Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,098 members, 7,863,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:37 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2891) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8874802 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2888) (2889) (2890) (2891) (2892) (2893) (2894) ... (14217) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TheNonce: 2:32pm On May 15, 2016
GBR1:
[img]http://pbs.twimg.com/media/Cif86IDXEAAifqS.jpg:large[/img]

All kinds of suspects dey that defence!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 2:35pm On May 15, 2016
sinizia:

Keyword is "rivals/rivalry." Only V. Persie fits into that word.
Aston Villa are not our rivals.
Everton are not our rivals.
Southampton are not our rivals.
Wigan are not even anyone's rivals.
Mata was deemed surplus at Shekpe with Moaninghoe making it clear he wasn't gonna be a part of his squad, so they sold him to us. If he was among the bedrock of Moaninghoe's plan, including Old Trafford wouldn't have gotten us Mata.

So in all those names you listed up there, only V.persie can be considered a player gotten from our rivals. In the last 4 years, tell us the players we've bought from Man City, Liverfool, Arsenal (Persie excluded), Shekpe (Mata excluded coz he was not part of Mourinho's plan) or Tottenham.

What defines a rival? How do you define a rival? Is AC Milan currently a rival to Juve? Is Atletico a rival to Barcelona? Is Liverpool a rival to Man Utd. Is Schalke a rival to Bayern, Is Arsenal a rival to City? To me anyone playing in the same league as you is a rival.

In the whole of Europe, I dont know any other club that has bought players in their current team from other league rivals than Man Utd

I know some of the posters here have limited knowledge which is why I wont dignify them with a response.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 2:38pm On May 15, 2016
Dadehmola:
Just a few weeks ago, we were told that Sir Alex was Knighted after winning 2 UCL medals...

Now, Aston villa, Everton and Wigan were our rivals when we bought Young, Rooney and Valencia...

As Spy360 MuMu reach,he no fit talk these kind things

Yet Dayo go dey tell us about his inane ability to "bludgeon us to death with facts"

Ogbeni Ramuzaki, your opata yarns don dey bore us - go and repackage yourself biko!

Mr follow follow today marks a week that you were murdered on the Chelsea thread still you never get sense. All you do is hop on another persons opinon and get disgraced with it
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 2:39pm On May 15, 2016
sinizia:
Dayo is calling Southmapton our rivals? The selling club that have sold Clyne, Llalana, Lambert and Lovren to Loserfools. Sold Bale to Tottenham. Sold Chambers, Chamberlain and Walcott to Gayners and would have sold Schneiderlin to Arsenal if not for Wenger being stingy. Sold Shaw and Schneiderlin to us.

When did you see Chelsea selling their players to Man Utd or Looserfool like that? Or United selling their players to Man City or Chelsea or even Loserfool like that?

You wanna know what is rivals, Dayokanu? How about Ferguson refusing to sell an expired and washed-up Heinze to Loserfool rather shipping him off to Madrid? That's rivalry not Fulham selling Smalling to us.

P.S: I've never been against Bayern buying players from anywhere, it's none of my business and I give less fúcks about it. Life itself is not fair and the big boys/richer guys will always have their ways in life. I'm sure if zebras could speak they will complain bitterly about lions eating them, but that will never stop. I only dabbled into this argument to correct your notion of rivalry/rivals. Telling us that Wigan is our rivals is an insult to our intelligence.

The last paragraph of your post makes sense which is why I always try to respond to you vs the other brainless ones?

Based on who makes a rival, How is Liverpool a rival to Man Utd given that they havent won a league in 25yrs while Man Utd have won 13 in that time frame
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 2:49pm On May 15, 2016
I hope the security concerns are about getting that big headed LvG out.

Anything to get him outta OT.

Game to be Delayed for about 45mins.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 2:51pm On May 15, 2016
Dadehmola:

Why should we pay £60m for a player who has failed to justify that same amount Madrid paid for him in the 1st place? undecided
lol.. dunno.. it's a rumor i saw on goal.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by capricornian(m): 2:53pm On May 15, 2016
codedguy1:
I hope the security concerns are about getting that big headed LvG out.

Game to be Delayed for about 45mins.

I hope so as well but it'll be better done after our FA Cup match
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TheNonce: 2:56pm On May 15, 2016
lipsrsealed

Am I the only 1 that thinks if "marcus rashford"( even though he is still raw) was a brazilian he would be included straight away in their national squad for an important tournament unlike england who are claiming he is not going to the euros?

