Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,416 members, 7,861,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:44 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3143) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8864623 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3140) (3141) (3142) (3143) (3144) (3145) (3146) ... (14215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 10:34pm On Aug 10, 2016
PietroRico:
Oga don dey fear.
Trying to do all in his power to prepare a soft landing for pep baldiola cheesy grin

First, it was city had a useless squad.
Now he's buying teenagers for the future... Lmao.

So pep just wan come sell kuli kuli for epl this season abi?

Man Utd is more desperate than City

man utd has missed out of Europe 2 times out of 3, City has made top 4 in the past 5yrs or so

Man Utd has to win immediately because their supposed building period was under LvG who probably didnt do a very good jo at it.
City has an ageing team and needs to refresh it with young players, Thats why they are buying teenagers to rebuild

Both teams moves in the market makes it obvious

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Chelseafan1: 10:35pm On Aug 10, 2016
raumdeuter:

What you call nonsense is what others call Logic. Did you take any of Jingo's classes PHL 104 or you were busy chasing those Aluta market and buttery salesgirls all around

Chai....na now I understand u better, the same way this Jingo phy classes is affecting my brother and the way he reasons is the same way it has affected u too....he also wud never concede defeat, he thinks he is always right.

I didnt take phyl ooo.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Chelseafan1: 10:38pm On Aug 10, 2016
Skimpledawg:

to be candid, when that question was directed to him by dopejemi, I was anticipating his reply and funny enough, he did not disappoint grin

cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 10:47pm On Aug 10, 2016
raumdeuter:

man utd has missed out of Europe 2 times out of 3, City has made top 4 in the past 5yrs or so

Man Utd has to win immediately because their supposed building period was under LvG who probably didnt do a very good jo at it.
City has an ageing team and needs to refresh it with young players, Thats why they are buying teenagers to rebuild

So mourinho is not allowed to build his team? You're smart.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 10:51pm On Aug 10, 2016
raumdeuter:

23 but he was best player in Serie A last season. Compared to some teenagers and others who havent really achieved much in their careers
Gundogan is just as good as Pogba when fit IMO...He drove Dortmund forward from midfield to reach the UCL final and was a beast before the injuries set in so I don't get what you mean when you talk about career achievements...
Just last season, Mahrez hadn't achieved much in his career same goes for Vardy, Kante (lele lol) and the others at Leicester.
Using the adjective "Teenagers" doesn't in anyway drive home your point, remember, if you're good enough, you're old enough.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 10:52pm On Aug 10, 2016
They have spent 127m pounds on CB's in the past 2 years or thereabout.

They bought stones, we bought Bailey, same age bracket.
But stones is for the future even though he has had 2 solid seasons under his belt in the epl already.

They bought superb Gundogan in his Peak years, we bought overrated 23 year old pogba, they are buying for the future.

They bought nolito, for the future.

16 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 10:53pm On Aug 10, 2016
eph12:

So mourinho is not allowed to build his team? You're smart.
Don't mind Dayo, he's trying to twist and turn but thank God it's Gattuso and Makelele on him...lol

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 10:56pm On Aug 10, 2016
PietroRico:

But stones is for the future even though he has had 2 solid seasons under his belt in the epl already.

They bought superb Gundogan in his Peak years, we bought overrated 23 year old pogba, they are buying for the future.

Nolito and Gundogan have been reduced to teenagers by Dayo all in a bid to win an argument...
I know say Airmark dey hide somewhere bookmark all these jonsing talk
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:07pm On Aug 10, 2016
Wow shocked, The hate is real undecided ... So if we win the league, its b'cos Mourinho bought star players not his tactics, but if City or any other team wins, its b'cos their coach is good tactically undecided ...
Some guys though, y'all have suddenly forgotten Mourinhos excellent coaching ability undecided .....

Well, y'all can keep spilling bullsh!t till we win the league.. Bunch of Haterz undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:11pm On Aug 10, 2016
Even one who's talking as if Pep directly told him that he's not planning to win the league this season undecided ..... So only Mou has plans to win the league .. Then why TF is it a league Haterz though undecided

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 11:15pm On Aug 10, 2016
raumdeuter:

You keep saying ageing squad.
But where they bought most of the 'teenagers' was in attack, where they had kdb, iheanacho, Sterling (3 of the most promising young players in the league), you cant tell me that Aguero and Silva are now too old to deliver

In midfield, where yaya is the only one that the age argument cab hold water, they bough Gundogan who isn't a teenager.

