Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,234 members, 7,860,498 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:44 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2627) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8860111 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2624) (2625) (2626) (2627) (2628) (2629) (2630) ... (14214) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dadehmola: 5:58am On Jan 28, 2016
Daily Mail:

[size=14pt]Manchester United manager Louis van Gaal is finally off... but he's only moving house![/size]

By Chris Wheeler for the Daily Mail

Louis van Gaal is so intent on completing his three-year contract at Manchester United that he is looking for a new home in Cheshire.

Van Gaal's future remains uncertain as United prepare for Friday's FA Cup fourth round trip to Derby County, but the 64-year-old is in no mood to quit while he retains the support of Old Trafford chief Ed Woodward and Van Gaal has underlined his determination to stay at United by house-hunting with his wife Truus in recent weeks.

Van Gaal and his wife Trrus are said to be very happy in the Cheshire village and want to find somewhere new.

The lease on their luxury £5,500-a-month four-bedroom apartment near Hale is due to expire shortly, but the couple are said to be very happy in the Cheshire village and want to find somewhere else to live in the same area.

angry angry angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 6:18am On Jan 28, 2016
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jan 28, 2016
Thursday marks 13 years since Louis van Gaal's disastrous second spell with Barcelona came to an end. If Manchester United fans think they're enduring a tough season, they should take a look at what the Nou Camp faithful were facing in 2003.

Van Gaal had won back-to-back La Liga titles with Barca in 1997/98 and 1998/99 and, after two years in charge of the Netherlands, he returned to the club in the summer of 2002. However, he was unable to recapture the success of his first stint.

After winning just six out of 19 league games, and with the club languishing in 12th place, three points above the relegation zone, Van Gaal left the club.

"I am really upset that as a coach I haven't lived up to the expectations of the Barcelona fans," he said.

Those comments will sound familiar to United supporters. Following the 1-0 defeat to Southampton at Old Trafford on Saturday, Van Gaal said:

"I'm very disappointed that I cannot reach the expectations of the fans. They have - or they had - great expectations of me, and I cannot fulfil them, so I am very frustrated because of that."

The similarities don't end there. During his second spell in Catalonia, there were mis-judged signings, a falling-out with a big-name player and a failure to kick on with a squad which, despite going several seasons without the league title, had finished fourth the previous year.

Louis van Gaal record

Barcelona in La Liga 2002/03
P:19 W:6 D:5 L:8 W%: 31.6 Position: 12th

Man Utd in Premier League 2015/16
P:23 W:10 D:7 L:6 W%:43.5 Position: 5th

"It was surprising that after a good first spell, and not being away from the club that long, Van Gaal returned and made a real mess of it," says Sky Sports Spanish football expert Terry Gibson.

"They had finished fourth the previous season, so they weren't the best team in Spain. But for them to be languishing in 12th place, just above relegation, was remarkable.

"They had the likes of Patrick Kluivert, Luis Enrique, Marc Overmars and Frank de Boer, as well his own signings, Gaizka Mendieta and Juan Roman Riquelme. But there was a failure to get the best out of the team."

A clash with Brazil star Rivaldo, who had scored 36 goals the previous season, led to the attacker being released from his contract before the season. It was a move which failed to impress the powerful Spanish press. Rivaldo wouldn't be the last big-name player to fall out with Van Gaal, with Angel Di Maria and Robin van Persie later given short shrift at Old Trafford.

"Rivaldo was a popular player at Barcelona," said Gibson. "That was a big issue. I don't think the press and the fans particularly enjoyed that falling out. That seemed to cause him a lot of problems. It smacks of similarities to his falling out with Di Maria.

"The Rivaldo situation gave the press something to get stuck into against a manager they always had a thorny relationship with anyway.

"Then, when you don't get results you get it from all angles. The intensity of the Spanish press is huge. They have 13, 14 pages to fill with Real Madrid and Barcelona stories every day. Every area of the club is under scrutiny.

"If you're manager of Barcelona, falling out with big players, three points above relegation and not getting results, you're going to lose your job."

