Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,354 members, 7,829,890 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2405) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8773352 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2402) (2403) (2404) (2405) (2406) (2407) (2408) ... (14174) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 7:43am On Nov 22, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:
Young is gradually loosing it... He's aged already. Leave the team player shii... We need few experienced players.. The rest should balance the squad. Young talented players is all we need to build a squad that will go places.

Lingard, Perreira, Shaw, Blind, Herrera, Martial, Depay [if he can lay low and play good] , Smalling, McNair, Rojo, Darmian, Morgan. I don't fancy Jones. He's lacks decision making.. Unintelligent dweb... Mata, Adnan. With this players and more addition. Then they can offer us 6-7 years of good football... 95% of the players are playinh for the good of the good. Not for the glory. When u have peeps like that and a strong will coach/manager, then we good. Gotta see how herrera reacted to our late goal against Watford yesterday, that dude truly loves utd

Young is losing it coz he's not playing in his wing. When was the last time you saw Young at LW position? Gaal has a weapon in Young but he's too dumb to use him well. The few times he played in that position, he made an impact. Utd-Looserfool comes to mind.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 7:47am On Nov 22, 2015
sinizia:

LVG is a good coach, my problems with him is he lacks the balls to effect the change we need and he's stubborn. He feels he's above mistake. He won't be the one to get Utd to that position we crave for, he'll only build the foundation.
That's my point exactly... Same he did for barca and Bayern. Sometimes i wonder you guys look beyond what you read on papers and also see on big tv screens..? They're some decisions he might take, that may not be his, but cos of the board. Rooney's case. Take a look... Sinizia i you'll disagree. But tje LvG I know would've benched Rooney's așs long time ago. Look at what he did to Depay, Vp and the rest.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 7:47am On Nov 22, 2015
Dadehmola:
Sinizia, I agree with everything you said.

However, my point is that Madrid made it too easy for Barcelona yesterday gaddemit! There was absolutely zero cohesion, zeal & urgency in their play.

It seemed the whole team was Mourning. E reach one stage wey I begin dey reason Match-fixing things. I felt bad for Madrid Fans who paid good money for yesterday's match tickets.

Like I said earlier, Rafa's Decison to start the trio of Bale, Benzema & Hames (who were visibly unfit & even seemed uninterested), backfired badly. If only he stuck with the likes of jese & isco, the team would probably have done better.

I agree with you, it's way too easy. That dumb team had no tactics. I didn't even know what was their game plan, they were running around like headless chickens. And starting those 3 who were injured and haven't played together for a long time meant they're bound to lose. A good coach would have eased them in, in the 2nd half like the way Enrique did with Messi.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 7:48am On Nov 22, 2015
sinizia:

Young is losing it coz he's not playing in his wing. When was the last time you saw Young at LW position? Gaal has a weapon in Young but he's too dumb to use him well. The few times he played in that position, he made an impact. Utd-Looserfool comes to mind.
He's final third decisions most times makes me wanna puke... Same as Val25. Those ghuys needs to b changed jooor
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 7:49am On Nov 22, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:
Read ma post again... That price tag wears the ninja down.. They want him to do more. Where as, he ain't Ronaldo. Bale is just there... Not the world class everyone make of him. Before Vals declination, he did good for us, for atleast 2 good seasons... Why wasn't he hyped up?
Watch him anytime he plays for wales,Bale is a worldclass player he was even alright yesterday but he'll get all the blame.
You people say madrid plays for personal glory but neglect to mention that they all defer to Cr7.

Madrid hasn't been playing well I picked them to lose but they even played better than I expected,Bravo was superb yesternight.

This Barca team fit be 1st to repeat has UCL champions
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dadehmola: 7:54am On Nov 22, 2015
SIRcumalot:

Watch him anytime he plays for wales,Bale is a worldclass player he was even alright yesterday but he'll get all the blame.
You people say madrid plays for personal glory but neglect to mention that they all defer to Cr7.

Madrid hasn't been playing well I picked them to lose but they even played better than I expected,Bravo was superb yesternight.

