Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,627 members, 7,844,032 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8816139 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (14200) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc(m): 9:40pm On Apr 02, 2012
VVVVVVVVAAAAAAALLLLLLLEEEEEEENNNNNNNCCCCCCIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc(m): 9:44pm On Apr 02, 2012
AAAAAAAASSSSSSSHHHHHHHLLLLLEEEEEEEYYYYYYYY
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 9:45pm On Apr 02, 2012
ferguson did this deliberately. . . .
how can he start without a proper left winger against a team that would sit deep.
we are man utd - we need width to obliterate teams.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc(m): 9:46pm On Apr 02, 2012
by the way blackburn fans are the most useless in the solar system! look at them walking away from their club
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc(m): 9:52pm On Apr 02, 2012
valencia MOTM
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by montelik(m): 10:00pm On Apr 02, 2012
Thank God. Just keep chalking off the games and collecting 3 points any which way. 7 to go, with 4 being home games.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MrTA(m): 10:15pm On Apr 02, 2012
So happy about Valencia. His form in the 2nd half of the season has been amazing. I had my doubts about him but Im so glad he proved me wrong. What a goal. Another great goal from Young as well but moment of the match has to be Rio's tackle on Yakubu. Thats a title winning tackle right there.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MrTA(m): 10:16pm On Apr 02, 2012
All these wins, all these titles and SAF still cant celebrate properly. Long may it continue. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chamotex(m): 10:21pm On Apr 02, 2012
Great team performance . . . patience was the key.
Apart from Chicharito and Welbeck (when he came on), every one else played brilliant.

Our fans were amazing tonight . . . I heard them singing from the first whistle to the last.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MrTA(m): 10:22pm On Apr 02, 2012
This is before tonight and the fulham match.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 10:23pm On Apr 02, 2012
chamotex: Great team performance . . . patience was the key.
Apart from Chicharito and Welbeck (when he came on), every one else played brilliant.

Our fans were amazing tonight . . . I heard them singing from the first whistle to the last.

rio ferdinand's tackle on yakubu @ 0-0.
it's the best football tackle i have seen on tv in the last years.

i was like dayyyyyyum!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:25pm On Apr 02, 2012
Emperoh: Call me a naysayer, but i can't see us winning tonight.
I just want to be proven wrongly
Oya eat Ur word... Drink water... Swallow am...
Neva bet against united
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by montelik(m): 10:31pm On Apr 02, 2012
And some said DDG was a liability, asking when would he save us points. Well there have been more than a few occasion in the last 10 games he kept our a**es out of trouble.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chamotex(m): 10:34pm On Apr 02, 2012
coogar:

rio ferdinand's tackle on yakubu @ 0-0.
it's the best football tackle i have seen on tv in the last years.

i was like dayyyyyyum!

How do we keep doing it late in games though year after year.

I think Starboard needs to re-assess his stance. I don't care if we are playing crap or our squad is shyte, if we win it this year it should be our greatest achievement in terms of winning the league.

Coogar if you had told me 4 weeks ago that we would be 5 points clear at this stage, I would have told u to F@rk off!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MrTA(m): 10:35pm On Apr 02, 2012
ogbeche77:
Neva bet against united

Dont give him water to swallow! angry grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chamotex(m): 10:41pm On Apr 02, 2012
We could be 8 points clear before Citeh play the Arses

Wigan after that.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc(m): 10:46pm On Apr 02, 2012
drop his words inside hot yam!
he must eat them like that....no water grin
we only needed good wing play on both sides to open up the play and spread d game and......ka ching!
nice stats by the way,fergie has a nice set of wide men with at least one of them on form at any given time.when we have two on form we r unstoppable in d EPL.
ferdy's tackle was world class and shows that our challenge depends not only on d front men but rests alot on rio's ailing back
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by aieromon(m): 10:48pm On Apr 02, 2012
Somebody should please give credit to DDG!!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chic2pimp(m): 10:52pm On Apr 02, 2012
Signed Sealed Delivered.The league is heading to old toilettrafford once again.
FaggutsonFerguson leaves another league rival trailing behind.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 11:02pm On Apr 02, 2012
chamotex:

How do we keep doing it late in games though year after year.

I think Starboard needs to re-assess his stance. I don't care if we are playing crap or our squad is shyte, if we win it this year it should be our greatest achievement in terms of winning the league.

