Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,543 members, 7,850,862 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:09 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2803) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8838668 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2800) (2801) (2802) (2803) (2804) (2805) (2806) ... (14209) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Kagawa10: 7:05pm On Apr 16, 2016
dubylhover:
we all have different opinions on how we watch ball,though I feel that kagawa guy makes senseless arguments most times and exagerrates mistakes .,but to b honest mata has really underperformed for some time now..I can count d good things he actually did today..mata is very slow nd he takes too much time on d ball also..its frustrating..

about Rooney,d only good tin he did as a num 10 was that diagonal pass that led to d goal,other than that he was well "Rooney" horrible first touch...blind is truly a very fine and intelligent footballer..nice understanding of d game....pls can lvg keep playing Valencia..he's quite solid...anyways d team generally is still shitt..lvg needs to go..
The team is shite because of players like Rojo, Mata, Fellaini, Herrera, Memphis and Rooney to some extent!
Even Schneiderlin didn't cover himself in glory in the holding midfield role!
And 6 of those aforementioned players played today.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by RuuDie(m): 7:08pm On Apr 16, 2016
Hat trick Aguero. Warning shots fired... Watch out Real Madrid, peaking at the 'wrong' moment!

grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dubylhover(m): 7:11pm On Apr 16, 2016
Kagawa10:

The team is shite because of players like Rojo, Mata, Fellaini, Herrera, Memphis and Rooney to some extent!
Even Schneiderlin didn't cover himself in glory in the holding midfield role!

you know to an extent you make sense at times,but you tend to stretch tins too much..I don't agree with Herrera being shit and I feel Memphis needs a coach like poch to xpress himself well,I agree with d rest on your list..abt schnerderlin,he made some really nice interceptions and tackles,but he still lacks tactical awareness,he always finds himself choked..that's y I love carrick..pity we can't replace him,that to me is our primary problem cos he also give cutting incisive passes which no one else does apart from blind at times
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:13pm On Apr 16, 2016
RuuDie:
Hat trick Aguero. Warning shots fired... Watch out Real Madrid, peaking at the 'wrong' moment!

grin
Chelsea is a dead Team, what they need isn't Conte, rather Guru Maraji!
I was expecting them cut the gap between us and City to 1 point!
undecided

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by RuuDie(m): 7:14pm On Apr 16, 2016
parrotibaba:
ah bros! You wan make citeh win?

Live shows. They are everything we are not at the moment; good squad, quality players and a fantastic, likeable manager...who is unfairly treated, but yet does the job quietly without lecture notes, Wikipedia, an ababio textbook, philosophy and excuses!

grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by RuuDie(m): 7:22pm On Apr 16, 2016
adeyemi2015:

Chelsea is a dead Team, what they need isn't Conte, rather Guru Maraji!
I was expecting them cut the gap between us and City to 1 point!
undecided

My friend. Top-4 means nothing to me... I'd rather have the FA cup.
Where is the glory in entering the UCL and yet can't beat teams like braga, PSV, Wolfsburg... Doesn't make us any different from the likes of malmo, fenerbache and panathinaikos who just come to make up the numbers.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Kagawa10: 7:24pm On Apr 16, 2016
dubylhover:

you know to an extent you make sense at times,but you tend to stretch tins too much..I don't agree with Herrera being shit and I feel Memphis needs a coach like poch to xpress himself well,I agree with d rest on your list..abt schnerderlin,he made some really nice interceptions and tackles,but he still lacks tactical awareness,he always finds himself choked..that's y I love carrick..pity we can't replace him,that to me is our primary problem cos he also give cutting incisive passes which no one else does apart from blind at times
I doubt that's on LVg!
How can Lvg gives an instruction to Depay different to what he told Martial on the left? What has stopped Depay from expressing himself when Martial has done that all season?
That's when you realise he's been playing shite for his national team even before we signed him! Depay's is only good against poor team!
As per Herrera, would you compare him to midfielders like Verratti, Gundogan, Modric, Thiago, Kroos etc? That's the level we should aspire to get to! That average joe will take us nowhere!
I think Diarra can be fine replacement for Carrick until a younger one is available or Regan Poole eventually mature!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 7:30pm On Apr 16, 2016
Smh.... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dubylhover(m): 7:38pm On Apr 16, 2016
Kagawa10:

I doubt that's on LVg!
How can Lvg gives an instruction to Depay different to what he told Martial on the left? What has stopped Depay from expressing himself when Martial has done that all season?
That's when you realise he's been playing shite for his national team even before we signed him! Depay's is only good against poor team!
As per Herrera, would you compare him to midfielders like Verratti, Gundogan, Modric, Thiago, Kroos etc? That's the level we should aspire to get to! That average joe will take us nowhere!
I think Diarra can be fine replacement for Carrick until a younger one is available or Regan Poole eventually mature!

