Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,938 members, 7,817,748 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3390) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8727404 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3387) (3388) (3389) (3390) (3391) (3392) (3393) ... (14147) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 12:39pm On Oct 05, 2016
Elxandre:

By their logic, Alli is a better player than Iniesta because he has more goals/assists than Iniesta.
This section though. sad

grin cheesy grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 12:39pm On Oct 05, 2016
elrony:

That should be Memphis Defraud! grin

grin

You are wrong! LOL!
Meanwhile..... Diademk07 wouldn't like the below Image!

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SlaughterGang: 12:46pm On Oct 05, 2016
When a grown ass man goes searching for baby pictures, we might have a pedophile on the loose.

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 1:10pm On Oct 05, 2016
^^^^^

Chai!

The Dude has gone Mad again! What a Pity for the People around him?! I do wonder how they are enduring his Madness!

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nyabinghi(m): 1:13pm On Oct 05, 2016
Oasis007:

Lol!
I think he deserves a Stand at Old Trafford! Perhaps a golden Statue would do!
yes he will.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 1:18pm On Oct 05, 2016
Oasis007:

grin

You are wrong! LOL!

Who be that?..The cheek tho grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 2:16pm On Oct 05, 2016
elrony:

Who be that?..The cheek tho grin

grin

I think he should have be a Model instead of playing Football!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 2:17pm On Oct 05, 2016
nyabinghi:
yes he will.

undecided

.....Like David Beckham, Roy Keane and Co?!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 4:56pm On Oct 05, 2016
Oasis007:

grin

You are wrong! LOL!
He is correct
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 5:28pm On Oct 05, 2016
Oasis007:

grin

I think he should have be a Model instead of playing Football!

You mean to tell me that's Olivier G?

That kid looks more like Memphis Defraud tho!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 5:31pm On Oct 05, 2016
eph12:

He is correct

grin

Of course he is! But it's Depay not Defraud?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 5:32pm On Oct 05, 2016
elrony:

You mean to tell me that's Olivier G?

That kid looks more like Memphis Defraud Depay tho!

grin

Fixed!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 5:42pm On Oct 05, 2016
Oasis007:

grin

Fixed!

Abeg na Defraud At the moment, till further notice!!! grin

Lil Memphis and Grandpa
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 5:45pm On Oct 05, 2016
elrony:

Abeg na Defraud At the moment, till further notice!!! grin

Lil Memphis and Grandpa

grin

He has said it - that he's presently like a loaded Gun! He's ready to take his chance whenever the Opportunity comes! Kindly be patient with him!

Memphis Depay is talented, he's simply not consistent! He's growing up now.... and he's definitely gonna come good!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 5:50pm On Oct 05, 2016
Oasis007:

grin

Of course he is! But it's Depay not Defraud?
Actually we paid for Depay but they sent Defraud cry Clubs be cheating United since Fergie left
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 6:03pm On Oct 05, 2016
eph12:

Actually we paid for Depay but they sent Defraud cry Clubs be cheating United since Fergie left

undecided

You think time is up for Depay?!
How old is he?! Do you think he's old enough to pick back his lost form!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 6:25pm On Oct 05, 2016
Oasis007:

undecided

You think time is up for Depay?!
How old is he?! Do you think he's old enough to pick back his lost form!
I can only talk about lost form if he has played anything at all for us in the past. I can't even think of one. His decision making is so poor. If he eventually delivers for us I will be so happy but I'm not holding my breath smiley
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:04pm On Oct 05, 2016
How can someone be just so useless. It's like the person is not even a human being. Don't what a lunatic is doing on this thread. undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Funlordjnr: 7:14pm On Oct 05, 2016
DON'T BLAME ME, BLAME FAT SAM?

“It was a bit of misunderstanding after the
last game, when Sam came out and said I play
where I want. I played exactly to instructions. I
didn’t come in and say, ‘I want to play here or
there’. That was a big misunderstanding that I
seemed to get slaughtered for.”

”I got battered in many different ways for my performance, which I FELT was actually a DECENT performance. Sam knew he had made a mistake. He said that to me on the plane home. That’s part of being involved at this level. He understood that quite early and unfortunately he doesn’t have the
chance to rectify that now.”

As for my career coming to an end at united I have to say “No,”. It is part of football to be on the bench. It is the challenge and I am determined to get back in the team at club level. “I think people have their opinions. I have said it many times, people are entitled to their opinions. “Does it gee you up? Of course it does. It’s almost like going to an audition when you get turned down..you still want to prove yourself to people.

“I am a fighter. I want to get back in the team.
I will work hard to try and do that, so that is
where I am at. I am sure people who know me
know I will come back.”

Wayne Rooney.......football365.com

grin Joker............
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 8:38pm On Oct 05, 2016
ElFenomeno1:

Here we go again, another irate amd jobless youth fouling the cyberspace
Enjoy your Depaynaldo, you flipping oxymoro. N
cheesy
Baba oh!!! The lost son of Arsene Wenger, the golden boy of Father Christmas, the shoe shiner of Adelana, the gburugburu of Nihilist, the evergreen patient of Afrodoc, the prodigal son of the gunners thread... chai, i don miss you grin

*looks at his back* 21 stitches -sad wink
brother, i hope you wont go back to Afrodoc's hospital again this time Pele ehn!
tongue

10 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 9:55pm On Oct 05, 2016
"Broadly speaking, we are working really well together. We have two coaches, Silvinho [Louro] and Emilio [Alvarez], and I think that myself, David and Sam [Johnstone] are working really hard alongside them.

