Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,414 members, 7,822,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3588) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8756076 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3585) (3586) (3587) (3588) (3589) (3590) (3591) ... (14158) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 7:44pm On Dec 04, 2016
chrisley024:
Fellaini to counter the aerial threat is ok just that one of the CM would have given way for him which should have been Pogba while we try to keep the ball. Bailly would mean 3 CB which is a change in formation and I don't know how it would have panned out.

The truth is that we don't have the defence to hang unto a 1 nil lead.

We did the 3 man centre defence before. Smalling came on late to help Bailly and Blind, and did well defending aerial balls that day.

I am now tired of Fellaini, the only thing he knew how to do was to see a game out. Now that he has lost it, he is completely useless.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 7:45pm On Dec 04, 2016
AdisaOwala:

A 90m signing with a massive Ego must always play 90minutes - even when the whole place reeks of his shìte!

This is why I think we need a Sporting Director - a 2nd opinion from a seasoned Vet (like Sir Alex) would be helpful when Scouting and negotiating deals.....especially the ones that would cost a lot of money!

Even if sir Alex helps out in the scouting and negotiations that dunderhead called Mourinho will still exhibit his stvpidity by playing an 89m flop in a sensitive position like an AM when the guy is bereft of what he supposed to do in that position.

Mourinho dey fvvk up big time.

I have not seen this match but from what I have read here it's obvious that we are trouble.

As for fellaini, the less said the better. I said it even before we bought him that fellaini was not and I repeat is not a united type of player.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:46pm On Dec 04, 2016
UniqueGem:
Exactly. I don't know why it's so loud on Pogba. Mou made all the wrong choices and not Pogba. Pogba cost so much does not mean he should be wordclass in every position. He is a CM and not an AM. Have anyone here seen Messi or CR7 being played in CM?

Exactly, finally someone that has sense..... Why force Pogba to play 10 , Ok nah, Bale's price too was heavy so he should play CB for Madrid or CM for them.... smh for Mourinho and some ManU fans
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 7:47pm On Dec 04, 2016
When we defend why do we leave space on the full backs positions? Yesterday, when Chelsea were leading 2-1, they covered their full backs and midfield positions well. We always leave our left back open until a pass goes to that direction
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chidexxy007(m): 7:48pm On Dec 04, 2016
UniqueGem:
Exactly. I don't know why it's so loud on Pogba. Mou made all the wrong choices and not Pogba. Pogba cost so much does not mean he should be wordclass in every position. He is a CM and not an AM. Have anyone here seen Messi or CR7 being played in CM?
If he has been bad since day1 in d EPL na me for carry am for head like gala but den d guy has played well in CM but astonishingly bad in d no.10 role. Why Mou keeps playing him there is the 9th wonder of the world.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:50pm On Dec 04, 2016
Mofos were convulsing cos they won an EFL game midweek, bunch of useless twats

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 7:50pm On Dec 04, 2016
GloryIsaac:

Everyone knows that Pogba is not a No 10, i dont know why Mou cant see that! angry, and Fellaini should get the f*ck out on 2nd January angry angry
So, what then is Pogba? Carrick controls the game better and Herrera does the running and hassling better...Pogba is a waste and yes Fellaini is, was and will forever be rubbish
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 7:50pm On Dec 04, 2016
Anyway, a draw is better than a loss. I'll make do with this draw than to lose it all. I pity Fellani though. With Mourinho's antecedents, I can say he's probably played his last match for United. I still don't blame him for our draw, Mourinho made all the wrong subs today.

Looking forward to the next match. It's not over till it's over. This team is good enough to turn it around. I believe in this team.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 7:50pm On Dec 04, 2016
elampiro:

We did the 3 man centre defence before. Smalling came on late to help Bailly and Blind, and did well defending aerial balls that day.

I am now tired of Fellaini, the only thing he knew how to do was to see a game out. Now that he has lost it, he is completely useless.
It's a pity for Fellaini cos he's now the scapegoat. The team dropped off while Everton were pressing. I knew it was just a matter of time.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by UniqueGem(m): 7:50pm On Dec 04, 2016
chidexxy007:

If he has been bad since day1 in d EPL na me for carry am for head like gala but den d guy has played well in CM but astonishingly bad in d no.10 role. Why Mou keeps playing him there is the 9th wonder of the world.
I gave up on Mou after the West ham draw. Nigga is just too stvpid for a coach.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Elxandre(m): 7:51pm On Dec 04, 2016
sinizia:
Take note of today, remind me in future. . .

FOR £89M, POGBA IS A MONUMENTAL FRAUD, ONE OF THE BIGGEST OF ALL TIME.

As poor as he was today, I still disagree.

Playing Pogba as a number 10 is as criminal as playing Neymar as a defender.

It's that horrible!

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Elxandre(m): 7:52pm On Dec 04, 2016
UniqueGem:
What did he do in that match?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by UniqueGem(m): 7:52pm On Dec 04, 2016
kokaneprodigy:
Mofos were convulsing cos they won an EFL game midweek, bunch of useless twats
Bro I can say we have a trophy this season, can you boldly do same?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Danhumprey: 7:53pm On Dec 04, 2016
Leyqute:
There's no need to be upset, this match was fixed.
pray tell, how long will our matches keep getting fixed? when will this match-fixing involving our matches end?

abi na only us waka come?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by UniqueGem(m): 7:54pm On Dec 04, 2016
Elxandre:

What did he do in that match?
Where he changed the setup that won the feyenoord game convincingly. I said after I saw the line up and before the game that "if we fail to win this game, I'll be going all out on Mou until he either leaves or turns things around massively". He makes New glaring mistake every New week.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 7:55pm On Dec 04, 2016
chrisley024:
It's a pity for Fellaini cos he's now the scapegoat. The team dropped off while Everton were pressing. I knew it was just a matter of time.