What are they scared of? "Rooney" was 18 and so was "owen" when they got handed tournament chances!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 2:58pm On May 15, 2016
raumdeuter:

The last paragraph of your post makes sense which is why I always try to respond to you vs the other brainless ones?

Based on who makes a rival, How is Liverpool a rival to Man Utd given that they havent won a league in 25yrs while Man Utd have won 13 in that time frame

In football terms (using EPL as a premise) a rival necessarily means any of our opponents in football. I know that, but we ain't talking about that kind of rivalry. Some rivalries are more than just mere rivalry. It's more like hate or traditional enemies. You can't compare rivalry between Wigan and Man Utd to Man City and Man Utd. That's why we have derby battles which is usually fierce and have fans on each side going the violent route sometimes. Liverpool have not won a league in 25years but we remain eternal enemies. The hate between us is much more than titles or current form. If for example Man Utd wants to play Bolton, you won't see several editorials describing the match and even unearthing old matches long before I was born. But if it's Liverpool vs. Man Utd, in about 10 sites, you'll find 8 of them giving you the history of their rivalry. If you doubt it, Google Man Utd vs. Liverpool rivalry and Man Utd vs Bolton Wanderers rivalry, let's see how many sites will ever acknowledge any sort of rivalry between United and Bolton as compared with United and Liverpool.

Even before Man City became big, there's no denying the hate and bitterness that brews between both sides. That's the kind of rivalry I'm talking about. Man Utd and Fulham (Smalling) rivalry is non-existent except that they are 2 opposing teams (normal rivalry). Barca vs Madrid is the sort of rivalry I'm talking about, where Messi said the ENTIRE Barca fans and players are rooting for Atletico (another rival of recent times for them but nothing compared to the hate existing between Madrid and Barca) to win Madrid. It's that kind of rivalry that exists between Atletico Madrid and Real Madrid. Rivalry differs. The sort of hate between Lazio and Roma matches is not found between Roma and any other club, same goes for Lazio.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Spy360(m): 2:58pm On May 15, 2016
Dadehmola:
Just a few weeks ago, we were told that Sir Alex was Knighted after winning 2 UCL medals...

Now, Aston villa, Everton and Wigan were our rivals when we bought Young, Rooney and Valencia...

As Spy360 MuMu reach,he no fit talk these kind things

Yet Dayo go dey tell us about his inane ability to "bludgeon us to death with facts"

Ogbeni Ramuzaki, your opata yarns don dey bore us - go and repackage yourself biko!

You are madt sir. Happy Sunday.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by GBR1(m): 3:01pm On May 15, 2016
TheNonce:

All kinds of suspects dey that defence!
I didn't even look at the line up to be fair. A win today is not gonna be enough.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by GBR1(m): 3:08pm On May 15, 2016
I think the match is to be cancelled. Suspect package found.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 3:16pm On May 15, 2016
GBR1:
I think the match is to be cancelled. Suspect package found.

Its been abandoned!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by TheNonce: 3:17pm On May 15, 2016
undecided

Man city don score already! While man uniteds match abandoned based on a bomb threat!

See you all in the europa league next season! Na shayo sure pass now............
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 3:23pm On May 15, 2016
sinizia:
In football terms (using EPL as a premise) a rival necessarily means any of our opponents in football. I know that, but we ain't talking about that kind of rivalry. Some rivalries are more than just mere rivalry. It's more like hate or traditional enemies. You can't compare rivalry between Wigan and Man Utd to Man City and Man Utd. That's why we have derby battles which is usually fierce and have fans on each side going the violent route sometimes. Liverpool have not won a league in 25years but we remain eternal enemies. The hate between us is much more than titles or current form. If for example Man Utd wants to play Bolton, you won't see several editorials describing the match and even unearthing old matches long before I was born. But if it's Liverpool vs. Man Utd, in about 10 sites, you'll find 8 of them giving you the history of their rivalry. If you doubt it, Google Man Utd vs. Liverpool rivalry and Man Utd vs Bolton Wanderers rivalry, let's see how many sites will ever acknowledge any sort of rivalry between United and Bolton as compared with United and Liverpool.

