Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,971 members, 7,866,648 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 10:10 PM

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3749) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion (8882450 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Premier League Champions 2010/11 / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3746) (3747) (3748) (3749) (3750) (3751) (3752) ... (14219) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 3:51pm On Jan 27, 2017
"I will make some changes – that’s obvious. We play Hull again three days after Wigan but I’m going to play a good team with the responsibility to give fans a good performance at home and with the responsibility to try to win against Wigan."

- Jose Mourinho
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 3:53pm On Jan 27, 2017
"We know the difficulty to play against Championship teams. We played Wigan already in pre-season and now they are with Warren, who knows us well and will come with special motivation to play against his old club. 

"I worked at the club with him for a few months but it was enough to know he’s a very nice man, a very passionate football man. He took the risk, accepted the challenge and left a good situation at this club. 

"His team will be very aggressive, very well organised defensively and also emotional, like the manager is emotional, so it will be a difficult match."

- Jose Mourinho
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 3:59pm On Jan 27, 2017
Oasis007:
"I will play Romero, I will put Joel on the bench and apart from that I go with a good team because we want to try to beat them. Anthony will play on Sunday and if he plays magnificently, he will play against Hull in the next match – it’s simple."

- Jose Mourinho
And which one is if Martial plays magnificently Like our other attackers are playing magnificently. Yes Martial hasn't been good but Jose is over exaggerating it, and on press conference? Nansense!

2 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 4:06pm On Jan 27, 2017
chrisley024:
And which one is if Martial plays magnificently Like our other attackers are playing magnificently. Yes Martial hasn't been good but Jose is over exaggerating it, and on press conference? Nansense!

Nah!
its not nonsense actually, Martial needs to wake up and start playing magnificently. JM has no time cuddling or babysitting Players, play well and get into the Team or play bad and get relegated to the Bench.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by chrisley024(m): 4:26pm On Jan 27, 2017
Oasis007:

Nah!
its not nonsense actually, Martial needs to wake up and start playing magnificently. JM has no time cuddling or babysitting Players, play well and get into the Team or play bad and get relegated to the Bench.
All our attack need to wake up so why is his being announced. The L'pool game everyone was poor he is using to punish him. Why are some players untouchable?
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 4:43pm On Jan 27, 2017
Oasis007:

Nah!
Yes keep finding pathetic excuses for the useless man. He needs to start playing magnificently? What does that even mean??
Is Martial the only attacker in dat team dat isn't playing well?? So why is he carrying the boys case for head like dandruff??

He chased Lukaku, KDB and Mata away from Chelsea. Turned Madrid against Cassillas. Now Depay don go(i'm ok with this one tho). Martial is unsettled. Rashford barely gets game time. Fosu-Mensah no even dey see game play and somehow Darmian/Rojo are better than Shaw.

Abeg!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 4:54pm On Jan 27, 2017
Martial needs to play "magnificently" if not he will be benched? But somehow Pogba and Zlatan keep playing 90minutes in league, Europa and even moi moi competitions like EFL Cup no matter how poorly they are playing. Let's be sincere and admit that JM is not being fair to some players in the squad while he pampers some others.
The guy seeks confrontation and controversy in most situations and that is why Bobby Charlton blocked his employment the first time around. His reluctance or inability to integrate Mikki, Martial and Rashford properly into the first team is the main reason we are on the outside looking in with regards to the top 4.
No matter how tired Zlatan looks or how poorly Pogba plays they keep getting 90 minute games but if Martial or Mikki plays poorly for 15 minutes in a match they are benched for game after game.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jan 27, 2017
Mourinho fan boys have started wailing,...what a time to be Alive. cool

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 6:00pm On Jan 27, 2017
grin

I think I've been misunderstood! I'm ain't actually supporting JM for saying it, rather want Martial to rediscover his "magnificent" Form!

United need him to pick up and start performing. I do not want him to end up like Januzaj, also hope Januzaj won't be a waste of talent when he returns from the loan spell!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 6:01pm On Jan 27, 2017
“Manchester United have got the money, I’d go get both [Bale and Griezmann]. They’re great players but I don’t think they’re comparable to be honest. They’re different players.”