United fans will be hoping Van Gaal can find a way to turn things around this time

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/15115/10146291/louis-van-gaals-second-barcelona-spell-worse-than-man-utd-troubles

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Danhumprey: 2:40pm On Jan 28, 2016
SIRcumalot:
nothing since morning,
don't let LVG win.
damn! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 5:34pm On Jan 28, 2016
Darmian has also joined the injured players. Nawa for these players
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jan 28, 2016
Manchester United boss Louis van Gaal says newspaper stories claiming he offered to resign are "awful and horrible" and believes it is "disrespectful".
http://m.bbc.com/sport/football/35427331
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by GBR1(m): 9:55pm On Jan 28, 2016
Now that it has come to this; I hope we lose to Derby so LVG can go.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 10:24pm On Jan 28, 2016
GBR1:
lol.. you de vex o
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 10:51pm On Jan 28, 2016
the U-21 manager seem to be doing fine and playing good football. perhaps a promotion to the senior level?

when can try he & Solksjear, they might just be the stuff we are searching for in Sokoto...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BABANGBALI: 11:59pm On Jan 28, 2016
GBR1:
i cant wait to see us lose that match. The boys should pls do dat for the fans. LVG MUST GO
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:33am On Jan 29, 2016
grin
Man United want Nigeria star Ahmed Musa;

Manchester United and Leicester are both on the lookout for strikers as the transfer window draws to a close, and the Express reports that the Red Devils could well rival the Foxes for one of Claudio Ranieri's long-term targets.

According to the paper, United are ready to join the race for CSKA Moscow striker Ahmed Musa, with Leicester reported to have had an opening £15.1 million bid rejected. With CSKA thought to be holding out for £18.9m, United would surely be in the driving seat for the fleet-footed Nigerian forward in terms of transfer fees and wages, despite the Foxes' table-topping form.

The 23-year-old striker's agent Tony Harris told the Leicester Mercury that "Ahmed will most likely remain in Moscow," but added "playing in England is tempting for each player." If United get desperate enough, money is obviously no object for a potential late move.
http://www.espnfc.co.uk/blog/transfer-talk/79/post/2796025/man-united-want-nigeria-star-ahmed-musa-neymar-eyes-mls
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:40am On Jan 29, 2016
grin
"I have signed a three-year contract here. It's a process, not one game, and I want to continue until the end. When I'm not willing to do that, I don't think I would have started here one-and-a-half years ago.

"When I have signed for clubs, I have always spoken a long time with the CEO or with the owners, not only at United, but also at Bayern Munich and Barcelona, and I have the faith that they always support me.

Louis Van Gaal

http://m.goal.com/s/en-gb/news/2896/premier-league/2016/01/28/19778122/van-gaal-i-will-never-quit-manchester-united?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:45am On Jan 29, 2016
VAN GAAL'S BEST QUOTES AS MAN UTD MANAGER

ON NEWSPAPER REPORTS THAT HE OFFERED TO RESIGN

"I think I don’t have mentioned that ever. You make your own stories. Then I have to answer. I am not doing that. It is awful and horrible but you can write.

"It is the third time I am sacked and I am still sitting here. I am obliged to [attend press conferences]. A lot of people ask in a disrespectful way. I have always faith.

"When you lose it is worse. I predicted before Southampton. Now I cannot lose any more because then, for the fourth time, I have been sacked. Then it might be the truth."

ON HIS AIMS WITH MANCHESTER UNITED
"I hope to end my career with the championship. That's my ambition and it would be fantastic because that is Manchester United's ambition also."

"I am not a short-term coach. I am thinking always for the long term."

"I am very confident I shall succeed here."

"I have signed a three-year contract. Believe me, I shall finish that."

ON HIS PHILOSOPY

"[Victor Valdes] is not selected because he does not follow our philosophy. There is no place for one player [who does not do do that]."

"You have to adapt to our philosophy and that's difficult for [Di Maria]."

"I wanted to assess my team. I can judge only when I am the coach and I transfer my philosophy and know how they perform."

"The important thing is that I am training the players not in the legs but in their brain. It's brainpower."

"West Ham United have played 71 per cent of long balls and we have played 49%. You can copy [this dossier] and then go to Big Sam."

"I have played now already five or six systems and I am looking still for the balance."

"The progress is there but a club like Manchester United have to win."

"Today we played well - only we forgot to score. We have to be more effective."

"I have worked for more than 35 years as a coach and I have always played attacking football.

"I have always said I am not only evaluating the players but I am also evaluating myself and my staff."

AFTER SIX GAMES WITHOUT A WIN IN NOVEMBER/DECEMBER

"I know belief in a manager is very important. And when you lose games, belief in a manager shall decrease. That is happening now. I cannot close my eyes."

...THEN LOSING TO SOUTHAMPTON

"I'm very disappointed that I cannot reach the expectations of the fans. They have — or they had — great expectations of me and I cannot fulfil them. So I am very frustrated because of that."