Even before Man City became big, there's no denying the hate and bitterness that brews between both sides. That's the kind of rivalry I'm talking about. Man Utd and Fulham (Smalling) rivalry is non-existent except that they are 2 opposing teams (normal rivalry). Barca vs Madrid is the sort of rivalry I'm talking about, where Messi said the ENTIRE Barca fans and players are rooting for Atletico (another rival of recent times for them but nothing compared to the hate existing between Madrid and Barca) to win Madrid. It's that kind of rivalry that exists between Atletico Madrid and Real Madrid. Rivalry differs. The sort of hate between Lazio and Roma matches is not found between Roma and any other club, same goes for Lazio.

If this is your definition of a rivalry then Dortmund doesn't have a rivalry with Bayern. Their rival is more like Schalke
Most of the rivalries you described there is between clubs from the same city which is 1860 Munich and Nurnberg

When Dortmund were about to go into administration Bayern gave them a loan, Would you offer or accept a loan from a rival? When they couldnt

If Bayern had bought KdB last yr you would have said its from a rival, Is Wolfsburg also a rival? SOmeone on this thread even called Stuttgart a rival a team that was relegated yesterday. How is Stuttgart a Bayern rival and Wigan not a Man Utd rival?

Dortmund have learnt from several Bundesliga sides to separate emotions from business. Some examples

Thomas Helmer Dortmund refused to sell to Bayern, they sold to Lyon, 3 months later Lyon sold him to Bayern for a hefty profit pocketing the money

Bayern wanted to buy Vidal from Leverkusen for 20M one payment, Leverkusen rejected and sold to Juventus for 17M multiple payments, 4yrs later Juventus sold Vidal back to Bayern. The Bayern money Leverkusen rejected Juve got it. Leverkusen are not any better for it

Bayern made enquiries to buy Rafinha, Schalke sold him to Genoa, In 2yrs Genoa sold Rafinha to Bayern, the money schalke didnt want from bayern Genoa took

Same thing happened in the case of Boateng to City and to Bayern

Hummels was on the last yr of his contract and yet Bayern paid 38M for him(Van Persie who was a striker who naturally cost way more was sold for 30M on the last yr of his contract), they have the option of selling him abroad for less and in a few months or yrs Hummels would be back in bayern. Who lost here?

For a Bundesliga player Bayern pays more than most continental clubs would pay. After tha fantastic world cup Ozil had, Madrid only bought him for 18M while they bought Khedira for 14M
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 3:37pm On May 15, 2016
Hope they don't put our game beyond tomorrow considering the FA Cup final.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dadehmola: 3:38pm On May 15, 2016
raumdeuter:

Mr follow follow today marks a week that you were murdered on the Chelsea thread still you never get sense. All you do is hop on another persons opinon and get disgraced with it

Unlike you, I have never for once claimed to be all-knowing, neither have i claimed to possess the powers to "bludgeon people to death with facts", grin.

That "top-pundit" crown you so craveth has never been a priority for me. I just log in here to read analysis and opinions, express my views when neccesary and dang - i don comot. Some analysis here have actually broadened my knowledge & Understanding of the game - I make bold to say that I have learnt a lot of stuffs here..

You continually brag about your supposed "knowledge" of the game but on numerous occassions, you have proven to be the most ignorant poster in the history of the sports section. Your pathetic shape-shifting attempts when caught in webs of your typically deluded assertions is another story for another day.

Ramuzaki the "Knighted pundit", we are still waiting for you to explain how Wigan, Everton and Aston Villa became Man Utd's rivals.

8 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by lekkie073(m): 3:40pm On May 15, 2016
abi na lvg dem set d bomb for
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 3:43pm On May 15, 2016
Dadehmola:

Unlike you, I have never for once claimed to be all-knowing, neither have i claimed to possess the powers to "bludgeon people to death with facts", grin.

That "top-pundit" crown you so craveth has never been a priority for me. I just log in here to read analysis and opinions, express my views when neccesary and dang - i don comot. Some analysis here have actually broadened my knowledge & Understanding of the game - I make bold to say that I have learnt a lot of stuffs here..

You continually brag about your supposed "knowledge" of the game but on numerous occassions, you have proven to be the most ignorant poster in the history of the sports section. Your pathetic shape-shifting attempts when caught in webs of your typically deluded assertions is another story for another day.

Ramuzaki the "Knighted pundit", we are still waiting for you to explain how Wigan, Everton and Aston Villa became Man Utd's rivals.

