Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,926 members, 7,838,308 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3154) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8799654 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3151) (3152) (3153) (3154) (3155) (3156) (3157) ... (14184) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by zlatan10(m): 11:11pm On Aug 13, 2016
Zlatan reponds to Pogba's claim that he is more famous [VIDEO]

Zlatan Ibrahimovic seems to have a collection of ready-made responses up his brain. On Saturday, the charismatic Swede exchanged football banter with Man United’s new signing Paul Pogba on Instagram. The exchange started when Pogba uploaded a video on Instagram of himself and Zlatan. In the video, Pogba was bragging how he was making Zlatan famous by letting him appear in his video. Zlatan, who appeared to be passing by, could be heard saying ‘Now I make you famous’ in an attempt to justify that he was more famous than Pogba. Check out the video below.
A video posted by Paul Labile Pogba (@paulpogba)
on Aug 13, 2016 at 5:48am

But the former PSG star had a more clever response to Pogba’s video. He uploaded a photo of himself on Instagram facing the former Juventus star, with a Man United logo appearing on the background. He then added the caption ‘My shirt brought him back.’ Zlatan was referring to his record-breaking shirt sales since his arrival at Old Trafford last month.
According to reports in England, the Swede’s shirt sales hit a record £76m on his first week with the club, with reports suggesting that some stores had run out of stock. It is also believed that by the second week, the club had already recorded over £100m in sales for Zlatan’s Man United shirt. Therefore, Man United having signed Pogba from Juventus for a world-record fee of £89m, Zlatan was justified with his claims that his shirt had eventually secured the transfer of the 23-year-old back to his former club. That’s Zlatan being Zlatan. Check out the photo post below:
A photo posted by IAmZlatan (@iamzlatanibrahimovic)
on Aug 13, 2016 at 5:27am PDT

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by igbsam(m): 11:39pm On Aug 13, 2016
zlatan10:

Zlatan Ibrahimovic seems to have a collection of ready-made responses up his brain. On Saturday, the charismatic Swede exchanged football banter with Man United’s new signing Paul Pogba on Instagram. The exchange started when Pogba uploaded a video on Instagram of himself and Zlatan. In the video, Pogba was bragging how he was making Zlatan famous by letting him appear in his video. Zlatan, who appeared to be passing by, could be heard saying ‘Now I make you famous’ in an attempt to justify that he was more famous than Pogba. Check out the video below.

But the former PSG star had a more clever response to Pogba’s video. He uploaded a photo of himself on Instagram facing the former Juventus star, with a Man United logo appearing on the background. He then added the caption ‘My shirt brought him back.’ Zlatan was referring to his record-breaking shirt sales since his arrival at Old Trafford last month.
According to reports in England, the Swede’s shirt sales hit a record £76m on his first week with the club, with reports suggesting that some stores had run out of stock. It is also believed that by the second week, the club had already recorded over £100m in sales for Zlatan’s Man United shirt. Therefore, Man United having signed Pogba from Juventus for a world-record fee of £89m, Zlatan was justified with his claims that his shirt had eventually secured the transfer of the 23-year-old back to his former club. That’s Zlatan being Zlatan. Check out the photo post below:

Manchester United Dressing Room would be so Interesting to follow.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by RuuDie(m): 11:52pm On Aug 13, 2016
Lana1:
In which face?? He's back and his losing streak continues.
Lost his last game at United. Lost his last game in Spain. And he don carry his losing streak enter Sunderland. Very useless manager!!

Who fvcking cares... he is back, in your moorraafvckin' face and TV screens. Yiiippppiiieee grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by GBR1(m): 12:10am On Aug 14, 2016
Debroslink:

This is 2016 not some 6 years ago or something. England should better support Guardiola because he's here to correct their woeful performance in continental competitions.