“Gareth could play anywhere across the front-line. He’d be effective anywhere – from the right to the left, central. If they became available, Manchester United have to be in that.”

- Rio Ferdinand
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 6:06pm On Jan 27, 2017
afrodoc2:

No matter how tired Zlatan looks or how poorly Pogba plays they keep getting 90 minute games

grin

I keep wondering too but.......?!

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 6:08pm On Jan 27, 2017
Lana1:
Yes keep finding pathetic excuses for the useless man. He needs to start playing magnificently? What does that even mean??
Is Martial the only attacker in dat team dat isn't playing well?? So why is he carrying the boys case for head like dandruff??

He chased Lukaku, KDB and Mata away from Chelsea. Turned Madrid against Cassillas. Now Depay don go(i'm ok with this one tho). Martial is unsettled. Rashford barely gets game time. Fosu-Mensah no even dey see game play and somehow Darmian/Rojo are better than Shaw.

Abeg!

grin

You want JM out?! That's too early!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by afrodoc2: 6:19pm On Jan 27, 2017
Nah i still support the manager. Will have a more detailed assessment at the end of the season. The least expected of him is Champion's League football next season, either through top 4 (preferably) or through the Europa League. I am not impressed by moi moi trophies like EFL Cup
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 6:21pm On Jan 27, 2017
I just wan see Shaw bombing down that left flank again.
Probably won't happen,yesterday was the perfect time to test the guy match fitness.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by pelvicky(m): 6:25pm On Jan 27, 2017
Lana1:

Abeg!
lana1 yaff vex grin

take heart grin
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by MRTA7: 7:12pm On Jan 27, 2017
If I recall correctly for example, Martial had a great performance against boro but was dropped for the next match and then picked for the following match.

He isn't getting a chance to find a rythym. He's getting dropped to often. Admittedly he had a chance at the start of the season that he didn't take but outside of that he still needs a run in the side because its easy to forget he's still only 21.

He has plenty to develop but he won't get it if he's been treated like an experienced player like Miki.
He does need someone to get into his head about his attitude because he seems defeatist once a defender has had a go at him a few times unlike Rashford who will just keep going at the defender regardless.
I really hope Jose figures a way to get it out of him because the kid has bags of talent.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 7:43pm On Jan 27, 2017
"I don't think he lost his focus, I think he just didn't catch with both hands a big opportunity he had.

"We have still five players for these positions. I cannot give to one player chances to play and kill the others. I cannot give to the same player chance after chance after chance and not consider the effort of the others.

"I have to take people out of the team. That's simple."

- Jose Mourinho
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 7:47pm On Jan 27, 2017
"Normally, I take one of the (left out) players to prevent any problem in the warm-up, but we don't have many days off, so I like to give the (other) players some freedom to choose if they need a weekend off when they are not selected. If, for him [Martial], it was better to go to Paris, that's completely fine.

"For the weekend, if nothing happens in terms of injuries, I'm going to play (Sergio) Romero and put Joel (Castro Pereira) on the bench. David de Gea will be free and if he wants to go to Spain and enjoy two days, he has to go. I give the players this freedom of choice, so no problem at all with Anthony to go to Paris."

- Jose Mourinho
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Oasis007(m): 7:52pm On Jan 27, 2017
"He's [Martial] only achieving a very small part of his potential, He ranges from sensational to disinterested. Let's hope he gets going now.

"He has the talent to become a very special player. He needs to show his love for the game and display that in his performances.

"I like him but, like others, I want to see him realise his potential."

- Gary Neville
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Caveatemptor(m): 8:11pm On Jan 27, 2017
Anthony Martial has refused to get over losing the number 9 Jersey. He is being deployed on the left flank ,he dribbles defenders with a half heart and as such loses the ball in dangerous positions and most times does not track back to defend thus putting pressure on the defence line.
I want him to succeed because he is a United player with tremendous potential to be a great player and a game changer.
He needs to do more.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 8:35pm On Jan 27, 2017
grin SUPERB:

Arsene wenger receives 4 match touch line ban plus 25k fine!

http://m.bbc.com/sport/football/38777152

Crack kokane prodigy I see you viewing with tears in your eyes! Go and tell the rest of your gayner bros!

