Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,970 members, 7,817,848 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3311) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8728028 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3308) (3309) (3310) (3311) (3312) (3313) (3314) ... (14147) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 1:58pm On Sep 18, 2016
I think say our bad karma follow giggs Comot but no,e still dey follow person up and down like BO.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Roland17(m): 1:58pm On Sep 18, 2016
The factors keeping Mourinho relevant in today's football is his flamboyance and history as a coach.

His style of play has become predictable and easy to counter.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 1:59pm On Sep 18, 2016
TK n Cash-3 times in a row

Drake-Back to Back

LL Cool J- Doing it

DJ I need these jams on blast abeg...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 1:59pm On Sep 18, 2016
[quote author=dmcdad post=49466228][/quote]

I tire sef!!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Roland17(m): 1:59pm On Sep 18, 2016
And they tried to convince us Baily was the best thing after slice bread. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by igbsam(m): 2:00pm On Sep 18, 2016
What a Team!

Smh for this my club. No urgency, No Attack, Nothing Nothing.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 2:00pm On Sep 18, 2016
Nihilist:
Bailly transfer value has successfully dropped by at least 10m.
Make that 80m. Just bring 9m and he is yours
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by todaynewsreview: 2:00pm On Sep 18, 2016
Final Score

Watford Fc (3)

Vs

Manchester United (1) -

Match report and other in HD Live Streaming Video Link>>> http://www.todaynewsreview.com/p/1469/watford-fc-vs-manchester-united-hd-live-streaming-video-link
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by edoyad(m): 2:01pm On Sep 18, 2016
D J you are FIRED angry angry angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MaziOmenuko: 2:01pm On Sep 18, 2016
There must be a clause in Mourinho's contract.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 2:02pm On Sep 18, 2016
One nonentity, pundit wannabe said they'll get 13points from their first 5 fixtures.

cheesy cheesy grin grin grin and this lana1 too will be tackling Spy360

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 2:02pm On Sep 18, 2016
elampiro:

These days we play against the referee and linesmen. We play against 12 or 13.

We didn’t try to take the game from Watford. We joined them in long and aerial balls instead of controlling the game somewhat. Zlatan's is showing in his match. He could have scored at least three already if he had speed.

The performance was absolute crap. That defensive mentality that makes Utd to lose from Moyes and LvG is still there.

We hardly pressurize our opponents when they're on the ball, the lazy players just sit back and let the opponents have their way. Worse is the despicable behavior of avoiding responsibility and pointing to an opponent.

And the stvpid Mou couldn't bench Rooney despite all the crap he's serving.

The bad body behaviour of the captain is affecting everybody. There's no energetic running to win the ball back. There's no one running into space to receive a pass and make something happen. Everything is just static. A miracle can't happen that way.

This horrible display will continue and the bad results will keep coming in until that attitude is corrected.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by mencade5(m): 2:03pm On Sep 18, 2016
Dj play me lonely by Akon.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by BarcaBlood: 2:03pm On Sep 18, 2016
Party in here? grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by iheanyi40(m): 2:03pm On Sep 18, 2016
What tactics is mourinho even playing, m just so annoyed right now
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 2:03pm On Sep 18, 2016
Jose is not motivating this team enough. Opponents like Watford needs to be played off the ball and kept at their post. When I was talking about style of play some were saying no need. Smh. The players are ok. The coach just need them to practice passes and high intensity dazzal
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dmcdad: 2:03pm On Sep 18, 2016
Nihilist:
Shot power 99
Accuracy 9
Too much Play station.cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dmcdad: 2:03pm On Sep 18, 2016
BarcaBlood:
Party in here? grin
DJ abeg play me Party Hard.cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 2:04pm On Sep 18, 2016
Roland17:
The factors keeping Mourinho relevant in today's football is his flamboyance and history as a coach.
His style of play has become predictable and easy to counter.

I am waiting for the excuses to flow

5 games 6 points behind
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 2:04pm On Sep 18, 2016
Our major problem is Rooney, Pogba and Fellaini. A midfield that can neither create nor track the runs of opponents?

To those praying for Bailly/Smalling partnership. I've seen the clean sheet they kept today.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by JigsawKillah(m): 2:04pm On Sep 18, 2016
[size=20pt]LONG
MAY
YOUR
WOES
CONTINUE!!!!!

DOWN
SHALL
YOU
GO
UNTIL
YOU
HIT
CRUDE
OIL!!!!![/size]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Diademk07: 2:04pm On Sep 18, 2016
Leyqute:

The performance was absolute crap. That defensive mentality that makes Utd to lose from Moyes and LvG is still there.

We hardly pressurize our opponents when they're on the ball, the lazy players just sit back and let the opponents have their way. Worse is the despicable behavior of avoiding responsibility and pointing to an opponent.

The bad body behaviour of the captain is affecting everybody. There's no energetic running to win the ball back. There's no one running into space to receive a pass and make something happen. Everything is just static. A miracle can't happen that way.

This horrible display will continue and the bad results will keep coming in until that attitude is corrected.

With four new signings? You're not serious!
Van gaal got a lot from a much more worse team.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 2:05pm On Sep 18, 2016
Nihilist:

You guys might as well sign Meek MiLL in January given your mutual affinity for Ls...

That go be when we sign deal with Universal or Columbia grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by raumdeuter: 2:05pm On Sep 18, 2016
Did I just see that Man Utd had 2 shots on target vs WATFORDD?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Chelseafan1: 2:05pm On Sep 18, 2016
dmcdad:
You say? Abeg where your guy, Lana1? cheesy
E don go play Fifa cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 2:05pm On Sep 18, 2016
Leyqute:

He should bench pogba before Rooney. But I think Mou is done as a coach. Even if he wins the treble with this his style of play I won't be impressed.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by dmcdad: 2:06pm On Sep 18, 2016
eph12:
Mehn party quick start today cry Can LVG just come back now angry
You mean the same LVG wey dey play Subway Surfer during games? cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 2:06pm On Sep 18, 2016
Etienne Capoue no even get respect as all...

He just said that they should have scored more sef..
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by mencade5(m): 2:07pm On Sep 18, 2016
Dj abeg play me lagbaja nothing for you
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by AdisaOwala: 2:07pm On Sep 18, 2016
chrisley024:
Our major problem is Rooney, Pogba and Fellaini. A midfield that can neither create nor track the runs of opponents?

I think Fellaini tried...

He was better than Mr Haircut IMO...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ColtPython(m): 2:07pm On Sep 18, 2016
I like the fact that Lana1 didn't attack Chelsea fans few days ago after their loss to Liverpool... He clearly waited for the outcome of this match.

Unfortunately, a patient dog doesn't always eat the fattest bone.

DJ, pls play amona tete mabo since its a sunday and we have to keep it holy

grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Kolade354(m): 2:08pm On Sep 18, 2016
grin grin grin grin
I just dey laff cos I have nothing to say.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3308) (3309) (3310) (3311) (3312) (3313) (3314) ... (14147) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Oasis007(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.