Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,678 members, 7,851,319 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:04 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2424) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8839749 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2421) (2422) (2423) (2424) (2425) (2426) (2427) ... (14209) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Chestar5(f): 10:49pm On Nov 26, 2015
dopeJemi:

See who I dey defend undecided mtcheww
cheesytongue
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 11:06pm On Nov 26, 2015
Chestar5:

cheesytongue
Una don start this Una love in Theatre of Dreams abi

Guys dey vex oh... >sad
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Chestar5(f): 11:09pm On Nov 26, 2015
adebayo201:
Una don start this Una love in Theatre of Dreams abi
Guys dey vex oh... >sad
hian, y re u jealous And what re u even sayin'...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dyabman(m): 11:26pm On Nov 26, 2015
Chestar5 ! Chestar5 !! Chestar5 !!! How many times did i call you ? O ya commot for hia now before dem corrupt you
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chidexxy007(m): 11:42pm On Nov 26, 2015
the looks on gigs' face especially wen d match don dy tie wrapper with gelle show say him too don tire 4 lvg..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 1:25am On Nov 27, 2015
nyabinghi:
Coogar come and defend your depay, the worst player in united's history

Why LVG prefers this merefish to Young is still a mystery to me. I am not sure djemba djemba was this poor.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by parrotibaba(m): 8:43am On Nov 27, 2015
nyabinghi:
aside the league, moyes did beTter than lvg, man u qualified for ucl q finals, played semi finals of capital one, didn't spend colossal sum to buy players, also united played better than this shyte el jefe is serving us
no we didn't play better under moyes, we were worst than this. Putting in 81 crosses in a match is playing better for you? And need I remind you that we were in a drag race with the likes of Swansea and Everton for 7th place during that period. We were knocked out in the first round of the FA cup under Moyes, struggled to beat an absolute sh't Sunderland over two legs. In Greece that year we played absolutely crap and that was our worst performance ever. El jefe's style of play may be chicken sh't but at least we are faring better than we did during moyes's era.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Chestar5(f): 8:46am On Nov 27, 2015
dyabman:
Chestar5 ! Chestar5 !! Chestar5 !!! How many times did i call you ? O ya commot for hia now before dem corrupt you

shockedsad
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 8:54am On Nov 27, 2015
Moyes united better than L.V.G's united . Dis one don de turn too another thing pha cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 9:53am On Nov 27, 2015
Chestar5:

hian, y re u jealous And what re u even sayin'...
sad undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Mourinholic(m): 10:09am On Nov 27, 2015
airmark:

Why LVG prefers this merefish to Young is still a mystery to me. I am not sure djemba djemba was this poor.

That awkward moment the pitch looks like a swimming pool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Chestar5(f): 10:11am On Nov 27, 2015
adebayo201:
sad undecided
undecidedsad...i....nu o...hi undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 10:11am On Nov 27, 2015
weedtaker:
Moyes united better than L.V.G's united . Dis one don de turn too another thing pha cheesy
those Everton and fulham(81 crosses) games will haunt me for life..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 10:13am On Nov 27, 2015
Mourinholic:

U dey fmm whatsapp group abi grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:44am On Nov 27, 2015
LVG Should have tried out Martial and Willo combo before loaning out the latter! They both get pace, speed and eyes for Goals!
Martial can play behind the Striker, also they can be exchanging positions.
The more I think of it, the more I agree LVG is losing it with his silly philosophy!
May God heal United from this LVG illness!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nyabinghi(m): 10:44am On Nov 27, 2015
parrotibaba:
no we didn't play better under moyes, we were worst than this. Putting in 81 crosses in a match is playing better for you? And need I remind you that we were in a drag race with the likes of Swansea and Everton for 7th place during that period. We were knocked out in the first round of the FA cup under Moyes, struggled to beat an absolute sh't Sunderland over two legs. In Greece that year we played absolutely crap and that was our worst performance ever. El jefe's style of play may be chicken sh't but at least we are faring better than we did during moyes's era.
de gea was the reason moyes didn't lift capital one cup that season, moyes never lost to arsenal el jefe lost at old traf and even got us disgraced, swansea have beaten el jefe three times in a row, we are almost out of ucl in a cheap group and el jefe spent a fortune, lvg isn't up to united's standard he may have fared better in the past. I forgot to add united letting 4 second half goals against liecester city, getting raped 4 0 by mk dons under el jefe, getting knocked out against an out of sorts teesiders at OT to stake overs on corners under el jefe you are sure of losing your bet
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:47am On Nov 27, 2015
grin
Comparing LVG with Moyes is like equating Messi to Depay!
Pls let's stop the joke! It's annoying!
undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 10:49am On Nov 27, 2015
nyabinghi:
de gea was the reason moyes didn't lift capital one cup that season, moyes never lost to arsenal el jefe lost at old traf and even got us disgraced, swansea have beaten el jefe three times in a row, we are almost out of ucl in a cheap group and el jefe spent a fortune, lvg isn't up to united's standard he may have fared better in the past. I forgot to add united letting 4 second half goals against liecester city, getting raped 4 0 by mk dons under el jefe, getting knocked out against an out of sorts teesiders at OT to stake overs on corners under el jefe you are sure of losing your bet
if u had the power to replace van Gaal with nwoyes, right now... Would u?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Danhumprey: 11:25am On Nov 27, 2015
PietroRico:
na question be that? you no even suppose to ask the guy the question.

