Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,728 members, 7,862,370 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 02:46 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3738) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8869121 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3735) (3736) (3737) (3738) (3739) (3740) (3741) ... (14216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 6:20pm On Jan 21, 2017
Evildoer:
Shout out to Wayne Rooney! !!!

Legend! !!

grin

When will Arsenal lift that Trophy?! Future impossible Tense I guess?!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 6:20pm On Jan 21, 2017
MRTA7:

You think the draw was good enough? I definitely watched the match. We dominated possession and chances but failed to take those chances. SO how is that and this result which was extremely important today good enough?
If you had watched that match then you would have seen that we were very poor today
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 6:21pm On Jan 21, 2017
Iyogogo iyogogo iyogogo!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Evildoer: 6:23pm On Jan 21, 2017
Leyqute:

Kindly explain how Fellaini was better than Herrera, Mkhi and Mata today.

Fellaini was okay today!!.. buh not better than Mhiki nor Ander, Mata maybe! angry angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Kagawa10: 6:24pm On Jan 21, 2017
Leyqute:

Mkhi made several runs with the ball and opened up Stoke's defense on more than one occasion. We could've gotten a goal or two from there.

Herrera provided the base on which the team attacked. He initiated several attacks and joined in creating chances as well. He's the most hardworking player in that midfield. I won't be surprised if he has the highest number of passes today.
Smalling was also fine. Not fantastic, but okay.

The problem is putting the ball in the back of the net. Simple. If Mkhi or Mta or Ibra had converted their chances we'll be here doing lailai for Tottenham to beat City.

Herrera initiated attacks? Lmao! Herrera is at his best when we intend to win lots of second ball but when we're dominating possession, he's clueless! As simple as abc. And if not for Pogba's creativity, I don't know what would have become of our midfield with Herrera even when deployed alongside Carrick!

And Mkhi did nothing after getting into lot of space. You know my problem with Mkhi right from the start is the fact that he's more of a scorer than a creative player and we already have one in Mata yet after getting into goal scoring position, he still missed.

Smalling was average though.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Evildoer: 6:24pm On Jan 21, 2017
Oasis007:

grin

When will Arsenal lift that Trophy?! Future impossible Tense I guess?!

The day Nigerians will rise up against the oppression of the thieving murafackas in government. angry
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 6:24pm On Jan 21, 2017
eph12:

If you had watched that match then you would have seen that we were very poor today

undecided

Seem you've joined Kagawa10 under his Canopy?!

Poor ke......?! We were just unlucky to convert the Chances. If your point is; that we are poor to convert our chances then you are right!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by knightsTempler: 6:24pm On Jan 21, 2017
Man U just do not want to give up that 6th spot. Not even for 5th! cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 6:25pm On Jan 21, 2017
No need of blaming any player, the fault is all Mourinho's.
Blame Mourinho for...

1. Coming with a defensive approach for a mediocre Stoke side.
2. playing Mata on the wing and Mhiki on a wing that Martial or Rashford would have performed better in.
3. For killing our attack by playing Fellani behind the hole.
4. For killing our midfield by benching Carrick.

Mourinho cost us this match. He only remembers to do the right thing when we're losing, at which point it's too late to win. We've dropped silly points against sides we ought to have won. And when we get our chances, we never convert them. Pathetic.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 6:25pm On Jan 21, 2017
eph12:

If you think my statement that we dominated possession and created chances which we failed to take is wrong that I'm pretty sure you didnt watch the match today.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 6:26pm On Jan 21, 2017
Evildoer:

The day Nigerians will rise up against the oppression of the thieving murafackas in government. angry

grin

Are you saying Arsenal will never win it?!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jan 21, 2017
grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Kagawa10: 6:28pm On Jan 21, 2017
Leyqute:

Kindly explain how Fellaini was better than Herrera, Mkhi and Mata today.

I already did.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jan 21, 2017
Scummies new LOGO

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 6:30pm On Jan 21, 2017
Phoenix619:
grin grin grin

Bwahahahaha

Win lose draw.

