Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,936 members, 7,838,339 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3157) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8799734 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3154) (3155) (3156) (3157) (3158) (3159) (3160) ... (14184) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by iheanyi40(m): 2:20pm On Aug 14, 2016
Pataki:

I have been yawning for the past 45 minutes now.

Yawnited. grin
hater grin grin na 3 points sure pass tongue
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 2:21pm On Aug 14, 2016
iheanyi40:
smalling ke, abi na blind, smalling will walk right into the team at d expense of blind

undecided

Defensively Smalling is good but attacking-wise, he's a complete flop!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 2:21pm On Aug 14, 2016
stylochime:
Nd Wat Is Dat Job Exactly
you saw the pass he laid off to martial that he fumbled or is the pass he laid off to Valencia that led to Rooney tame shot. Herrera has played well so far.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Diademk07: 2:21pm On Aug 14, 2016
stylochime:
I Have Been Dissapointed Wit Manutd 1st Half Display 2 Say D Least

White Porcelain, keep calm. Na LVG at work.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 2:22pm On Aug 14, 2016
NigerianSHA:
When is Rooney getting benched. His shot was weak, he stops play way too much for a No 10 and seems to just pass back to the central midfield...WTF!

he's messing up as usual...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Pataki: 2:23pm On Aug 14, 2016
Yawnited go hear am this season. See how Ibra is strolling lazily on the pitch. shocked

Instead of focusing on their training, they are busy competing with eachother on Social Media, who is a legend.

I am loving this new Yawnited no be small. cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 2:23pm On Aug 14, 2016
Diademk07:

Will you keep kwayet?

The question is did Rojo play in the LB last season or not? Was he not poor in the role as well?

grin

If not because of the No. 07 that end our respective Monikers, I wouldn't have hesitated to slap you for telling me to keep quiet!

Jose Mourinho is gonna use Rojo as LB, take it or leave it!

EOD!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 2:23pm On Aug 14, 2016
Mehn! Too many passers. We can't be using Mata and Rooney at the same time as our AM since none can run with the ball.And I IBRA drops too deep or is it the fvcking tactics
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by stylochime: 2:24pm On Aug 14, 2016
Diademk07:
I see people lambasting Rooney but Ibra has been poor as well. We need a striker that constantly runs at the opposition defence.

Same thing at the Community shield, Ibra was abysmal but all were forgotten because he scored a goal.
Zlatan Does Nt Run At Defences. His Job Is To Be The Target Man Who Feeds Off The Supply Of His Midfield And Wing.. Lewandoski Plays A Similar Role For Bayern.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 2:24pm On Aug 14, 2016
iheanyi40:
smalling ke, abi na blind, smalling will walk right into the team at d expense of blind

You cant pair Bailly and Smalling... its called suicide... You'll concede penalties and red cards anyhow
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 2:24pm On Aug 14, 2016
we're getting nothing from the middle of the pitch.
martial and Shaw have not been as lively as expected.
it been boring so far really I dey struggle not to crash for here.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 2:24pm On Aug 14, 2016
Diademk07:
I see people lambasting Rooney but Ibra has been poor as well. We need a striker that constantly runs at the opposition defence.

Same thing at the Community shield, Ibra was abysmal but all were forgotten because he scored a goal.

Are you for real?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by iheanyi40(m): 2:24pm On Aug 14, 2016
Oasis007:

undecided

Defensively Smalling is good but attacking-wise, he's a complete flop!
so u'll prefer blind to smalling undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by weedtaker: 2:24pm On Aug 14, 2016
dis ibra&rooney partnership no go work o, soon jose go drop rooney,
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by AdisaOwala: 2:24pm On Aug 14, 2016
Away games like this are always gonna be difficult - I wouldn't mind a scrappy win.

Miki should come on for Rooney!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 2:25pm On Aug 14, 2016
Pataki:
Yawnited go hear am this season. See how Ibra is strolling lazily on the pitch. shocked

Instead of focusing on their training, they are busy competing with eachother on Social Media, who is a legend.

