Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,177 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2404) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8724506 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2401) (2402) (2403) (2404) (2405) (2406) (2407) ... (14147) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by mcdreeezy: 11:43pm On Nov 21, 2015
sinizia:
My prayer point for tomorrow's service is, "Lord please, may Man Utd NEVER meet Barca in UCL!!"

That team is the perfect team. Every player is disciplined and well-grilled about his position. Barca is unarguably the best club team of all time. I still can't explain how these heartless ninjas ràped Madrid. They were flawless today with Wizard Iniesta being the architect of the footie ràpe.

This is the team to beat, even Bayern will struggle against Barca. What a team!!
Sing our praises baby! I'm proud to be a Barça fan smiley
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by mcdreeezy: 11:54pm On Nov 21, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
At Barca, every player, including Messi plays for the other 10 men in thr team.
Spot on

But in Madrid's case, everybody wants to be the point man. Na everybody wan score. Ronaldo, Bale, Isco, even Ramos.

Thats why Barca's players ll always be better than Madrid. And dats why Barca ll always beat Madrid.
Well, what do you expect when these guys are all about ego, especially Ronaldo. You have to play for each other as a team, Madrid has always lacked that.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 11:58pm On Nov 21, 2015
mcdreeezy:
Spot on

Well, what do you expect when these guys are all about ego, especially Ronaldo. You have to play for each other as a team, Madrid has always lacked that.
Mecenaries and glory hunters full madrid
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 1:26am On Nov 22, 2015
sinizia:
My prayer point for tomorrow's service is, "Lord please, may Man Utd NEVER meet Barca in UCL!!"

That team is the perfect team. Every player is disciplined and well-grilled about his position. Barca is unarguably the best club team of all time. I still can't explain how these heartless ninjas ràped Madrid. They were flawless today with Wizard Iniesta being the architect of the footie ràpe.

This is the team to beat, even Bayern will struggle against Barca. What a team!!

This is Barca without messi o

EVen if all teams in Europe combine together produce 11 players can they beat Barca?

WHat would an Europe 11 excluding Barca players look like and can there beat Barca?

----------------Neuer
--Lahm---Ramos---Boateng--Alaba
-------------Pogba--Vidal
--Robben-------James----------Ronaldo
--------------Aguero

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JustKay3(m): 1:40am On Nov 22, 2015
raumdeuter:

EVen if all teams in Europe combine together produce 11 players can they beat Barca?
WHat would an Europe 11 excluding Barca players look like and can there beat Barca?
----------------Neuer
--------------Aguero
I will switch Robben and Aguero out for Lewandowski and Sanchez.One of the smartest investment Barca did was for Neymar,was never a fan of dude but boy what a buy.

Watching Canello and Cotto??
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 1:49am On Nov 22, 2015
raumdeuter:

----------------Neuer
--------------Aguero

At a point, I started pitying Madrid. It felt like it's a training session. Barça are unified, not after individual glory. This is what is I called a TOTAL PACKAGE!! Madrid greatest mistake was sacking Ancellotti and appointing someone many tier below him. Carvajal is a better RB than Danilo, I wonder why he prefers Danilo. Benching Isco and leaving that móron called Bale is what I can't understand. He made the wrong choices from the get go. Madrid have stars but lack cohesion, unity and team spirit. If Barça can't miss Messi, then they can lose any player and still ràpe their opponent.

No matter how on form any team is at any moment, their form is truly tested when they meet Barça or Bayern Munich. Bayern Munich at their very best and with 100% concentration can win Barça, but it'll be a tough battle. I cringe at the thought of any EPL team meeting Barça, their fate would be worse than the 10 plagues of Egypt.

That team you put up there can defeat Barça but ONLY if James is taken out of that team and replaced with Thiago Alcantra or Modric or even Silva. I personally think James is overrated. Also, if I'm a coach, I'd choose Matuidi or Coquelin to replace Pogba there coz Pogba doesn't snap into tackles with aggression that Coq or Matuidi brings, especially Matuidi. Plus, I feel Pogba sometimes tries to be skillful and doesn't concentrate for full 90mins, and against Barça, we need a DM that doesn't give a fúck about showboating, it's all about business and closing Iniesta, Sergio and Busquet down.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 1:57am On Nov 22, 2015
JustKay3:

I will switch Robben and Aguero out for Lewandowski and Sanchez.One of the smartest investment Barca did was for Neymar,was never a fan of dude but boy what a buy.

