Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,215 members, 7,836,049 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3063) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8792008 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3060) (3061) (3062) (3063) (3064) (3065) (3066) ... (14182) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by KINGinVAHALA: 4:28pm On Jul 17, 2016
mrkayusfit:

What can i do for you?

Ooppss, wanted to reply my message was for someone until I clicked your profile and saw that I have also tried contacting you.

Wouldn't want to derail this noble thread with great man u supporters, would have happily state my reason for trying to make a contact. Please kindly check my signature and you would know my reason, and I wish and hope I can count on you for your support and votes.

Happy Sunday Bro!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 4:28pm On Jul 17, 2016
bigkesh:

Oh!!!
You guys were the ones screaming his name all around your stadium to gain his attention,now he needed you more than you needed him?? Hogwash
He could have moved to Inter with millions waiting for him to Spend or wait for any big offer,PSG especially and keep winning while you will go after the Siasia of European football
Yet,Mou needed you guys more
A preseason victory and you are yarning dust

I was skeptical about Mourinho coming, not exactly because fo his coaching abilities but his off field antics and yarnings. But he is hear and I will support him.

Yes fans screamed his name and there were others who were not so enthusiastic but we know who wrote a letter practically pleading for the job.

Also, with whatever Mou is being paid in United you think if they line up the 3 clubs United, Inter and PSG with same amount he would choose any of those 2clubs.

You should be worried about the promo your club wants to adapt to, it usually starts from pre season.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BossKratos: 5:31pm On Jul 17, 2016
elampiro:

When did you say Mourinho will fill that position?

Secondly, it is too early to know the overall plan. Whether he wants to cash on Valencia, whether he wants to convert him to a midfielder, whether he wants to even offload Darmian.

www.nairaland.com/871307/official-manchester-united-fan-thread/2962#46346860

As usual you develop amnesia when it suits you! Anyway the convo began on page 2961 and ends with me expressly telling you that "LET US WAIT AND SEE WHAT JOSE THINKS!!!"

As you can now see HE thinks he needs a new right back!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jul 17, 2016
codedguy1:

I was skeptical about Mourinho coming, not exactly because fo his coaching abilities but his off field antics and yarnings. But he is hear and I will support him.

Yes fans screamed his name and there were others who were not so enthusiastic but we know who wrote a letter practically pleading for the job.

Also, with whatever Mou is being paid in United you think if they line up the 3 clubs United, Inter and PSG with same amount he would choose any of those 2clubs.

You should be worried about the promo your club wants to adapt to, it usually starts from pre season.

Exactly, Mous off field antics was the only reason we were skeptical about him... i hope say we go dey buy am cake after every match cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 6:22pm On Jul 17, 2016
BossKratos:

www.nairaland.com/871307/official-manchester-united-fan-thread/2962#46346860

As usual you develop amnesia when it suits you! Anyway the convo began on page 2961 and ends with me expressly telling you that "LET US WAIT AND SEE WHAT JOSE THINKS!!!"

As you can now see HE thinks he needs a new right back!

You take glory upon yourself when there is none. How has the bolded supported your claim that you predicted Mourinho will fill the position?

What I said even was that Valencia has been our best right back so far.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Hardetayour: 6:33pm On Jul 17, 2016
SailorXY:
@sinizia I download effortlessly with glo any time I'm in Lagos. It depend on where you live tho but if you stay Lagos within Surulere-Iganmu-IkejaGRA-Bonny Cantonment-Victoria Island-Ikoyi-Lekki-Ajah-IbejuLekki-Epe areas then glo is your best bet.

