Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,994 members, 7,866,738 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 01:48 AM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3736) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8882823 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3733) (3734) (3735) (3736) (3737) (3738) (3739) ... (14219) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Rilwayne001: 5:52pm On Jan 21, 2017
Oasis007:
Goal!!!!!

Haterz..... stand down..... No Party!!!!

Idiot, na draw soup, we go still party.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jan 21, 2017
Though no party but I've learnt from this thread to always see the positives,
Positives

2 points dropped
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Ibime(m): 5:52pm On Jan 21, 2017
Chei, party don spoil. No wa, na still to hug that 6th place na him sure pass.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 5:52pm On Jan 21, 2017
Nonsense! Let's keep dropping points claiming stoppage time goal. Rubbish!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Roland17(m): 5:52pm On Jan 21, 2017
It was only fair Rooney scored the equalizer. Congratulations to Rooney.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Emaprince: 5:52pm On Jan 21, 2017
Manure are not ready for top4 honestly. They have failed to take advantage of other top teams ffuck ups many times.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 5:53pm On Jan 21, 2017
Rilwayne001:

Idiot, na draw soup, we go still party.

grin

So you Guys are shameless?!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 5:53pm On Jan 21, 2017
That's a great freekick from Rooney. Still not good enough but I'll take the draw.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 5:53pm On Jan 21, 2017
Rilwayne001:

Shut up and wait. You guys are going back to your 8th position. tongue tongue

Everton and west brom will soon catch up on you.

By this time tomorrow arsenal will be 7points ahead of your useless MANUre team. angry tongue
Ode
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 5:53pm On Jan 21, 2017
Ibime:
Okada drop me here. . .

grin

You need to get back on another Bike and honorably zoom off!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 5:54pm On Jan 21, 2017
This draw feels like a loss. We should've won comfortably with a 2 goal margin. This is when we should be picking up points- when our opponents are dropping points.

Pissed as hell.

Kagawa10 did you see Fellaini's movements?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sod09(m): 5:54pm On Jan 21, 2017
Something never change......
6th noni cool cool
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 5:55pm On Jan 21, 2017
Emaprince:
Manure are not ready for top4 honestly. They have failed to take advantage of other top teams ffuck ups many times.
It's very clear. They see the opportunity and play like they don't care.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 5:55pm On Jan 21, 2017
sod09:
6th noni cool cool

grin

Nah!

You are disappointed to spew this Trash bah?!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 5:55pm On Jan 21, 2017
MRTA7:
That's a great freekick from Rooney. Still not good enough but I'll take the draw.

It's either you didn't watch the match or you're not a United fan.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 5:56pm On Jan 21, 2017
sod09:
6th noni cool cool

grin

Remove your glasses and look again! Perhaps check the Points not the Stand!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jan 21, 2017
chrisley024:

And pls no need bringing Rooney in

grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Skimpledawg(m): 5:57pm On Jan 21, 2017
sod09:
Motherfucker... Ruined it
Ah swear down... It's painful
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Kagawa10: 5:57pm On Jan 21, 2017
chrisley024:
And compared players today? What did Felliani do? what was his role? If not to play back passes

You wanted him make creative passes? grin

You must know another Felliani from the one I know..

His best use is his movement, aerial threats and threats around the opposition box. The onus is on Herrera and Pogba to control the midfield and thread those passes which they failed, especially Herrera. While Miki and Mata looked uber useless!

If Fellaini had played alongside Carrick, you wouldn't be trying to exonerate Herrera from his poor display.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 5:57pm On Jan 21, 2017
Does Ibra ever get subbed
I'm yet to see angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 5:58pm On Jan 21, 2017
Emaprince:
Not with Carrick not in the squad and Jose as coach. Can you imagine Jose's tactics for this game was to put the ball in the air continuously? Our best chances came from putting the ball on the ground but they always think otherwise courtesy of Jose mentality undecided
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 5:59pm On Jan 21, 2017
If Arsenal and City win their matches we'll be 4 points behind.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 6:00pm On Jan 21, 2017
Na all of una wey celebrate that Liverpool loss jinx us.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 6:00pm On Jan 21, 2017
6th sense grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 6:01pm On Jan 21, 2017
kokaneprodigy:

Shut d fck up and stop whining like a bi.tch, the richest club in Europe could neither defeat Stoke at home nor away from home. You keep screaming handball upandan like u hearing it for the first time.
If I were u I'll be more worried abt Everton right now.

Look at this product of bukkakě sêx between an epileptic lowlife and a malnourished hag encumbering my mention with his puerile rants. This bleached out faggöt with the brain power of tsetse fly, why the Fûck are you ranting like an idíot? Am I the cause of your trophy barreness? Is it my fault that you've been cursed to roam the earth without focus and ambition for the rest of your miserable life? Please channel your mundane opinions to the your ilk like Nottingham Forest. Stop disturbing me you poster child of foolishness!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Leyqute(m): 6:01pm On Jan 21, 2017
Kagawa10:

You wanted him make creative passes? grin

You must know another Felliani from the one I know..

His best use is his movement, aerial threats and threats around the opposition box. The onus is on Herrera and Pogba to control the midfield and thread those passes which they failed, especially Herrera. While Miki and Mata looked uber useless!

If Fellaini had played alongside Carrick, you wouldn't be trying to exonerate Herrera from his poor display.

Everybody played well. The only theing they failed to do is put the ball in the back of the net.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 6:01pm On Jan 21, 2017
Someone needs to smash mata's laptop on his head if he blogs again before this month ends angry

3 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 6:02pm On Jan 21, 2017
Leyqute:
This draw feels like a loss. We should've won comfortably with a 2 goal margin. This is when we should be picking up points- when our opponents are dropping points.

Pissed as hell.

Kagawa10 did you see Fellaini's movements?
I know we are supposed to blame Fellaini for this draw. I just hate that guy. Slowing down Mata Mhki Hererra Pogba Ibra and the rest embarassed
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by PietroRico(m): 6:02pm On Jan 21, 2017
If nothing is done about this woeful finishing quickly , nothing for us this season
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 6:03pm On Jan 21, 2017
PietroRico:
Someone needs to smash mata's laptop on his head if he blogs again before this month ends angry

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Caveatemptor(m): 6:03pm On Jan 21, 2017
No matter what we feel about Rooney this season, he has dug us out of a deep hole and created history before our eyes.
Congrats. Scoring 250 goals in this league is not an easy task.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 6:03pm On Jan 21, 2017
sinizia:

Look at this product of bukkakě sêx between an epileptic lowlife and a malnourished hag encumbering my mention with his puerile rants. This bleached out faggöt with the brain power of tsetse fly, why the Fûck are you ranting like an idíot? Am I the cause of your trophy barreness? Is it my fault that you've been cursed to roam the earth without focus and ambition for the rest of your miserable life? Please channel your mundane opinions to the your ilk like Nottingham Forest. Stop disturbing me you poster child of foolishness!!
This guy don vex cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (3733) (3734) (3735) (3736) (3737) (3738) (3739) ... (14219) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.