Watching Canello and Cotto??

Sanchez best position is CR7's wing, he's not effective at Robben's position. Barring injury, Robben is a beast on his day even with his selfishness.

Also, I feel you are underrating Aguero. TBH, Man Shitty don't deserve Aguero. Aguero is a worldclass striker that would have been truly appreciated if he's injury free and plays for Barca or Bayern. Even as shitty as City was, Aguero managed to singlehandedly take the battle to Barça. Take a look at his goal against Looserfool today, tell me strikers apart from the likes of Suarez that can score such. He's pacy, strong, dribbles and packs power in his boots!! I call him Mr. Dependable. He scores against ANY defence!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 2:08am On Nov 22, 2015
raumdeuter:

----------------Neuer
--------------Aguero

Last time i checked barcelona has lost this season, not once.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 2:39am On Nov 22, 2015
PietroRico:
Which one is zigzigly again grin

Zigzagly. Tearing them apart.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by igbsam(m): 2:53am On Nov 22, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:
Mecenaries and glory hunters full madrid

I said this same thing where I was watching dis game. One useless madrid fan dat started watching football just yesterday came hard on me with useless points ranting how they are d richest club in d world with plenty football stars yet they got raped 4 nil without even scoring one goal to give their fans something to scream and cheer about. I didn't even know when d idiot disappeared from d bar after conceding 3 nil.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nyabinghi(m): 4:59am On Nov 22, 2015
airmark:

Last time i checked barcelona has lost this season, not once.
celta vigo 4 barca 1 also bilbao 4 barca 0 , barca is the best but they are beatable by a mobile team lile celta

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JustKay3(m): 5:26am On Nov 22, 2015
sinizia:

Sanchez best position is CR7's wing, he's not effective at Robben's position. Barring injury, Robben is a beast on his day even with his selfishness.

Also, I feel you are underrating Aguero. TBH, Man Shitty don't deserve Aguero. Aguero is a worldclass striker that would have been truly appreciated if he's injury free and plays for Barca or Bayern. Even as shitty as City was, Aguero managed to singlehandedly take the battle to Barça. Take a look at his goal against Looserfool today, tell me strikers apart from the likes of Suarez that can score such. He's pacy, strong, dribbles and packs power in his boots!! I call him Mr. Dependable. He scores against ANY defence!!

Sanchez and Cr7 will play as mobile wing forwards/forwards is the way I see it.

Lewandowski's inclusion is because of his height and pace.That's Aguero plus height.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 6:24am On Nov 22, 2015
Viewing this topic: chrisley024 ( m ), Odunharry ( m ), Javanian , Princefame1 and 1 guest
morning guys
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dadehmola: 6:53am On Nov 22, 2015
I really don't get this "Barca this, Barca that" exaggeration. The team is good - no doubt but like airmark pointed out, this same Barca side lost 4-1 to Celta Vigo.

If anything, emphasis should be laid on how pathetic Madrid were. They actually played with 8 players - Bale, Benzema & Hames were literarily "Short -three". The decision to rush them back is arguably the worst I have seen in a high-profile game in recent times.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 7:03am On Nov 22, 2015
igbsam:

I said this same thing where I was watching dis game. One useless madrid fan dat started watching football just yesterday came hard on me with useless points ranting how they are d richest club in d world with plenty football stars yet they got raped 4 nil without even scoring one goal to give their fans something to scream and cheer about. I didn't even know when d idiot disappeared from d bar after conceding 3 nil.
U dhey mind dem...? Mtcheeeew... Must players who to Madrid, play for the cash and the teams glory... Their fans are horrible. Am not even talking bout the board.. The milk a player dry... Then give him a cold decor... Ask di maria and co... Bale is just an ordinary player. Just a stone throw better than val25 attack wise
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dadehmola: 7:05am On Nov 22, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:
U dhey mind dem...? Mtcheeeew... Must players who to Madrid, play for the cash and the teams glory... Their fans are horrible. Am not even talking bout the board.. The milk a player dry... Then give him a cold decor... Ask di maria and co... Bale is just an ordinary player. Just a stone throw better than val25 attack wise

