Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,206 members, 7,860,342 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:40 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2996) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8859534 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2993) (2994) (2995) (2996) (2997) (2998) (2999) ... (14213) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Danhumprey: 6:10am On Jun 18, 2016
^^^

bwuahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!! gringringrin. seem like we have got a new residence clown on this thread. cheesy

my God,where do this clowns keep popping out from?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by lekkie073(m): 7:17am On Jun 18, 2016
chrisooblog:

Won fa cup yet also relegated the same team

what exactly did okocha win when he relegated Frankfurt?
kanu won 6 league titles, 3 fa cups, 1 ucl, 1 Europa league.
kanu played with established stars in Ajax inter and arsenal. if u r not good such clubs wouldn't think of coming for you.

the only highlight of okocha's club career was in Bolton.....BOLTON! and even at dat no trophy.

kanu went on to play for lowly Portsmouth and guess what? he still collected a trophy.....

what more do u need to understand dat when it comes to achievements in football, kanu no be okocha mate

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 8:13am On Jun 18, 2016
Okocha and Bolton even lost Carling cup final

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisooblog: 9:01am On Jun 18, 2016
Okocha was unlucky in club football but showed his worth in international football competitions show me any instance kanu won common man of the match awards in any senior football tournament

If you see Wes brown and Philip Neville medal collection you sef go bow but that doesn't make them great at least those two contributed to their title wins kanu nko? Yeye cameo and Waka pass appearances chopping glory from other people's hard work and sweat

lekkie073:

what exactly did okocha win when he relegated Frankfurt?
kanu won 6 league titles, 3 fa cups, 1 ucl, 1 Europa league.
kanu played with established stars in Ajax inter and arsenal. if u r not good such clubs wouldn't think of coming for you.

the only highlight of okocha's club career was in Bolton.....BOLTON! and even at dat no trophy.

kanu went on to play for lowly Portsmouth and guess what? he still collected a trophy.....

what more do u need to understand dat when it comes to achievements in football, kanu no be okocha mate
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisooblog: 9:35am On Jun 18, 2016
Yes they lost but we all saw how he inspired them to reach the finals

With portsmouth other people had done the hard work before kanu came in the finals to shine against division 2 Cardiff

raumdeuter:
Okocha and Bolton even lost Carling cup final
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by lekkie073(m): 9:39am On Jun 18, 2016
chrisooblog:

Okocha was unlucky in club football but showed his worth in international football competitions show me any instance kanu won common man of the match awards in any senior football tournament

If you see Wes brown and Philip Neville medal collection you sef go bow but that doesn't make them great at least those two contributed to their title wins kanu nko? Yeye cameo and Waka pass appearances chopping glory from other people's hard work and sweat

a thousand man of the match is not worth one 'african footballer of the year'. whose hardwork and sweat did he chop for Portsmouth? lua lua own

the powers dat be in football have decided to recognize kanu for his exploits so a certain chrisooblog's posit is inconsequential.

lets go back to d beginning......
kanu won his first active underage competition (Japan 93)
what did okocha do in Mauritius '93?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 10:18am On Jun 18, 2016
bigkesh:

Zlatan had a bad game

Are u sure you saw the game?
l'll say perhaps 'bad game' is extreme but I too think he's struggling.
Agility & ability to muscle past defenders seem a tad off, not forgetting he's yet to hit a single shot on target save the blocked shot.
It may be fatigue, or perhaps decline. Either way JM will be not so smart to pin hopes solely on him for the coming season.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Emaprince: 10:29am On Jun 18, 2016
Some hate-fillled people are looking for reasons to blame mourinho. Nothing the man does seems good in their eyes because they are so ashamed of retracting the senseless comments they made about the man when he was chealse"s boss.

Mourinho is your BOSS!!! Take it or go hug transformer. Keep hoping that he fails so that you'll be justified...

Wetin be my own...if manure fails.. I'm ok with it.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 11:15am On Jun 18, 2016
blueAgent:

Like i said before U are a fool , whose post got ridculed . just bear the shame Zombie.