4 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Lana1(m): 8:47pm On Jan 27, 2017
pelvicky:
lana1 yaff vex grin

take heart grin

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by ORIJIN201(m): 9:32pm On Jan 27, 2017
EPL statistics so far. Best 6 combinations

1.Son + Eriksen + Ali + Kane = 36 Goals

2.Walcott + Ozil + Sanchez + Giroud = 35 Goals

3.Hazard + Willian + Costa + Pedro = 34 Goals

4.Millner + Mane + Lallana + Firmino = 30 Goals

5.Nolito + Aguero + Ihenacho + Sterling= 24 Goals

6.De Gea + S. Romero + Joel Castro + E. Bailly + P. Jones + M. Rojo + C. Smalling + L. Shaw + M. Darmian + A. Tuanzebe + P. Pogba + Mata + J. Lingard + M. Carrick + D. Blind + A. Young + Ander Herrera + H. Mkhitaryan + T. Fosu-Mensah + A. Valencia + M. Fellaini +B. Schweinsteiger + Z. Ibrahimović + W. Rooney + A. Martial + M. Rashford + J. Wilson = 33 Goals
grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CONTEDDICTED: 10:14pm On Jan 27, 2017
ORIJIN201:

6.De Gea + S. Romero + Joel Castro + E. Bailly + P. Jones + M. Rojo + C. Smalling + L. Shaw + M. Darmian + A. Tuanzebe + P. Pogba + Mata + J. Lingard + M. Carrick + D. Blind + A. Young + Ander Herrera + H. Mkhitaryan + T. Fosu-Mensah + A. Valencia + M. Fellaini +B. Schweinsteiger + Z. Ibrahimović + W. Rooney + A. Martial + M. Rashford + J. Wilson = 33 Goals
grin grin

Can we all just pity this pathetic team and stop trolling them till they move from 6.9 to 6.1 and back to 6.5

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by garbactc(m): 11:24pm On Jan 27, 2017
United 4 life shaa
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Nobody: 7:09am On Jan 28, 2017
Referees this season, are utter trash...Type of Niggas to give an offside from a corner kick. Absolutely Useless...
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by CONTEDDICTED: 8:58am On Jan 28, 2017
garbactc:
United 4 life shaa

Be updated

It's now United 6 life
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by SIRcumalot: 9:46am On Jan 28, 2017
"see another sixth place joke"
Put on my Kanye smile.
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by Elnino4ladies: 10:16am On Jan 28, 2017
SIRcumalot:
"see another sixth place joke"
Put on my Kanye smile.

The jokes are damn too funny

1 Like

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by sod09(m): 12:28pm On Jan 28, 2017
ORIJIN201:

grin grin

Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by funlord(m): 1:36pm On Jan 28, 2017
I wonder why some of you niggas are pained over Jose questioning martials contributions to the teams cause! The nigga has been inconsistent and deserves this kick in his ass! Earlier on in the season when mikityrian was faffing about did Jose not do the same thing to him? Was he not benched for months? And look at the end product....he has now become a key player for the team...martial is always boning and his agent is always chatting shite about sevilla....wtf?

Even an extremely big star like Zlatan has told him to "LISTEN TO JOSE"...so which one una dey sef? I dey Jose back gidigba on this one...public criticism can work wonders sometimes for a players form...he deserves it!
Re: Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion by elrony(m): 2:14pm On Jan 28, 2017
Martial should up his confidence!

He needs to believe in himself, everyone believes in him that's why the criticisms are sometimes overblown.

I'm just passed with Mou's rotation, how's he to get a balanced first 11 with that?

Fukc José tho and his deflated balls,that Thursday night bullsh1t is still sour.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3746) (3747) (3748) (3749) (3750) (3751) (3752) ... (14219) (Reply)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: TheLequte and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.