Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,989 members, 7,863,531 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 07:32 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3659) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8872922 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3656) (3657) (3658) (3659) (3660) (3661) (3662) ... (14217) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 1:17pm On Dec 27, 2016
SMH for Chelsea fans. I didn't even mention Arsenal and cocaineguy has started his idiosyncrasies.

You guys feel threatened by Man Utd already. We don't need you quaking in your boots yet, let's just wait till that time when I'll burn your thread down, walahi.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 1:20pm On Dec 27, 2016
Lana1:
So u also think Chelsea ll keep winning till the end of the season abi??

Don't mind them. They've been lucky without injury worries to key players.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 1:22pm On Dec 27, 2016
Leyqute:
SMH for Chelsea fans. I didn't even mention Arsenal and cocaineguy has started his idiosyncrasies.

You guys feel threatened by Man Utd already. We don't need you quaking in your boots yet, let's just wait till that time when I'll burn your thread down, walahi.
Don't worry a couple of L and D, and u'll be back to ur wailing mode. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by hensben(m): 1:24pm On Dec 27, 2016
donjazet:
Manchester United have started playing very well and the star players are finally performing, it's just a shame they started very late into the season wink. A mourinho managed team have never won the league after going behind from late August. He never plays catch-up successfully.
Just like his team rarely comes back from a goal down.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 1:27pm On Dec 27, 2016
OK, the 6th jokes are funny grin grin
Not even going to deny

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 1:46pm On Dec 27, 2016
donjazet:
Manchester United have started playing very well and the star players are finally performing, it's just a shame they started very late into the season wink. A mourinho managed team have never won the league after going behind from late August. He never plays catch-up successfully.
hmmm are we to rely on omen & prophesies now?
Are you saying Nyashnal will never win the UCL
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MrTA(m): 1:50pm On Dec 27, 2016
SailorXY:
Rojo is playing the best football of his career so far.
Zlatan should have like 25 goals already. his game play is terrific, he has to do more in front of goal tho. Definitely
Valencia solid as ever, easily the best in the league. -Slow down please.
Lingard is improving, works really hard for everyone.
Pogba is beginning to enjoy himself. If things go well he should be among top assists or goals.
Carrick, Mata & Herrera have been very efficient.

Memphis must be really poor not getting a look in. I hope his fortunes change, it'll be a shame to see such talent waste.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by patrickmuf(m): 2:14pm On Dec 27, 2016
[quote author=MrTA post=52299570][/quote] I think he was making reference to his position, Right back and to be honest, it's debatable
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 3:51pm On Dec 27, 2016
Leyqute:

Azzin. Chelsea can go unbeaten but United cant. Smh!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 4:03pm On Dec 27, 2016
Leyqute:

Ogbeni leave story.
This just goes to show what I've always thought.
Having a working system is more important than just talents.
With a working system, what you need Is a tiny amount of talent and it will be amplified. You can even afford 1/2 deadwood.

have all the talents and don't have a working system, it'll largely be hit a miss.

A few injuries won't do much to derail what's currently going on at Chelsea.
Not until people begin to outthink the system (which will definitely happen, but nobody knows how long) and conte is unable to evolve, Chelsea will continue to fly...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 4:43pm On Dec 27, 2016
PietroRico:
Ogbeni leave story.
This just goes to show what I've always thought.
Having a working system is more important than just talents.
With a working system, what you need Is a tiny amount of talent and it will be amplified. You can even afford 1/2 deadwood.

have all the talents and don't have a working system, it'll largely be hit a miss.

A few injuries won't do much to derail what's currently going on at Chelsea.
Not until people begin to outthink the system (which will definitely happen, but nobody knows how long) and conte is unable to evolve, Chelsea will continue to fly...

I get your point bro but I'm not concerned about talents ATM, I'm on about the advantages of a team being injury free.