You are a compound fool. Illiterate and an eternal ignoramus. Instead of you to admit that you didn't know that my line to argument was in support of black players, you are here covering your goof with insults. Dirty Pig!

Nihilist that I argued with knew what my line of argument was, and the other intelligent people who were reading.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 11:28am On Jun 18, 2016
Danhumprey:

^^^

bwuahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!! gringringrin. seem like we have got a new residence clown on this thread. cheesy

my God,where do this clowns keep popping out from?

People now come from nowhere, jump into arguments in the middle and even insult those who have the same line of argument they intend to push. Did these people even attend high school?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisooblog: 11:28am On Jun 18, 2016
People like muntari and sol campbell whose defiant display against. Man u in the semis ensured kanu had a chance to win in the final .

Pele regarded okocha as one of the best 100 players in the 20th century so why should I consider the opinion of some no name caf selectors especially if such people can also select football neophytes like diouf and adebayor

You for mention femi opabunmi or "little messi" okoro since na underage tournaments we dey use judge great players

lekkie073:
a thousand man of the match is not worth one 'african footballer of the year'. whose hardwork and sweat did he chop for Portsmouth? lua lua own

the powers dat be in football have decided to recognize kanu for his exploits so a certain chrisooblog's posit is inconsequential.

lets go back to d beginning......
kanu won his first active underage competition (Japan 93)
what did okocha do in Mauritius '93?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by lekkie073(m): 11:37am On Jun 18, 2016
chrisooblog:
People like muntari and sol campbell whose defiant display against. Man u in the semis ensured kanu had a chance to win in the final .

Pele regarded okocha as one of the best 100 players in the 20th century so why should I consider the opinion of some no name caf selectors especially if such people can also select football neophytes like diouf and adebayor

You for mention femi opabunmi or "little messi" okoro since na underage tournaments we dey use judge great players

Mr man, Pele is not an authority in football..

..does Pele give awards to footballers? No
Does Pele tells clubs which players r good? No

Three big clubs enjoyed kanu's services consecutively.
Okocha was busy going from one midtable club to another at d peak of his career.

Anyway you can stay with Pele since he is d one dat nominates d best footballers. I will prefer to identify with football governing bodies...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisooblog: 12:32pm On Jun 18, 2016
Pele one of the greatest football players ever question of game recognising game

You sure bet those three teams enjoyed his bench warming services

lekkie073:

Mr man, Pele is not an authority in football..

..does Pele give awards to footballers? No
Does Pele tells clubs which players r good? No

Three big clubs enjoyed kanu's services consecutively.
Okocha was busy going from one midtable club to another at d peak of his career.

Anyway you can stay with Pele since he is d one dat nominates d best footballers. I will prefer to identify with football governing bodies...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 12:36pm On Jun 18, 2016
elampiro:

You are a compound fool. Illiterate and an eternal ignoramus. Instead of you to admit that you didn't know that my line to argument was in support of black players, you are here covering your goof with insults. Dirty Pig!

Nihilist that I argued with knew what my line of argument was, and the other intelligent people who were reading.

Kindly ignore the Lad, he thinks he's in politics section.
grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by GBR1(m): 1:45pm On Jun 18, 2016
Kagawa has been inactive for a while now but it seems we have a new resident lunatic.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 2:44pm On Jun 18, 2016
GBR1:
Kagawa has been inactive for a while now but it seems we have a new resident lunatic.

Kagawa is diadem
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by GBR1(m): 2:46pm On Jun 18, 2016
dopeJemi:

Kagawa is diadem
I know but I know him by that all the same as it's his major and initial moniker.