his response would be "moyes all the way".. grin

and i won't be surprised by that because the guy already has his head stucked deep into moyes's a.ss.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 11:30am On Nov 27, 2015
PietroRico:
those Everton and fulham(81 crosses) games will haunt me for life..

your head de dia, no mind dat rasta man.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nyabinghi(m): 11:54am On Nov 27, 2015
PietroRico:
yes I will, he qualified us to the quarter final stage of the ucl, semi final of capital one, spent less, we played better football under him the poor side was not making top 4, united is even bigger than top4 target so moyes and lvg failed man u both.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nyabinghi(m): 12:04pm On Nov 27, 2015
weedtaker:
united dominated the said game but couldn't convert due to the uselessness of our forwards that day.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nyabinghi(m): 12:04pm On Nov 27, 2015
weedtaker:
mon unu wan some ganja mek mi get de whole ah dem fe unu
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nyabinghi(m): 12:06pm On Nov 27, 2015
Danhumprey:
na question be that? you no even suppose to ask the guy the question.

his response would be "moyes all the way".. grin

and i won't be surprised by that because the guy already has his head stucked deep into moyes's a.ss.
the same way you are choking on lvg's flaccid phallus

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nyabinghi(m): 12:07pm On Nov 27, 2015
adeyemi2015:
grin
Comparing LVG with Moyes is like equating Messi to Depay!
Pls let's stop the joke! It's annoying!
undecided
how much did moyes spend and how much did lvg spend, what did they both win for united please I need an answer.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 12:33pm On Nov 27, 2015
embarassed lipsrsealed Oh... Jesus of Nairaland... undecided Whatdafuck is this Ehn...

Loving CR7 doesn't makes you a fan of Real Mardrid... Mr Further Maths teacher, loving Rooney doesn't makes you a fan of Man United.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 12:50pm On Nov 27, 2015
nyabinghi:
united dominated the said game but couldn't convert due to the uselessness of our forwards that day.
rooney was indeed one of them
nyabinghi:
mon unu wan some ganja mek mi get de whole ah dem fe unu
you mean igbó? cheesy abeg carry am go give elampiro grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by airmark(m): 12:59pm On Nov 27, 2015
Mourinholic:

He is an embarrassment to epl.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 12:59pm On Nov 27, 2015
nyabinghi:
how much did moyes spend and how much did lvg spend, what did they both win for united please I need an answer.
Moyes pedigree doesn't attract Big Players! He's willing to buy but the targeted Players weren't willing to come!
That's the problem!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nyabinghi(m): 1:02pm On Nov 27, 2015
weedtaker:
rooney was indeed one of them you mean igbó? cheesy abeg carry am go give elampiro grin
weedtaker running from cannabis. Sativa what an irony
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nyabinghi(m): 1:03pm On Nov 27, 2015
adeyemi2015:

Moyes pedigree doesn't attract Big Players! He's willing to buy but the targeted Players weren't willing to come!
That's the problem!
define a big player
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nyabinghi(m): 1:05pm On Nov 27, 2015
Coogar owes me an explanation wrt depay and lacazette

(1) (2) (3) ... (2421) (2422) (2423) (2424) (2425) (2426) (2427) ... (14209) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Colson(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.