Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,762 members, 7,862,492 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 06:04 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (1982) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8869522 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1979) (1980) (1981) (1982) (1983) (1984) (1985) ... (14216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by IYANGBALI: 9:00pm On Aug 27, 2015
sirlaw2:
That look....
LVG be like "Giggs dis your boy well so?"
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:03pm On Aug 27, 2015
I'm a little late to the parry but i think of all the EPL teams, United and Chelsea got the easiest of the draws.

Lool! Uefa giving Arsenal tough time in the draws since wen Man discovered fire! They'll finish 2nd as usual and go and meet their demise at the knockouts!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ishilove: 9:05pm On Aug 27, 2015
SIRcumalot:

O my, your username... embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 9:09pm On Aug 27, 2015
grin

Ibrahimovic or cavani on my mind @ least till september 1st! Gaal should stop fronting abeg cuz chicarito and wilson are not realistic options in attack for the season!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by iheanyi40(m): 9:14pm On Aug 27, 2015
ShutTheFhuckUp:

#finally I can't quote ds#
Guy u dun make me laff enter gutter. grin grin
lol Bros hope say u no wound cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ShutTheFhuckUp: 9:21pm On Aug 27, 2015
iheanyi40:
lol Bros hope say u no wound cheesy
i wound small o0. grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 9:21pm On Aug 27, 2015
parrotibaba:
Accepted! grin

Cech wink
grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Chelseafan1: 9:33pm On Aug 27, 2015
sinizia:
In other news, seems like our Funlord got no chill at all. Nigga is on a murdering spree, leaving all genders dead and buried in his wake. Nigga just cremated one Eròticangelina lady on the thread below. Dude is on a roll. I can't believe i read all the long azz pages of that thread just to see Funlord annihilate a lady. shocked shocked grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/2556499/when-she-says-no

From page 2, nigga went no-holds-barred on the bytch. grin

Lol....Funlord is being hailed for finishing a woman yet all of una dey insult Mou for replying Benitez's wife wey dey run her mouth anyhow...

OK....kontinu!!!!

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 9:45pm On Aug 27, 2015
[ grin
Chelseafan1:

Lol....Funlord is being hailed for finishing a woman yet all of una dey insult Mou for replying Benitez's wife wey dey run her mouth anyhow...

OK....kontinu!!!!

Which kind made in aba trolling this shekpe boys una dey like to dey do sef? I for one was in total support of everything jose told that spanish waiters busybody wife! Why the salty generalisation?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by awesome4: 10:02pm On Aug 27, 2015
Why rooney they flash illuminati sign after each goal embarassed # hope it is fake
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 10:10pm On Aug 27, 2015
The second EPL team out of Europa cup
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 10:15pm On Aug 27, 2015
Ishilove:
I know right? gringrin
The username is not "mouth-friendly" at all. gringrin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 10:17pm On Aug 27, 2015
sinizia:
In other news, seems like our Funlord got no chill at all. Nigga is on a murdering spree, leaving all genders dead and buried in his wake. Nigga just cremated one Eròticangelin.a lady on the thread below. Dude is on a roll. I can't believe i read all the long azz pages of that thread just to see Funlord annihilate a lady. shocked shocked grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/2556499/when-she-says-no

From page 2, nigga went no-holds-barred on the bytch. grin
that e.rot.ica whatever is a man - a shameless one @ that

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 10:20pm On Aug 27, 2015
] wink
SailorXY:
that erotic whatever is a man - a shameless one @ that

I thought I was the only one on NL that new this fact!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 10:20pm On Aug 27, 2015
SailorXY:
that erotic whatever is a man - a shameless one @ that

Nah. Êrotic is a lady. She's popular at the Romance section with her dimwitted and retárded unsolicited opinions.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 10:22pm On Aug 27, 2015
funlord:
] wink
I thought I was the only one on NL that new this fact!
She's a man? shockedshocked

How come? She acts like a lady, a childish lady at that. undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 10:25pm On Aug 27, 2015
Ghuys, I think this is the best formation against swansea since plato is bent on using mata on the right wing

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 10:26pm On Aug 27, 2015
^I still see Januzaj starting behind Rooney. LvG is pluming for continuation of some sort this season.

sinizia:

Nah. Êrotic is a lady. She's popular at the Romance section with her dimwitted and retárded unsolicited opinions.
Pffft don't be deceived. The high level of unemployment around has given way to all sorts of senseless maneuvers.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 10:30pm On Aug 27, 2015
coogar:

el-feminine has been my bītch since 2011....
and if you are just learning the word pillock this year then i feel sorry for your formal education. grin

grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ElFenomeno1: 10:34pm On Aug 27, 2015
raumdeuter:
Abeg who can design Invitation cards

Our wedding with Arsenal is coming up soon

Clown Pataki is the Little bride, Maids of Honor Roland17, Elfenomeno1, Debosky

Hahaha.... Iku pa Bayern!!!! grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 10:34pm On Aug 27, 2015
grin
sinizia:

She's a man? shockedshocked

How come? She acts like a lady, a childish lady at that. undecided

Bros! If you know how many dudes una dey chat with regularly ehn! You go deactivate! Anyway we get 1 BIG FISH wey we go soon reveal to una! Dat day na tears you go shed! She has been lifting pictures from instagram jobbing all of una!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 10:34pm On Aug 27, 2015
SailorXY:
^I still see Januzaj starting behind Rooney. LvG is pluming for continuation of some sort this season.

Pffft don't be deceived. The high level of unemployment around has given way to all sorts of senseless maneuvers.

I've noticed this latest trend of men impersonating women, using fake ladies pictures as DP especially in the Politics section. What sort of jaundiced mentality is that? Joblessness is a cancerous disease.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 10:38pm On Aug 27, 2015
funlord:
grin

Bros! If you know how many dudes una dey chat with regularly ehn! You go deactivate! Anyway we get 1 BIG FISH wey we go soon reveal to una! Dat day na tears you go shed! She has been lifting pictures from instagram jobbing all of una!

LOL. CC me on that D-day. I can't wait!! cheesy grin

Niggaz Pming their fellow ninjas since circa 22 AD. grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 10:40pm On Aug 27, 2015
grin funlord is not a nice guy at all

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 10:51pm On Aug 27, 2015
sinizia:

I've noticed this latest trend of men impersonating women, using fake ladies pictures as DP especially in the Politics section. What sort of jaundiced mentality is that? Joblessness is a cancerous disease.

Na caitlyn jenner be their idol na.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 11:11pm On Aug 27, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:
Ghuys, I think this is the best formation against swansea since plato is bent on using mata on the right wing

would play Young/Valencia in Mata's place to stop that Montero and Mata for Herrera.

I wish we had a tall fit CB cos of that Gomis especially when you consider that the LB and LCB playing on the left side of our defence are short.

Though I know Mr Plato would stick to his philosophy.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 11:14pm On Aug 27, 2015
chrisley024:
would play Young/Valencia in Mata's place to stop that Montero and Mata for Herrera.

I wish we had a tall fit CB cos of that Gomis especially when you consider that the LB and LCB playing on the left side of our defence are short.

Though I know Mr Plato would stick to his philosophy.
Bros worryless we could still use that line up to sting some senses into dem swans.. Darmian will handle Montero
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by iheanyi40(m): 11:28pm On Aug 27, 2015
ShutTheFhuckUp:

i wound small o0. grin
sorry u hear embarassedembarassed no cry o tonguegrin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by pamcode(m): 11:40pm On Aug 27, 2015
Ishilove:

hey how come you aint supermod anymore dont tell me you allowed kingtom(&other probs) to get under ur skin.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by pamcode(m): 11:50pm On Aug 27, 2015
awesome4:
Why rooney they flash illuminati sign after each goal embarassed # hope it is fake
alaye chilla jor which one be illuminati sign again, Nigerians sha.
Bros for ur own good no dey believe anything wey naija bloggers dey post wey ur eyes no see. Illuminati crap is just the money-spinning invention of some crazy ninjas. Go and read about illuminati you go know sey no just anybody dey that society.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by pamcode(m): 12:07am On Aug 28, 2015
sinizia:

Since the day she opened a thread about how guys disturb her with pm that when i knew 'she' was just another dumb romancelander.

But still the madness that flows in that romance section is just so flabbergasting,that section was my most visited b4 i joined nl but some months after i joined it was been taken over by some retards.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1979) (1980) (1981) (1982) (1983) (1984) (1985) ... (14216) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.