"As each week goes by we are all feeling more and more comfortable with each other as a group. I think you can see this in David when he’s playing – he feels good and relaxed in himself – and that our work and training during the week is very good. 

"Similarly with myself you could see [when I've played] that I’d been training hard and waiting for my chance to play and that when that did happen, I was 100 per cent ready. As I said, I reckon a great job is being done with our training and that can only be a good thing."

"You work hard all week in order to play at the weekend, and so as the game approaches you will be 100 per cent ready and available for the manager and the group of your team-mates. You aim to show them that you are all prepared and ready to play.

"Having played my first game of the season in the United shirt has been very important as it gives you reassurance and keeps you calm and relaxed in the knowledge that things went quite well. You know that you can keep on working and improving. 

"It’s also good as it means that the people within the national team set-up are also aware that you have played and done well which means that you are in a better position to be selected for the upcoming qualifying games.

"I didn’t know them before but I think with their years in the game and their vast experience, they’ve really been able to add some different ingredients. We’ve been working and training in a way that maybe in the past, we hadn’t been used to. 

"We are doing lots of exercises in just one activity; we’re not just focusing on practising just one part of our game but we are aware that goalkeeper training nowadays is based more upon game situations. And we don’t limit ourselves to just one situation but we practise two or three of them together.

"For example, we make a pass and then we continue playing, and then according to whether the pass was executed well or badly, another ball might come in to play for which we have to be ready and waiting. Dependent upon this situation being concluded positively or not, we know that another ball might be on its way too. 

"It’s all about widening the goalkeeper’s vision, and not limiting the keeper to just one situation but encouraging him to have a wider appreciation of what’s happening. And they certainly have that vision.

"So they are encouraging us be more watchful and aware that not every situation just ends with the first ball going dead. Whether you’ve made the right or wrong call, or even on many occasions if you’ve made the best save of the game, that ball might then go out for a corner, stay in play or even come off the post and fall straight to an opponent, and you then have to be ready for that next ball."

- Sergio Romero
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 8:08am On Oct 06, 2016
"In the Euros he's captain, and we lost to Iceland, I didn't see him in the game, I didn't see any leadership. I've not seen the Wayne Rooney I know for a year."

- Peter Shilton
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 8:10am On Oct 06, 2016
"I've always been a massive Wayne Rooney fan - he's always been a street fighter giving 100 per cent, he'd get in the box and score goals and I always rated him very highly."

- Peter Shilton
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 8:11am On Oct 06, 2016
"If he plays the way we know Wayne Rooney plays and he surpasses my record I'll be the first one to shake his hand and pat him on the back. For a striker, that's fantastic.

"He now wants to play in midfield - if he was a midfield player he would have played there.

"He says he wants to retire after the next World Cup - to me that's his management company putting a lot of propaganda out. It's about what he does on the pitch."

- Peter Shilton
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 8:15am On Oct 06, 2016
"I believe that Manchester United could 100 per cent benefit from a fit Bastian Schweinsteiger.

"If everything you hear and read is true, you can consider it disrespectful. He's not just some player, and also not only 18 or 19.

"I trusted myself to do that before [Schweinsteiger's retirement], but this has nothing to do with saying his retirement is positive or negative.

"We should be thankful that we had such a great player." 

- Ilkay Gundogan
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 8:16am On Oct 06, 2016
"I think Marcus is doing fantastic. He is probably one of the most exciting players in world football, young players, at the minute.

"I am sure if he keeps working hard and developing he'll be a superstar in years to come."

- Wayne Rooney
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 8:26am On Oct 06, 2016
"Because of his transfer and his status, we demand a lot from Paul Pogba. We’ve got to leave him in peace so he can progress."

- Laurent Koscielny
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:39am On Oct 06, 2016
Oasis007:
"Because of his transfer and his status, we demand a lot from Paul Pogba. We’ve got to leave him in peace so he can progress."

- Laurent Koscielny
Literally what he's saying is, he's not worth that price, yawnited was scammed, don't expect a 90M performance when he's really just worth 30M.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 10:50am On Oct 06, 2016
kokaneprodigy:

Literally what he's saying is, he's not worth that price, yawnited was scammed, don't expect a 90M performance when he's really just worth 30M.
And?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 12:29pm On Oct 06, 2016
kokaneprodigy:

Poor man with leggedis drinking otapiapia over another man's Maybach..

Why are you pained like this?

Okonkwo Igboprodigy angry

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by nyabinghi(m): 9:49pm On Oct 06, 2016
The great herrera played 90 minutes for spain
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by landinfo: 11:26pm On Oct 06, 2016
Elxandre:
Herrera gets first call up.
We are finally getting "Un-VanGaaled".

Diadem won't like this grin

Those saying he was called as back up. Be deceiving yourselves like this is the first time Spain would suffer injuries. smiley

Don't be 2 fast....Herrera didn't even get a min 2day, infact Alcantara came as a sub in the 80 something mins~~~Herrera is good & his tyme would cum but that La fora roja team no be moi moi like the Eng-hyped squad

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3387) (3388) (3389) (3390) (3391) (3392) (3393) ... (14147) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: liveLongNprospa(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.