Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,134 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (197) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8709533 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) ... (14146) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Fabville: 8:47am On Apr 23, 2013
Arsenate: Man utd:
Special thanks to web, clattenburg, foy and the crew. You guys were immense all season.

Arsenate: Man utd:
Special thanks to web, clattenburg, foy and the crew. You guys were immense all season.

Pot calling kettle black. See who is talking about being aided by refrees. Arsenal benefited most from refrees bad officiating this season. They wouldn't have been able to even compete for champions league position if they haven't benefited from such bad officiating. They would have been in seventh position right now. Shame on you.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eyoniggar(m): 9:12am On Apr 23, 2013
Congrats Manscums, deserving league title. Happy for RVP.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ladyF(f): 9:23am On Apr 23, 2013
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by drexx(m): 9:26am On Apr 23, 2013
dayokanu:

Kevin Keegan + Gazza + Lineker + Shearer = 0 National team medal

Stefan Kuntz = 1 Euro cup

Prove to me Stafan Kuntz isnt greater than all English players since the Biafra war
I don't seem to understand why you argue blindly. The issue is what has this present crop of German players that you said are better than English players been able to achieve. Obviously nothing. And football is a result oriented sport. It is clear that this crop of English players have achieved far more than the Germans. This generation of German players are a bunch of losers
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by newacca: 9:30am On Apr 23, 2013
smiley smiley cheesy MY BLOOD IS RED
Oh Yea come on UNITED!!!
Glory,Glory Man.Utd.
20TH LEAGUE TITLE IS HERE. We are kings of England,we are UNITED,We are CHAMPIONS.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:41am On Apr 23, 2013
dayokanu:

Who was marko marin in the Bundesliga? A player who even lost his spot in a relegation bound bremen

Or isnt the same EPl where a relegated Podolski And other Bundesliga rejects like Demba Ba, Papiss, Cisse, Hleb, Berbatov, Santacruz took a monster dump on in their debut seasons.

Demba Ba collected EPl player of the month, Pappis scored the goal of the season, Berbatov won available awards in English league, Santacruz scored 19 EPL goals in his debut season,

Ballack joined Chelsea as a retirement ground. Any club expecting a 30yr old Ballack to be their saviour is obvio0usly living in Lalaland

Let Welbeck come to Bundesliga I am certain he would be in the Youth team of most clubs never making first 11

Who would take a league where Podudski scored 9 goals and assist 9 in his debut season starting 20 games serious

Imagine a league where Vincent Kompany is the reigning best player. I laff in Gurumaharaji

Kompany who was chased away from Hamburg

mame biram diouf couldn't cut it at old trafford..but he is one if d best in d bundesliga now...in as much as i dont think welbeck should be in d list ahead of rafael and de gea..epl is still way better dan bundesliga..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Fussbot: 9:42am On Apr 23, 2013
Shayo time..lol

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 9:45am On Apr 23, 2013
montelik:

Official Manchester United Fan Page "Permanent Residence of the EPL trophy, renting for 1 season is allowed though" grin

Correct.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 9:59am On Apr 23, 2013
igbsam: [size=14pt]Ha-ha-ha.....see Haters and Hatred Everywhere. Anyway sha, I have something to tell you haters...All your hates combined together cannot stop the fact that Manchester United has won the trophy for the 20th time and it cannot take back the trophy from us. Just beat it guys, We the champions for this season. Rather, you and your teams need to work harder towards next season. All this hates will make you people age quick o! grin grin grin grin[/size]

Have the haters stopped crying now? I knew they didn't sleep well. 16 points, wow!

Give SAF a solid defensive midfielder, play smarter centre backs and we are in for another next season. But first I have to keep drinking wine on this. This title and the one of 2006/2007 made my heart to melody, because we used them make statements to Chelsea and City respectively that no one can dominate SAF in EPL in his life time, and that United is the pace setter, heart breaker, record setter and undisputable champions of the Premier League.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SoullyBaba(m): 10:10am On Apr 23, 2013
dayokanu:

Who was marko marin in the Bundesliga? A player who even lost his spot in a relegation bound bremen

Or isnt the same EPl where a relegated Podolski And other Bundesliga rejects like Demba Ba, Papiss, Cisse, Hleb, Berbatov, Santacruz took a monster dump on in their debut seasons.

