Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,434 members, 7,830,183 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2806) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8774009 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2803) (2804) (2805) (2806) (2807) (2808) (2809) ... (14174) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 3:17pm On Apr 17, 2016
Dongorgon5:
Exactly
I just dey laff when people come out to say mancity will qualify at the expense of madrid, with that shitty defence.
There defence is a disaster.

If Ronaldo catch that defence! He will score a double hatrick in one game.

Damn! Leicester losing to Westham, chai Tottenham must lose 2mrw.

Hahaha modified, its a draw that seems like a win for leicester. Tottenham to still lose 2mrw sha!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 3:18pm On Apr 17, 2016
Debruyne plays better from the middle and not from the wings that was where he excelled at Wolfsurg and vs PSG

Yaya needs to be benched simple

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dongorgon5(m): 3:30pm On Apr 17, 2016
codedguy1:

If Ronaldo catch that defence! He will score a double hatrick in one game.

Damn! Leicester losing to Westham, chai Tottenham must lose 2mrw.

Hahaha modified, its a draw that seems like a win for leicester. Tottenham to still lose 2mrw sha!
Are you an arsenal fan?
Or united fan
Cos I don't know why you are praying for spurs to lose.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 3:34pm On Apr 17, 2016
Getting a point with a man down shows the strong mentality of these Leicester players.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dadehmola: 3:35pm On Apr 17, 2016
Dongorgon5:
Are you an arsenal fan?
Or united fan

Nairabet!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dongorgon5(m): 3:38pm On Apr 17, 2016
Dadehmola:

Nairabet!

Lol, that's very risky cos spurs is having a fantastic season!!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 3:45pm On Apr 17, 2016
Dongorgon5:
Are you an arsenal fan?
Or united fan

I am a United Fan and since LvG has ruined our season for us I want leicester to win the league, I honestly feel they deserve it.

That's simply why I want Tottenham to lose, as for that useless club called Arsenal I care less what happens to them cause I know they aint gonna win shyte even if Man U, chelsea and Man city were battling relegation at this stage of the league. They will probably qualify for CL and get knocked out at the 2nd round. Rinse and repeat.

Lvg has made me not to expect anything from him even qualifying for CL will be luck if we qualify. I have written off this season for United, I just want LvG out.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 3:46pm On Apr 17, 2016
Dadehmola:

Nairabet!

Werey!

grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dadehmola: 3:50pm On Apr 17, 2016
codedguy1:

Werey!

grin

grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by parrotibaba(m): 5:19pm On Apr 17, 2016
Apparently someone thought it wise to edit referee Jon Moss's Wikipedia page after his horrendous display at the king power stadium with this...

grin grin grin

Wikipedia has reedited it.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by tess1(m): 6:26pm On Apr 17, 2016
Saw this on Twitter:

"Rashford ruined Arsenal's title challenge, sent Demichelis to retirement home, knocked West Ham out of FA Cup, now relegated Villa"

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Kagawa10: 8:17pm On Apr 17, 2016
Eastbay:

To be fair to Schneiderlin, he's a box-to-box midfielder deployed as a holding midfielder. He hasn't been able to hold down the midfield as much as we had hoped he would.
I have my reservations about Mourinho. As great as he is he comes with baggage that might come back to haunt us. That isn't to say he isn't qualified.

Martial is still young and has lots of time to improve, if he keeps to the present track he's on right now he will be something else.
For me van Gaal is even inhibiting him playing hide wide left instead of harnessing his pace down the middle.
Martial instinct as a striker isn't as developed as Rashford! I would even say that Depay has a better off the ball movement than him. Martial is better coming in from the left and that's where he had his best game for us and when he did play as a striker against Liverpool in the europa, he looked quite lost and even Manutd fans on Redcafe were blaming Lvg for deploying him in the striker role instead of Rashford.
And for people saying Martial is playing in an unfamiliar position, he did play on the left at Monaco and for France even before Lvg deployed him on the left wing. Martial may well develop as a striker but right now, Rashford is the better striker.
That said, Lingard was a CAM at the academy. He did play on the left wing at times but he's a CAM.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 8:26pm On Apr 17, 2016
undecided
Kagawa10:

"Martial instinct as a striker isn't as developed as Rashford! I would even say that Depay has a better off the ball movement than him.
And for people saying Martial is playing in an unfamiliar position, he did play on the left at Monaco and for France even before Lvg deployed him on the left wing. Martial may well develop as a striker but right now, Rshaford is the better striker."

My friend SHUT UP!

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:43pm On Apr 17, 2016
I remember when Coogar and his fellow hypemen were trying to convince us Pique was one of the top 3 CBs in the world not less than 12 months ago

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Kagawa10: 8:49pm On Apr 17, 2016
funlord:
undecided

My friend SHUT UP!
Do I know an attention seeking whooree like you?
What a loser!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 9:12pm On Apr 17, 2016
grin
Kagawa10:

Do I know an attention seeking whooree like you?
What a loser!

Look at this demented donkey calling me an attention seeker? The chilled menstrual blood that you have been sipping all day has finally caused your faulty brain to congeal I guess?

Now read carefully, go and check my contributions on this board, or on other sections of nairaland, and then you may realise how idiotic your claims are! Anyway you are well known for spewing garbage on this thread so I'm not suprised at your latest _retarded submission. It is the sort of thing we expect to see from that putrid wasteland you refer to as brain matter!