Mr pep seems satisfied with the fullbacks. No teenage signings here. But you would have us believe they are all too old to deliver.

Pep and Mourinho both have no excuse not to win the league next season. End of story
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 11:21pm On Aug 10, 2016
Diademk07:

While one has played in a worldclass team in most of his career.

Also, the stat is calculated by minutes played. That's why subs appearances are also listed.

The basic truth is I watch most Madrid matches to know Di Maria is too inconsistent and that was why I was against his signing.

You didn't watch Madrid matches as much as I did. After United, the other team I focused interest was Madrid. Van Gaal messed up
Chikena!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 11:23pm On Aug 10, 2016
All the players in this list are still in their respective clubs since 2014 or earlier. Only Van Gaal sold his own, among the best eleven voted by national team captains and coaches.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 11:25pm On Aug 10, 2016
patrickmuf:
Nolito and Gundogan have been reduced to teenagers by Dayo all in a bid to win an argument...
he has been trying to create a soft landing for pep baldiola since the end of Last season.
He started with the obnoxious idea that United's squad had more quality than city's own, hence Mourinho had less work to do.

Not long after he was quoted saying both of them were expected to win the league and a few people argued that he should wait until after the window.

Now he has come back to say pep's aim is to win the league this season, it's to build for the future grin

I just dey laugh here mehn
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 11:28pm On Aug 10, 2016
If pep fails to match or better city's last season champions league feat, he has failed
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 11:35pm On Aug 10, 2016
When i thought it couldnt get any worse, Someone said he was against ManUtd signing Di Maria undecided The best player in the previous year UCL final undecided , Be spilling Bullsh!t like as if we had any player better than him undecided .... Finding it hard to agree that philosophy messed up big time, and defending his stubborn ass till the last drop of his blood undecided ... But if Mhki or Pogba flops, he'll gladly bring out all the weapons in his Assnal to attack Mourinho undecided .... Haterz though.. At times i wonder where they line y'all up too start showcasing st*pidity one by one undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by stylochime: 12:39am On Aug 11, 2016
where d arsenal fans be @

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 12:54am On Aug 11, 2016
patrickmuf:
Gundogan is just as good as Pogba when fit IMO...He drove Dortmund forward from midfield to reach the UCL final and was a beast before the injuries set in so I don't get what you mean when you talk about career achievements...
Just last season, Mahrez hadn't achieved much in his career same goes for Vardy, Kante (lele lol) and the others at Leicester.
Using the adjective "Teenagers" doesn't in anyway drive home your point, remember, if you're good enough, you're old enough.

If fit, the fact is he has barely been fit for 3yrs. An unfit player is useless even if he is Messi.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by stylochime: 12:55am On Aug 11, 2016
Nd dem madrid

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 12:56am On Aug 11, 2016
PietroRico:

How much have you spent on midfielders in the past 3yrs yet broke the world record for another?. Gundogan has played how many games, He was diagnosed with a genetic condition and probability of having a decent football career is even in the balance while Pogba is a top player best in the Italian league

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 1:00am On Aug 11, 2016
PietroRico:

You keep saying ageing squad.
But where they bought most of the 'teenagers' was in attack, where they had kdb, iheanacho, Sterling (3 of the most promising young players in the league), you cant tell me that Aguero and Silva are now too old to deliver

In midfield, where yaya is the only one that the age argument cab hold water, they bough Gundogan who isn't a teenager.

Mr pep seems satisfied with the fullbacks. No teenage signings here. But you would have us believe they are all too old to deliver.

Pep and Mourinho both have no excuse not to win the league next season. End of story

How many games has Silva missed in the last 2yrs to injury. I ask how many of City's top players are under 30

Sagna Zabaleta, Kolarov Clichy Kompany Fernandinho Yaya Silva Navas are all over 30 and would decline from now on

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 1:02am On Aug 11, 2016
patrickmuf:

Where did I call Nolito and Gundogan teenagers?
Is that what you under stood by all I posted? Sane Jesus Zincheko are all teenagers

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 1:04am On Aug 11, 2016
PietroRico:
If pep fails to match or better city's last season champions league feat, he has failed

Mourinho made the CL semi in 2014, failed to make semi with the same club in 2015 He already failed

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Elxandre(m): 1:09am On Aug 11, 2016
Na Una get time to dey overrate Baldiola!

Someone that inherited a team which thrashed Barca 7-0, but turned them into sissies getting walloped 5-0 by Madrid the very next season, Barca and Ath Madrid in subsequent seasons.
Funny enough, even LVG sef made the final with Bayern, so what makes Pep special?