Guardiola at Barcelona 2009 = Spain's 2010 world cup

Guardiola at Bayern 2013 = Germany's 2014 world cup

Guardiola at City 2017 =

Let's hope England embrace his philosophy.
Pep became Barcelona's manager in 2008 not 2009 and Spain already won the Euros 2008 before Pep even started the season as Barcelona's manager, so the 2010 world cup win wasn't far fetched either. Aragones' Spain was actually more impressive to watch than Bosque's variant which continued the run of success.

If England fails to win the world cup in 2018, you guys would say it's because the English team is cursed and always terrible and hasn't won anything in a long time because their players are bad.
But if the English team wins the world cup, you guys would say it's because of Pep and hype him to heavens

It's very petty using such induced coincidences without considering the given conditions at various points in time to rate Pep. He's a great manager but not a god. Raumdeuter has been saying such silly things for a while now and you Barcelona folks have again gotten on the train.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 12:15am On Aug 14, 2016
This obsession is great o. Even when a random topic is being discussed some people must just find a way to tag me into it
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 12:16am On Aug 14, 2016
RuuDie:

Who fvcking cares... he is back, in your moorraafvckin' face and TV screens. Yiiippppiiieee grin grin grin
Sunderland ve being surviving relegation for the past 5 seasons or so. But this season, their relegation sure. Ur precious Moyes na very useless manager.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Elxandre(m): 12:40am On Aug 14, 2016
Suddenly, we are building some sort of galatico dynasty. shocked

Rooney ibra Pogba... RIP
I smell war in the dressing room

Mou should forgive schwein na!
This might just be his injury free season.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by RuuDie(m): 3:55am On Aug 14, 2016
Lana1:
Sunderland ve being surviving relegation for the past 5 seasons or so. But this season, their relegation sure. Ur precious Moyes na very useless manager.

Beef!!!
No.worry, na for the end of film dem dey take know actor... grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 6:01am On Aug 14, 2016
Elxandre:

Rooney ibra Pogba... RIP

I beg you guys, just keep Rooney out of every good thing you saying about manutd. Rooney is past it and it's obvious. To me he is slowing the team down. Because of him mourinho will have to make a decision between the Armenian guy and Lingard. But both should be on the pitch.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 6:39am On Aug 14, 2016
Elxandre:

Rooney ibra Pogba... RIP

Pls do us a favour and sub Rooney for Rashford smiley

signed: @ManUtdFans

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 6:40am On Aug 14, 2016
zlatan10:

Finally ManUtd is gonna be interesting both on and off the pitch smiley.. Philosophy regime is gone!!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Danhumprey: 7:31am On Aug 14, 2016
raumdeuter:
This obsession is great o. Even when a random topic is being discussed some people must just find a way to tag me into it
Ogbeni, with all due respect, go and sit down. What are you feeling like sef? undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 7:34am On Aug 14, 2016
Danhumprey:
Ogbeni, with all due respect, go and sit down. What are you feeling like sef? undecided

I was doing exactly that. Sitting down minding my business until I got a mention. Feeling like? I dey feel like Obasanjo oooo. BTW Have I answered your questions satisfactorily?

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JayKayMaybachz(m): 7:44am On Aug 14, 2016
raumdeuter:

I was doing exactly that. Sitting down minding my business until I got a mention. Feeling like? I dey feel like Obasanjo oooo. BTW Have I answered your questions satisfactorily?
Oya Swerve, Already. You've Answered Ya Question.... Mtcheeeew
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 7:50am On Aug 14, 2016
"Of course, I want Memphis to be part of my squad,

“I don’t want to go into last season too much, but I know the player I’ve watched at PSV and the World Cup two years ago when he was a very young kid.

“Having that player in mind, I want to keep him. And I believe in him, yes. Especially as I see a good boy, a good kid, a good professional. I don’t care what people think.

"You can see him driving a nice car and you think this guy is not thinking about football, but that is not the case.

“He is frustrated with what happened last season, where he lost all confidence. But he will be back.”

