Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,257 members, 7,822,314 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3587) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8754653 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3584) (3585) (3586) (3587) (3588) (3589) (3590) ... (14158) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:15pm On Dec 04, 2016
chrisley024:
They put him the last time and we conceded and people were complaining

sad But he's better than that fool with big head
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 7:16pm On Dec 04, 2016
As for who cost us this match. . . It's nobody else but Mourinho. He's the one that bought an unbenchable Pogba. Having him on the team means he must play, and you must build your team around him instead of him playing to the team's strength.

As if that's not enough, Mourinho has now played Pogba in the number 10 role for 4 matches, and as expected, he failed disgustingly in each occasion. This is the 5th trial I think, and he never fails to show he's Clueless in that position. Yet, Mourinho never learns. Make I no lie, we fans overhype the skills of these coaches. If Mourinho who prides himself as a seasoned coach can't see that Pogba has flopped badly as number 10 for us, then I wonder how he got his coaching badge in the first place. Mhiki and Mata in that role would have provided more spark and assisted Ibra to kill off the game earlier, but Mhiki was wasted on the wing and Mata, benched. Next big match, Mourinho will repeat the same mistake. SMH!!

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by inFamouz: 7:16pm On Dec 04, 2016
Oasis007:

undecided

So you believe the Joke?!
was it a joke when i told you guys b4 hand?, bros leave matter, number 3 in coupon which is Everton vs Man utd is a FIXED draw, same as 45 which is Barca vs Madrid, abi you think say dose messi and neymar misses na ordinary missed chance.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 7:16pm On Dec 04, 2016

Mourinho's decision to keep praying Pogba and Ibrahimovic for 90 mins will always come at a cost. The players that allowed Everton to boss us around in the last quarter of the match were Pogba, Carrick, Ibrahimovic and Darmian. Yet all of them finished the match.

Fellaini turned an almost harless situation to a penalty gift to Everton.

If Eric Bailly was not going to be called in to help in situation like this, why did he even make the bench?

It looks like Rooney brings some cohension and stability to our final third play.

We should stop blaming luck or lack of it. We are not good enough yet. When we decide to defend to see out a game, we always appear vulnerable. It usually starts from midfield where we are bossed around.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 7:17pm On Dec 04, 2016
afrodoc2:
Mourinho is not special
Pogba is not worth the fee and will never be worth the fee. That 89m spent was a lost opportunity to strengthen our midfield for years to come. We spent all that money on the midfield and it is still our weakest area.

These are some of the home truths all reasonable United fans should accept now. Any non Meth addict United fan should not mention title race for now, as we continue to lose points all we are looking up to by the grace of Chukwu Abiama is top 4.
I laugh when some fans here talk about the title. I dismissed that 3 weeks ago
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 7:18pm On Dec 04, 2016
Oya o. The floor is yours. Make una start to dey find positives up and down
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 7:20pm On Dec 04, 2016
our current position for the table na our level now
this no be bad luck.
i won't even talk rubbish about Zlatan anymore
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 7:20pm On Dec 04, 2016
afrodoc2:

At least we are pissing in the face of Madrid, that is what matters. Though it would have to be jet stream piss because they are a great distance away in champs league while we wallow in Europa mediocrity.

I miss David Gill. Only him would understand that for Madrid to back off FINANCIALLY from a deal, it's not coz they're poor, but coz that said player is not worth it. That Woodward is a financial mofo!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:21pm On Dec 04, 2016
Elxandre:

I think the coach is too blame here!

The guy is not a number 10!
His last game was great as a CM.

What the hell has Mourinho done!!! sad

Everyone knows that Pogba is not a No 10, i dont know why Mou cant see that! angry, and Fellaini should get the f*ck out on 2nd January angry angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 7:22pm On Dec 04, 2016
Vivalavida99:
Special agent Felliani pls check your account. cheesy

Lol

Are you a United fan?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 7:23pm On Dec 04, 2016
Elxandre:

I think the coach is too blame here!