ON NEGATIVITY FROM THE FANS
"Supporters have to support otherwise they make it more difficult for the players."

"Of course I heard [booing], I am not deaf."

ON THE CHANGING ROLE OF A MANAGER
"I'm from a time where you [the coach] did everything. Now I'm the manager and I have a sports science department, I have a scouting department, I have a medical department, I have assistant managers, I have assistant coaches. I don't do anything... nothing! I delegate. I delegate and I earn a lot of money."

CALLING A JOURNALIST 'FAT'

"You have criticised [Wayne Rooney], I don't. [Points at journalist] You too! Fat man!"

ON NO WINTER BREAK IN THE PREMIER LEAGUE
"There is no winter break and I think that is the most evil thing of this culture."

"I have a wife, kids and grandchildren, and I cannot see them at Christmas."

DAYS BEFORE BUYING ANTHONY MARTIAL FOR A FEE UP TO £60M

"I don't think we need a striker. I already have a lot of options."

AT THE MAN UTD AWARDS DINNER

"Hello. Hello. Hey. Pay attention to the manager."

"I have said to you that you are the best fans of the world but I was tonight a little bit disappointed. And I shall say why. I have seen a lady who plays the saxophone fantastically. Give her a big applause!"

"No, no, no, no. You have to listen. I ASK YOU TO LISTEN."
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jan 29, 2016
The January 2016 transfer window is open and will close at 11pm GMT on Monday 1 February and you can keep up to date with all the latest activity on premierleague.com.

Please note that new registrations of players have to be completed by midday the day before a match round commences for that player to be eligible to feature in that match round.

Done Deals

AFC Bournemouth

In
Juan Iturbe (Roma) Loan FPL value £5.7m (MF)
Benik Afobe Undisclosed (Wolves) FPL value £6.1m (FW)
Lewis Grabban (Norwich City) Undisclosed

Out
Yann Kermorgant (Reading) Undisclosed

Arsenal

In
Mohamed Elneny (FC Basel) Undisclosed FPL value £5.5m (MF)

Out
Gedion Zelalem (Rangers) Loan
Glen Kamara (Southend United) Loan

Aston Villa

Out
Callum Robinson (Preston North End) Loan
Jed Steer (Huddersfield Town) Loan
Joe Cole (Coventry City) Free
Joe Bennett (Sheffield Wednesday) Loan
Jose Angel Crespo (Rayo Vallecano) Loan
Tiago Ilori  (Liverpool) recalled from loan
Philippe Senderos Released

Chelsea

Out

Ramires (Jiangsu Suning) Undisclosed
Wallace (Gremio) Loan
Papy Djilobodji (Werder Bremen) Loan

Crystal Palace

In
Emmanuel Adebayor (Unattached)

Out
Jake Gray (Huddersfield Town) Loan
Jack Hunt (Sheffield Wednesday) Undisclosed

Everton

In
Matty Fouldes (Bury) Undisclosed
Shani Tarashaj (GC Zurich) Undisclosed

Out
Shani Tarashaj (GC Zurich) Loan
Liam Walsh (Yeovil Town) Loan
Steven Naismith (Norwich City) Undisclosed

Leicester City

In
Demarai Gray (Birmingham City) Undisclosed FPL value £5.0m (MF)
Daniel Amartey (FC Copenhagen) Undisclosed
Daniel Iversen (Esbjerg) Undisclosed

Out
Joe Davis (Fleetwood Town) Undisclosed
Simonas Stankevicius (Zalgiris) Undisclosed
Allie Sesay (Barnet) Undisclosed
Andrej Kramaric (Hoffenheim) Loan

Liverpool

In
Marko Grujic (Red Star Belgrade) Undisclosed
Kevin Stewart (Swindon Town) recalled from loan
Tiago Ilori (Aston Villa) recalled from loan
Steven Caulker (QPR) Loan

Out
Marko Grujic (Red Star Belgrade) Loan
Allan Rodrigues de Souza (Sint-Truiden) Loan

Man City

Out
Shay Facey (Rotherham United) Loan
Ian Lawlor (Bury) Loan

Man Utd

In
Adnan Januzaj (Loan at Borussia Dortmund cancelled)

Out
Ben Pearson (Preston North End) Undisclosed
Dean Henderson (Stockport County) Loan
Kieran O'Hara (Morecambe) Loan
Liam Grimshaw (Preston North End) Undisclosed