Even the antichrist only has 3 sixes.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Evildoer: 6:30pm On Jan 21, 2017
Oasis007:

grin

Are you saying Arsenal will never win it?!

grin grin

Only God knows!!!!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 6:30pm On Jan 21, 2017
City wan fork spurs up this evening.
Na my mouth Una first hear am.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nihilist: 6:31pm On Jan 21, 2017
kokaneprodigy:
Scummies new LOGO

Manyoo think they're a cricket club with all the sixes grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 6:31pm On Jan 21, 2017
Phoenix619:
grin grin grin

grin grin grin

It's really funny!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 6:33pm On Jan 21, 2017
Evildoer:

grin grin

Only God knows!!!!

grin grin grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 6:33pm On Jan 21, 2017
Oasis007:

undecided

Seem you've joined Kagawa10 under his Canopy?!

Poor ke......?! We were just unlucky to convert the Chances. If your point is; that we are poor to convert our chances then you are right!
I have never been a fan of huffing the ball up instead of putting it on the ground hence my reason for saying they were poor. Valencia alone attempted almost 15 crosses if not more whereas they can play among themselves with the ball on the ground and hence create better goal scoring chances. Imagine crossing against a team like Stoke that feed off balls in the air.

A team that goes route 1 early in the game is anti football to me.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sinizia: 6:35pm On Jan 21, 2017
eph12:

I have never been a fan of huffing the ball up instead of putting it on the ground hence my reason for saying they were poor. Valencia alone attempted almost 15 crosses if not more whereas they can play among themselves with the ball on the ground and hence create better goal scoring chances. Imagine crossing against a team like Stoke that feed off balls in the air.

I concur.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 6:36pm On Jan 21, 2017
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jan 21, 2017
Oasis007:

grin grin grin

It's really funny!

Jokes on manure grin grin tongue
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 6:37pm On Jan 21, 2017
eph12:

undecided

You made sense though, but I still believe we played well!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by eph12(m): 6:37pm On Jan 21, 2017
MRTA7:

If you think my statement that we dominated possession and created chances which we failed to take is wrong that I'm pretty sure you didnt watch the match today.
Dominated possession yes but those are stats. I saw 24 shots or so but only about 2 or 3 worked the keeper. How is that not poor?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 6:37pm On Jan 21, 2017
Phoenix619:

Jokes on manure grin grin tongue

grin

Of course I know!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by FBS: 6:38pm On Jan 21, 2017
He finally did it. Aight! cheesy
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 6:38pm On Jan 21, 2017
Kagawa10:

It's not Fellaini's job to create or control the midfield! As simple as abc.
If Fellaini was passing backward, what was Herrera doing?
So we didn't control the midfield against Stoke that parked bus mostly? Fellaini played in advanced position but instead of getting passes to Ibra and co he prefers back passes. The guy has always been clueless whenever he starts games just like against M'Bro except he is paired with Carrick in a 2 man
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by codedguy1(m): 6:38pm On Jan 21, 2017
Leyqute:

With the way we played, the only accepted result is a win. 3 points.

Didn't you cringe when we were losing goals right, left and centre?

I totally agree with you.

I feel like we lost the match after all those chances we created and couldn't just put the ball in the net

I was only happy we didn't host the first party this year. Until the next matches. grin

It won't be bad if man city and tot both lose their games while playing each other.

As for assanal winter will come n February. grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jan 21, 2017
Nihilist:

Manyoo think they're a cricket club with all the sixes grin
They are already planning on winning the next transfer window (Griezmann) while drinking enough water so they can have enough piss at Madrid (Aubameyang).

Hopeless scums.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 6:41pm On Jan 21, 2017
kokaneprodigy:

They are already planning on winning the next transfer window (Griezmann) while drinking enough water so they can have enough piss at Madrid (Aubameyang).

Hopeless scums.

undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (3735) (3736) (3737) (3738) (3739) (3740) (3741) ... (14216) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.