I am loving this new Yawnited no be small. cheesy

grin

You think it's by name?! Because Arsenal signed less down £3m pounds Defender (Holding), so You think he can hold Ibra and stop him from humiliating your Club?!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 2:25pm On Aug 14, 2016
NigerianSHA:
When is Rooney getting benched. His shot was weak, he stops play way too much for a No 10 and seems to just pass back to the central midfield...WTF!

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 2:26pm On Aug 14, 2016
iheanyi40:
so u'll prefer blind to smalling undecided

undecided

75%

You think if PEP is our Manager, Smalling would make the Lineup at the expense of Blind?!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MrTA(m): 2:27pm On Aug 14, 2016
We wont win anything with Rooney leading the team.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Diademk07: 2:28pm On Aug 14, 2016
stylochime:

Zlatan Does Nt Run At Defences. His Job Is To Be The Target Man Who Feeds Off The Supply Of His Midfield And Wing.. Lewandoski Plays A Similar Role For Bayern.

Lewy runs at defence though. Just because he's not pacey doesn't mean he doesn't run at the opposition defence when he wants. Lewy is just like a 'goal scoring' Giroud.

On the other hand, Ibra is just standing like a statue!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 2:28pm On Aug 14, 2016
Pataki already crying when match never finish!!! grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by iheanyi40(m): 2:28pm On Aug 14, 2016
GloryIsaac:

You cant pair Bailly and Smalling... its called suicide... You'll concede penalties and red cards anyhow
lol okay bro
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Diademk07: 2:30pm On Aug 14, 2016
Oasis007:

grin

If not because of the No. 07 that end our respective Monikers, I wouldn't have hesitated to slap you for telling me to keep quiet!

Jose Mourinho is gonna use Rojo as LB, take it or leave it!

EOD!

Why is he on the bench now? He's a shite player everywhere he plays.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Pataki: 2:30pm On Aug 14, 2016
Oasis007:

grin

You think it's by name?! Because Arsenal signed less down £3m pounds Defender (Holding), so You think he can hold Ibra and stop him from humiliating your Club?!

LOL! Ibra's first challenge at goal post, he had to run out of the pitch to have his head checked. grin

No worry, he never jam yet. grin

So you have not heard of Mufasa sorry Mustafi?! cool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by stylochime: 2:31pm On Aug 14, 2016
GloryIsaac:

Criously Messin Up. I Mean His Ball Control Is Rubbish. His Job Is To B D Headache Of The Oppositn Defence, Runnin, Dribblin, Shootin So As To Create Space And Reduce D Pressure 4 His Numba 9. Even Fellaini Is Doin His Job Beta Dan Him
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by FBS: 2:31pm On Aug 14, 2016
Francis and Mata must be friends. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by NigerianSHA: 2:31pm On Aug 14, 2016
Ibra drops way too Deep...I can see that Useless Nihilism Nigga. Small teams hating on Reds since time Immemorial.

It's pointless asking Zlatan to make runs when all Rooney does is play with his back to the goal and feed passes back to the Centre mid or wing backs.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 2:31pm On Aug 14, 2016
Diademk07:

Ehen!!!! A whole Zlatan shocked shocked
Pataki come and see what I'm seeing.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by iheanyi40(m): 2:31pm On Aug 14, 2016
Oasis007:

undecided

75%

You think if PEP is our Manager, Smalling would make the Lineup at the expense of Blind?!
blind is a good passer of d ball actually but atimes he's a defensive liability
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Diademk07: 2:33pm On Aug 14, 2016
Leyqute:

Are you for real?
I wouldn't be in the discourse if I aint real.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 2:33pm On Aug 14, 2016
Diademk07:

Why is he on the bench now? He's a shite player everywhere he plays.

undecided

Because Shaw is better than him as LB, and Blind is better than him as CB! My point is; he's in the Team to cover up for Shaw!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 2:33pm On Aug 14, 2016
I would like to see depay sometime in this game, am not feeling martial if he doesn't improve make depay enter.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3154) (3155) (3156) (3157) (3158) (3159) (3160) ... (14184) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.