Look me in the eye & tell me Bale is worth that £120m wey dem dey talk!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 7:54am On Nov 22, 2015
SIRcumalot:

Bros calm down..

U and I know football is one heluva game.
Lets wait until May.

As for Bale, he chose the wrong team. When Utd wanted him, him form sexy for us.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 7:55am On Nov 22, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:
Simples...

We need good players who are after the good of our club. Players that will give their all to the clubs good. Herrera is no1, that dude loves utd like cray. We need pacey wingers no doubt especially the right wing where mata players. But not just some overpriced motherfvckerz. Did you get the Robben news?

I read the Robben news and was happy. But if were getting him, it should be at a low price like what we paid for Schiweinsteiger. Robben is old, copping injury and so shouldn't cost us much - £12M maximum!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 7:55am On Nov 22, 2015
sinizia:

I agree with you, it's way too easy. That dumb team had no tactics. I didn't even know what was their game plan, they were running around headless chickens. And starting those 3 who were injured and haven't played together for a long time meant they're bound to lose. A good coach would have eased them in, in the 2nd half like the way Enrique did with Messi.
Even the Ancelotti everybody his clamoring was sacked because he didn't rotate his team enough funny thing,he would start this same players and madrid will still get destroyed.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 7:58am On Nov 22, 2015
SIRcumalot:

CR7 had 3 scoring chances, and if not for Bravo would have scored at least a brace. Can you tell me the chances Bale even missed? Bale was crap yesterday!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 7:58am On Nov 22, 2015
sinizia:

I read the Robben news and was happy. But if were getting him, it should be at a low price like what we paid for Schiweinsteiger. Robben is old, copping injury and so shouldn't cost us much - £12M maximum!!
It seems it'll come through. He'll help in the league games. He'll help nurture our young wingers and attackers

He can play as a SS, RW, Or LW
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 7:58am On Nov 22, 2015
Dadehmola:

Look me in the eye & tell me Bale is worth that £120m wey dem dey talk!
No,
But make I pose my question back was di Maria worth the amount we paid for him ?
You are either overrated or underrated no middle ground bro.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 7:59am On Nov 22, 2015
SIRcumalot:

Even the Ancelotti everybody his clamoring was sacked because he didn't rotate his team enough funny thing,he would start this same players and madrid will still get destroyed.
Madrid boards are so fvcked up.

If they were us, they'll have sacked LvG already
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 8:01am On Nov 22, 2015
SIRcumalot:

Ancelloti's team wasn't raped like last night. Yesterday's match was a training session. It's been long I've watched this kinda torture. Ancelloti's Madrid played better that yesterday's Madrid.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 8:03am On Nov 22, 2015
sinizia:

CR7 had 3 scoring chances, and if not for Bravo would have scored at least a brace. Can you tell me the chances Bale even missed? Bale was crap yesterday!!
He created two of those chances for Cr7
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dadehmola: 8:03am On Nov 22, 2015
SIRcumalot:

No,
But make I pose my question back was di Maria worth the amount we paid for him ?
You are either overrated or underrated no middle ground bro.

Considering the average cost of top players at that time, Di Maria @ £60m wasn't too bad a price.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 8:04am On Nov 22, 2015
sinizia:

Ancelloti's team wasn't raped like last night. Yesterday's match was a training session. It's been long I've watched this kinda torture. Ancelloti's Madrid played better that yesterday's Madrid.
Was it not the same Ancelotti's madrid that went ham in Europe 2 seasons ago. Ahbeg Ancelotti and that Sam allardice no b mate
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 8:06am On Nov 22, 2015
Dadehmola:

Considering the average cost of top players at that time, Di Maria @ £60m wasn't too bad a price.
Di Maria spelt good thing but turned out to b something else.. Though recouped some of those from shirt sales and advert
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 8:08am On Nov 22, 2015
sinizia:

No argument from me on that end also that Cr7 was on fire
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 8:13am On Nov 22, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:
Madrid boards are so fvcked up.