The same Bale you said we should buy for 120m?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 7:10am On Nov 22, 2015
sinizia:

At a point, I started pitying Madrid. It felt like it's a training session. Barça are unified, not after individual glory. This is what is I called a TOTAL PACKAGE!! Madrid greatest mistake was sacking Ancellotti and appointing someone many tier below him. Carvajal is a better RB than Danilo, I wonder why he prefers Danilo. Benching Isco and leaving that móron called Bale is what I can't understand. He made the wrong choices from the get go. Madrid have stars but lack cohesion, unity and team spirit. If Barça can't miss Messi, then they can lose any player and still ràpe their opponent.

No matter how on form any team is at any moment, their form is truly tested when they meet Barça or Bayern Munich. Bayern Munich at their very best and with 100% concentration can win Barça, but it'll be a tough battle. I cringe at the thought of any EPL team meeting Barça, their fate would be worse than the 10 plagues of Egypt.

That team you put up there can defeat Barça but ONLY if James is taken out of that team and replaced with Thiago Alcantra or Modric or even Silva. I personally think James is overrated. Also, if I'm a coach, I'd choose Matuidi or Coquelin to replace Pogba there coz Pogba doesn't snap into tackles with aggression that Coq or Matuidi brings, especially Matuidi. Plus, I feel Pogba sometimes tries to be skillful and doesn't concentrate for full 90mins, and against Barça, we need a DM that doesn't give a fúck about showboating, it's all about business and closing Iniesta, Sergio and Busquet down.

Calm down bros... Any team with tactical width... Concentration and cohesion will beat barca hands down

Ask sevilla... They'll explain... Some times too much stars spoil the team. You need team players + few world class players to make a team gel... Lay off egocentric players.... That's where thumbs most teams... The unity and understanding gives them they plus.. Bayern can defeat them. Any other club in Europe with a good tactical width will do same.... Don't try makeshift players... Make ya players play their natural roles... Give the freedom to freestyle their talent...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 7:11am On Nov 22, 2015
Dadehmola:
I really don't get this "Barca this, Barca that" exaggeration. The team is good - no doubt but like airmark pointed out, this same Barca side lost 4-1 to Celta Vigo.

If anything, emphasis should be laid on how pathetic Madrid were. They actually played with 8 players - Bale, Benzema & Hames were literarily "Short -three". The decision to rush them back is arguably the worst I have seen in a high-profile game in recent times.

Every team on this planet loses and Barça is not exempted. But it's their consistency, their football skills, and individual strength that matters. Over the past 6 seasons, Barça have been consistent. Even in their off days, they still play well. Bayern lost to Gayners, but everyone knew they are better than Arsenal and they proved it in the return leg. That same Celta Vigo got annihilated by this struggling Madrid side. Shít happens.

And you are right, like I opined, Madrid's downfall started with Maria's sale and most importantly Ancellotti's sack. Benitez has no managerial know-how and is not fit enough to coach Madrid. Madrid also go after stars but not after building a team. Everyone in Madrid just want to outshine the other. And this is not the first time Barça have been ràping Madrid. Ever since Pep's introduction, Barça have been pummeling Madrid. The ones Madrid won them in Moaninghoe's and Ancellotti's season was no pummeling.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 7:12am On Nov 22, 2015
Dadehmola:

The same Bale you said we should buy for 120m?
Dadehmola... Hmmmmm na Sunday be this.

The truth is, I have watched the iglo recently. He doesn't worth 1/3 of that said pricetag. Fvck it.... I eat ma words jare
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by HeisenbergWW: 7:14am On Nov 22, 2015
Dadehmola:

Exactly, nobody is talking about how poor madrid were yesterday. Unbeatable my foot.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 7:17am On Nov 22, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:

Bale is better than Val on so many levels, don't even compare them. I think Bale's misfortune stems from the fact he plays with so much pressure on his shoulder coz of the hefty money he was bought it, and most importantly, he's not playing in his natural wing which belongs to CR7. He's fùcked at Madrid.