He just didn't apply wisdom there. That guy was going nowhere, and it was about that time Everton were destined not to score. One or two forward balls to Rashford or Valencia, we take away two minutes from the play.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 7:55pm On Dec 04, 2016
GloryIsaac:

Mou should know by now that Pogba isn't a No 10, he makes the wrong decisions in that position angry, Pogba is a CM!!! not AM!!!, i cant even remember Juve playing with an AM sad, there's no problem if we have an 89M CM that's bossing matches nah, must he be an AM b'cos we bought him at 89M
Pogba is not the kind of mf that will boss matches. He needs the space to work which means he needs other midfielders to boss the middle for him

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chidexxy007(m): 7:55pm On Dec 04, 2016
UniqueGem:
I don tire for the guy.... it won't be long before the #mouout# campaign starts.
Guys don dy lose patience.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:56pm On Dec 04, 2016
patrickmuf:
So, what then is Pogba? Carrick controls the game better and Herrera does the running and hassling better...Pogba is a waste and yes Fellaini is, was and will forever be rubbish

Oh pls, dont say sh!t bro.... A three man formation with Mata, Pogba and Carrick is perfect, Herrera would be a quality replacement if need be, It's not a rule for Carrick or Pogba to play 90mins
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MrTA(m): 7:57pm On Dec 04, 2016
UniqueGem:

Dont engage the troll.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:59pm On Dec 04, 2016
eph12:

Pogba is not the kind of mf that will boss matches. He needs the space to work which means he needs other midfielders to boss the middle for him

Thats why playing alongside Carrick is perfect, Damn it!, haven't you guys watched him play in his natural role this season , that guy isn't a 10... smh
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by UniqueGem(m): 8:00pm On Dec 04, 2016
MrTA:

Dont engage the troll.
Bro na Mourinho I blame.
If not, just look at ordinary Arsenal on our thread.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 8:00pm On Dec 04, 2016
Elxandre:

As poor as he was today, I still disagree.

Playing Pogba as a number 10 is as criminal as playing Neymar as a defender.

It's that horrible!

Herrera would have played in that position and still show some determination, or give a better output. Pogba just didn't try at all. Even if he's bad in that position, he'd at least play with determination. He'd play for the team. Instead he's busy tryna show off. Displaying some dumb fancy footwork. No drive. No passion. No vision. In the first-half, the dude had the chance to pass right on front of Everton's 18-yard box, rather he acted like a demon possessed individual and tried dribbling 3 players in front of him, and they calmly dispossessed him. I don't know what that guy is good at TBH.

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chidexxy007(m): 8:01pm On Dec 04, 2016
Jose Mourinho has only won nine of his past 30 Premier League games.
Special once?

just negedu

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 8:02pm On Dec 04, 2016
elampiro:

He just didn't apply wisdom there. That guy was going nowhere, and it was about that time Everton were destined not to score. One or two forward balls to Rashford or Valencia, we take away two minutes from the play.

How do you expect a fool to apply wisdom , that guy should better cut off that garbage he has on his head, i think he cares more about it than how to think..mtcheew
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 8:02pm On Dec 04, 2016
UniqueGem:
I know am supposed to be a united fan and bla bla but please stop cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by UniqueGem(m): 8:03pm On Dec 04, 2016
sinizia:

Herrera would have played in that position and still show some determination, or give a better output. Pogba just didn't try at all. Even if he's bad in that position, he'd at least play with determination. He'd play for the team. Instead he's busy tryna show off. Displaying some dumb fancy footwork. No drive. No passion. No vision. In the first-half, the dude had the chance to pass right on front of Everton's 18-yard box, rather he acted like a demon possessed individual and tried dribbling 3 players in front of him, and they calmly dispossessed him. I don't know what that guy is good at TBH.
His passing and vision is good. But for reasons best known to him, he chooses to ignore them and work on his weakness. That guy needs to see a psychologist.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 8:03pm On Dec 04, 2016
Danhumprey:
pray tell, how long will our matches keep getting fixed? when will this match-fixing involving our matches end?

abi na only us waka come?

Bros, this one wey ifa dey tell me, na till January ending o
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 8:03pm On Dec 04, 2016
grin

Enough of Vexation Dudes! We can still make top 4, which should be our sole priority for this Season as far as EPL is concerned!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 8:03pm On Dec 04, 2016
eph12:

And who will give him the space to work? Opposition players? Coz Pogba owns the pitch? If he can't boss matches why waste £89m on him?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 8:04pm On Dec 04, 2016
AdisaOwala:

With the way the game panned out?

Forget that yarn jare..

Okay.

Why would a team score 4 goals in midweek and then suddenly become milk toothed at the weekend? Reason am abeg
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by UniqueGem(m): 8:05pm On Dec 04, 2016
eph12:

I know am supposed to be a united fan and bla bla but please stop cheesy
We dey here together.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3585) (3586) (3587) (3588) (3589) (3590) (3591) ... (14158) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.