No be to dey wear tiny sokoto and dey do gragra for touchline o. grin

Baldiola fails to get to the UCL final after outspending everyone in England (likely even Europe) this season, and he's just as good as Pellegrini!

I forgot to add, Mou and Pep should never be mentioned in the same sentence again, ever!
Mou did the impossible winning league with Chelsea after a 50 years barren spell, the UCL with Inter and Porto. Teams that hadn't won in decades.
Yet some still don't see Pep has a lot more to prove!

This is amusing!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Elxandre(m): 1:26am On Aug 11, 2016
Lol Mourinho must win the title, but the guy who has been catwalking to the Bundesliga in Germany, albeit while being schooled by everyone and their mums in Europe just "has to build the city team" even after spending the most.

Suddenly the team that finished 5th is better than the team that finished 4th, because the 5th placed team bought a record signing and signed a 34 year old striker as a free agent (This same person complained 33 year old Yaya is finished because he's ageing!)

Ramdeuter, Kagawa and the spy guy have a lot in common! cheesy

11 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 2:59am On Aug 11, 2016
Elxandre:
Lol Mourinho must win the title, but the guy who has been catwalking to the Bundesliga in Germany, albeit while being schooled by everyone and their mums in Europe just "has to build the city team" even after spending the most.

Suddenly the team that finished 5th is better than the team that finished 4th, because the 5th placed team bought a record signing and signed a 34 year old striker as a free agent (This same person complained 33 year old Yaya is finished because he's ageing!)

if any man city fan they this board they will admit that they also are chasing the title.
the only reason why CFC people can't say the same is they have some few issues fix.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:29am On Aug 11, 2016
I am not too happy with MOANINGHOE buying Bailly. If he felt we need a defender why not buy a player in the 26+ age range.

For crying out loud, Timothy fosu mensah is 18 and No 10 on best hot prospects in the world and only defender there.

This is poor judgement, Mo doesn't give a fvck about our youth.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Funlordjnr: 6:15am On Aug 11, 2016
grin
Elxandre:

All their banter is done from an angle of "hate", hence making sense is not really the objective which is why all you end up reading is a constant stream of bullshit, distorted facts and shape shifting!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 6:54am On Aug 11, 2016
AdisaOwala:

Crack is bad for your health, hòmbrè!

Quit before it Sends you náked into the streets!

If you don't. mind your business, I can bet you will enter the streets before me.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 7:16am On Aug 11, 2016
Elxandre:

I really blame those that were seeing the post-shifting moves of Dayokanu and still kept on wasting time with him, especially Dopejemi.

I've said it time and again, if you are arguing with Dayokanu and he brings up a logic or benchmark for that argument, bookmark or save that logic of his. When next his logic backfires, bring up that logic to floor his rebuttals but NEVER, I repeat , NEVER EVER give him the chance to introduce another logic that will let wriggle him out and escape. Stick to his earlier logic and never allow him deceive you with another dumb reason or dictate the pace of the discourse. Of course, he'll never accept defeat, so expose his hypocrisy and move on. Let others be the judge. Dayo is ready to bring up a million and one logics just to waste your time. Dopejemi and others played into his hands.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Pataki: 7:44am On Aug 11, 2016
Anyone who wants to debate with Ramudeen, should first go and study Ramuzaki 101 on page 400 of the Bayern thread.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:01am On Aug 11, 2016
FvckeDyoBiTch:
I am not too happy with MOANINGHOE buying Bailly. If he felt we need a defender why not buy a player in the 26+ age range.

For crying out loud, Timothy fosu mensah is 18 and No 10 on best hot prospects in the world and only defender there.

This is poor judgement, Mo doesn't give a fvck about our youth.

Everyone knows that Mou hardly brings up youth, he only brings up the best of the best e.g Varane... But i'm gonn' disagree with you on the Bailly signing, that guy has added steel to our defence, he's the exact kind of defender for premier league strikers... Someone that is tall, aggressive, good in the air and is good at tackling..... To crown it all, he's not up to 24, So Mou has just secured both the present and the future, talking of killing two birds with one stone...And that kinda eases pressure off Mensah, allowing him to develop at his own pace.
I'm happy that we have Pogba now despite the exhorbitant fee paid for him, our defence looks good though Blind has some issues but its still good... Valencia, Bailly, Blind, Shaw.... with Pogba, Carrick and Schneiderlin....

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (3140) (3141) (3142) (3143) (3144) (3145) (3146) ... (14215) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.