MTN has the wider coverage from my experience moving around Naija still but mehn those guy annoy me.
GLO is bleeped in GRA. You don't get to use it only at midnight outside your house
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 7:01pm On Jul 17, 2016
Hardetayour:
GLO is bleeped in GRA. You don't get to use it only at midnight outside your house
works for me whenever i sleep there.
the only GRA i remember glo being totally useless (browsing terms) for me is Iyaganku GRA in Ibadan.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 7:22pm On Jul 17, 2016
bigkesh:
Chivita FC getting ahead of themselves as usual.....
first blood of the season grin grin grin we can't wait
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Diademk07: 8:26pm On Jul 17, 2016
LTSHANGY:
Some weeks ago, a fan here said mhkitaryan is pathetic at the no 10 role. He should apologize ASAP!
His best was still on the wing where he made 2 cutbacks across the box while Lingard drifted inside to release him on the wing before the crosses.
His movement before the throughball he made to Depay started on the wing as well. More so, the throughball he made, he did that by fooling the opposition while looking the other way. He tried repeating that but the Wigan defenders already caught his ideas.
I'm just trying to be optimistic about the match. You don't really want my pessimistic side, you really shouldn't want that. It's Wigan team which played in League 1 last season afterall.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Diademk07: 8:32pm On Jul 17, 2016
elrony:

Weird tho...thought you were all about how sh1tty he was when played in the centre? (or something like that).

Well, from your analogy it seems he was proficient today...good thing tho! (even if it was against wigan).

Seems Defraud is still not finding his true self as usual!...na wao!
It's better him than Rooney. His movement created a fluid attack for us. But is he a classic no 10? Pure no.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 11:04pm On Jul 17, 2016
elampiro:

I think when you use the correct data plan appropriate to your phone, your data will run normal. If you used airtel blackberry plan for android phone or other phones, you would be injuring yourself badly.

The other thing is that, the network with more speed will appear to consume more data because every time you open a page, every thing on that page is displays completely no matter the design of the website.

What's Airtel's plan for Android phones?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 12:25am On Jul 18, 2016
I think one thing we can finally lay to rest after this market close is the myth that players value playing in the UCL over money.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by bigkesh(m): 2:28am On Jul 18, 2016
SIRcumalot:
I think one thing we can finally lay to rest after this market close is the myth that players value playing in the UCL over money.
See this one o...You think Takuma Asaro would have join Arsenal without UCL football??
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by RuuDie(m): 3:20am On Jul 18, 2016
Mikhitaryan is 'originally' and best as a CAM/#10!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:30am On Jul 18, 2016
sinizia:

Simply dial *141#
Then follow the step(s) to activate your desired plan!
Thank me later!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by joeace2020(m): 7:45am On Jul 18, 2016
bigkesh:

When Jose wins an International game,we can talk

lol.. clueless.. completely clueless
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:45am On Jul 18, 2016
SIRcumalot:

Exactly...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by AikayDaWrapper(m): 8:18am On Jul 18, 2016
SIRcumalot:
Exactly mehn. Kante, Mkhitaryan, Ibra all left UCL teams and these are big players.

But I think it has to do with a little more than money. Yes the money his important but I think the size and prestige of the club also play a big role
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BossKratos: 8:54am On Jul 18, 2016
AikayDaWrapper:

Exactly mehn. KANTE, Mkhitaryan, Ibra all left UCL teams and these are big players.

But I think it has to do with a little more than money. Yes the money his important but I think the SIZE AND PRESTIGE OF THE CLUB also play a big role

Which "size or prestige" does chelsea have?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 9:23am On Jul 18, 2016
sinizia:

See the attached.

Also, there is a weekend plan of 1g for N100. But it is sim selective (I think based on past patronage)

There is also a night plan where one can use N25 for 500mb between 12 mid night and 5am if you can stay awake.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 9:34am On Jul 18, 2016
Things have really changed. Two years ago we were buying 2g or 3g for N5k. We thought it was still cheap. And to think the network was not as fast.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by tess1(m): 9:37am On Jul 18, 2016
Anthony Martial is the third highest shirt seller of 2015/16, behind Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo.

Shweinsteiger's 795% increase in shirt sales as a result of his move to Manchester United got german captain from 27th place to 4th.

http://www.totalsportek.com/football/clubs-with-most-shirt-sales/
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 9:38am On Jul 18, 2016
adeyemi2015:
Simply dial *141# Then follow the step(s) to activate your desired plan! Thank me later!
Thanks, bro.
Elampiro, I've seen the screenshot. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by tess1(m): 9:44am On Jul 18, 2016
elampiro:
Things have really changed. Two years ago we were buying 2g or 3g for N5k. We thought it was still cheap. And to think the network was not as fast.