Now rashford is better than martial? Jesus wept! Anyway look at your moniker sef! Kagawa10! You are proud to identify with a certified old trafford flop as your title and you expect us to take you seriously? My guy you are a certified _idiot and that is clear for all united fans to see! You are the sort of fan that makes us wish football clubs can disown some of their fans!

Useless pederast!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:24pm On Apr 17, 2016
funlord:
grin

Look at this demented donkey calling me an attention seeker? The chilled menstrual blood that you have been sipping all day has finally caused your faulty brain to congeal I guess?

Now read carefully, go and check my contributions on this board, or on other sections of nairaland, and then you may realise how idiotic your claims are! Anyway you are well known for spewing garbage on this thread so I'm not suprised at your latest _retarded submission. It is the sort of thing we expect to see from that putrid wasteland you refer to as brain matter!

Now rashford is better than martial? Jesus wept! Anyway look at your moniker sef! Kagawa10! You are proud to identify with a certified old trafford flop as your title and you expect us to take you seriously? My guy you are a certified _idiot and that is clear for all united fans to see! You are the sort of fan that makes us wish football clubs can disown some of their fans!

Useless pederast!

Guy abeg take am easy, so much shots in one comment cheesy cheesy ..

Btw, it seems there'll be a party on Barca thread this night grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Kagawa10: 9:26pm On Apr 17, 2016
funlord:
grin

Useless pederast!
Kid go back to school! I think the best thing for you right now is to restart a primary class, what am I even saying? Kiddergerten is your best level because your comprehensive ability is zero! If you have a poor comprehensive skill, go and curse your ancestor for that, it's not my problem!.
When did being a better striker mean being overall better? If I say Higuian is a better striker than say Robben, does that mean he's better than Robben?
You are just a goat! End of!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 9:30pm On Apr 17, 2016
Barca has lost 3 games in a row now.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 9:31pm On Apr 17, 2016
GloryIsaac:

Please point me in the right direction. I wan DJ.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:40pm On Apr 17, 2016
funlord:
grin

Useless pederast!

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:51pm On Apr 17, 2016
Leyqute:

www.nairaland.com/669609/fc-barcelona-fan-thread-mes/1489
Abeg play Efejoku by Lil kesh cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:51pm On Apr 17, 2016
Leyqute:

www.nairaland.com/669609/fc-barcelona-fan-thread-mes/1489
Abeg play Efejoku by Lil kesh cheesy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 10:05pm On Apr 17, 2016
wink
GloryIsaac:

I dey go pick the dj now sef! No be small faaji oh!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 10:18pm On Apr 17, 2016
Kagawa10 makes sense on many of the things he says bar his Herrera and lvg agenda, and a few other things.
He gets an unfair amount of stick.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by GBR1(m): 10:27pm On Apr 17, 2016
PietroRico:
Kagawa10 makes sense on many of the things he says bar his Herrera and lvg agenda, and a few other things.
He gets an unfair amount of stick.
Some times it's his opinions that goes against him, or even most times. It's also more about how he goes about expressing them towards others, or his caustic tongue, refusing to see reason, facts or proof even when it's shoved in his face. Sometimes i even find it difficult to believe he's a United fan or he simply doesn't mean well for us. He has done very well getting himself a tainted reputation or bad history, and because this is difficult to erase, most folks here won't even agree with him when he gets it right. He is just very controversial.

5 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Kagawa10: 10:39pm On Apr 17, 2016
GBR1:

Some times it's his opinions that goes against him, or even most times. It's also more about how he goes about expressing them towards others, or his caustic tongue, refusing to see reason, facts or proof even when it's shoved in his face. Sometimes i even find it difficult to believe he's a United fan or he simply doesn't mean well for us. He has done very well getting himself a tainted reputation or bad history, and because this is difficult to erase, most folks here won't even agree with him when he gets it right. He is just very controversial.
LOL!
The main reason some eediots act up is due to their poor comprehensive skills!
I have to repeat myself majority of the time here because some losers just have low brain cells. Who wouldn't get frustrated by the way?
Anyway, Herrera, Mata, Fellaini are still average and needs to be shipped out, considering their fees!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 10:41pm On Apr 17, 2016
GBR1:

lol.. We all have our controversial opinions
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by GBR1(m): 10:42pm On Apr 17, 2016
Kagawa10:

LOL!
The main reason some eediots acts is due to their poor comprehensive skills!
I have to repeat myself majority of the time here because some losers just have low brain cells. Who wouldn't get frustrated by the way?
Anyway, Herrera, Mata, Fellaini are still average and needs to be shipped out, considering their fees!

This new post for example describes exactly what i was talking about. Relate this post of your's to my previous'.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Kagawa10: 10:44pm On Apr 17, 2016
GBR1:

This new post for example describes exactly what i was talking about. Relate this post of your's to my previous'.
What did I say in the post that's wrong?
Take that eediot, funlord for example!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 10:47pm On Apr 17, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
I remember when Coogar and his fellow hypemen were trying to convince us Pique was one of the top 3 CBs in the world not less than 12 months ago

Mention 3 CBs better than him.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Kagawa10: 10:48pm On Apr 17, 2016
raumdeuter:

Mention 3 CBs better than him.
Pique is shite! End of!

(1) (2) (3) ... (2803) (2804) (2805) (2806) (2807) (2808) (2809) ... (14174) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.