well we can't get any of those midfielders you mentioned..I'm not sure they'd like d prospect of playing under lvg...believe me lvg would still turn verrati to a fellaini...I just feel bad for d manu fans who still hope we wud qualify for UCL
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by RuuDie(m): 7:38pm On Apr 16, 2016
E go sweet if both Manchester teams can make up the top 4 and dump arsenal out sha... Their own don do sef!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:43pm On Apr 16, 2016
RuuDie:

My friend. Top-4 means nothing to me... I'd rather have the FA cup.
Where is the glory in entering the UCL and yet can't beat teams like braga, PSV, Wolfsburg... Doesn't make us any different from the likes of malmo, fenerbache and panathinaikos who just come to make up the numbers.
Without LVG that wouldn't be a problem!
grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by RuuDie(m): 7:43pm On Apr 16, 2016
@ kagawa10

Bayern's Thiago... That's one fine, complete midfielder - skill, strength, finesse - equally blessed with brawn and brain. I always felt FC barcelona fvcked up letting him go. He is one player I have great admiration for!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by RuuDie(m): 7:45pm On Apr 16, 2016
adeyemi2015:

Without LVG that wouldn't be a problem!
grin

LVG go still dey next season!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:46pm On Apr 16, 2016
Schneiderlin just doing his job lowkey every matchday. That nigga is vastly underrated
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by RuuDie(m): 7:48pm On Apr 16, 2016
Abeg what's the fuss about Rooney's diagonal to Valencia... Some kain media just like to hype things unnecessarily!

undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Kagawa10: 7:48pm On Apr 16, 2016
dubylhover:

well we can't get any of those midfielders you mentioned..I'm not sure they'd like d prospect of playing under lvg...believe me lvg would still turn verrati to a fellaini...I just feel bad for d manu fans who still hope we wud qualify for UCL
Schweinsteiger was actually turned to the worldclass CM he was once known under Van gaal. Before Van gaal, he was used as a wide winger!
Playing good football isn't Van gal's problem but the players at his disposal. If it was, the team wouldn't have had some games where they played so well! Why wasn't Lvg supposed tactic hindering them in those games?
Infaact, this would be the first time he would be likened to a defensive coach because his team has always been gong ho team even at the detriment of the defence.
The reaal problem are the average eediots playing under him who has no creativity in them! Apart from Martial, Shaw, Degea and potentially Rashford and Mensah, there's no other talents in the team other than aging, injuring prone and average players!
Infact, if lvg tactic was shite, it wouldn't have elevated decent players like Lingard, Blind and the old Carrick!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by RuuDie(m): 7:51pm On Apr 16, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
Schneiderlin just doing his job lowkey every matchday. That nigga is vastly underrated

Exactly what united needs. A team with 6-7 workman like players, doing the job they have to 'quietly' and getting results. That's why me always supported David Moyes, cuz I believe he could have brought that with time.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by RuuDie(m): 7:56pm On Apr 16, 2016
@ kagawa10

I no gree with dis one o. LVG has had more than enough chances to scout and buy his 'kind' of players. So he is very culpable!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Kagawa10: 7:56pm On Apr 16, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
He's at his best as defensive box-box CM ala Vidal/Khedira but in a holding role, he's just awful when he's not tackling!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dubylhover(m): 7:57pm On Apr 16, 2016
Kagawa10:

Schweinsteiger was actually turned to the worldclass CM he was once known under Van gaal. Before Van gaal, he was used as a wide winger!
Playing good football isn't Van gal's problem but the players at his disposal. If it was, the team wouldn't have had some games where they played so well! Why wasn't Lvg supposed tactic hindering them in those games?
Infaact, this would be the first time he would be likened to a defensive coach because his team has always been gong ho team even at the detriment of the defence.
The reaal problem are the average eediots playing under him who has no creativity in them! Apart from Martial, Shaw, Degea and potentially Rashford and Mensah, there's no other talents in the team other than aging, injuring prone and average players!
Infact, if lvg tactic was shite, it wouldn't have elevated decent players like Lingard, Blind and the old Carrick!

plenty factors shud b considered,have you asked yourself y majority of united fans are complaining abt d style of football and lvg reiterates that he's satisfied with d performance? wasn't he given money to spend? lingard decent??but dimaria shiit abi...lvg tactic are for teams that are underdogs,he can't manage a big team now,his pattern is outdated,but I can't keep arguing with you abt lvg since you want him to b handed more money to spend and later on use u21 players....I really hated Moyes,but if Moyes was given d money lvg was given,we wud b better off..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 7:57pm On Apr 16, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
not everyday,maybe he played well today.