The guy is not a number 10!
His last game was great as a CM.

What the hell has Mourinho done!!! sad

sinizia:
As for who cost us this match. . . It's nobody else but Mourinho. He's the one that bought an unbenchable Pogba. Having him on the team means he must play, and you must build your team around him instead of him playing to the team's strength.

As if that's not enough, Mourinho has now played Pogba in the number 10 role for 4 matches, and as expected, he failed disgustingly in each occasion. This is the 5th trial I think, and he never fails to show he's Clueless in that position. Yet, Mourinho never learns. Make I no lie, we fans overhype the skills of these coaches. If Mourinho who prides himself as a seasoned coach can't see that Pogba has flopped badly as number 10 for us, then I wonder how he got his coaching badge in the first place. Mhiki and Mata in that role would have provided more spark and assisted Ibra to kill off the game earlier, but Mhiki was wasted on the wing and Mata, benched. Next big match, Mourinho will repeat the same mistake. SMH!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 7:25pm On Dec 04, 2016
GloryIsaac:

sad But he's better than that fool with big head
The main thing we needed at that point we were under pressure was to try and keep the ball but they were busy gifting it to Everton. Fellaini was brought in to help in the aerial ball cos Carrick and Herrera weren't helping.

Why Pogba was given 90mins to hop around is beyond me.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Emaprince: 7:26pm On Dec 04, 2016
Vivalavida99:
grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 7:26pm On Dec 04, 2016
Take note of today, remind me in future. . .

FOR £89M, POGBA IS A MONUMENTAL FRAUD, ONE OF THE BIGGEST OF ALL TIME.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by edoyad(m): 7:28pm On Dec 04, 2016
My fine art teacher

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 7:28pm On Dec 04, 2016
chrisley024:
The main thing we needed at that point we were under pressure was to try and keep the ball but they were busy gifting it to Everton. Fellaini was brought in to help in the aerial ball cos Carrick and Herrera weren't helping.

I wanted Bailly for the aerial balls stuff. I remember how Felliani made us worse the last time.

Mourinho doesn't appear to know how to defend anymore
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 7:28pm On Dec 04, 2016
Oasis007:
undecided

Seriously I'm kinda regretting United spend a huge sum of £89m to get that Ineffectual Buffoon!

What a slow poke! He should never play 10 for United again! Never!!!

JM is very stupid for living him on the Pitch, and in the Position he wasn't contributing anything to the Team.
Hmmm
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chidexxy007(m): 7:32pm On Dec 04, 2016
Those berating of Pogba should be directed to Mou. I mean Pogba has played there not once, not twice and keeps churning out disgraceful performances but d dumb head, stvpid, unbending, stubborn Mourinho is still adamant on playing him there.. Isn't that foolishness of d highest order?
What miracle is he expecting... Little tweaks here and there today would have given us 3points today if not for Mou.

I dey vex
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:32pm On Dec 04, 2016
chrisley024:

Mou should know by now that Pogba isn't a No 10, he makes the wrong decisions in that position angry, Pogba is a CM!!! not AM!!!, i cant even remember Juve playing with an AM sad, there's no problem if we have an 89M CM that's bossing matches nah, must he be an AM b'cos we bought him at 89M
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:32pm On Dec 04, 2016
sinizia:
U see cool cool

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by AdisaOwala: 7:32pm On Dec 04, 2016
chrisley024:

A 90m signing with a massive Ego must always play 90minutes - even when the whole place reeks of his shìte!

This is why I think we need a Sporting Director - a 2nd opinion from a seasoned Vet (like Sir Alex) would be helpful when Scouting and negotiating deals.....especially the ones that would cost a lot of money!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by iPopAlomo(m): 7:34pm On Dec 04, 2016
MrTA:
Like I said, I dont know how you can laugh at other teams when we're having an absolute disaster of a season. Even worse than David Moyes levels here.