I think it's Glo's pricing that's keeping other networks on their toes of bringing down their data prices. Only that Glo data is not fast in some areas. It is so epileptic in my area that I hardly finish the data at times. Whenever it is fast, no network can beat it, but when it decides to be slow, it can take a whole day for it to even open a page.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 9:54am On Jul 18, 2016
tess1:

I think it's Glo's pricing that's keeping other networks on their toes of bringing down their data prices. Only that Glo data is not fast in some areas. It is so epileptic in my area that I hardly finish the data at times. Whenever it is fast, no network can beat it, but when it decides to be slow, it can take a whole day for it to even open a page.

Glo is fast in most part of Benin. Then, generally, it is very fast almost everywhere in the country during dry season. The problem of Glo network is rain. However, the speed at it's peak is still not up to airtel. And airtel is also most stable, in my assessment.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 10:05am On Jul 18, 2016
Tess 1,

I will like you to see this link. Someone tried to illustrate how airtel is the fastest link. I already have enjoyed the fast network before this fellow even discovered it. Lol

Pictures: Is Airtel The Fastest Network In Nigeria? by Konpresor012

My younger brothers were disturbing me for the past one week that they want GTA san Andrés on their tablet, I got fed up and decided to just download it, as I started to download it, I received the shocking of my life. The download speed was Aww! 2.1MB/second. In short, I downloaded the game(which is 1.89GB) in just 8 minutes. Wow!!

He has a screenshot in his link

www.nairaland.com/2954694/pictures-airtel-fastest-network-nigeria
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by lekkie073(m): 10:06am On Jul 18, 2016
BossKratos:

the day u win d ucl is d day u start to have prestige in Europe. and u r big when u r constantly on d papers and ur financial capability wrestles with the biggest clubs.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by AikayDaWrapper(m): 10:13am On Jul 18, 2016
BossKratos:

LOL.

But on a serious note I think they can be considered a 'big' club now.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by parrotibaba(m): 10:28am On Jul 18, 2016
Elampiro, you de stream matches? If yes what is the data usage situation(like how much data per match) and which app do you use?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by tess1(m): 10:29am On Jul 18, 2016
elampiro:

Glo is fast in most part of Benin. Then, generally, it is very fast almost everywhere in the country during dry season. The problem of Glo network is rain. However, the speed at it's peak is still not up to airtel. And airtel is also most stable, in my assessment.

Like I said, it is epileptic in my own areas. Same thing in my village in Ogun state. MTN and ETISALAT are very fast and these are the networks I use most. I interchange the two based on their data pricing.

The only day I enjoyed GLO was when I used it to upgrade my notebook to windows 10. It was like praying and fasting throughout the upgrade for it not to completely break.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by lekkie073(m): 10:34am On Jul 18, 2016
parrotibaba:
Elampiro, you de stream matches? If yes what is the data usage situation(like how much data per match) and which app do you use?
u can use sybla Tv for android. it broadcasts major epl matches live using beinsport. I used it to watch a lot of matches during the just concluded euros.

be ready to burn up to 300mb per match grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by tess1(m): 10:37am On Jul 18, 2016
elampiro:
Tess 1,

I will like you to see this link. Someone tried to illustrate how airtel is the fastest link. I already have enjoyed the fast network before this fellow even discovered it. Lol

Pictures: Is Airtel The Fastest Network In Nigeria? by Konpresor012

My younger brothers were disturbing me for the past one week that they want GTA san Andrés on their tablet, I got fed up and decided to just download it, as I started to download it, I received the shocking of my life. The download speed was Aww! 2.1MB/second. In short, I downloaded the game(which is 1.89GB) in just 8 minutes. Wow!!

He has a screenshot in his link

www.nairaland.com/2954694/pictures-airtel-fastest-network-nigeria

I can't really say much about airtel because I don't use it. The little I can say is that my wife uses it on her android phone but she switch mostly to MTN to browse.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3060) (3061) (3062) (3063) (3064) (3065) (3066) ... (14182) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: chrisley024(m), MrJaay(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.