Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,528 members, 7,826,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8765474 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (14167) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 12:36pm On Apr 03, 2012

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 2:41pm On Apr 03, 2012
For all i care SAf can use these same players next season and will still win the league or at least fight for it till the dath.

the issue now is europe, how do we fortify the squad to be able to continue to challenge in europe. thats the koko of the matter. i never had any doubt about us doing well in the league, europe was the problem.

A much criticised midfield and squad has practically won us the league again for the 20th time, players that have been criticised have stood up to the challenge. the truth is man city with their better squad could not handle the pressure and so SAF has taught him how it is done.

Carrick, ashley young, DDG, Valencia, rio, evans, evra, Giggs have all been criticised this season, but they seem to have come thru.

For the league, i think UNITED know how to wrap things up and i dont fret at all even when we lose odd games like the 6-1 City mauling at OT and the 3-2 blacburn defeat at OT.

Its still 7 games to go and i think no one would bet against UNITED not winning.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:48pm On Apr 03, 2012
They are quick to label United PDP.... Can anyone see wat happening tonite
It Uefa Vs Milan
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Effiko(m): 8:54pm On Apr 03, 2012
ogbeche77: They are quick to label United PDP.... Can anyone see wat happening tonite
It Uefa Vs Milan

lol . . .i tink sai na onli man utd dey buy ref ooo grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by montelik(m): 8:20pm On Apr 05, 2012

39 passes.

Rio still has mileage left.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 10:16pm On Apr 05, 2012
montelik:

Rio still has mileage left.

rio still has mileage left? the same rio that has been lampooned by footie fans here?
i laugh in old trafford. i wonder what donkey dayokanu would say when united win
the league title without vidic. his opinion is that rio is not good enough without
vidic. the mind boggles. . . .
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dayokanu(m): 5:19am On Apr 06, 2012
coogar:

rio still has mileage left? the same rio that has been lampooned by footie fans here?
i laugh in old trafford. i wonder what donkey dayokanu would say when united win
the league title without vidic. his opinion is that rio is not good enough without
vidic. the mind boggles. . . .

The league this year is a shame if Man Utd should wn the league
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc(m): 8:20am On Apr 06, 2012
Rio plays best when he is with Vidic no doubt but Vidic plays best when he is with Rio too! Vidic is a BEAST n truly world class however they need each other n complement each other.there r things vida does bettter than rio but there are also things that rio does better than vidic.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 1:00pm On Apr 06, 2012
dayokanu:

it's always a disgrace when man utd win the league.
when other teams do - it's because they are better than sliced bread.
when united do, it's because the other teams are shyte.

i don't know when fergie would ever be showered with praise and appreciation.
upon all the money man city spent, united are walking the league with more points
than they have ever copped in the history of the premier league.

according to mumuface, this is the season united's empire should have crumbled.
yet, united have refused to be dominated despite the challenges they have faced with
injuries to key players, transition and a rather quiet transfer window.

"danny, hold the ball"
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 2:07pm On Apr 06, 2012
dayokanu:

Your point exactly?
Because the original question to you was querrying your position that Ferdinand was useless without Vidic.You've already started dodging the question.
Go and drive your taxi, abeg.The way you reason isn't better than a Fulani herdsman.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by montelik(m): 4:22pm On Apr 06, 2012
in the Blackburn v United game Valencia set a new record becoming the fastest Player in the World to run with the Ball, his record was 35.km/h thus becoming faster than Real Madrid's Cristiano Ronaldo who was 33.6km/h then came Arsenal's Winger Theo Walcott with a time of 32.7km/h

For a while I have been wondering if Tony V isn't the fastest player I have ever seen running with the ball (with my eyes, not official stats) since Marc Overmars. I have always felt CR7 wasn't quite as quick running with the ball, but seems he is.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MrTA(m): 9:03am On Apr 08, 2012
Need to keep pressure on city by beating QPR today.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc(m): 1:21pm On Apr 08, 2012
de gea
rafael rio evans evra
valencia carrick scholes young
rooney welbeck
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc(m): 1:47pm On Apr 08, 2012
penalty!
wrong decision though cos young was in an offside position initially
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by montelik(m): 2:15pm On Apr 08, 2012
this is the 3rd successive game when an opponent have literally parked the bus with no attacking inteent from the start.

Taiwo has enough pace to deal with Valencia.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MrTA(m): 2:26pm On Apr 08, 2012
Not happy with Ashley Young's dive there. Not at all.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chamotex(m): 2:30pm On Apr 08, 2012
I think linesmen should be getting these sort of decisions correctly.
It's not a difficult decision at all. . . Young was at least a yard offside, it was clear and the linesman was in a good position.
Whether Young went down easily or not shouldn't even be a debate - he was offside regardless.
Feel sorry for QPR though.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 2:50pm On Apr 08, 2012
montelik: this is the 3rd successive game when an opponent have literally parked the bus with no attacking inteent from the start.

Taiwo has enough pace to deal with Valencia.

such games suit berbatov.
fergie's brainfarts never cease to amaze me.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by niniman(m): 2:55pm On Apr 08, 2012
Welbeck is so annoying!!! Paul scholes 2- 0
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by montelik(m): 4:59pm On Apr 08, 2012
6 games to go. With our 5 point lead intact. Right now it all about, chalking off the games and winning any which way.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MrTA(m): 6:21pm On Apr 08, 2012
8 points :cool:
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 6:30pm On Apr 08, 2012
Mr_TA: 8 points :cool:

and we have been told this season by mumuface that fergie's emmpire would crunble!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MrTA(m): 6:37pm On Apr 08, 2012

cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chamotex(m): 6:43pm On Apr 08, 2012
coogar:

and we have been told this season by mumuface that fergie's emmpire would crunble!

I would love us to win it when we go to the Etihad Stadium
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by coogar: 6:52pm On Apr 08, 2012
i prefer going there with our reserve team with city players forming a guard of honour
for pogba, ben amos, turnicliffe, cleverley, etc.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sweetgala(m): 7:53pm On Apr 08, 2012
Make all of you man-city, arsenal and chelsea fans dey cry make you para till 2020.. this season belongs to UNITED...
We might seem ordinary but football is not maths, its tactical.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by cowgurl: 7:55pm On Apr 08, 2012
Yippee!!! Go United. Got sth 4 y'al haters, go screw yaselves cos Fergie's still rockin it tyt, whooha!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by aieromon(m): 7:57pm On Apr 08, 2012
The sprinters and long distance runners have finally been seperated.
Long live United!!!

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MrH2: 8:51pm On Apr 08, 2012
D old master av don ir agn...(Paul Scholes) u'r d best ever
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by usmansamuel: 9:19pm On Apr 08, 2012
it is well
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 9:45pm On Apr 08, 2012
Basel fc and Athletico Bilbao must be having a good laugh at you guys now. . . . grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (14167) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.