Cc: Lana1...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:34pm On Dec 04, 2016
Agbakolly:
Gueye is better than pogba.
Jose is a finished manager.
shocked

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by UniqueGem(m): 7:35pm On Dec 04, 2016
sinizia:

Get off Pogba and focus on Mourinho who made a bad situation worse. Crying eighty nine million pounds Pogba isn't worth it won't make you any more intelligent because we all know he isn't worth the price. Focus on Mourinho who benched Mata that didn't play in mid week, played a potential 10[mkhi] out on the wing and decided to play Pogba who has failed many times in the 10 position. He had Bailey and opted for a sloppy fellaini to close the defense down. Abeg give Pogba breathing space.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by DEIFIED(m): 7:35pm On Dec 04, 2016
Mourinho is gradually losing the support of the fans, because of his stupidd team selection and embarrassing substitutions.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:37pm On Dec 04, 2016
chidexxy007:
Those berating of Pogba should be directed to Mou. I mean Pogba has played there not once, not twice and keeps churning out disgraceful performances but d dumb head, stvpid, unbending, stubborn Mourinho is still adamant on playing him there.. Isn't that foolishness of d highest order?
What miracle is he expecting... Little tweaks here and there today would have given us 3points today if not for Mou.

I dey vex

Where we expecting a coach that kept playing players week in week out that intended and planned relegating the team just to spite him last season to have changed overnight? He's a terrible coach. He lost all credibility last season and now he is just bidding his time. By the time we crash to the second half of the table then it would become clear to those of us looking for positives upandan that positives don't win titles. Winning matches do!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:38pm On Dec 04, 2016
sinizia:

You should be blaming Mourinho for his stubborn attitude not Pogba.... Pogba shone well in all the matches he played in the CM role and flopped at an alarming rate in the ones he played as a 10, Mou isn't blind angry , We have one of the best No 10's in the EPL (Mata) but stubborn Mou doesn't want to see that...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 7:39pm On Dec 04, 2016
elampiro:

I wanted Bailly for the aerial balls stuff. I remember how Felliani made us worse the last time.

Mourinho doesn't appear to know how to defend anymore
Fellaini to counter the aerial threat is ok just that one of the CM would have given way for him which should have been Pogba while we try to keep the ball. Bailly would mean 3 CB which is a change in formation and I don't know how it would have panned out. And we don't even know how fit he's.

The truth is that we don't have the defence to hang unto a 1 nil lead.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by UniqueGem(m): 7:39pm On Dec 04, 2016
chidexxy007:

I dey vex
Exactly. I don't know why it's so loud on Pogba. Mou made all the wrong choices and not Pogba. Pogba cost so much does not mean he should be wordclass in every position. He is a CM and not an AM. Have anyone here seen Messi or CR7 being played in CM?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chidexxy007(m): 7:41pm On Dec 04, 2016
UniqueGem:
Get off Pogba and focus on Mourinho who made a bad situation worse. Crying eighty nine million pounds Pogba isn't worth it won't make you any more intelligent because we all know he isn't worth the price. Focus on Mourinho who benched Mata that didn't play in mid week, played a potential 10[mkhi] out on the wing and decided to play Pogba who has failed many times in the 10 position. He had Bailey and opted for a sloppy fellaini to close the defense down. Abeg give Pogba breathing space.
Brother me no fit understand all these Pogba lamentations o like say na d guy Dt chose where im go play.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 7:42pm On Dec 04, 2016
Vivalavida99:

LMAO. Fellaini is a joke!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by UniqueGem(m): 7:43pm On Dec 04, 2016
chidexxy007:

Brother me no fit understand all these Pogba lamentations o like say na d guy Dt chose where im go play.
I swear, I weak for Mourinho

(1) (2) (3) ... (3584) (3585) (3586) (3587) (3588) (3589) (3590) ... (14158) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: MRTA7 and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.