Even working systems depend on key players who have to stay uninjured, fit and in form. What do you think will happen at Utd if Ibrahimovic get injured? At Chelsea if Kante and Moses are out or at Arsenal if Sanchez n Ozil aren't playing?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 4:43pm On Dec 27, 2016
^^Pep's city played CFC very well.
I won't bet against city for the 2nd leg of that game.
but CFC too far from us at the moment let just keep winning games. my eye is on Liverpool but I no wan wish anybody bad.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 4:45pm On Dec 27, 2016
SIRcumalot:
^^Pep played CFC very well.
I won't bet against city for the 2nd leg of that game.
but CFC too far from us at the moment let just keep winning games. my eye is on Liverpool but I no wan wish anybody bad.

I think Arsenal will be the one to drop out of the top 4. It's getting more difficult for them to win games.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 4:52pm On Dec 27, 2016
Leyqute:

I think Arsenal will be the one to drop out of the top 4. It's getting more difficult for them to win games.
wenger's Arsenal to finish in a top 4 position,is one of the certainties of this life,forget them.
let see how well Liverpool manages without mane,coutinho and firmino today.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 4:57pm On Dec 27, 2016
Leyqute:

I get your point bro but I'm not concerned about talents ATM, I'm on about the advantages of a team being injury free.

Even working systems depend on key players who have to stay uninjured, fit and in form. What do you think will happen at Utd if Ibrahimovic get injured? At Chelsea if Kante and Moses are out or at Arsenal if Sanchez n Ozil aren't playing?

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 6:04pm On Dec 27, 2016
Last season, the highest goal scorer un all competition was Martial with 17, 11 in epl

This season, as at yesterday, the leading goal scorer is Zlatan Ibrahimovich with 17, 12 in EPL....

wink
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 6:16pm On Dec 27, 2016
adebayo201:
Last season, the highest goal scorer un all competition was Martial with 17, 11 in epl

This season, as at yesterday, the leading goal scorer is Zlatan Ibrahimovich with 17, 12 in EPL....

wink

After wasting how many chances?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 6:20pm On Dec 27, 2016
Leyqute:

but there was no Costa and Kante in their last match and they still won comfortably...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 6:29pm On Dec 27, 2016
Haha. Stoke one chance one goal
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 6:35pm On Dec 27, 2016
stoke no come sell boli for anfield at all,e suppose be two goals now.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 7:22pm On Dec 27, 2016
crouch fit still score one header for this game.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 7:27pm On Dec 27, 2016
Haha. This Imbula useless
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 7:34pm On Dec 27, 2016
ere pari.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:43pm On Dec 27, 2016
Scummies monitoring Liverpool's game like their lives depend on it (oh my, it fcking does) and one scummy was talking of having shame. What could be as shameful as this?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:45pm On Dec 27, 2016
Next is Spurs match to go monitor, hopeless scummies, una go rot for that 6th.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:57pm On Dec 27, 2016
Scummies waiting for Liverpool to drop point, Sturridge says hi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 8:03pm On Dec 27, 2016
kokaneprodigy:
Scummies waiting for Liverpool to drop point, Sturridge says hi.

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 8:18pm On Dec 27, 2016
SIRcumalot:
ere pari.
this got me
grin

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SailorXY: 8:30pm On Dec 27, 2016
SIRcumalot:

wenger's Arsenal to finish in a top 4 position,is one of the certainties of this life,forget them
guy e no too late to bet
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ibime(m): 8:31pm On Dec 27, 2016
kokaneprodigy:
Next is Spurs match to go monitor, hopeless scummies, una go rot for that 6th.

grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by bigkesh(m): 9:11pm On Dec 27, 2016
Scummies will soon start travelling to England to monitor rival games.....Even though Tottenham and West brom are thousands of kilometers apart
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Emaprince: 9:34pm On Dec 27, 2016
grin grin

So na to dey Monitor rival's Games dey reign now.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3656) (3657) (3658) (3659) (3660) (3661) (3662) ... (14217) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.