Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,311 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2394) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8710294 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2391) (2392) (2393) (2394) (2395) (2396) (2397) ... (14146) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 7:28pm On Nov 18, 2015
But Coogar your head is shaped like a kettle though...

I'll be very surprised if water doesn't pour out of your nose everytime you bend down to tie your shoelaces...

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 7:31pm On Nov 18, 2015
Did missile just fly past my ears grin

Definitely missiles released undecided

*ducks gently*
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 7:37pm On Nov 18, 2015
Nihilist:
But Coogar your head is shaped like a kettle though...

I'll be very surprised if water doesn't pour out of your nose everytime you bend down to tie your shoelaces...

bwahahahaha - you wish!
kettle-head? if i was white i woulda qualified to audition for the next james bond. however, the only actor you can replace would be pete edochie with that head of yours. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 7:53pm On Nov 18, 2015
martial out for 4 months. .....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 8:02pm On Nov 18, 2015
elrony:

he's not injured according to his wife. he is starting on saturday!

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 8:38pm On Nov 18, 2015
elrony:
Nawa o! Abeg
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 8:44pm On Nov 18, 2015
coogar:

did he win? grin
he wouldn't win. his head reminds me of my granny's TV. remember all those old black & white TVs with 4 legs? grin

grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 8:45pm On Nov 18, 2015
nonsoroyalty:

Who said nihilist once contested for mr nl?
One guy he was in the ring with
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 8:47pm On Nov 18, 2015
Martial is married? shocked
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 9:14pm On Nov 18, 2015
PietroRico:
still news to you Think he already has his 3 child
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 9:22pm On Nov 18, 2015
chrisley024:
still news to you Think he already has his 3 child
Na wa o.. At 18.. Chai
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MrTA(m): 9:23pm On Nov 18, 2015
elrony:

You shouldnt even say things like this in jest.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by tess1(m): 9:28pm On Nov 18, 2015
elrony:
Source?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dadehmola: 9:41pm On Nov 18, 2015
PietroRico:
Nihilist once contested for Mr nairaland grin

This past few days sha.. grin

I remember - he was very active on that particular thread.

Dunno if he contested though lipsrsealed
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 10:28pm On Nov 18, 2015
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:39pm On Nov 18, 2015

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 11:04pm On Nov 18, 2015
Louis Van Gaal insists his football philosophy revolves around attacking, despite recent criticism from Paul Scholes about Manchester United’s struggles in front of goal.

United boast the best defensive record in the Premier League this season with just eight goals conceded in 12 games, but have not enjoyed the same success going forward with 123 shots ranking as the fifth fewest in the league so far.

Van Gaal's approach was branded "laboured" and "pedestrian" by club legend Scholes and United fans were prompted into loud cries of "attack, attack, attack" during three consecutive goalless draws in October.

Speaking at the LMA annual conference, Van Gaal went into detail on the philosophy he is implementing at Old Trafford and the one he used Ajax - with whom he won the Champions League in 1995 - as an example of what he hopes to create with United.

"We [Ajax] didn't have any money and we were bankrupt, so I had to look to youth," Van Gaal said.

"We scouted [Jari] Litmanen, a Finnish player, who we bought for £10,000. We also bought Finidi George. He was a Nigerian international. He was £3,000. I paid it by myself! And then, we bought Marc Overmars.

"But the names that you do remember are [Clarence] Seedorf, [Patrick] Kluivert, [Michael] Reiziger.

"We won everything with very attacking football. I don't say it too much because otherwise Mr Scholes will be very angry!"

The Dutchman also spoke about how coaching has evolved during his time in football and believes he has been at the forefront of some of the advancements.

"I am also an innovator, and I have changed a lot in terms of preparing for games," Van Gaal added.

"I was the first coach who was with a notebook. Now everybody is with a notebook. I was the first coach who used video.

"I am from a time where you [the manager] did everything. Now I'm the manager and I have a sports science department, I have a scouting department, I have a medical department, I have assistant managers, I have assistant coaches.

"I don't do anything - nothing! I delegate. I delegate, and I earn a lot of money."

United return to Premier League action after the international break on Saturday with a visit to Watford.

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/32461/10070557/louis-van-gaal-says-manchester-united-philosophy-is-to-attack

grin grin grin LVG is a very funny man
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:24pm On Nov 18, 2015
PietroRico:
Na wa o.. At 18.. Chai

Martial will be 20 next month. Sterling dat had like 2 children at 18 nko??
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 11:37pm On Nov 18, 2015
Dadehmola:

I remember - he was very active on that particular thread.

Dunno if he contested though lipsrsealed

That was because I was Elrony's campaign manager that year.

My candidate failed to pass the group stages though. I dunno why.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 11:55pm On Nov 18, 2015
Nihilist:

You dunno why?

You are a terrible campaign manager angry angry

You are only good as a brawl promoter tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 12:20am On Nov 19, 2015
Sinizia, how far? E no dey work again cheesy I no fit access am
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 6:55am On Nov 19, 2015
coogar:

Are you sure it's from his wife?? The grammar tho
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Chestar5(f): 7:38am On Nov 19, 2015
coogar:

he is not injury
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by UniqueGem(m): 7:55am On Nov 19, 2015
Chestar5:

he is not injury
ollah1:

Are you sure it's from his wife?? The grammar tho
LOL!!! She is permitted to "gbagaun" in English nah since its not her first language.
We nigerians still make simple mistakes in english even as English is our ligua franca, talk more a french.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 11:11am On Nov 19, 2015
Skysports: due to the injury of thibaut cortouis and the lack of form of begovic
Chelsea are considering the swoop of SA goalkeeper analuko kotongo

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3091762_fatty_jpeg6bef0fe18a9f0bdc48cd1592b77e159b

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Danhumprey: 11:48am On Nov 19, 2015
^^^

hmmmmmmmm!!!!!!! not a bad choice if you ask me.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 11:49am On Nov 19, 2015
Danhumprey:
^^^

hmmmmmmmm!!!!!!! not a bad choice if you ask me.

Most definitely grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 12:14pm On Nov 19, 2015
Nihilist:

#50Cal ...?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 12:38pm On Nov 19, 2015
elrony:

#50Cal ...?

50 Cal was your enemy that year abi you don forget. And I fought for you

You and Eppsyold were my candidates.

Eppsyold crashed out in the 1st round after receiving only one vote. ..and I think that vote came from him sef.

You crashed in second round with like 5 votes.

That was when IlekeHD posted the picture of her graduation dress...o lord, those udders cool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ChristineC: 1:10pm On Nov 19, 2015
PietroRico:
He's definitely a responsible chap.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 1:15pm On Nov 19, 2015
with martial and carrick out! Van gaal should bring in herrera, with lingard and mata wide OR memphis, mata, lingard behind oga Rooney. But ah no wan see Fellaini if not ah go kill that van gaal
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by UniqueGem(m): 1:52pm On Nov 19, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:
Skysports: due to the injury of thibaut cortouis and the lack of form of begovic
Chelsea are considering the swoop of SA goalkeeper analuko kotongo

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3091762_fatty_jpeg6bef0fe18a9f0bdc48cd1592b77e159b
I don dey see this picture anyhow. is the truly the SA goalkeeper?

(1) (2) (3) ... (2391) (2392) (2393) (2394) (2395) (2396) (2397) ... (14146) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 9 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.