team chemistry,
By the way
Wetin Valdes still dey find for here? Didn't he get in a big fight with the Boss ?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by bigkesh(m): 2:52pm On Aug 14, 2015
TheNonce:
grin

Lol,just tell him to include the whole united team.. .
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by bigkesh(m): 2:55pm On Aug 14, 2015
Pataki:

Ijo ya ....o maa bubble

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by bigkesh(m): 3:00pm On Aug 14, 2015
Spy360:
Hahahaa. If they lose again, my next prediction will be that they would be the third team that will escap
gation.

Even if we lose,so??
Even if United and Arsenal sign Messi and Ronaldo respectively, none of the foolish duo will top Chelsea come May
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 3:03pm On Aug 14, 2015
Pataki:

You suppose go for DJ diploma and know the song appropriate for the occasion

See mine below classic from Wale Thompson.

Iyawo mi ma se ba mi wi, La la le Friday, Temi o ba sunle oooooo. Man utd thread ni mo waaaaa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70rPP2VsoFA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDH6I7sSZjc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azdxj7afbo0
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 3:23pm On Aug 14, 2015
airmark:

you are a nutcase!
if you agree that swansea aren't as tough as spurs then why did you compare united's game to Chelsea's game last weekend. by your own admission, united had a tougher nut to crack than chelsea.......so telling me hazard cracked a shot and that makes him automatically the best thing since sliced bread only tells me you were born with a dïck in your brain....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Pataki: 3:35pm On Aug 14, 2015
raumdeuter:

You suppose go for DJ diploma and know the song appropriate for the occasion

See mine below classic from Wale Thompson.

Iyawo mi ma se ba mi wi, La la le Friday, Temi o ba sunle oooooo. Man utd thread ni mo waaaaa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70rPP2VsoFA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDH6I7sSZjc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azdxj7afbo0

Walai! You be certified omo-ita! grin

This irole jimoh o ma tungba!!! Awon goons mi, fa eruku lo wo seriously ni coffeeshop. Iyanu lalale friday must shele on this thread.

Scummies abeg make my evening.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by RuuDie(m): 3:40pm On Aug 14, 2015
TheNonce:
undecided

Dude! What the _fuck are you saying? Van gaal has mentioned the names of the 2 coaches he asked to interview de gea about playing on his behalf in the article! Have they denied what de gea said? Has de gea denied having a conversation with those coaches? Why has de gea not come out to say WHAT HE TOLD the coaches? So its de gea that has sold his house in manchester, signed a pre agreement with madrid and has refused to extend his contract that we should believe?

What is this one saying? CR7 to Madrid, Goetze & Lewandowski to bayern... Players have been tapped up more severely than this and it doesn't stop them from still being used.

DDG cannot come out and say anything publicly because it is a no-win for him. It could be seen as speaking out of turn, disrespectful to the club even. If he comes out to say anything now sef, would you believe? Because LVG comments has almost certainly poisoned the minds of many fans - and they may not be true!
Have you noticed a trend in this situations; the players usually don't say anything publicly until they are away from the club.

I am not making a case for DDG to be sold or not - Rather, I am making a case that HE BE USED in the meantime. All this GKs we are buying here and there is the waste of energy and real "distraction"! As far as am concerned, this is like cutting the nose to spite the face.

By the way:
http://www.football365.com/news/21554/9948766/DDG-Reportedly-Left-Baffled-By

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Tvegas(m): 3:43pm On Aug 14, 2015
Odunharry:
MATCH DAY 2
ASTON VILLA VS MAN UNITED
TODAY BY 7:45PM
this is a must win match

Why must it be a win? cheesy

I will prefer LVG weaknesses gets exposed today so he can sign reliable replacements before this tranfer window closes. A rusty Roonie starting in the attack gives me stomach bug,same with Blind in Cental defence. I hate to sound like a pessimistic.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1890) (1891) (1892) (1893) (1894) (1895) (1896) ... (14219) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.