Not just all knowing you are the most ignorant poster here who knows nothing and has not improved

In all you have read. Put forward an independent opinion of your own and argue it. No na to hop on other peoples posts

Dadehmola this is a challenge, Pick any topic in football and debate it yourself that was why you were sent to school, to get a mind of your own not to be a follow follow and chorus "Yes sir" or "supported sir" every time

That was how you were misled and left hanging last Sunday. others who had sense quickly backtracked but you were too dumb and kept chasing it until you became the joke of the thread. Go read it up. You are not just empty you cant even retain information nor decode when you are misled

This is not to brag, I have more football knowledge in my toenails than you have in your entire body
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by capricornian(m): 3:55pm On May 15, 2016
Swansea 1- 1 City .... halftime

Where are those prayer warriors?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 3:59pm On May 15, 2016
capricornian:
Swansea 1- 1 City .... halftime

Where are those prayer warriors?
Haha. No worry yourself. This coach and his team do not worth it.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 4:05pm On May 15, 2016
raumdeuter:

If this is your definition of a rivalry then Dortmund doesn't have a rivalry with Bayern. Their rival is more like Schalke
Most of the rivalries you described there is between clubs from the same city which is 1860 Munich and Nurnberg

When Dortmund were about to go into administration Bayern gave them a loan, Would you offer or accept a loan from a rival? When they couldnt

If Bayern had bought KdB last yr you would have said its from a rival, Is Wolfsburg also a rival? SOmeone on this thread even called Stuttgart a rival a team that was relegated yesterday. How is Stuttgart a Bayern rival and Wigan not a Man Utd rival?

Dortmund have learnt from several Bundesliga sides to separate emotions from business. Some examples

Thomas Helmer Dortmund refused to sell to Bayern, they sold to Lyon, 3 months later Lyon sold him to Bayern for a hefty profit pocketing the money

Bayern wanted to buy Vidal from Leverkusen for 20M one payment, Leverkusen rejected and sold to Juventus for 17M multiple payments, 4yrs later Juventus sold Vidal back to Bayern. The Bayern money Leverkusen rejected Juve got it. Leverkusen are not any better for it

Bayern made enquiries to buy Rafinha, Schalke sold him to Genoa, In 2yrs Genoa sold Rafinha to Bayern, the money schalke didnt want from bayern Genoa took

Hummels was on the last yr of his contract and yet Bayern paid 38M for him(Van Persie who was a striker who naturally cost way more was sold for 30M on the last yr of his contract), they have the option of selling him abroad for less and in a few months or yrs Hummels would be back in bayern. Who lost here?

For a Bundesliga player Bayern pays more than most continental clubs would pay. After tha fantastic world cup Ozil had, Madrid only bought him for 18M while they bought Khedira for 14M

Dortmund is Bayern's biggest rivals in about 4-5 seasons now and that's why they have been some articles about Bayern snapping up their best players. Not all rivalries are from the same city. In about 4 years on from now, Dortmund may fade away and another major rival will rise up for Bayern. Bayern is just the main constant in the equation. And, I don't support the notion that Stuggart is Bayern's rivals. Maybe about a decade ago but not of recent times. Stuggart are not Bayern's rival neither are Wigan for United. Leverkusen during the days of Ballack were rivals to Bayern, nowadays, only Dortmund and maybe Wolfsburg comes to mind.

But to be fair on Bayern, if the rich clubs like United, Barca, Madrid, Chelsea, Juventus, Man City, PSG etc., were to switch places with Bayern, they would do the same. The big boys always buy from their juniors and in so doing weakens them most of the time. What Bayern is doing is weakening their Bundesliga opponents by buying the top performing players of different teams, but so have other teams done too.

Barca - Villa, Alves, Alba, Rakitic, etc.
Man Utd - Shaw, Schneiderlin, Valencia, Young, etc.
Chelsea - Torres, Demba Ba, Ashley Cole, etc.
City - Nasiri, Adebayor, Tevez, Clichy, etc.
Liverpool - Llalana, Lovren, Clyne, etc.

But I think the problem people/media have with Bayern is the relative ease at which they can buy from their most direct rival and their best stars for that matter, in this Dortmund. In EPL, it's not easy like that, except when Citeh were poaching Gayners players as easy as ABC. grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Emaprince: 4:07pm On May 15, 2016
Aston villa and bolton are manure's rivals? SMH. Dayo is just trolling abeg.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by capricornian(m): 4:14pm On May 15, 2016
chrisley024:
Haha. No worry yourself. This coach and his team do not worth it.