Demba Ba collected EPl player of the month, Pappis scored the goal of the season, Berbatov won available awards in English league, Santacruz scored 19 EPL goals in his debut season,

Ballack joined Chelsea as a retirement ground. Any club expecting a 30yr old Ballack to be their saviour is obvio0usly living in Lalaland

Let Welbeck come to Bundesliga I am certain he would be in the Youth team of most clubs never making first 11

Who would take a league where Podudski scored 9 goals and assist 9 in his debut season starting 20 games serious

Imagine a league where Vincent Kompany is the reigning best player. I laff in Gurumaharaji

Kompany who was chased away from Hamburg
claudio Pizzaro...say somethin abt dat
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Screwface(m): 10:13am On Apr 23, 2013
ladyF: pls ca u help me like this post
http://www.facebook.com/SiendonNigeria/posts/523660454342887
its a competition
Please, anybody. Im begging

I did awhile ago.
Goodluck
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 10:17am On Apr 23, 2013
montelik: I think RVP just nail down the PFA award after last night. He is already assured the golden boot thanks to cannibal Suarez.

Suarez is just stupid. He will ruin his career. His near excellent season being spoilt by his stupidity.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by madjune(m): 10:32am On Apr 23, 2013
DEM GO PLAY UEFA AGAIN NEXT YEAR AND WE KNOW THEY CAN'T EVER WIN IT...NOT EVEN EUROPA. LOCAL CHAMPIONS.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by namdo(m): 10:33am On Apr 23, 2013
up man U...even with 4 matches left, that was splendid.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by madjune(m): 10:34am On Apr 23, 2013
elampiro:

Have the haters stopped crying now? I knew they didn't sleep well. 16 points, wow!

Give SAF a solid defensive midfielder, play smarter centre backs and we are in for another next season. But first I have to keep drinking wine on this. This title and the one of 2006/2007 made my heart to melody, because we used them make statements to Chelsea and City respectively that no one can dominate SAF in EPL in his life time, and that United is the pace setter, heart breaker, record setter and undisputable champions of the Premier League.
LOCAL CHAMPIONS. ARE YOU NOT ASHAMED? GO AND WIN UEFA CHAMPIONS CUP NAA...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Policewoman(f): 11:03am On Apr 23, 2013
Congrats to my boys. MAN U FOR LIFE.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Fussbot: 11:24am On Apr 23, 2013
madjune:
what is dis 1 saying??
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by wildchild1: 11:51am On Apr 23, 2013
#TEAMMANCHESTERUNITED
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MrTA(m): 11:57am On Apr 23, 2013
Let the haters hate cheesy it makes it even sweeter. cool

I want to taste all your tears. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 12:02pm On Apr 23, 2013
Arsenate: Man utd is a boring shity team. They are as boring as stoke city only they've got the referees in their pocket. I rather watch Arsenal, Spurs, Chelsea, Swansea...all exciting teams. Manure games are always predictable. They play their usual crappy, boring stoke city-like game then the refs bail them out.
RVP is a pusssssyyyyy, BTW.
Pray harder bro undecided

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 12:08pm On Apr 23, 2013
Mr_TA: Let the haters hate cheesy it makes it even sweeter. cool

I want to taste all your tears. grin

which is better - rooney's sublime pass or van persie's exquisite finish?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 12:10pm On Apr 23, 2013
ollah1: Utd winning the league with 5 matches left and they say its the most competitive. I laff in swahi
Mr oga. It's 4 matches left. Get your 'facts' straight first ehn.
And what did you think about the season ending on the last few seconds last year?
I am not here to talk about which league is competitive most or not but when was the last time any league waited to the last day or penultimate to decide who is champion?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Elai147: 1:06pm On Apr 23, 2013
United All The Way !
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MrTA(m): 1:57pm On Apr 23, 2013
madjune:
Your tears, your tears all I want is your tears cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 2:34pm On Apr 23, 2013
where's that doubting thomas called starboard?
he consistently doubted the potential of this team in august - he made a bold claim we won't win a pin until we stock the midfield. the midfield wasn't strengthened and our wingers were piss-poor throughout the season - how did we win the title with 4 games to spare?

let's do some post-mortem........
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 3:00pm On Apr 23, 2013
coogar: where's that doubting thomas called starboard?
he consistently doubted the potential of this team in august - he made a bold claim we won't win a pin until we stock the midfield. the midfield wasn't strengthened and our wingers were piss-poor throughout the season - how did we win the title with 4 games to spare?

let's do some post-mortem........
I'm right here.
I'm not joining in any celebration.
This is hardly worth celebrating.