I Know nothing about this guy except that he is French and he played well for soton
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Kagawa10: 8:04pm On Apr 16, 2016
dubylhover:

plenty factors shud b considered,have you asked yourself y majority of united fans are complaining abt d style of football and lvg reiterates that he's satisfied with d performance? wasn't he given money to spend? lingard decent??but dimaria shiit abi...lvg tactic are for teams that are underdogs,he can't manage a big team now,his pattern is outdated,but I can't keep arguing with you abt lvg since you want him to b handed more money to spend and later on use u21 players....I really hated Moyes,but if Moyes was given d money lvg was given,we wud b better off..
Di Maria was shite!
And the annoying thing is that he doesn't know when to keep it simple when things re not going his way as opposed to Lingard who know his limits. That was why he also got benched under Ancelotti until his reinvention as a makeshift box-box CM. Tell me, was it also Lvg that made him look shite against City in both legs?
I don't know where the belief that Lvg spent plenty of doe started, that's when you consider Herrera and Shaw weren't his signing and we recouped a lot of money from Di Maria sale. Apart of Martial, Depay and maybe Morgan, there was no other big signings made by him!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:08pm On Apr 16, 2016
RuuDie:

LVG go still dey next season!
undecided
Never!!!
grin
But I think as well, cos i'm ain't seeing any sign that he will be replaced!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dubylhover(m): 8:10pm On Apr 16, 2016
Kagawa10:

Di Maria was shite!
And the annoying thing is that he doesn't know when to keep it simple when things re not going his way as opposed to Lingard who know his limits. That was why he also got benched under Ancelotti until his reinvention as a makeshift box-box CM. Tell me, was it also Lvg that made him look shite against City in both legs?
I don't know where the belief that Lvg spent plenty of doe started, that's when you consider Herrera and Shaw weren't his signing and we recouped a lot of money from Di Maria sale. Apart of Martial, Depay and maybe Morgan, there was no other big signings made by him!

you're a lvg fanatic,in your eyes he's better than pep and mou combined,notin is Eva his fault,always d players,pls tell me one wrong that lvg has done
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Kagawa10: 8:11pm On Apr 16, 2016
RuuDie:
@ kagawa10

I no gree with dis one o. LVG has had more than enough chances to scout and buy his 'kind' of players. So he is very culpable!
I admit that! Failing to find a good replacement for Carrick other than the crocked Bastian is on Lvg!
However, he has accessed Herreraa, Mata and Fellaini for 2 yrs now and these players can't get upset if shipped out eventually.
If we could get a good replacement like Diarra for Carrick, Ousmane Dembele for the right wing and a good creative playmaker like Pjanic/Kroos, I don't see why the team wouldn't improve.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Kagawa10: 8:16pm On Apr 16, 2016
dubylhover:

you're a lvg fanatic,in your eyes he's better than pep and mou combined,notin is Eva his fault,always d players,pls tell me one wrong that lvg has done
I'm not actually a fanatic of him but it's quite odd that in all the teams he's coached, only our team has played dull sluggish game under him. This point to the player not the coach.
I actually fault him for not signing quality players last summer, especially a good replacement for Carrick and a creative playmaker.
And the thing he's doing with our youth is marvellous!
Just think of it, in all the last 10 years, the team that has won the CL and consistently be the best has had a good number of homegrown players and I"m not talking of Chelsea's fluke win or Madrid's Galactico! Even Manutd had their best success with Scholes, Giggs and the Neville brothers!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 8:22pm On Apr 16, 2016
Kagawa10:

I'm not actually a fanatic of him but it's quite odd that in all the teams he's coached, only our team has played dull sluggish game under him. This point to the player not the coach.
I actually fault him for not signing quality players last summer, especially a good replacement for Carrick and a creative playmaker.
make raumdeter tell us wetin happen for hin last season with Munich.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Kagawa10: 8:29pm On Apr 16, 2016
SIRcumalot:

make raumdeter tell us wetin happen for hin last season with Munich.
I can only say their defence was very woeful! The always unfit Badstuber an Van Buyten were always in defence etc.
And their forwards were quite wasteful. They had Gomez, Poldoski and all sort of dem striker!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dadehmola: 8:42pm On Apr 16, 2016
Kagawa10:

Di Maria was shite!

You really gotta stop ptyalising this kinda baloney...

For the umpteenth time, LVG said he approved the purchase of those players because he liked them...

He wasn't under any duress, neither did he have any obligation to make such a statement...yet he willingly accepted full responsibility for whatever performances they put in for the club.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 8:44pm On Apr 16, 2016
Damn!!! angry

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 8:45pm On Apr 16, 2016
Kagawa10:

I'm not actually a fanatic of him but it's quite odd that in all the teams he's coached, only our team has played dull sluggish game under him!
Did you even watch Holland in the last world cup?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Kagawa10: 8:46pm On Apr 16, 2016
Neuer wasn't even at Bayern as at then!

(1) (2) (3) ... (2800) (2801) (2802) (2803) (2804) (2805) (2806) ... (14209) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: a4turitoroman and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.