Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,845 members, 7,813,856 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:54 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3078) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8694630 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3075) (3076) (3077) (3078) (3079) (3080) (3081) ... (14145) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 9:11pm On Jul 22, 2016
Jones was one of the culprits today. Maybe someone ll finally ve d foresight to sell dat idiot.

As for Depay, 2nd game nd he still played rubbish. No wahala. His time on d bench dis season no go get part 2....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 9:12pm On Jul 22, 2016
Pataki:

Oponu, we don equalize. Arindin afofun. Stay here make we dey enjoy the 4-1 suya Moaninghoe prepared for us.

Oya you are spared parry. WHo dey host is it Dadehmola or afrodoc2 or ruudie or sailorxy and sircumalot Lana1

Demola kilo wa so si ifo? Ki lo wa dado kilo wa dado

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebALjU0rdkM

Manu won ri e nifo o tun gba be lo sa do, ki lon ta to fe ma sepolowo.

kilo wa so si ifo? Ki lo wa dado kilo wa dado
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 9:40pm On Jul 22, 2016
Dadehmola:

Lol @ "Criticize too much"

-Since there aren't too many decent CBs out there, I probably would have gone for Bailey too (hoping that he comes good). Varane would also be on my radar.

-Mikitaryn is another player I woulda signed (considering his quality & contract situation at Dortmund).

-As for the C.F. role, I woulda looked to sign one of

Aubameyang

Jamie Vardy

Harry Kane (if Daniel Levy no go do anyhow cheesy)

Edison Cavani (yes, the same Edison Cavani wey you hate die grin )

-In CM, I woulda looked to partner Miralem Pjanić with Schederlain while keeping tabs on happenings as per the purported pogba-Madrid move (the idea is that Kroos or Modric would be surplus to requirements if it happens)

-Any decent winger with pace (I probably would have trusted the judgement of club scouts if they talked about an unknown player)
Kane is out of it {except you have world record fee}
Auba is out of it {Dortmund won't lose two important men to you in same window}
Vardy? your choice no wahala but questions have already been raised by critics as to why prime age players have not been moving to big clubs in England lately
are you saying you'd rather drop some cool cash for Cavani ahead of a free Ibra? hmmm

Pjanic no wahala
you'd hope the success or otherwise of your acquisition will hinge on Real Madrid's actions/inactions in the market? shocked shocked shocked that doesn't portray seriousness.

overall your acquisitions are still similar to Jose's, so we should rather cut him some slack.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dadehmola: 10:03pm On Jul 22, 2016
raumdeuter:

Oya you are spared parry. WHo dey host is it Dadehmola or afrodoc or ruudie or sailorxy and sircumalot Lana1

Demola kilo wa so si ifo? Ki lo wa dado kilo wa dado

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebALjU0rdkMl

Manu won ri e nifo o tun gba be lo sa do, ki lon ta to fe ma sepolowo.

kilo wa so si ifo? Ki lo wa dado kilo wa dado

Hahaha

see as obesere wear blouse grin

I bin remember one of his lewd shows (gogo nite) with Daddy shoky that year.

The man don maad
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 10:10pm On Jul 22, 2016
Dadehmola:
Hahaha

see as obesere wear blouse grin

I bin remember one of his lewd shows (gogo nite) with Daddy shoky that year.

The man don maad

If Obesere dey Yankee na transexual or crossdresser dem go call am. I still think sometime in the future, someone would say Obesere was gayy and he pioneered cross dressing in Nigeria

I believe he did it just to be funny but he mgiht go down as a legend in the future for cross dressers
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 10:23pm On Jul 22, 2016
raumdeuter:

If Obesere dey Yankee na transexual or crossdresser dem go call am. I still think sometime in the future, someone would say Obesere was gayy and he pioneered cross dressing in Nigeria
I believe he did it just to be funny but he mgiht go down as a legend in the future for cross dressers

Obesere is definitely a hero and a pioneer....he introduced Cossy's mammary glands to public consciousness.