But I don't want Utd to buy that ninja, he's overpriced. If he can't cost us £60 mil, he'd stay at Madrid. We can't pay more than that for him abeg!! Same way I pity any club buying Pogba for €100M. He's not worth past €40M jare.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 7:19am On Nov 22, 2015
sinizia:

Every team on this planet loses and Barça is not exempted. But it's their consistency, their football skills, and individual strength that matters. Over the past 6 seasons, Barça have been consistent. Even in their off days, they still play well. Bayern lost to Gayners, but everyone knew they are better than Arsenal and they proved it in the return leg. That same Celta Vigo got annihilated by this struggling Madrid side. Shít happens.

And you are right, like I opined, Madrid's downfall started with Maria's sale and most importantly Ancellotti's sack. Benitez has no managerial know-how and is not fit enough to coach Madrid. Madrid also go after stars but not after building a team. Everyone in Madrid just want to outshine the other. And this is not the first time Barça have been ràping Madrid. Ever since Pep's introduction, Barça have been pummeling Madrid. The ones Madrid won them in Moaninghoe's and Ancellotti's season was no pummeling.

Thank you for acknowledgin the fact

Madrid players are all bout individual hons and glory

The go bout snatching good players from a sundry.. But won't know how to fix and build their... Sacking Ancelotti was stvpid... Like ah said, Benitez is a rich man Sam Allardice. If only LvG and Utd board can get rid of Rooney, Carrick, Young and Felaini by summer and get us good players that will put the team on the map.. Then with LvG's ideas.. We can attain heights in Europe again... I miss SAF 2007-2011. That man went ham
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 7:22am On Nov 22, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:

Calm down bros... Any team with tactical width... Concentration and cohesion will beat barca hands down

Ask sevilla... They'll explain... Some times too much stars spoil the team. You need team players + few world class players to make a team gel... Lay off egocentric players.... That's where thumbs most teams... The unity and understanding gives them they plus.. Bayern can defeat them. Any other club in Europe with a good tactical width will do same.... Don't try makeshift players... Make ya players play their natural roles... Give the freedom to freestyle their talent...

Few teams can defeat Barca, forget their loss against Sevilla or Celta Vigo, every team loses. Barca can be ousted by a team no believes would do so, but it doesn't change the fact they are among the favorites to win the UCL every season for 6 years now. Only Bayern I can convincingly say may defeat Barca, the rest will win based on their football luck. That team is over-good!!

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 7:23am On Nov 22, 2015
sinizia:

Bale is better than Val on so many levels, don't even compare them. I think Bale's misfortune stems from the fact he plays with so much pressure on his shoulder coz of the hefty money he was bought it, and most importantly, he's not playing in his natural wing which belongs to CR7. He's fùcked at Madrid.

But I don't want Utd to buy that ninja, he's overpriced. If he can't cost us £60 mil, he'd stay at Madrid. We can't pay more than that for him abeg!! Same way I pity any club buying Pogba for €100M. He's not worth past €40M jare.
Read ma post again... That price tag wears the ninja down.. They want him to do more. Where as, he ain't Ronaldo. Bale is just there... Not the world class everyone make of him. Before Vals declination, he did good for us, for atleast 2 good seasons... Why wasn't he hyped up?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 7:27am On Nov 22, 2015
HeisenbergWW:

Exactly, nobody is talking about how poor madrid were yesterday. Unbeatable my foot.

If this is your line of argument, then Madrid have been poor for over 6 years now, coz save for the few number of times Barca lost to them, Barca have been bashing them for past 6 seasons. When was the last time Madrid won Barca by even 2-0? The Barca team that have been reborn under Pep goes to Bernabeau and whoop Madrid 5-1!!

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 7:29am On Nov 22, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:

Thank you for acknowledgin the fact

Madrid players are all bout individual hons and glory

The go bout snatching good players from a sundry.. But won't know how to fix and build their... Sacking Ancelotti was stvpid... Like ah said, Benitez is a rich man Sam Allardice. If only LvG and Utd board can get rid of Rooney, Carrick, Young and Felaini by summer and get us good players that will put the team on the map.. Then with LvG's ideas.. We can attain heights in Europe again... I miss SAF 2007-2011. That man went ham

Remove Young there, the rest of the plonkers there can be kicked out of Old Trafford. They're a burden on us. Young is a team player, we still need him.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 7:29am On Nov 22, 2015
sinizia:

Few teams can defeat Barca, forget their loss against Sevilla or Celta Vigo, every team loses. Barca can be ousted by a team no believes would do so, but it doesn't change the fact they are among the favorites to win the UCL every season for 6 years now. Only Bayern I can convincingly say may defeat Barca, the rest will win based on their football luck. That team is over-good!!
4 seasons ago, Bayern wasn't termed this high... You see.. Bayern built their team to a good standard cos they ve good board management, not some half baked rich spoilt maniac, who doesn't know shii about football. Same can apply to any team willing to build too... LvG laid the foundation for Bayern's dominance, Rumminiege confirmed that... Even Barca's. So if we should allow him do same, build our team, then we gon' attain the same height barca,Bayern are. Like i said, Barca is beatable if a team has what it takes. I didn't mean beatable in the Chelsea’s aspect
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 7:32am On Nov 22, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:
Read ma post again... That price tag wears the ninja down.. They want him to do more. Where as, he ain't Ronaldo. Bale is just there... Not the world class everyone make of him. Before Vals declination, he did good for us, for atleast 2 good seasons... Why wasn't he hyped up?

Bale, James and Pogba are over-priced idiots. May God blind Ed's eye from going for any of them. I wish I'm Ed, if bale can't come for £50M, he'd fúck off!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 7:37am On Nov 22, 2015
sinizia:

Remove Young there, the rest of the plonkers there can be kicked out of Old Trafford. They're a burden on us. Young is a team player, we still need him.
Young is gradually loosing it... He's aged already. Leave the team player shii... We need few experienced players.. The rest should balance the squad. Young talented players is all we need to build a squad that will go places.

Lingard, Perreira, Shaw, Blind, Herrera, Martial, Depay [if he can lay low and play good] , Smalling, McNair, Rojo, Darmian, Morgan. I don't fancy Jones. He's lacks decision making.. Unintelligent dweb... Mata, Adnan. With this players and more addition. Then they can offer us 6-7 years of good football... 95% of the players are playinh for the good of the good. Not for the glory. When u have peeps like that and a strong will coach/manager, then we good. Gotta see how herrera reacted to our late goal against Watford yesterday, that dude truly loves utd
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dadehmola: 7:38am On Nov 22, 2015
Sinizia, I agree with everything you said.

However, my point is that Madrid made it too easy for Barcelona yesterday gaddemit! There was absolutely zero cohesion, zeal & urgency in their play.

It seemed the whole team was Mourning. E reach one stage wey I begin dey reason Match-fixing things. I felt bad for Madrid Fans who paid good money for yesterday's match tickets.

Like I said earlier, Rafa's Decison to start the trio of Bale, Benzema & Hames (who were visibly unfit & even seemed uninterested), backfired badly. If only he stuck with the likes of jese & isco, the team would probably have done better.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 7:39am On Nov 22, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:
4 seasons ago, Bayern wasn't termed this high... You see.. Bayern built their team to a good standard cos they ve good board management, not some half baked rich spoilt maniac, who doesn't know shii about football. Same can apply to any team willing to build too... LvG laid the foundation for Bayern's dominance, Rumminiege confirmed that... Even Barca's. So if we should allow him do same, build our team, then we gon' attain the same height barca,Bayern are. Like i said, Barca is beatable if a team has what it takes. I didn't mean beatable in the Chelsea’s aspect

LVG is a good coach, my problems with him is he lacks the balls to effect the change we need and he's stubborn. He feels he's above mistake. He won't be the one to get Utd to that position we crave for, he'll only build the foundation.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 7:40am On Nov 22, 2015
sinizia:

Bale, James and Pogba are over-priced idiots. May God blind Ed's eye from going for any of them. I wish I'm Ed, if bale can't come for £50M, he'd fúck off!!
Simples...

We need good players who are after the good of our club. Players that will give their all to the clubs good. Herrera is no1, that dude loves utd like cray. We need pacey wingers no doubt especially the right wing where mata players. But not just some overpriced motherfvckerz. Did you get the Robben news?

(1) (2) (3) ... (2401) (2402) (2403) (2404) (2405) (2406) (2407) ... (14147) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: a4turitoroman, engrelvis(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.