This new clown has been more active recently.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 3:24pm On Jun 18, 2016
dopeJemi:

Kagawa is diadem
abeg, no come start wetin you no go finish oh... na you go start Rooney own, same you go start Mou vs Gadiola, na you self go start black african players only for you to run for another couple of days leaving us to read shit of ten-page of comments...

dakun oh!
kagawa is moniker! lobatan
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 3:28pm On Jun 18, 2016
adebayo201:

abeg, no come start wetin you no go finish oh... na you go start Rooney own, same you go start Mou vs Gadiola, na you self go start black african players only for you to run for another couple of days leaving us to read shit of ten-page of comments...

dakun oh!
kagawa is moniker! lobatan

Proof that I started rooney, mou vs guardiola argument

Waiting
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 3:57pm On Jun 18, 2016
dopeJemi:

Proof that I started rooney, mou vs guardiola argument
Waiting
the one wey you start nko?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 4:04pm On Jun 18, 2016
adebayo201:

the one wey you start nko?

I gave my opinion on black players, someone opposed it, according to adebayo201, dopejemi started the argument

Proof that I started rooney, mourinho vs guardiola argument, still waiting
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by GBR1(m): 4:20pm On Jun 18, 2016
dopeJemi:

I gave my opinion on black players, someone opposed it, according to adebayo201, dopejemi started the argument

Proof that I started rooney, mourinho vs guardiola argument, still waiting
TBH you've started another argument with this grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by blueAgent(m): 5:45pm On Jun 18, 2016
elampiro:

You mean Other Retards like you?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jun 18, 2016
SailorXY:

I was thinking the same today. Bros eh this Rooney if not handled with a strong hand will put Mouthinho in an awkward position.

We should have let him go when he wanted out honestly
!
Agreed!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jun 18, 2016
GloryIsaac:

Wazzas influence on both teams can't be challenged sad .... lets see how mourinho copes with him and zlatan at the same time grin grin grin
That's the problem. His influence wont allow him to be benched. Som1 that is in his way to being knighted. Sir Wayne Rooney. Until that happens, expect United and England to keep suffering the consequences of having him in the starting 11
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dopeJemi: 5:53pm On Jun 18, 2016
GBR1:

TBH you've started another argument with this grin

Lol, no oh, I just want him to tell me when I started the rooney, mourinho vs guardiola debate
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 6:00pm On Jun 18, 2016
Elampsbaba, hope every dey alright so? This one wey you dey follow that thing dey exchange words?

Kindly press ignore button abeg. The guy obviously no know were the convo start from. Fashiiii am pls.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jun 18, 2016
I'm sure you all can see the location in the pic.

I will need a team of 4men.

2 who are good in hand combat.
1 who can wield a gun properly.
And lastly,a doctor who will confirm that this creature is really dead.

Let's get this creature off this earth. angry

Volunteers? grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ignaz(m): 7:00pm On Jun 18, 2016
chrisooblog:
And you are sincerely ignorant! We are talking senior international tournaments you are mentioning Atlanta 96 an underage competition

Same way average players like Wes brown, Philip Neville, bosingwa have also won individual luarels

Won fa cup yet also relegated the same team

Kanu the great striker who could not buy a single goal in 9 international senior tournaments. Kanu the greatest who was chopping bench in bloody westbrom

you're a demented sonofawhore for expecting the work rate of someone who's tholed a heart defect to surpass that of the fit boys. kanu has a ucl medal, epl medal, fa cup medal as well as a host of others. tell us that of okocha's
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisooblog: 8:30pm On Jun 18, 2016
I thought I was debating with an adult but i'm obviously mistaken. I believe you were raised by a pack of wild orang-utans because if you were raised by humans and not breastfed by hyenas you would not be insulting your mother.

Stay off my mentions and enjoy life in the game reserve with your fellow wild animals

Ignaz:

you're a demented sonofawhore for expecting the work rate of someone who's tholed a heart defect to surpass that of the fit boys. kanu has a ucl medal, epl medal, fa cup medal as well as a host of others. tell us that of okocha's
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by parrotibaba(m): 8:59pm On Jun 18, 2016
This Portugal too dey chop chances
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 9:22pm On Jun 18, 2016
This Quaresma is frustrating to watch

(1) (2) (3) ... (2993) (2994) (2995) (2996) (2997) (2998) (2999) ... (14213) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Jamiuokolla and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.