- Jose Mourinho
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Funlordjnr: 8:07am On Aug 14, 2016
“Arsenal are always in the Champions League.
But in the Champions League they don’t go far
enough and they haven’t won the league for a
number of years (12 to be exact), so even with success you can be disappointed.”

Jurgen Klopp( liverpool manager )

Chai!

Shotgun blast!!!

grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Dongorgon5(m): 8:18am On Aug 14, 2016
SailorXY:
Mikel put money before his career. besides that ship has long sailed. the bulk dumps on his table squarely.
mikel failed to improve,but he is still a winner tho.
Epl fa cup, carling cup,europa,Ucl winner
Put some respek on his name.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Chelseafan1: 8:19am On Aug 14, 2016
raumdeuter:

Aren't you always everywhere on this board?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by iheanyi40(m): 9:20am On Aug 14, 2016
What's the time of our match
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 9:25am On Aug 14, 2016
Chelseafan1:
Aren't you always everywhere on this board?

Yes and what is the purpose of this particular question
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 9:26am On Aug 14, 2016
JayKayMaybachz:
Oya Swerve, Already. You've Answered Ya Question.... Mtcheeeew

This one you dey hiss, Are you pregnant? or just in touch with your feminine side?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 9:31am On Aug 14, 2016
iheanyi40:
What's the time of our match
1:30PM.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 9:41am On Aug 14, 2016
serious rumours surrounding us and soton's Jose fonte.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 10:23am On Aug 14, 2016
SIRcumalot:
serious rumours surrounding us and soton's Jose fonte.

Yeah i have seen the reports. It just means that Mourinho does not trust at least a couple of our central defenders to do the job cos as we all know he prefers small squads.
So going for Fonte means he does not believe he has 4 quality central defenders. I believe Bailly, Blind and Smalling are assured of their squad place so it is going to be either Jones or Rojo who loses out if another centre back comes in

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by prahcetomi(m): 10:24am On Aug 14, 2016
Wenger is not ready at all

grin grin grin

GGMU

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 10:58am On Aug 14, 2016
afrodoc2:

Yeah i have seen the reports. It just means that Mourinho does not trust at least a couple of our central defenders to do the job cos as we all know he prefers small squads.
So going for Fonte means he does not believe he has 4 quality central defenders. I believe Bailly, Blind and Smalling are assured of their squad place so it is going to be either Jones or Rojo who loses out if another centre back comes in

Rojo is part of Mourinho's Plan! He's gonna be a cover up for Luke Shaw! Jose does not see Rojo as a CB rather as LB!

At the National Team, Rojo plays as a LB, I did wonder why LVG played him as CB!

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by iheanyi40(m): 11:00am On Aug 14, 2016
SIRcumalot:

1:30PM.
Alright thanks bro

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 11:01am On Aug 14, 2016
"It’s natural that players are happier when they’re playing," he said. "In September, we will have the League Cup, the Europa League and the Premier League, so September will be the end of the frustration for these players. Everybody will play in these months and I still believe in Memphis."

- Jose Mourinho
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 12:23pm On Aug 14, 2016
afrodoc2:

Its Jones bro, Mou believes in Rojo for the Left-back position. Jones is a waste of space. angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Claroo(m): 12:33pm On Aug 14, 2016
Match Day Squad

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 12:34pm On Aug 14, 2016
undecided

Thought we've changed our Coach?!
Fellaini ahead of Carrick and Schleiderlin?!

Rooney and Mata ahead of Mkhitaryan?!
Well, it's too early to wail!

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 12:38pm On Aug 14, 2016
Ffs.. I wan watch mkhitaryan naa
Na the Mata wey Mourinho no like dey start over mkhitaryan.
But some gayners dey run their mouth upandan which day here about unrest.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3151) (3152) (3153) (3154) (3155) (3156) (3157) ... (14184) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Roland17(m), Leyqute(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.