If they were us, they'll have sacked LvG already
Coaching Madrid or Barcelona isn't easy to many hands inside that pot of soup
Messi didn't even need to play yesterday they where up by 3 goals.
Benitez isn't a bad coach he is even better than Enrique but he won't last in Madrid.
I see madrid fans mentioning Zidane's name I pray it happens just for pure comedy.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 8:16am On Nov 22, 2015
In other news, LVG has openly declared that Utd wants to buy back Ronaldo just about the same time Madrid fans booed the fúck out of Ronaldo last night. And with Ronaldo always stylishly talking about Utd all the time, I can see Ronaldo at Utd next season. My only fear is that Ed will throw away a lot of money to get Ronaldo back. I wouldn't want that. £40M should the max we'd pay for him, anything more should be vehemently rejected. His best years are past him, IMHO.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 8:18am On Nov 22, 2015
sinizia:
In other news, LVG has openly declared that Utd wants to buy back Ronaldo just about the same time Madrid fans booed the fúck out of Ronaldo last night. And with Ronaldo always stylishly talking about Utd all the time, I can see Ronaldo at Utd next season. My only fear is that Ed will throw away a lot of money to get Ronaldo back. I wouldn't want that. £40M should the max we'd pay for him, anything more should be vehemently rejected. His best years are past him, IMHO.
Hmmmmm Source joor
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 8:19am On Nov 22, 2015
LvG: I’m proud to manage this team

I was amazed by the spirit in our team. I’m very proud that I am the manager of the team.
We are fighting for the first position in the league. We are closer every week but the end is the most important.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 8:20am On Nov 22, 2015
Dadehmola:

Then also take into consideration that Madrid was negotiating with daniel levy how much did we buy berbatov again ?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 8:28am On Nov 22, 2015
Ander Herrera has had a hand in four goals in his last six Premier League appearances for Man Utd (two goals, two assists).
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 8:29am On Nov 22, 2015
The Red Devils have lost just one of their last nine Premier League matches (W6 D2 L1).
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 8:29am On Nov 22, 2015
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ehi69: 8:56am On Nov 22, 2015
It's easier for lowly teams to defeat barca than top teams. They get complacent some times which is natural. bayern can't defeat barca. forget about the trashing that happened a few years back. This is a new barca team
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by lekkie073(m): 8:58am On Nov 22, 2015
sinizia:
40 mil for a player still in contention for wpoty?
thank God u r not on the board of directors

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dadehmola: 9:01am On Nov 22, 2015
lekkie073:

How much do you think he is worth??
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 9:05am On Nov 22, 2015
lekkie073:

CR7 is past his prime!! He's not in his 20s, we can't afford to pay 80M for any human in his 30s. Let's see how he will win WPOTY with the likes of Neymar, Suarez, Muller, Lewandoski finally coming of age. His best years are at Madrid, we can't pay 80M when he can only give us 2 or 3 seasons, that's money wastage jor.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 9:12am On Nov 22, 2015
See analysis na...
It's funny nobody is having a go at Ronaldo for such a bad performance, he only came alive when his selfish instincts kicked in, realising he had to score to be joint top of the chart again...Apart from goals, Ronaldo offers next to nothing... As far as Madrid attack was concerned, only James was up for it but I'm surprise some folks here are downplaying his performance... Bale was bad as was a clearly unfit Benzema...
The midfield was just a poor combo, a casmeiro behind Kross and Modric would have limited the influence of Iniesta, for heavens sake he was the only threat through the middle cos Rakitic was off the paces...
Defense was led down by the midfield...Also, I still don't see how Danilo is better than Carvajal, in attack or defense...
Team should've been
Keylor Navas

Carvajal-Varane-Ramos-Marcelo

Casmeiro

Kross-Modric

James Rodriguez - CR7 - Bale

(1) (2) (3) ... (2402) (2403) (2404) (2405) (2406) (2407) (2408) ... (14174) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: iamharkinwaley, Leyqute(m), timbros(m), eph12(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.