Newcastle United

In
Henri Saivet (Bordeaux) Undisclosed FPL value £5.0m (MF)
Jonjo Shelvey (Swansea City) Undisclosed
Andros Townsend (Tottenham Hotspur) Undisclosed

Out
Gael Bigirimana (Coventry City) Loan
Shane Ferguson (Millwall) Undisclosed

Norwich City

In
Matt Jarvis (West Ham United) Undisclosed
Ivo Pinto (Dinamo Zagreb) Undisclosed FPL value £4.3m (DF)
Ben Godfrey (York City) Undisclosed
Timm Klose (Wolfsburg) Undisclosed
Steven Naismith (Everton) Undisclosed
Harry Toffolo (Peterborough United) Loan
Out
Elliott Bennett (Blackburn Rovers) Undisclosed
Lewis Grabban (AFC Bournemouth) Undisclosed
Gary Hooper (Sheffield Wednesday) Undisclosed

Southampton

In
Charlie Austin (QPR) Undisclosed FPL value £7m (FW)
Out
Steven Caulker (Queens Park Rangers) Loan cancelled
Sam McQueen (Southend United) Loan
Gaston Ramirez (Middlesbrough) Loan

Stoke City

Outs
Eddy Lecygne (Doncaster Rovers) Loan
Steve Sidwell (Brighton & Hove Albion) Loan

Sunderland

In
Jan Kirchhoff (Bayern Munich) Undisclosed FPL value £4.3m (DF)
Dame N'Doye (Trabzonspor) Loan FPL value £5.0m (FW)
Steve Harper (Unattached) Free
Lamine Kone (Lorient) Undisclosed

Out
Liam Bridcutt (Leeds United) Loan
Will Buckley (Birmingham City) Loan
Christian Mavrias (Fortuna Dusseldorf) Loan
Costel Pantilimon  (Watford) Undisclosed
Danny Graham (Blackburn Rovers) Loan
Sebastian Coates (Sporting) Loan

Swansea City

Ins
Ryan Blair (Falkirk) Undisclosed

Out
Jonjo Shelvey (Newcastle United) Undisclosed
Franck Tabanou (Saint Etienne) Loan
Gerhard Tremmel (Werder Bremen) Loan

Tottenham Hotspur

In
Shilow Tracey (Ebbsfleet United) Undisclosed
Out
Shaq Coulthirst (Peterborough United) Undisclosed
Andros Townsend (Newcastle United) Undisclosed

Watford

In
Nordin Amrabat (Malaga) Undisclosed
Costel Pantilimon (Sunderland) Undisclosed

Out
Alessandro Diamanti (Atalanta) Loan
Connor Smith Released

West Bromwich Albion

Out
Anders Lindegaard (Preston North End) Loan
Adil Nabi (Peterborough United) Unidsclosed

West Ham United

In
Sam Byram (Leeds United) Undisclosed

Out
Matt Jarvis (Norwich City) Undisclosed
Stephen Hendrie (Southend United) Loan
Elliot Lee (Colchester United)
Lewis Page (Cambridge United) Loan
Diego Poyet (Charlton Athletic) Loan
Mauro Zarate (Fiorentina) Undisclosed
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BossKratos: 2:15pm On Jan 29, 2016
grin

I see "van gaal is still trending up in hia!"
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 3:59pm On Jan 29, 2016
Gaal blames performance on injury. Says we were in first position two months ago.

I kind of agree with him, but why did he over trim the club? Yet we can't even buy new players. If we can't buy anyone let's bring Nani back. If we are truly interested in Musa I laf. From Di Maria, Nani..... to Musa?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dadehmola: 4:13pm On Jan 29, 2016
elampiro:
Gaal blames performance on injury. Says we were in first position two months ago.

I kind of agree with him, but why did he over trim the club? Yet we can't even buy new players. If we can't buy anyone let's bring Nani back. If we are truly interested in Musa I laf. From Di Maria, Nani..... to Musa?

How is Musa "worse" than Sadio Manè wey you support Say make we buy?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 4:28pm On Jan 29, 2016
Dadehmola:

How is Musa "worse" than Sadio Manè wey you support Say make we buy?

Did I really supported Mane or I did an analysis of his game? Anyway, Mane was one of the best wingers in the EPL last season. He is fast on a short distance which I don't fully like. He is explosive in the final third. Person wey fit carry the ball far and fast na I want.