You won the title because the so-called contenders were as befuddling as anything.
Chelsea, City all imploded at some points within the season and never recovered, despite starting brilliantly.Arsenal and Liverpool weren't in the race from the beginning.

van Persie's signing was instrumental given the edge he gave our attack.

This United team hardly played any great football for 90 minutes.Maybe the game at St. James' Park. But I admit that the side had a wining mentality despite their deficiencies.

We still need to strengthen the midfield if we're going to launch an assault on Europe, which is my biggest concern.
Please don't call Anderson, abeg.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 5:44pm On Apr 23, 2013
^^^arrrrgggh *shreds shirt* not another round of argument please
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:48pm On Apr 23, 2013
igbsam: [size=14pt]Ha-ha-ha.....see Haters and Hatred Everywhere. Anyway sha, I have something to tell you haters...All your hates combined together cannot stop the fact that Manchester United has won the trophy for the 20th time and it cannot take back the trophy from us. Just beat it guys, We the champions for this season. Rather, you and your teams need to work harder towards next season. All this hates will make you people age quick o! grin grin grin grin[/size]

undecided undecided undecided

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 6:17pm On Apr 23, 2013
StarBoard:
I'm right here.
I'm not joining in any celebration.
This is hardly worth celebrating.

don't join, i will send the open bus celebration next month!
it's only when united win the league that it's not worth celebrating - you saw how the entire city fans encroached their pitch last season after they won. when others win it, they must have worked for it, when united win it then it's because the league is poor!

You won the title because the so-called contenders were as befuddling as anything.
Chelsea, City all imploded at some points within the season and never recovered, despite starting brilliantly.Arsenal and Liverpool weren't in the race from the beginning.

on paper, city and chelsea have better squads - how did they implode? united lost their first league game against everton, united's rivals had 3 points head start and yet all of them are dozens of points below united with 4 games to spare......

van Persie's signing was instrumental given the edge he gave our attack.

you condemned his signing - you said he's one season wonder, he's got glass legs and he's too old to fit in. it turns out van persie was one of our fittest players all season. he hardly missed a league game to injuries.

This United team hardly played any great football for 90 minutes.Maybe the game at St. James' Park. But I admit that the side had a wining mentality despite their deficiencies.

34 games, 84 points!
the name of the game is 3 points. you might want to ask where swansea and arsenal are with their pretty football!

We still need to strengthen the midfield if we're going to launch an assault on Europe, which is my biggest concern.
Please don't call Anderson, abeg.

sack giggs and we would be very fine!
ryan giggs is the only reason that midfield is weak - he was the reason we lost to spurs, norwich and man city. that's potential 9 points!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dayokanu(m): 6:36pm On Apr 23, 2013
drexx: I don't seem to understand why you argue blindly. The issue is what has this present crop of German players that you said are better than English players been able to achieve. Obviously nothing. And football is a result oriented sport. It is clear that this crop of English players have achieved far more than the Germans. This generation of German players are a bunch of losers

And the past 4 generations of English players from 1967 till date are what? No single national team trophy is half a century of football
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dayokanu(m): 6:39pm On Apr 23, 2013
suniblu:

mame biram diouf couldn't cut it at old trafford..but he is one if d best in d bundesliga now...in as much as i dont think welbeck should be in d list ahead of rafael and de gea..epl is still way better dan bundesliga..

A striker who isnt among the top 10 goal scorer in the German league is among the best what?

Like saying Olivier Giroud who isnt among the top 10 scorers in the EPL is among the best players in the EPL

How do most EPL fans reason sef?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dayokanu(m): 6:43pm On Apr 23, 2013
Soully Baba: claudio Pizzaro...say somethin abt dat

What does Pizarro have to say about anything?

Has he won top scorer like Berbatov a BL reject did in the EPL?

(1) (2) (3) ... (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) ... (14146) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Prectega(m), patrickmuf(m), dreamxhaser and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.