Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,993 members, 7,863,557 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 08:04 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3665) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8873008 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3662) (3663) (3664) (3665) (3666) (3667) (3668) ... (14217) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 3:33pm On Dec 31, 2016
Good luck to the team!

Hope the new guys step up
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 4:04pm On Dec 31, 2016
That was 3 against Smalling
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 4:31pm On Dec 31, 2016
What exactly is Fellaini doing in this match because I have been trying to find exactly what he brings to this match and I can't find it...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:31pm On Dec 31, 2016
TRASH.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:31pm On Dec 31, 2016
larride:
What exactly is Fellaini doing in this match because I have been trying to find exactly what he brings to this match and I can't find it...

He has been decent, find something better to type.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 4:35pm On Dec 31, 2016
larride:

People ehn. I hope he scores an own goal though so you see what he brings into the match
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 4:40pm On Dec 31, 2016
Why da fvck they cancelled our goal
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:40pm On Dec 31, 2016
The gods have revealed to me the outcome of our next game...

Martial will turn up an impeccable performance.

Depay wont make the team.

Mikitaryan will start.

Pogba will dab.

Zlatan will miss chance upon chance but he will score.

Herreras high work rate wil make Kagawa69 angry

Rasford will go into hiding

And Mlurinho wont stop his sideline bitching

Thus sayeth thy gods.

3-0.

Martial already turning up...I said it, those Referees want to ruin the club...STUPID ASS MUTHAFVCKERS.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:41pm On Dec 31, 2016
chrisley024:
Why da fvck they cancelled our goal
until he kills valdes Na be4 u kW its a foul
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Professorfrisky: 4:41pm On Dec 31, 2016
Referees are against Man Utd, that was a clean goal.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:42pm On Dec 31, 2016
Martial only beating chambers.only chambers I repeat
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 4:42pm On Dec 31, 2016
Bleep FA and there stupid referee officiating
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 4:43pm On Dec 31, 2016
Una dey see am sha..... how FA and referees dey knack us akpako!!!!!

angry angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:45pm On Dec 31, 2016
Shame on manure fans for booing a legend valdes grin instead of the ref
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:46pm On Dec 31, 2016
snrman:
Martial only beating chambers.only chambers I repeat

Sit down before I beat sense into your foolish skull.

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 4:47pm On Dec 31, 2016
snrman:

Wee you keep chot!!!!! angry angry

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 4:48pm On Dec 31, 2016
snrman:
until he kills valdes Na be4 u kW its a foul
Ibra got to the ball 1st. Infact the ball had already gone in before Valdes clashed with him
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Professorfrisky: 4:50pm On Dec 31, 2016
This is due to mourinho's mouth making and deriding of opponents. That was a legit goal disallowed.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 4:51pm On Dec 31, 2016
hope say we dey play well ?.
pogba no get luck at all.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 4:52pm On Dec 31, 2016
Our midfield is just poor. I don't see what Fellaini is doing while Pogba should get serious
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 4:53pm On Dec 31, 2016
elrony:

Wee you keep chot!!!!! angry angry
grin guess its easier to boo an ex player rather than the ref
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 4:56pm On Dec 31, 2016
Just when you think it can't get any worse, these refs prove you wrong with glee

If anything, It was Valdez that was late on zlatan. But a few seconds of rolling on the floor and the ref's foolish head Is turned.
I give up.. Sigh
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 4:57pm On Dec 31, 2016
chrisley024:
Our midfield is just poor. I don't see what Fellaini is doing while Pogba should get serious

We don't need Fellaini in this match cos this Boro team is ready to defend for 90 mins, what we need is pace on the flanks and a bit more creativity and flow through the middle. Fellaini out and Lingard or Rashford to the RW with Mikki switching to the middle
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by igbsam(m): 4:59pm On Dec 31, 2016
snrman:

Go On....

[img]http:///media/12-24-2016/E1c7QP.gif[/img]
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by larride(m): 5:00pm On Dec 31, 2016
When I was asking what Felliani was doing in this match, his fan boys came at me like he was making things happen. He's slowing down our attack, sometimes he even disappear that you begin to wonder if he's on the pitch. Why not play Mata in his stead.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elampiro(m): 5:01pm On Dec 31, 2016
Ibrahimovic needs one goal to level Suarez in European league goals scored this year (Europe top ten leagues), and also level Messi on overall goals scored.

Now that goal is disallowed
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:01pm On Dec 31, 2016
PietroRico:
Just when you think it can't get any worse, these refs prove you wrong with glee

If anything, It was Valdez that was late on zlatan. But a few seconds of rolling on the floor and the ref's foolish head Is turned.
I give up.. Sigh
and how is this valdes fault? Ibro follow thru was actually bad and from the angle of the ref u will see that it was a high foot .so blame the ref and keep Valdes out of ur wailing
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 5:02pm On Dec 31, 2016
snrman:
grin guess its easier to boo an ex player rather than the ref
What are you saying sef

Gerrarahia mehn! ! ! ! ! ! angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 5:02pm On Dec 31, 2016
larride:
When I was asking what Felliani was doing in this match, his fan boys came at me like he was making things happen. He's slowing down our attack, sometimes he even disappear that you begin to wonder if he's on the pitch. Why not play Mata in his stead.
The shite can't even make a forward pass. And look at his headers
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 5:02pm On Dec 31, 2016
Imagine the rubbish decision against us.

in other news, Stoke don burst Chelsea
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 5:05pm On Dec 31, 2016
elampiro:
Ibrahimovic needs one goal to level Suarez in European league goals scored this year (Europe top ten leagues), and also level Messi on overall goals scored.

Now that goal is disallowed
He will score
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Odunharry(m): 5:08pm On Dec 31, 2016
Love Ibra hold up n link up play.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3662) (3663) (3664) (3665) (3666) (3667) (3668) ... (14217) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.