Coogar if you had told me 4 weeks ago that we would be 5 points clear at this stage, I would have told u to F@rk off!

ferguson is a good leader of men.
look at how he murdered welbeck verbally when danny was trying a fanciful back-heel.
compare it to mancini's state of sangfroid when balotelli was fighting his team-mates cos of
a freekick. how fergie manages to make his players thirst/hunger for glory is his biggest asset.

starboard already apologized for his premature assessment of david de gea.
i never knew we could be 5 points clear at this stage. i didn't know swansea could ever beat city.
but then, at this stage - it's all about nerves with the pressure heaped on the title chasers by the media.

the game against qpr now is vital. we need to claim all the 3 points to go 8 points cleat before city play at the emirates.
we would leave the rest to arsenal. i know one should not count on wenger on days like this but i like the fact that they
lost to qpr. their place in the champions league spot is not sealed yet plus joe hart would be missing on the night.

it's shaping up brilliantly for us.
johnny evans is a beast. vidic would need all his mojo back to unseat evans as we speak.
valencia is the best right winger in britain. he does not take any prisoners.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MrTA(m): 11:13pm On Apr 02, 2012
What's up with Joe Hart?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc(m): 11:32pm On Apr 02, 2012
meanwhile it seems ferguson has now realized that park's best days are behind him.seems his days are numbered,lets get kagawa from dortmund to keep d asian market happy cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:22am On Apr 03, 2012
Watched the game on delay.
Was rather shocked we didn't turn possession into quality attacks.Huge credit to Ferdinand.The commentator aptly described that tackle as championship-winning.
Evans,Valencia and Rafael deserve mention, but I am becoming rather impressed by De Gea.Dude has transformed in leaps.
I heard Victor (the beer parlor analyst) Ikpeba say Howard Webb would favour United but I saw Webb ignore two red-card offences by Blackburn.
Hopefully we can take this step forward and push towards the title.
Though I still remain unimpressed.this run is excellent but you cannot divorce City's implosion from pole position as a factor in this season's race.They simply do not have the manager,the temperament,the mentality and focus to win a league title.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MrTA(m): 8:38am On Apr 03, 2012

This was SAF's response to the fans chanting the City is ours. grin

I love SAF.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by mbulela: 8:44am On Apr 03, 2012
I am still trying to understand why Jones was played,apart from sentimental reasons.
It just distorted a plan that has been proven to work.

For all the applause being bandied around, i still think we need to inject a great dose of creativity in that central midfield.dynamism was sorely missing in our play. As good as valencia and Rafael were, they kept doing the same thing over and over again and we almost got no result from it. the game was crying out for a bit of magic from the middle but it was sorely lacking.
The amazing thing about Valencia is that he is good at few things but in those few things, he is scarily good. very single minded.

DDG will still cost us a few points in the short term but in the long term he will be a united legend (those were my exact words after the blackburn OT game and our CL exit). At 20 if he can do what he does now, some folks will feel orgasmic pleasure imagining what he would do when 27/28.wait until he sorts out his english,gets his eye surgery done and adds a kilo or two.
I just hope the randy meida will not be all over him when he makes a mistake or two very soon because he will.

COYR!!!!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by mbulela: 8:50am On Apr 03, 2012
am i the only one who thinks this Rooney hype is not based on reality?
lad is good but not all that.he has moments of magic but very inconsistent.
he is English so the hype is understandable....
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by RuuDie(m): 9:17am On Apr 03, 2012
We played a relatively good game. . .no doubt we have the title in grasp, don't see us losing - all SAF wanted was any form of lead going into the Derby, now he's got five. He must have a stockpile of hairdryers in that dressing room waiting for the next player who dares to *f up!

DDG has certainly proven his worth beyond doubt, Evans has shown why faith's been in him for so long - still waiting for DW to do the same!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by RuuDie(m): 9:19am On Apr 03, 2012
Mr_TA:

This was SAF's response to the fans chanting the City is ours. grin

I love SAF.

No wonder he sent the lads out to acknowledge the fans after the game. . .most vocal support I've ever heard from a UTD crowd, home or away.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MrTA(m): 9:31am On Apr 03, 2012
The hype is justified with Rooney.

No one in the media or anywhere has ever claimed he's as good as Messi or Ronaldo. He's not even been touted to be as good as RvP this season even though he's scored more goals than RvP throughout his career and he's younger.

He took on the mantle when Ronaldo left and he pretty much dragged us over the finishing line last season.

He's a great player and that's what the hype suggests. Never seen it suggest anymore than that.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MrTA(m): 9:34am On Apr 03, 2012
RuuDie: We played a relatively good game. . .no doubt we have the title in grasp, don't see us losing - all SAF wanted was any form of lead going into the Derby, now he's got five. He must have a stockpile of hairdryers in that dressing room waiting for the next player who dares to *f up!

DDG has certainly proven his worth beyond doubt, Evans has shown why faith's been in him for so long - still waiting for DW to do the same!

I heard all the players where celebrating after the game but Welbeck was being pinned to the wall receiving his own hairdryer treatmant from SAF. cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 10:36am On Apr 03, 2012

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Emperoh(m): 11:04am On Apr 03, 2012
afrodoc: drop his words inside hot yam!
he must eat them like that....no water grin
we only needed good wing play on both sides to open up the play and spread d game and......ka ching!
nice stats by the way,fergie has a nice set of wide men with at least one of them on form at any given time.when we have two on form we r unstoppable in d EPL.
ferdy's tackle was world class and shows that our challenge depends not only on d front men but rests alot on rio's ailing back

ogbeche77:
Neva bet against united

Mr_TA:

Dont give him water to swallow! angry grin

Abeg, tender justice with mercy. . . i rescind my words
Matter of fact, i won a bet of 5k on this march. . .so enough water to drink. . . talk about reverse psychology grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (14200) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.