Musa will likely come with a problem of having a poor first touch, poor decision and he's a one footed player. Compare these attributes to Nani who can control with both legs with ease, shoot from outside the box with both feet and can do a great counter from the deep.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jan 29, 2016
elampiro:

Did I really supported Mane or I did an analysis of his game? Anyway, Mane was one of the best wingers in the EPL last season. He is fast on a short distance which I don't fully like. He is explosive in the final third. Person wey fit carry the ball far and fast na I want.

Musa will likely come with a problem of having a poor first touch, poor decision and he's a one footed player. Compare these attributes to Nani who can control with both legs with ease, shoot from outside the box with both feet and can do a great counter from the deep.
But Nani and Consistency are like word and opposite!
undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 5:49pm On Jan 29, 2016
Looks unlikely we'll get a player.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 5:52pm On Jan 29, 2016
United Adidas deal outdone by Madrid...

I honestly wish coogar was about to defend all his false prophesies..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 5:59pm On Jan 29, 2016
Nihilist:
United Adidas deal outdone by Madrid...

I honestly wish coogar was about to defend all his false prophesies..
A new deal that will worth 106m/year from their previous 31m/year, so I don't get you.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 6:52pm On Jan 29, 2016
vidic don retire today, great player
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by bigkesh(m): 7:08pm On Jan 29, 2016
SIRcumalot:
vidic don retire today, great player
Vidic-Terry......I will give anything to see them play together in their prime
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Chestar5(f): 7:16pm On Jan 29, 2016
SIRcumalot:
vidic don retire today,
great player

vidic nd iniesta have a very special place in my heart for a common reason angry....

So he has finally retire undecided..

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Chestar5(f): 7:19pm On Jan 29, 2016
GBR1:

even if man u lose, he wont go...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 7:35pm On Jan 29, 2016
adeyemi2015:

But Nani and Consistency are like word and opposite!
undecided

He is consistent when he is praying regularly and allowed to do his thing. But when there is Valencia on the bench ready to come on, Nani would be making mistakes after mistakes.

This is why the seasons Nani has had his best time was when Valencia was injured. SAF clearly preferred Valencia and he never hid it, even from the press. At some point SAF find a solution when he played Valencia on the right and Nani on the left. But the arrival of Ashley Young put further pressure on Nani. He is not a very confident guy, so he is shy of competition.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jan 29, 2016
UNITED TEAM ANNOUNCEMENT
United: De Gea, Varela, Smalling, Blind, Borthwick-Jackson, Fellaini, Schneiderlin, Lingard, Mata, Martial, Rooney. Subs: Romero, McNair, Carrick, Herrera, Januzaj, Pereira, Memphis.
Lingard and Fellaini shouldn't suppose to start the Match at the expense of Herrera and Januzaj!
undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 8:15pm On Jan 29, 2016
adeyemi2015:
UNITED TEAM ANNOUNCEMENT
United: De Gea, Varela, Smalling, Blind, Borthwick-Jackson, Fellaini, Schneiderlin, Lingard, Mata, Martial, Rooney. Subs: Romero, McNair, Carrick, Herrera, Januzaj, Pereira, Memphis.
Lingard and Fellaini shouldn't suppose to start the Match at the expense of Herrera and Januzaj!
undecided

Chai oga LvG dey fear like say 2mrw no dey. The guy needs a win like a lost guy in the desert looking for water.

Fear no allow am bench De gea to rest small sef.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 8:19pm On Jan 29, 2016
adeyemi2015:
UNITED TEAM ANNOUNCEMENT
undecided

It doesn't matter if the starting XI is star studded. They're going to be clueless once they're inflicted with LvG's philosophy. I think that philosophy is the problem with Utd. How can a whole squad not understand one man's philosophy? for 2 years LvG is a goat. Eran iya osogbo.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jan 29, 2016
codedguy1:

Chai oga LvG dey fear like say 2mrw no dey. The guy needs a win like a lost guy in the desert looking for water.

Fear no allow am bench De gea to rest small sef.

grin
It seems he has no more confidence in Romero! I advise the Guy to quit United in the Summer, otherwise he's gonna rot on the Bench!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jan 29, 2016
Leyqute:

It doesn't matter if the starting XI is star studded. They're going to be clueless once they're inflicted with LvG's philosophy. I think that philosophy is the problem with Utd. How can a whole squad not understand one man's philosophy? for 2 years LvG is a goat. Eran iya osogbo.
The Lineup looks fair..... Though on Paper!
undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (2624) (2625) (2626) (2627) (2628) (2629) (2630) ... (14214) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Leyqute(m), Englishisamust and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.