Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,989 members, 7,863,525 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 07:26 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3664) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8872905 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3661) (3662) (3663) (3664) (3665) (3666) (3667) ... (14217) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 11:58pm On Dec 30, 2016
elampiro:
Clattenburg admits he was wrong to have sent Mourinho off
link.

The kind ojoro FA don do us this season alone.

Hoping we get maximum point tomorrow at home and My beloved team give me a special birthday gift in advance
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by macjireh: 12:00am On Dec 31, 2016
NickleTheory:

I actually see your malaria continuing its stupidity enchantment on your head till January...Bro take your pills maybe you wont start the new year with a malaria induced bout of foolishness.
Y ARE U SOOO PAINED,,, ITS OUR TIME NAH
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 1:24am On Dec 31, 2016
macjireh:

Y ARE U SOOO PAINED,,, ITS OUR TIME NAH

I don't plan on dieing and neither do you, don't worry we will both see at the end of the season.

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 2:50am On Dec 31, 2016
elampiro:
Clattenburg admits he was wrong to have sent Mourinho off

How I wish this steeewpid refs get fined after admitting they officiated rubbish. It is no longer enough for them to come out to confess like witches/ wizards after destroying a game of football. They deserve to serve a ban or get a fine for making useless calls as well.

Even Wengay who has been breaking bottles for years is yet to get sent off.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:43am On Dec 31, 2016
diggz:

How I wish this steeewpid refs get fined after admitting they officiated rubbish. It is no longer enough for them to come out to confess like witches/ wizards after destroying a game of football. They deserve to serve a ban or get a fine for making useless calls as well.

Even Wengay who has been breaking bottles for years is yet to get sent off.
Wenger was among te first to get sent off for bottle smashing. Reason he no longer does that shii. Get ur facts right.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by diggz: 5:54am On Dec 31, 2016
kokaneprodigy:

Wenger was among te first to get sent off for bottle smashing. Reason he no longer does that shii. Get ur facts right.

But Wengay can violently push another manager without being asked to go to the stands or charged by the fa, pay a fine and still get banned, right?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 6:00am On Dec 31, 2016
diggz:

But Wengay can violently push another manager without being asked to go to the stands or charged by the fa, pay a fine and still get banned, right?
pushed which manager? MOU asked for it go and watch the video again.
They both atacked each other and it's either they both get sent off or allowed to stay, the ref chose the latter
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 7:46am On Dec 31, 2016
Happy Birthday to the Boss

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 9:33am On Dec 31, 2016
Seems Depay was ostracized because he wanted to leave. In January.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 9:45am On Dec 31, 2016
Leyqute:

No time for BS!
.who him epp? angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 10:30am On Dec 31, 2016
Leyqute:
Memphis Is a fool and Mourinho has a good point.
There are many others who are willing and in need of the minutes why waste it on him if he is already looking to run?

I also like how Mourinho is letting people know he won't sell our extra players for scraps, by not making it look like we are desperate to offload them.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 10:32am On Dec 31, 2016
We need to stop giving our number 7 shirts to newcomers. It needs to be on hold for a while. It has been shat on too badly in recent times by ninnies
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 10:35am On Dec 31, 2016
Depaynaldo a ninny, cheesy cheesy Lord we bless this day
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 11:13am On Dec 31, 2016
PietroRico:
We need to stop giving our number 7 shirts to newcomers. It needs to be on hold for a while. It has been shat on too badly in recent times by ninnies
we need to give that number to a squad player,maybe a CB like jones or smalling.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Baldg: 11:17am On Dec 31, 2016
nobody cares about Memphis. The guy only survived while the BoringOne lasted. Now his oxygen machine is no more, we've seen him for who he is. Dude allowed coming to a club as Manchester get into his head, not knowing that such attention only beckons for improvement.
He moves who cares..
My only concern is that we find a right replacement to be Carrick's understudy. Who comes up to mind?
Eric Dier or Jack Colback. Good vs Bad versions
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Baldg: 11:21am On Dec 31, 2016
SIRcumalot:

we need to give that number to a squad player,maybe a CB like jones or smalling.
Nah. Such number is too valuable to be given to just any unproven fellow.
other Numbers to be revered are 18 and 11.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 12:01pm On Dec 31, 2016
Baldg:
Nah. Such number is too valuable to be given to just any unproven fellow. other Numbers to be revered are 18 and 11.
Owen was a squad player when him get that shirt and sky no fall. it Is unnecessary pressure, anytime we sign a marquee guy we wan give am the "7" shirt. let the "7" number just be a number.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by stylochime: 12:13pm On Dec 31, 2016
SIRcumalot:
Owen was a squad player when him get that shirt and sky no fall. it Is unnecessary pressure, anytime we sign a marquee guy we wan give am the "7" shirt. let the "7" number just be a number.
let d numba 7 just be a number? Nah dat cnt happen
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Baldg: 12:27pm On Dec 31, 2016
SIRcumalot:

Owen was a squad player when him get that shirt and sky no fall.
it Is unnecessary pressure,
anytime we sign a marquee guy we wan give am the "7" shirt.
let the "7" number just be a number.
It's just a number with too much history.

I'm looking at the Bender brothers as possible Carrick replacements.

I like what I see about Sven. Don't know about his present form though.
watch

[url]m.youtube.com/watch?v=0B1xyO-769s&itct=CBUQpDAYASITCKnw8KujntECFZeRVQodGzMNkVITU3ZlbiBiZW5kZXIgYmVzdCBpZg%3D%3D&client=mv-google&gl=NG&hl=en[/url]
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 1:48pm On Dec 31, 2016
stylochime:
let d numba 7 just be a number? Nah dat cnt happen
Maybe the new superstar will have the good sense to reject the number.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 1:59pm On Dec 31, 2016
SIRcumalot:

They should just give DeGea the number 7 cool

If it's possible for a keeper to have two numbers
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 2:11pm On Dec 31, 2016
What's so special about this number 7 sef?? And pls don't say Ronaldo...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 2:13pm On Dec 31, 2016
Mike Deans last 7 Spurs games.

6 Wins
1 draw
0 losses

5 penalties awarded for Spurs
3 red cards given to opposition

In Top Form!!

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 2:19pm On Dec 31, 2016
PietroRico:
Memphis Is a fool and Mourinho has a good point.
There are many others who are willing and in need of the minutes why waste it on him if he is already looking to run?

I also like how Mourinho is letting people know he won't sell our extra players for scraps, by not making it look like we are desperate to offload them.

Memphis is like a JJC that got to Lagos and started misbehaving. He had the potentials but his village people simply won't let him be. Maybe if he returns to the village he'll become okay again. If he wants to leave then good riddance abeg.

Like elRony said, who him epp?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 2:21pm On Dec 31, 2016
SIRcumalot:

Or even TFM.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 2:22pm On Dec 31, 2016
adebayo201:
They should just give DeGea the number 7 cool

If it's possible for a keeper to have two numbers

LMAO.

I like this idea
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 2:27pm On Dec 31, 2016
Lana1:
What's so special about this number 7 sef?? And pls don't say Ronaldo...

George Best
Bryan Robson
Eric Cantona
David Beckham
Cristiano Ronaldo

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Claroo(m): 3:03pm On Dec 31, 2016
Team

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 3:04pm On Dec 31, 2016
That's a decent forward. Let's hope to score 2 goals in the first 45 and another one in the last 45.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by adebayo201: 3:10pm On Dec 31, 2016
resting Carrick was a relieve for me!

and hopefully, teiger will come in as a sub today
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 3:18pm On Dec 31, 2016
adebayo201:
resting Carrick was a relieve for me!

and hopefully, teiger will come in as a sub today

Carrick was ill.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 3:31pm On Dec 31, 2016
Chai Fellani

(1) (2) (3) ... (3661) (3662) (3663) (3664) (3665) (3666) (3667) ... (14217) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.