Of course but it's still our team. We can only hope for the best and pray the board comes to their senses

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 4:28pm On May 15, 2016
raumdeuter:

Does this mean, or are u saying Bayern actually have no "REAL" rival in the german league?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by GBR1(m): 4:35pm On May 15, 2016
Arsenal to finish 2nd. Shame Spurs are such serial bottlers. Where are those folks touting Pochettino for the United job? undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 4:46pm On May 15, 2016
sinizia:

Dortmund is Bayern's biggest rivals in about 4-5 seasons now and that's why they have been some articles about Bayern snapping up their best players. Not all rivalries are from the same city. In about 4 years on from now, Dortmund may fade away and another major rival will rise up for Bayern. Bayern is just the main constant in the equation. And, I don't support the notion that Stuggart is Bayern's rivals. Maybe about a decade ago but not of recent times. Stuggart are not Bayern's rival neither are Wigan for United. Leverkusen during the days of Ballack were rivals to Bayern, nowadays, only Dortmund and maybe Wolfsburg comes to mind.

But to be fair on Bayern, if the rich clubs like United, Barca, Madrid, Chelsea, Juventus, Man City, PSG etc., were to switch places with Bayern, they would do the same. The big boys always buy from their juniors and in so doing weakens them most of the time. What Bayern is doing is weakening their Bundesliga opponents by buying the top performing players of different teams, but so have other teams done too.

Barca - Villa, Alves, Alba, Rakitic, etc.
Man Utd - Shaw, Schneiderlin, Valencia, Young, etc.
Chelsea - Torres, Demba Ba, Ashley Cole, etc.
City - Nasiri, Adebayor, Tevez, Clichy, etc.
Liverpool - Llalana, Lovren, Clyne, etc.

But I think the problem people/media have with Bayern is the relative ease at which they can buy from their most direct rival and their best stars for that matter, in this Dortmund. In EPL, it's not easy like that, except when Citeh were poaching Gayners players as easy as ABC. grin grin

I respect your opinion because its well though and very logical unlike the low IQ one's that littered this thread

Let me ask, Based on your logic how is Liverpool a rival, Some on this thread already said when you got RvP Arsenal wasnt a rival, So how is Liverpool a rival? Most of the rivalry between Man Utd and Liverpool are several years ago. Around the same time Mochengladbach was Bayerns rival

So let me ask Is Leicester a rival of Man Utd currently? or is Spurs?

One of the low IQ individuals even posted
In Spain Barcelona and Madrid are rivals and the story is similar because i can't remember the last any player switch directly between these 2 clubs since the Figo move which was even highly controversial at the time. In Italy, the big clubs perform similar acts. Generally these rivals would rather sell abroad than to their closest competitor.

This is an example of the poor football education I talk about

Zlatan - Juventus to AC Milan
Taribo West - Inter to AC Milan
Vieri - Inter to AC Milan
Nesta - Lazio to AC Milan
Stam - Lazio to AC Milan
Inzaghi Juventus to AC Milan
Seedorf - Inter to AC Milan
Baggio - Fiorentina to Inter to AC Milan
Cafu Roma to AC Milan
Rui Costa - Fiorentina to AC Milan

These are 10 examples of top footballers who left top Italian sides to AC Milan but these low IQ folks would want to punch above their weight and end up embarassing themselves
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 4:47pm On May 15, 2016
codedguy1:
Does this mean, or are u saying Bayern actually have no "REAL" rival in the german league?

EVeryone in the league is a rival to Bayern, Man Utd and every club
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by capricornian(m): 4:51pm On May 15, 2016
WE ARE OUT OF CL!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 4:53pm On May 15, 2016
GBR1:
Arsenal to finish 2nd. Shame Spurs are such serial bottlers. Where are those folks touting Pochettino for the United job? undecided
You dey mind them.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 4:54pm On May 15, 2016
capricornian:
WE ARE OUT OF CL!
Hmm. I told you. Take heart.

I hope LvG use the reserve team against B'moth and keep players fresh for FA cup final
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by GBR1(m): 4:58pm On May 15, 2016
raumdeuter:

One of the low IQ individuals even posted

This is an example of the poor football education I talk about

Zlatan - Juventus to AC Milan

Mr ''high IQ'', please show us proof of this transfer. You would be considered a disgrace if you fail to. Let's see how high your IQ is. cheesy

I repeat you're a disgrace if you fail to do this.

Dadehmola, please watch him do this. grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2888) (2889) (2890) (2891) (2892) (2893) (2894) ... (14217) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Ijustwantto and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.