I personally can never thank him enough.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dadehmola: 10:35pm On Jul 22, 2016
SailorXY:

Kane is out of it {except you have world record fee}

Trivia - if you were asked to spend 100m on either Pogba or Harry Kane (the idea is that the Midfield or Attack needs an urgent Marquee signing) what choice would you make?

SailorXY:

Auba is out of it {Dortmund won't lose two important men to you in same window}

I didn't want to mention Mahrez but with this postulate of yours, you have given me no choice then. smiley

SailorXY:

are you saying you'd rather drop some cool cash for Cavani ahead of a free Ibra? hmmm

Yeah, I would do so.

SailorXY:

Pjanic no wahala
you'd hope the success or otherwise of your acquisition will hinge on Real Madrid's actions/inactions in the market? shocked shocked shocked that doesn't portray seriousness.

Mourihno himself has confirmed that he might not buy the player being bandied about by the press (Pogba) and that there is an alternative - a testament to the uncertain and complex nature of transfer dealings.

Pjanic
Modric
Kroos

Those are the players I woulda been looking to buy.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 10:44pm On Jul 22, 2016
Nihilist:

Obesere is definitely a hero and a pioneer....he introduced Cossy's mammary glands to public consciousness.

I personally can never thank him enough.
He called it Apple juice or wat sef..
Bad nigga
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by GBR1(m): 11:37pm On Jul 22, 2016
Diademk07:

What do you want me to say?
You think Pogba is the best we can get right now because the better ones aint available but I'm still of the opinion that a readily available Oliver Torres even with his little experience, has more potential and offers what our team needs at the moment than Pogba.
O. Torres only needs a platform to showcase his talent and horn his skills, just the way Psg offered a platform for Verratti regardless of his little experience and today, he's the best young midfielder out there. And it's not as if Torres has no experience at all, he was Porto's best midfielder while he was on loan at the club. If he had been Porto's player, he would have been set with a ridiculous buyout clause by now and could have even gone to City already.
Pogba on the other hand, is a luxury player who could only fit into an already well oiled team. He's not even as good as Yaya who's physically a beast yet with all his physical attributes, he was always found wanting in the CL. This at least tells us that physical attribute isn't the be all. For all Pogba's huge physique, menacing black colour and similar playing style to Yaya's, he's no beast like Yaya nor a deeplying playmaker.
Stop saying nonsense. I asked for alternatives or players currently better than Pogba and now you're mentioning players with potential like Oliver Torres. He just needs a platform to horn his skills bla bla bla....

That wasn't what I asked for. I said earlier that there are none but you were doubting me.

Most of you guys against Pogba signing like Dadehmola simply don't have much to say.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by zlatan10(m): 11:55pm On Jul 22, 2016
best formation for united this season is 4-2-3-1.
. Shaw Smalling Bailly Darmian.

. Scheniderlin Pogba.

. Martial Rooney Mhikhi.

. Ibrahimovíc.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by RuuDie(m): 12:26am On Jul 23, 2016
Meanwhile... in the midst of it all, risking a ban... support a brother's hustle.

https://www.nairaland.com/3243475/admission-into-usa-colleges-university

Tell someone, to tell someone, to tell someone that may need my services!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 3:16am On Jul 23, 2016
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 3:18am On Jul 23, 2016
Omorapala can never be gay. @raumdeter
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 4:51am On Jul 23, 2016
SailorXY:
@ dadehmola: you don criticize too much so let me know your thoughts on this matter...

Let's scrap the players Jose has already brought in & want to bring in.

If you are given £200m for this summer transfers with your knowledge of the squad needs, who are the guys you'll bring in? {realistic targets}

cc afrodoc2
cc elampiro

Similar to what Dadehmola said. Allow Real buy Pogba and buy either Modric or Kroos from them.......there are also rumours that Rakitic is available. We could have gone for Pjanic earlier. We can still go for Matuidi.
I would have gone for Aubameyang instead of Zlatan or even Mkhtaryan.

Modric/Kroos
Matuidi/Rakitic/Pjanic
Aubameyang
Mahrez/Mkhatryan/Mane
Varane/Bailly

I am not against spending money, just not for spending truck loads of money on the wrong player.
It is not about whether Pogba is better than the other options BUT whether what he offers is what we need right now.
We need people that control the game continuously and move the ball in a way that shields the defence but still creates lots of chances for our attackers.
Instead of us to strengthen our team in the best possible way for US people are coming here to say we should buy this guy at this amount just to tesojue for Madrid
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 5:53am On Jul 23, 2016
After watching the _stupid defending that went on in that our game yesterday I only have 1 question!

What is the point of "phil jones" abeg?

And why does the club insist on keeping him around? Does he have nude pictures of the board members doing the nasty or what?

And what sort of _stupid peroxide hair colour is that on his skull?

We need to be rid of this guy once and for all! Nonsense......................

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by GBR1(m): 7:11am On Jul 23, 2016
funlord:
After watching the _stupid defending that went on in that our game yesterday I only have 1 question!

What is the point of "phil jones" abeg?

And why does the club insist on keeping him around? Does he have nude pictures of the board members doing the nasty or what?

And what sort of _stupid peroxide hair colour is that on his skull?

We need to be rid of this guy once and for all! Nonsense......................

If he wasn't English, we would've gotten rid of him a long time ago.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 7:25am On Jul 23, 2016
GBR1:

If he wasn't English, we would've gotten rid of him a long time ago.

I agree! But for christ's sake, is he not just a drain on the clubs resources? Never fit! Keeps getting worse as a player!

Get rid, get a good fee, add some change and go for varane or some other up and coming kid with potential! I don't understand this sort of senseless nepotism!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 7:45am On Jul 23, 2016
funlord:

I agree! But for christ's sake, is he not just a drain on the clubs resources? Never fit! Keeps getting worse as a player!

Get rid, get a good fee, add some change and go for varane or some other up and coming kid with potential! I don't understand this sort of senseless nepotism!
We dont even need a fee for him. Just gve him out for free to some Championship club. Very useless defender
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 7:50am On Jul 23, 2016
RuuDie:
Meanwhile... in the midst of it all, risking a ban... support a brother's hustle.

https://www.nairaland.com/3243475/admission-into-usa-colleges-university

Tell someone, to tell someone, to tell someone that may need my services!
guy no be you just jand some ccouple of months ago grin grin grin chai! *in flavour's voice* nwoke nwoke cheesy cheesy

e be like say i go join una permanently oo embarassed embarassed
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 8:08am On Jul 23, 2016
Dadehmola:
Trivia - if you were asked to spend 100m on either Pogba or Harry Kane (the idea is that the Midfield or Attack needs an urgent Marquee signing) what choice would you make?

I didn't want to mention Mahrez but with this postulate of yours, you have given me no choice then. smiley

Yeah, I would do so.

Mourihno himself has confirmed that he might not buy the player being bandied about by the press (Pogba) and that there is an alternative - a testament to the uncertain and complex nature of transfer dealings.

Pjanic
Modric
Kroos

Those are the players I woulda been looking to buy.
well we all know the board will not spend 100m on Kane simply because we have one or two talented youngsters on the fringes of the first 11 {Rashford & Keane}.

as for Cavani over Ibra - you are highly on your own. im sure even PSG would be eager to do that deal & sign Ibra to an extension. remember its a year contract, i believe Ibra is the logical option looking @ the future.

i honestly don't see us doing any business in good fate with Real Madrid for the foreseeable future. if we will be getting an alternative aside "the name been bandied" then let's hope its Matuidi. i personally don't mind both of them.

with the omission of No 2 & No 6 from the squad numbering & rumors Varela is set for a loan deal, there is a possibility we are also after a right back. Fabinho has been touted.

i think Jose has his work cut out & he seemingly has a blueprint i can relate with based on players we are getting linked with. so i'm eager to see him mold this team the way he want. remember this guy built the Madrid squad that stood up to a great Barca side in a year, he has earned the benefit of doubt for me.

cc afrodoc2
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by RuuDie(m): 8:24am On Jul 23, 2016
SailorXY:
guy no be you just jand some ccouple of months ago grin grin grin chai! *in flavour's voice* nwoke nwoke cheesy cheesy

e be like say i go join una permanently oo embarassed embarassed

E don pass "just couple of months" o! Anyway, pass the word around...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:52am On Jul 23, 2016
raumdeuter:
See wetin Pataki, spy360 and kokaneprodigy dey post for facebook

grin ;DWeyrey boy I don't even do facebook
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 9:35am On Jul 23, 2016
Lana1:
We dont even need a fee for him. Just gve him out for free to some Championship club. Very useless defender

_Fuck phil jones abeg! His existence is meaningless..........

Meanwhile join the train and get great deals on our new kit....(Male, Female or Kids)

http://view.e.store.manutd.com/?j=fece157170650474&m=fe5c15707c650d7b7216&ls=fe5912787566077a7013&l=ff9a1170&s=fe5a12787563017e7215&jb=ff9b1070&ju=fe5915787461027a741d&SFMC=115109_40_50_af12043a51f3de9ba4866bd15b8661af&r=0
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 10:13am On Jul 23, 2016
Man Utd loan Varela to Frankfurt
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 10:35am On Jul 23, 2016
we should get pogba. it does not turn out well anytime jose fails to get his preferred player.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by innerself: 10:37am On Jul 23, 2016
Juventus appear to have given a massive hint on social media that Paul Pogba is going to leave the club.
The Serie A champions have removed the 23-year-old from their Twitter header, amid rumours that he is a transfer target for Manchester United.
With the club touring Australia, which the midfielder is missing out on after featuring for France at Euro 2016, the Italians have changed their leading image to reflect the team Down Under.
Other stars from the Euros, such as Gianluigi Buffon, Giorgio Chiellini, and Leonardo Bonucci, have also been left out.
Although, this hasn’t stopped Red Devils fans from believing that the deal could be done.

Read more: http://metro.co.uk/2016/07/23/juventus-take-manchester-united-transfer-target-paul-pogba-off-their-twitter-header-6023765/#ixzz4FDscx1Gf

Don't think there's anything yet in there
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 11:01am On Jul 23, 2016
cheesy
MOYES? Not again!!!

www.football365.com/news/first-choice-moyes-replaces-allardyce-at-sunderland

Moyes at sunderland?

Fat sam coaching the 3 lions?

Person go laugh tire this season I swear!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by RAKITIC: 11:26am On Jul 23, 2016
Higuain to Juventus for €94m
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 11:45am On Jul 23, 2016
RAKITIC:
see even juve that used to be known for prudent and astute deals grin

94m for 29 year old Higuain.. Lol.
Then people will complain about free zlatan.

Even if na 500m pogba cost last last, I no care.
I'm done disturbing my head about transfer fees.
Just improve the team, somehow, anyhow and make United a joy to watch again.

I'll leave the financial aspects to our accountants

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by RAKITIC: 11:46am On Jul 23, 2016
OFFICIAL : Juventus are champions of serie A for 2016/2017 season
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 11:47am On Jul 23, 2016
RuuDie:
E don pass "just couple of months" o! Anyway, pass the word around...
no frovlem mana. aiki kawai

nasaraa
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 11:48am On Jul 23, 2016
RAKITIC:
Saw on sky that he has undergone medical

(1) (2) (3) ... (3075) (3076) (3077) (3078) (3079) (3080) (3081) ... (14145) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: zeusis(m) and 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.